PDA

View Full Version : Battlestar Galactica Titaniums

Jangu Fett
05-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Ok, last week I found all three Galactica Titaniums at the mall. I love these thing. I really want a Battlestar Pegasus, but aside from the 4 known (Galactica, Viper, Raider, and Ultra Galactica). What else will be made? Hasbro, as far as I know, has not said nothing about future waves. Has anyone heard news about future Galactica Titanium waves?

JediTricks
05-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Hasbro's confirmed these 3" vehicles:
Colonial I
Viper Mk VII
Raptor

and a Cylon 4" titanium forged figure.

Jangu Fett
05-23-2006, 03:28 PM
I hope thats not all. What about the original series? Or even some of the different ships in the new series. Like the Colonial Shuttle, Cylon Heavy Raider, Cylon Resurrection Ship, or even Scar. Just repaint the Raider. Or what about that stealth ship Galactica made? I'd also like to see the Raptor and Vipers done in the 6" Ultra Titanium line.

Warstar
05-23-2006, 05:38 PM
Well, I think the future of the Galactica Titaniums rides on their initial sales (as it is with any toy line).

As of this writing, my local Target still 4 Raiders, 2 Galacticas and 2 Vipers on the pegs.

The paint application on the Raiders I have seen are all very messy/bad. Either the front two prongs have smears or fingerprints (!) or the center "head" is not painted right. I REALLY want to buy one but I want a GOOD one to open since I am not going to collect them any other way.

The paint application on the remaining Vipers isn't all that good, either, since they have an obvious white "dot" in the seam between the tip of the nose and the main fuselage. This should be solid red or not painted at all.

I found a decent Galactica and I opened it, but it has its quirks.

I'm being picky here I realize, but the Star Wars Titaniums by and large have MUCH better paint application than the Galactica Titaniums. I wonder why that is?

Anyway, with any luck Hasbro will release the last ones they have confirmed in their Ultra Titanium paper Flyer/Checklist and then we'll have to see from there.

Jangu Fett
05-23-2006, 08:03 PM
My Galactica, Raider and Vipers paint jobs are fine. No smears or fingerprints. I just think the purple coloring on the Raider is odd. I would never have guessed the Cylons to be artsy:) .

Warstar
05-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Heh- good point :D

I do kinda' like the purple packaging, too :p

figrin bran
05-23-2006, 10:12 PM
the cylons learned to be artsy by studying kara's paintings on caprica ;)

the paint app on my viper is fine. better than most of my SW titaniums. i can't find these anymore and i wish i would've picked up another viper

matthewilw
05-23-2006, 10:35 PM
So far I've picked up: 6 vipers, 4 raiders, and 1 galactica-and I still want at least 2 more vipers.
I honestly love the BSG titaniums, the vipers are my favorite titanium by far. But one thing about the vipers is out of the 6 I've managed to find, there seem to be 3 different levels of weathering. I have 1 that is completely clean, with no weathering on the underside or around the engines at all-2 that are extremely weather, underside is decent but the around the engines/wings is solid black(these are my favorites)- and 3 that are in the middle with evenly applied weathering (these seem to be the most common.) I've seen a few more vipers recently, but I've been trying to find more with heavy weathering, but all I can find is the mid-range ones now. The ONLY thing that disppoints me about these so far is the paint on the vipers canopy. It flakes off too easily and the ships look bad without that trim. On a couple of mine I've painted the inside of the canopy black, and replaced the gray trim with silver. It looks really good with the heavily weathered ships.
As far as future waves, I have no doubt we'll see several more based on local sales. The BSGs don't stay on pegs more than a couple hours here. The galactica itself is the only one I've seen make it through an entire night. But I don't think I can wait to get a whole fleet of raptors as well, and I'm really hoping for that stealth ship.

JediTricks
05-24-2006, 02:14 AM
the BSG titaniums sell really well around here, but I have seen a lot of paint issues on the Raider's everything and Galactica's wash (it's supposed to be even, a lot of them have it more on one side than another though).

figrin bran
05-30-2006, 11:33 AM
Hasbro's confirmed these 3" vehicles:
Colonial I
Viper Mk VII
Raptor

and a Cylon 4" titanium forged figure.

JT, you must mean Viper Mark II since Mk VII is the one that's out already and on this promotional insert posted over at RS, it lists Mk II, Colonial I and Raptor.

my raider has smears on the center head. unfortunately i haven't seen another one at any stores yet.

Jangu Fett
05-30-2006, 01:26 PM
No, JT has it right the MK VIIs are the light blue, sleeker versions with a gun mounted on each of the three wings. The MK IIs were the only fighters the colonials were able to use without the Cylons shutting them down. The new Mk IIs also look very similar to the old Battlestar Galactica Vipers.

Here is a photo, of the MK VII- http://tinypic.com/fe04mo.jpg

JediTricks
05-30-2006, 09:44 PM
Hasbro goofed, they describe the one that's already out on its packaging as the Mark VII: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Files_AltA/345932c58c3b_a400.jpg

But it's clearly the Mark II: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Viper

The Titanium Series 2006 mini-catalog mentions both the Mark II and VII as coming out this year: http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/Titanium/sw06TSchecklist3.jpg

figrin bran
05-30-2006, 09:51 PM
sorry JT, i should've known to trust you over hasbro! :D

matthewilw
05-30-2006, 10:33 PM
Titanium website finally updated to include some BSG and transformers info.

http://www.hasbro.com/titaniumseries/default.cfm?page=techspecs&phase=bg

JediTricks
05-30-2006, 11:14 PM
That's weird, the site's image for the tech spec on the Viper mk VII is the correct image, and the one on the actual packaging is the mk II like it should be.

The techspec for the Titanium Forged Figure Cylon Centurion makes it pretty clear it's the modern version and not the classic. I kinda wanted to see the classic one though.

figrin bran
05-31-2006, 12:42 AM
a toaster is a toaster JT! i'm actually glad it's the modern version since i still have a classic cylon from a line that came out around 10 years ago (can't remember the manufacterer). if it weren't titanium, i would actually want to army build this figure.

i've actually been looking for custom fodder to make my own figures from the show. i think the head from a G.I.Joe Bombstrike could be used for Number 6 but that once plentiful 2 pack that contained her is nowhere to be found nowadays.

well, between the BSG's, SW and TF titaniums, looks like i'll be buying alot of these things in the next few months.

Warstar
05-31-2006, 02:03 AM
FINALLY found a Cylon Raider with a NICE paint job tonight at Wal-Mart- so got it and opened it- I dig it :)

Now to find a decent Viper Mark II (without that white dot in the seam on the nose in the middle of the red stripe) and I'll be set :)

I still think the Cylon Raider package art is the best Titanium Package Art to date :p

RJarvis
05-31-2006, 11:20 AM
i'm still a hankerin' for the deluxe galactica... :love:

got my cash already socked away...when's it supposed to hit? june?

rj

JediTricks
05-31-2006, 05:03 PM
a toaster is a toaster JT!They couldn't be much different from each other really.

i'm actually glad it's the modern version since i still have a classic cylon from a line that came out around 10 years ago (can't remember the manufacterer).There have been a couple, including one from Trendmasters (that one was about 10 years ago), and the more recent one from JoyRide Studios from a few years ago.

i've actually been looking for custom fodder to make my own figures from the show. i think the head from a G.I.Joe Bombstrike could be used for Number 6 but that once plentiful 2 pack that contained her is nowhere to be found nowadays. Well, the line was cancelled after all.

FINALLY found a Cylon Raider with a NICE paint job tonight at Wal-Mart- so got it and opened it- I dig it :)Got a photo WS? I'd like to see how it stacks up against my "eh, ok I guess" one.

Now to find a decent Viper Mark II (without that white dot in the seam on the nose in the middle of the red stripe) and I'll be setGood luck, it's a deep seam, they're probably all gonna have it.

I still think the Cylon Raider package art is the best Titanium Package Art to dateThat's my least favorite of the series too. Different strokes, I guess.

i'm still a hankerin' for the deluxe galactica...

got my cash already socked away...when's it supposed to hit? june? You and me both! Wave 5's supposed to hit some time in later June, first wave 4 with the AT-AT has to hit (EE just got that case in last week, we should be seeing thse on shelves any day now).

Warstar
05-31-2006, 05:10 PM
I'll post a pic of it later- it's not 100% perfect but it's the best one I have seen. Weird that Hasbro's Titanium site shows the center module as having a red light (like the show) whereas there's no sign of it on the toy itself.

...and I only like the Cylon packaging 'cause I'm a fan of deep blues and purples, admittedly :p

What is your favorite package art for the Titaniums so far then? :)

JediTricks
05-31-2006, 06:40 PM
I really wanted the raider to have the red light eye.

I dunno if I have a favorite, maybe the Droid Tri-Fighter.

Warstar
05-31-2006, 06:44 PM
I have to admit- the Tri-Fighter packaging, too- it's pretty cool :) So is Anakin's Green JSF (it's so danged BRIGHT green in the right lighting).

Raider picture to be posted in a few hours...:p

itsme
06-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Check out the new 3" BG vehicles photos: Colonial 1, Viper Mk VII and Raptor from Hasbro website.............. 2nd page.

http://www.hasbro.com/titaniumseries/default.cfm?page=action

JediTricks
06-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Nice find! It looks like the Viper mk VII won't have an opening cockpit though.

I love how all the entries say "display case" when none of the 3" have 'em. :p They meant display STAND.

Jangu Fett
06-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Man, I can't wait for the secand BSG Titaniums. Colonial 1 looks awesome, not much color on the Raptor Scout. But, I'll still be getting about 5 of them. When are they due out?

figrin bran
06-10-2006, 10:10 PM
hopefully they'll get around to making a cylon battlestar.

the paint on the colonial isn't accurate at all but i'll still get it as well as the raptor and viper.

Warstar
06-11-2006, 02:24 AM
*SIGH*

The new BSG's DO look cool...

(I was sighing about the Ultra AT-AT still being WRONG- showing a Snowspeeder stand...unless itsme got himself one hec of a variant...)

JediTricks
06-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Good question, I have no idea when these are coming out, they're not part of any wave up to 9 which is July (I know, wave 9 is the next wave, so it's not all that impressive :p).

RJarvis
06-18-2006, 12:13 AM
any sightings of the ultra galactica? i think it was supposed to be out in june, but no word of it as far as i can tell...

rj

figrin bran
06-18-2006, 01:22 AM
Warstar, were you the one asking for help in finding a nicely painted Cylon Raider? i found 3 at WM today but unfortunately they all have the smear marks at the center.

Warstar
06-18-2006, 08:48 PM
I snagged one- see pics of it in this thread :) (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=31789) (You posted in it, too ;))

Thanks though :)

I am looking for a Viper Mark II without a white spot in the red stripe on the nose (between the front tip and the long part especially)- and the rest has to be good, too! :)

Lemme know if you find one of those :)

figrin bran
06-18-2006, 09:12 PM
oh man, i'm really getting old and my memory is failing me ;)

Warstar
06-18-2006, 09:46 PM
Heh- I know that feeling :p

JediTricks
06-19-2006, 12:48 AM
any sightings of the ultra galactica? i think it was supposed to be out in june, but no word of it as far as i can tell...

rj No, it's in Wave 6 along with Vader's TIE as another new one, late July at least. We still haven't seen Wave 4, AT-AT wave, or wave 5, Millennium Falcon wave.

I spotted several Viper mk2s with filled-in nose seams, but the rest of the red had overflow paint (bubble on one and major smear on the other).

dindae
06-19-2006, 10:23 AM
We still haven't seen Wave 4, AT-AT wave, or wave 5, Millennium Falcon wave.

I saw the At-At the other day in my local WM.

mtriv73
06-19-2006, 10:35 AM
I really wanted the raider to have the red light eye.

I dunno if I have a favorite, maybe the Droid Tri-Fighter.

If you're an opener with these, that's easy enough to rectify. I painted red eyes on all three of my raiders. Just paint a dot and then streak it left or right to make it look like it's moving across.

The next thing I want to do (if I ever get around to it) is paint one to look like Scar.

JediTricks
06-19-2006, 02:58 PM
I saw the At-At the other day in my local WM. Show off. :p Ok, but no Falcon yet.

I am a painting invalid, but that streak idea is a good one.

Warstar
06-19-2006, 06:06 PM
I spotted several Viper mk2s with filled-in nose seams, but the rest of the red had overflow paint (bubble on one and major smear on the other).

Bummer :( I haven't seen any Mark II's lately...hopefully soon. Thanks for looking out for them though :D

I'm psyched for more Ultras, though I have yet to get the Ultra Snowspeeder (Wal-Mart.com has them for $19.99, so I may snag one in the near future)

britcit3
09-28-2006, 10:54 AM
scar revealed..............

http://www.toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=212&itemid=10252

BC3

JediTricks
09-28-2006, 02:19 PM
Steve and I posted the pics a week ago: http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?categoryid=34&p2_articleid=636

I like the paint better, it stands out better, but I'm not seeing the actual scar and I think if it's on the other side Hasbro should have shown that.

britcit3
02-06-2007, 01:12 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zxX0DKE3oqw

BC3

AndyW
03-19-2007, 05:22 PM
As we know, it appears the wave of Titaniums featuring the Pegasus and Classic Raider is out and about and I've found some rather tasty pics of the Pegasus on an (sky high price) ebay auction...

http://i9.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/93/00/e50f_3.JPG

http://i1.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/93/00/e5f0_3.JPG

http://i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/93/00/e6c0_3.JPG

http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/93/00/e77c_3.JPG

Looks fantastic and looks to be more bulky than the Galactica 3inch Titanium, in keeping with its similar length, but increased volume in the BSG universe. I can't wait for this one, I hope those seeking them out manage to find them in stores.

JediTricks
03-19-2007, 09:06 PM
And the avalanche continues. :p I really feel that way, the last 4 months have been so much product in this line to track down after a big break with all those repaints. Peg looks good, can't wait to get it and the classic Cylon Raider and Jabba's Sail Barge.

AndyW
03-20-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm obviously very excited about the Pegasus, but the Classic Raider looks very fine too.

Now all we need is a Battlestar Valkyrie, some Baseships (Classic and nuBSG) and a Classic Galactica would certainly be very welcome additions.

ds6161
03-21-2007, 12:40 AM
the classic Cylon Raider is soooo sweet!!!
got 3 of them.. to attack poor Apollo & Starbuck's clasic Viper's...

AndyW
03-21-2007, 08:56 AM
Had a nice surprise, Pegasus and Cylon Raider arrived today.

Pegasus is of course brilliant, but its the Raider that is more impressive, its a real hefty Titanium!

ds6161
03-22-2007, 09:51 PM
the Pegasus is cool to have & look at (didn't know it had uper/lower landing bays..so cool..) but it feels lighter than Galactica (almost plastic) & not as much detail..

the clasic Raider is the best Titanium yet In my humble opinion.. with eps3 red star destroyer & tie intercepter close behind..

RJarvis
03-23-2007, 12:22 AM
is anyone finding the pegasus wave in stores yet?

just curious

rj

AndyW
03-23-2007, 05:47 AM
the clasic Raider is the best Titanium yet In my humble opinion.. with eps3 red star destroyer & tie intercepter close behind..

As I said, I'm with you there, theres just something about it, mainly the detailing is so spot on I think, plus like the TIE Interceptor its quite hefty.

just curious

rj

I read on BSG chat forum that people have been finding them.

JediTricks
03-23-2007, 06:37 PM

just curious

rj
A friend of mine found it at WM in Las Vegas a couple nights ago.

teej
03-28-2007, 01:49 AM
A friend of mine found it at WM in Las Vegas a couple nights ago.

do you know which wm? i've been hunting for this thing since last thursday, i swear i've been to every walmart in town and no luck at all. i found the classic raider at the first walmart i went to, but the pegasus i can't find AT ALL. any clue as to where i should look?

mtriv73
03-28-2007, 09:37 PM
I know this belongs in the trade section, but my target audience is here...If anyone has any extra cylon raiders (from the original series) or Pegasus titaniums, I would love to trade or buy them from you. I keep just missing them around here. I will, of course, pay all shipping.

Thanks,
Matt

figrin bran
03-28-2007, 10:05 PM
i've yet to come across any of the raiders or pegasus but if i do, i'll definitely pick up extras, if any, for you guys.

JediTricks
03-29-2007, 03:43 AM
do you know which wm? i've been hunting for this thing since last thursday, i swear i've been to every walmart in town and no luck at all. i found the classic raider at the first walmart i went to, but the pegasus i can't find AT ALL. any clue as to where i should look?I don't remember, but I'll ask.

I need these things so bad. I hate these crappy release windows on these titaniums.

mtriv73
03-29-2007, 10:23 AM
I don't remember, but I'll ask.

I need these things so bad. I hate these crappy release windows on these titaniums.

At least we can be fairly certain we'll see it again in some repainted form or another.

ds6161
03-29-2007, 12:46 PM
hey guys.. I get most of my stuff from
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/default.aspx
I've got 3 trade/flea markets in my area & I never see stuff till 3 months after release if then..
if you do the pile of loot ship option it saves you on shipping..

right now Pegasus & raider are sold out but I would keep an eye on them..

I got my Clasic Cylons 3 weeks ago (I got 3) my Pegasua just came-in this week..

mtriv73
03-29-2007, 06:09 PM
hey guys.. I get most of my stuff from
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/default.aspx
I've got 3 trade/flea markets in my area & I never see stuff till 3 months after release if then..
if you do the pile of loot ship option it saves you on shipping..

right now Pegasus & raider are sold out but I would keep an eye on them..

I got my Clasic Cylons 3 weeks ago (I got 3) my Pegasua just came-in this week..

I actually got in the firespray, sailbarge, luke's speeder etc. from them today. I love bbts and just wish I'd had the foresight to preorder pegasus and the cylon.

JediTricks
03-29-2007, 09:09 PM
do you know which wm? i've been hunting for this thing since last thursday, i swear i've been to every walmart in town and no luck at all. i found the classic raider at the first walmart i went to, but the pegasus i can't find AT ALL. any clue as to where i should look?It's the WM on South Rainbow.

At least we can be fairly certain we'll see it again in some repainted form or another.I dunno, so far they've only repainted 1 BSG vehicle.

Well, I hit 4 stores today and struck out.

matthewilw
03-29-2007, 09:55 PM
Found 1 classic raider and 1 pegasus today and I must say that the classic raider is easily one of my favorite titaniums to date. The pegasus on the other hand is good, but soemthings just seems to be lacking. The weight on the pegasus is very light, and the paint just seems so plain. I wish it were more like the galactica.

RJarvis
03-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Found 1 classic raider and 1 pegasus today and I must say that the classic raider is easily one of my favorite titaniums to date. The pegasus on the other hand is good, but soemthings just seems to be lacking. The weight on the pegasus is very light, and the paint just seems so plain. I wish it were more like the galactica.

I really hope you see this...I'm in New Braunfels at the T-Bar-M Ranch today for an Extension Plant Pathology meeting and I'm desperately looking for the Pegasus and the Classic Raider. Could you tell me the best place/places to check? I looked at Wal-Mart on Walnut and I-35 last evening about 10:30 but no luck.

If you have extras, could we meet somewhere? Even if you don't have extras, would you be interested in getting together some time later today for coffee if for no other reason than to put faces with names?

pm me and I'll get you a number

mtriv73
04-03-2007, 01:45 PM
I found a classic raider yesterday and I agree it's one of the best to date. Really, anything that doesn't use the old galoob molds (speaking about SW not BSG, obviously) has been pretty good though.

Thankfully, KH has a Pegasus for me.

JediTricks
04-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Actually, I think the Galoob molds generally hold up better than Hasbro's earliest attempts with the ROTS vehicles (the AT-RT, ARC-170, and Jedi Starfighter are all fairly lackluster sculpts), only the Galoob X-wing and Droid Starfighter are beneath the line.

I'm still 0 for 3 on this new wave. :(

AndyW
04-05-2007, 03:29 AM
Well, looks like we aren't getting the Cylon Titanium Figure, found this on rebelscum...

Here are this week's answers from TheJawa:

1) Whatever happened to the 3 3/4" Battlestar Galactica figures you once said were coming out at the end of 2006? Sure enough, we saw some cool Titanium ships from BG, as promised. But what about the figs?

The whole Titanium figure program for Star War was scuttled due to disappointing sales of the first waves. This includes the Battlestar figure. While there are no plans currently, we wouldn't rule out the possibility that these figures could eventually ship as retailer exclusives at some point.

Bugger, I was looking forward to that and was going to be my first Titanium figure purchase!

JediTricks
04-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Their answer is ridiculous, while the SW line floundered, they're currently pushing the stupid Marvel version of the line and that junk is ridiculous, they certainly could have made the Cylon Centurion available through HTS.

teej
04-05-2007, 08:21 PM
[quote=JediTricks;540580]It's the WM on South Rainbow.

man, i must've lucked out. i swear i've hit every walmart, target and TRU in vegas over the last 2 weeks. seen a few of the classic raiders, and alot of the classic vipers, but not a single pegasus. Ive been lucky and got everyone so far via stores of BBTS, but not pegasus. My dad and I collect all of them, and we just recently moved across town in vegas and i lost his Galactica. So i'm trying to make it up to him by busting my *** to find the pegs. I've got about 5 friends looking everyday along with myself, but its starting to get disappointing since none of us can find the Pegasus anywhere. Not even online, and i'm not paying 40-50 bucks for a 4.99 toy. I'll pay maybe 15 for one. But 49 bucks on ebay is ridiculous

RJarvis
04-06-2007, 12:25 AM
i'm not paying 40-50 bucks for a 4.99 toy. I'll pay maybe 15 for one. But 49 bucks on ebay is ridiculous

Amen and amen!

no luck in this part of south texas...and like you, i simply refuse to pay the outrageous prices on eBay...my secretary says that eBay is "the devil" and i'm beginning to think she's right...i've even given up searching eBay for those mis-spelled auction headings to take advantage of...even those are sky-high

maybe i'll get lucky and find a pegasus or classic raider that has fallen off the peg behind something else...how sad am i? :sad:

rj

JediTricks
04-06-2007, 10:55 PM
[quote=JediTricks;540580]It's the WM on South Rainbow.

man, i must've lucked out. i swear i've hit every walmart, target and TRU in vegas over the last 2 weeks. seen a few of the classic raiders, and alot of the classic vipers, but not a single pegasus. Ive been lucky and got everyone so far via stores of BBTS, but not pegasus. My dad and I collect all of them, and we just recently moved across town in vegas and i lost his Galactica. So i'm trying to make it up to him by busting my *** to find the pegs. I've got about 5 friends looking everyday along with myself, but its starting to get disappointing since none of us can find the Pegasus anywhere. Not even online, and i'm not paying 40-50 bucks for a 4.99 toy. I'll pay maybe 15 for one. But 49 bucks on ebay is ridiculous
Yeah, same here, very frustrating situation, I dunno what Hasbro was thinking with this move, seems like a sabotage. I still haven't found the Raider or the Sail Barge though either. And I can't see myself going back to the scalper elite at eBay to get these things, it's bad enough Hasbro jacked up the price to $6.

And I'm afraid it's not going to get much better, I'm looking at the upcoming case assortments and Hasbro's really made a mess of the line for the first half of the month.

RJarvis
04-06-2007, 11:54 PM
there are a couple of sail barges down here...if you want, i can run by target and see if they're still there on monday...just lemme know

rj

JediTricks
04-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the offer. I have a new rule though, if I'm going to pay shipping on this stuff, it's got to be at least 2, I've been really eating it on shipping lately.

RJarvis
04-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the offer. I have a new rule though, if I'm going to pay shipping on this stuff, it's got to be at least 2, I've been really eating it on shipping lately.

roger roger...

Delmustator
04-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Hi Folks,

My first post.. LOL

I collect the Titanium Battlestar Galactica stuff as well. There is no need to watch a eBay auction go to the end. I emailed a seller who had the Pegasus and made them an offer. Got it for $15 delivered. You can so the same if your willing to pay that much. Don't wait until it's $35 to ask them.

My Battlestar Galactica collection consists of the following:

Titanium Battlestar Galactica Ultra (snagged at Target for $5!)
Titanium Battlestar Galactica
Titanium Battlestar Pegasus
Titanium Vipers (all 3)
Titanium Cylon Raiders (all 3) (including 3 classic raiders in formation)
Titanium Battlestar Galactica Ultra

Also:
Monogram Battlestar Galactica
Monogram Cylon Basestar

And my prize...
Battlestar Galactica Resin Statue

mtriv73
04-09-2007, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE=teej;541826]
...it's bad enough Hasbro jacked up the price to $6.

Actually, it wasn't hasbro, they're still $4.99 on HTS.com. Wal-mart got greedy first and then Wal-mart followed suit.

Blue2th
04-09-2007, 08:10 AM
That Pegasus is proving to be the hardest Titanium to find. I have looked for weeks and only found one which I won't open till I find at least one more.
The BSG Titanium eBay prices are ridiculous.

matthewilw
04-09-2007, 02:09 PM
I just wish we could get at least 1 repainted version of the mkII viper. Preferably in a black/silver color scheme. Why hasn't hasbro repainted any of the BSG titaniums just for the hell of it just like the SW line? I might even buy an orange viper if they made it.

Blue2th
04-09-2007, 06:16 PM
I was browsing Entertainment Earth and I found there will be another Titanium wave with the BSG Mk II and a red Mk VII http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS34558U

teej
04-12-2007, 04:15 PM
almost a month of going to walmart, target, toys r us, every show, almost everyday. and still nothing. i went to one kmart and saw like 2 scars, 4 oldschool vipers, and 1 of the old school raiders. but no pegasus..

i'm starting to get really discouraged about ever finding the damn thing

SWAFMAN
04-13-2007, 07:52 AM
Hi Folks, My first post.. LOL

WELCOME Delmustator!

Delmustator
04-17-2007, 07:08 PM
The eBayers are pushing the price up on the Pegasus. $50 for the smaller scale Titanium is getting stupid. They are watching the going prices and pushing them.

I'll check around and see if I can find more locally. I usually hit Wal-mart very early after the stockers have put the new stuff out to find them.

Delmustator
04-17-2007, 07:10 PM
Titanium Series Vehicles 2007, Wave 4. These special 3-inch vehicles are designed with moving parts, real die cast metal, and a display stand. This case includes the following 12 individually packaged vehicles:

1x Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter
1x B-Wing Starfighter (Orange)
2x All-Terrain Attack Pod (AT-AP)
2x Battlestar Galactica Viper Mark II
1x Battlestar Galactica Red Viper Mark VII
2x A-Wing Starfighter (Green)
3x Tantive IV (Episode III Blockade Runner.)

ds6161
04-18-2007, 12:14 AM
is the Tantive IV diferant from the existing Blockade Runner??
what about the BG 1's??
is the Mark II diff??
is the Mark VII just a red repaint??

mtriv73
04-19-2007, 11:42 AM
is the Tantive IV diferant from the existing Blockade Runner??
what about the BG 1's??
is the Mark II diff??
is the Mark VII just a red repaint??

I be willing to wager a lot of money that they are all repaints, but we won't know for sure until Hasbro releases some pictures.

JediTricks
04-20-2007, 09:04 PM
The Tantive IV is the Ep 3 paintjob, white with blue stripes. I dunno what the BSG repaints will be, I'm hoping something tasteful unlike orange B-wings. :p

I picked up the Classic Cylon Raider this week thanks to Figgy B's stashing, it's very nice, the sculpt is top notch and the paint is close behind. It's a good chunk of metal, though I do wish it had a moving feature like a cockpit or something.

figrin bran
04-20-2007, 11:46 PM
glad i could help out JT. it really is one of the best titanium sculpts! the only thing is that i've grown so accustomed to the modern series Raiders that this one looks rather outdated.

JediTricks
04-21-2007, 04:48 PM
For me it's the opposite, the modern raiders really don't feel very much like Cylon Raiders to me, they're more like BSG's version of Droid Starfighters, so there's room in my collection for both.

shinakuma43
04-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Am I the only one who hasn't seen the Classic Cylon Raider or Pegasus? I don't get why all of a sudden I can't find them, I don't think I had much difficulty finding any of the other 3" Titaniums in stores. If anyone comes across an extra of either or both please grab them for me. 2 of each would be ideal, but I'd be hapy with just 1 of each.

Later,
S43

Jangu Fett
04-26-2007, 03:56 PM
You aren't the only one still looking for them. I'm dying for both Pegasus and the classic Raider. I really don't want to go to ebay and pay upwards of $30 bucks for something I can find for $8.

And I agree, with JT the new Raider look like Vulture Droids. I also like the Classic alot better.

JediTricks
04-26-2007, 08:56 PM
I haven't seen much of the Cylon Raider, and NOTHING of the Pegasus in stores, the problem seems to be light packing in the case in a case that's a lot of repaints and only 1 new Star Wars entry (and it's a boring one at that), plus there's been a lot of pegwarming in the line the last few weeks due to slow 1st-quarter sales, too many reissues, a few ships in a row that just didn't catch on with consumers, and non spaceship Titanium 3" lines intruding on pegspace.

mtriv73 was good enough to get me a Pegasus, he really saved my bacon on this. It's a nice ship, the sculpt and the paint seem simple at first but looking closely it's really slick work. It's a little lightweight, but it's mostly metal - just hollow instead of solid.

Warstar
04-28-2007, 05:04 AM
...retailers raise the Titanium price by $.90 and suddenly we have peg-warming...*SIGH*

Just watched the BSG 2004 Mini-Series tonight for the first time- and it was better than I expected. I'll keep watching :p

ds6161
05-17-2007, 09:11 PM
classic Cylon titanium back on pre-order

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=battlestar&page=2

Val Da Car
05-24-2007, 08:51 AM
Any idea what ships will be repacked for the BSG Convention 3 pack?

JediTricks
06-03-2007, 06:09 PM
D'oh! I really wish I had read that when it was posted, I would have definitely asked Hasbro's guys, whenever I'd ask about Titaniums they'd mention BSG.

figrin bran
06-03-2007, 08:47 PM

Galactica, Raptor and Mark II

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci07_actionfigs_2.php#tag_hasbro

Phantom-like Menace
06-03-2007, 10:39 PM
I found the classic Raider for a friend, but I gave up on expecting to ever find Pegasus a long time ago. I still look for some masochistic reason, but I won't find it unless Hasbro is nice enough to reissue it to meet demand.

Darth Michael
06-03-2007, 10:53 PM
...I gave up on expecting to ever find Pegasus a long time ago. I still look for some masochistic reason...
I'm in that same boat with you!

JediTricks
06-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Galactica, Raptor and Mark II

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci07_actionfigs_2.php#tag_hasbro
Ugh, that's lame. They're already repainting the Raptor soon in the single packs.

mtriv73
06-05-2007, 08:31 AM
Pegasus is still shipping.

Kidhuman found one the other day and is/was looking to trade it.

Kidhuman
06-05-2007, 08:33 AM
I do have a Pegasus and willing to trade it. I think it was from an old case as a Sail Barge and stuff from that wave was out also. PM me if interested.

JediTricks
06-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Pegasus is still shipping.

Kidhuman found one the other day and is/was looking to trade it.
From what I've seen, the only case with it is its original wave case, all later revisions and waves are without it so far.

Phantom-like Menace
06-06-2007, 05:21 AM
I do have a Pegasus and willing to trade it. I think it was from an old case as a Sail Barge and stuff from that wave was out also. PM me if interested.

I'm not really possessed of a great deal of trade fodder where Star Wars or Titaniums are concerned. In fact it would be fair to say I have none. I tend to collect only what I and a friend need As far as Titaniums go, I really--even more than Star Wars 3 3/4"--collect only what interests me. I have Galactica (miniature), Viper mkII, AT-TE . . . and that's it. Every other Titanium I've purchased has gone to a friend.

mtriv73
06-08-2007, 06:57 PM
I know this isn't the right place but you have to go where your target audience is...

I found a Pegasus today. (It has to be in a revision wave JT because the others from that wave weren't there.) There was a scar and a couple from wave 3, but I digress.

I'd love to trade it to someone. What would be ideal for me is a McQuarrie Chewie and I'll even give you a crisp dollar bill to even things up. :thumbsup: Loose would be perfectly acceptable for the McChewie.

Kidhuman
06-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Darth Michael, PM sent to you about the Pegasus

mtriv73
06-09-2007, 03:47 PM
I think my Pegasus is spoken for as well.

Phantom-like Menace
07-15-2007, 09:41 PM
What length does the Titanium give for Galactica? Now that I finally have Pegasus and found my Galactica, I was curious how off the scale is.