PDA

View Full Version : Habro ROTS-Style Clone Trooper Checklist- do I have them all?

Warstar
05-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Hello all-

Figured this could go in here since this mostly relates to the dead ROTS line.

I just want to check that there are no more glaringly obvious Revenge of the Sith Helmet-Style Clone Trooper figures/variants I am missing in my own collection (minus the Clone Pilots, btw). I am going to list the paint jobs/molds used here and not whatever packaging they're included in for multi-packs, etc.

Here are the ones I know of so far. Let me know if I am missing any:

-Unleashed 6" scale Red Shock Trooper (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

3 3/4" Scale:

-ROTS Super Articulated Clone # 41 White with DARK "Damage" paint
-ROTS Super Articulated Clone # 41 White with LIGHT "Damage" paint

-SA 41's with Red Shock Trooper deco from Skirmish in the Senate pack

-Commander Gree (Light Green Visor)
-Commander Gree (Metallic Green Visor)

-Commander Bly (White Shoulder Rings)
-Commander Bly (Yellow Shoulder Rings)
-Commander Bly (Yellow Shoulder Rings + Orange Stripe on Helmet/Legs + "Silk Screened" Battle Damage)

-Clone Trooper with Round Red Emblem (Target Exclusive)
-Shadow Trooper (Target Exclusive)
-Covert Ops Trooper (SW Fan Club Exclusive)

-Clone Commander # 33 Red
-Clone Commander # 33 Green

-Evolutions Clone Commander Yellow
-Evolutions Clone Commander Gray
-Evolutions Clone Commander as Clone Trooper Gray (aka another configuration of the Clone Commander figure)

-AT-TE Gunner
-501st Vader's Legion Trooper (Blue)

-"Quickdraw" #6 Clone Trooper White
-"Quickdraw" #6 Clone Trooper Red (aka Shock Trooper)
-"Quickdraw" #6 Clone Trooper Blue from Jedi Temple Assault pack

-Commander Bacara (Red Skirt)
-Commander Bacara (Blue Skirt from Battle for Coruscant pack)

-Deluxe Clone Trooper with Jet Pack
-Deluxe Clone Trooper mold with Gray paint from Battle for Coruscant pack

-All White Deluxe Clone Trooper 3-pack
-Red, Green and Blue variants from the Deluxe Clone Trooper 3-packs (Red Standing, Green Kneeling and Blue Laying Down/Prone)
-Tan Helmets Standing and Kneeling variants from the Wal-Mart ROTS Commemorative DVD Clone Trooper 3-pack

-AT-RT Driver with NO White under eyes (Tan variant)
-AT-RT Driver with White under eyes (White variant)

-Commander Cody (Saga 2006)
-Utapau Clone Trooper (Saga 2006)

Did I miss any? :)

Anyone know of other NEW (not re-releases) ROTS Helmet-style Clone Trooper figures that are being made in the future? Please let me know :)

Darth Jax
05-23-2006, 08:41 PM
without even reading through your full list... there was a 6" Unleashed clonetrooper (but i don't know if he had the ROTS look)

timmae
05-23-2006, 10:57 PM
well done warstar. everytime i thought you missed one, i reread your list and found it. i'm such a freak that i think i got them all. even the bk one. no pez?

Gause
05-24-2006, 02:17 AM
501st Trooper:

Jedi Temple Assault has "clean" feet/legs

Tactical ops Vader's Legion has "dirty" feet/legs

Gause

Warstar
05-24-2006, 03:09 AM
*Tosses timmae a pez*

You get it :)

The Clonetrooper in the Unleashed line was an AOTC-Style Clone. Only the new and exclusive Shocktrooper has an ROTS style helmet- as far as I know, anyway.

Heh very true, Gause. Even easier way of looking at the 501st would be like this though:

501st Trooper:

Jedi Temple Assault has "clean" feet/legs*
*- and it uses the Quickdraw #6 Mold WITHOUT a removable shoulder pauldron

Tactical Ops Vader's Legion has "dirty" feet/legs**
**- and it uses an AT-TE Gunner mold (i.e. the helmet is removable)

Good to know I got all the variants listed- so far, anyway. I'm REALLY glad the ROTS Exclusive packs like the Sam's ARC-170 had Quickdraw Clones in them- without variations! :p

Da18thcustomizer
05-24-2006, 11:48 PM
I just recently quesitoned how many new clones could possibly be released. After seeing this list im even more firmly entrenched in the idea that every clone has been made.

Now that ive said that...i KNOW someone will point out the clones that havent been made.

Gause
05-25-2006, 12:28 AM
Yup....Like that bada$$ looking clone behind Commander Cody on the saga collection card. His helmet is bigger and badder, only thing is his gun is so small.

Kidhuman
05-25-2006, 12:54 AM
I just recently quesitoned how many new clones could possibly be released. After seeing this list im even more firmly entrenched in the idea that every clone has been made.

Now that ive said that...i KNOW someone will point out the clones that havent been made.

Fox, Neyo, Bacara's troops, Neyo's troops, Grees troops......you get the pic now. :p :beard:

pegger
05-25-2006, 01:27 PM
I think you missed AT-RT Driver - AT-RT pack in....

Warstar
05-25-2006, 08:07 PM
I think you missed AT-RT Driver - AT-RT pack in....

To my knowledge, there was not a variation with him as compared to the common White-Under-Eyes Carded ROTS AT-RT Driver. I was skipping pack-in's, etc. and only going for variants (as all of the pack-in's save for the Battle Packs used generic figures to my knowledge).

Does the AT-RT Driver that came packed in with the AT-RT have a variation from the carded ROTS White-Under-Eyes variant?

Let me know :)

jedi master sal
05-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Yes it's a different figure because of the way it's molded. The legs are permanently bent.

Warstar
05-30-2006, 05:16 PM
No knee articulation or...?

Pics would be keen :D

Darth Cruel
08-01-2006, 09:19 PM
I don't see the carded Blue 501st with the clean leg variation on this list. There was a variation that had no battle on the legs like the #6 mold in the battle pack.

Also, the Yellow EIII Clone in the Evolutions pack was one of the 327th Star Corps Troopers...not a commander.

JON9000
08-29-2006, 10:29 AM
I think this thread should be made a sticky. Keeping up with all of these clones is nearly impossible!