PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Character(s) in OT?

Darth Evil
01-24-2002, 02:24 PM
I'd go for Vader and Palpatine. Does anyone else like Palpatine because everyone I've asked has said no, the fools!!! Emperor Palpatine is the true evil of the galaxy!!!!

master jedi
01-24-2002, 07:21 PM
I've always loved Yoda. I don't really know why I like him. He's just cool.

bigbarada
01-24-2002, 08:42 PM
I was totally fascinated with Emperor Palpatine as a kid and he remains one of my favorite characters to this day.

However, Darth Vader will always be my all-time favorite character. Second and third place go to Han and Chewie.

Jargo
01-24-2002, 08:52 PM
Going against the grain I like the Ewok who goes back to his fallen buddy after the AT-ST zaps him. Something about cute fluffy teddy bear things that look sad gets to me every time.....

I like the Imperial officer who says "You rebel scum" And the one who talks to Vader on the Tantive IV like Vader is nobody special. No-one else ever talks to Vader like that and it makes me giggle when I watch a jumped up officer being so bold to Vader.

I like the Jawa that paws the landspeeder in mos Eisley with those seriosly hairy hands :) And the sacked out Jawas by the cantina entrance. I like Jawas basically exept the freaky tall one.

I like Yarna D'al Gargan. Fat lass with class! :D Not enough action figures of her though........ :confused: :mad: :rolleyes:

chewie
01-24-2002, 09:55 PM
Admiral Motti rules! Brash, irreverent, audacious, & cheeky.

Who else ever poked fun at Vader's religion and intelligence and lived to tell about it? Although he did die a short time later.

SithDroid
01-24-2002, 10:39 PM
The x-wing pilot in ESB that says "Two fighters against a Star Destroyer?":D

But seriously, I'd have to go with C-3P0 and Yoda.

GNT
01-25-2002, 11:55 PM
I've always liked the Emperor,his just so evil but pretty dumb otherwise!

sith_killer_99
01-26-2002, 12:38 AM
TK-421! hehehe JK

Vader
Boba Fett
Stormtroopers
Snowtroopers
Sandtroopers
TIE Pilots
Yoda
Han Solo
and Luke as a Jedi in Black!