PDA

View Full Version : I have a Jedi Temple Assault

Phantom-like Menace
05-26-2006, 01:25 AM
I'll trade it for two Scorches, or I'll trade it for the Hunt for General Grievous pack when it comes out. PM me if you are interested. I've only ever done one other on-line trade on another site:

http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.php?act=ST&f=11&t=2025&

Phantom-like Menace
06-28-2006, 12:30 PM
I just got Hunt for General Grievous today, so I don't need it anymore. I'll trade my Jedi Temple Assault for either two Scorches or both Scorch and Coleman Trebor.

Otherwise, I could plausibly trade for non-Star Wars items. I would trade a JTA for Marvel Legends 8 Iron Man or Sinister Six Box Set Venom.

Phantom-like Menace
07-30-2006, 08:52 AM
I still have the Jedi Temple Assault. I'd be willing to trade it for either of the astromech packs from Entertainment Earth. Since my last update, I've done quite a few trades on the Fwoosh Forums. I have received positive feedback three times under the name bobtheguardian.

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29182&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-30-2006, 01:00 PM
Would you be willing to take money? If so, how much?

Phantom-like Menace
07-31-2006, 07:46 AM
I have responded by PM.

jedi master sal
07-31-2006, 10:11 AM
I have a loose Scorch and IIRC a Coleman Trebor. If you haven't already made a deal, then let me know.

I wouldn't need the Anakin from the set, just the troopers, pilot and extra guns. I wouldn't need the box either, besides that would save me on shipping. Actually, if you want the pilot, you could keep him too. So it would be a two figures (Scorch and Coleman) trade for three TacOps troopers.

Let me know.

-Sal

Phantom-like Menace
07-31-2006, 11:31 AM
I have a loose Scorch and IIRC a Coleman Trebor. If you haven't already made a deal, then let me know.

I wouldn't need the Anakin from the set, just the troopers, pilot and extra guns. I wouldn't need the box either, besides that would save me on shipping. Actually, if you want the pilot, you could keep him too. So it would be a two figures (Scorch and Coleman) trade for three TacOps troopers.

Let me know.

-Sal

I'm waiting for Mr. JabbaJohnL's response but if he and I can't work anything out, your offer sounds like something I would be interested in. I'll respond by PM either way after I hear anything.

Cool Han Luke
07-31-2006, 06:44 PM
I have the 2 Scorches carded if you haven't already made a deal with someone else.

Phantom-like Menace
08-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Sal, you have a PM.

Cool Han Luke, you're next on the list otherwise.

Edit: However with the whole Delta Squad coming out soon, Cool Han Luke is the last person I will accept two Scorches from for this set.

Also, anyone is more than welcome to check out the trade list I linked to above. It's going to have a lot of Star Wars figures on it soon.

Phantom-like Menace
08-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Sal,

You PM box is full. I'll try to send again later, but this is the answer to your latest PM.

Oh, yeah, the rest of the guns are absolutely yours. I was just making certain you knew I wasn't counting the gun as being part and parcel of keeping the pilot.

If I were making a list, I don't have a great deal of glaring holes in my collection that aren't too much to ask for. Do you have any extra cantina aliens or named Imperial officers? I already have the Cantina Aliens 3 Pack, Ellorrs Madak and Ketwol, and I already have Thrawn, OT Tarkin, and Veers. Otherwise, I'll give some thought to what else I may want if you have something.

So, yeah, it sounds good.
My part:
3 JTA clones with all of the guns from that set and one senate pod

Your part:
Scorch, Coleman Trebor, one extra figure, either from my above suggestions or one we come up with later.

We each pay shipping only on what we individually send.

Thanks,
Frederick