PDA

View Full Version : A clue to who may be next in SS 12" line up.

Turbowars
05-28-2006, 11:24 PM
This is from RS and it's a interview with Heath Hammond, Sideshow Collectibles' Product Designer about Anakin.

Here's the clue from one of his answers......

RS: Beside the Anakin figure, which has been your biggest challenge thus far?

HH: You know making the **** ****** figure really gave us a hard time. Oh Yeah, and the helmet was really a challenge!

So what is it? I thought it might be Clone trooper, but there's not enough letters and then I though he was talking about Mace and then there's too many letters. Someone please figure it out, because I don't feel like it right now.:p Anyways it's a good interview and you should all check it out.

http://www.rebelscum.com/SSC16anakinjediEX.asp

Darth Cruel
05-29-2006, 01:39 AM
With helmets and assuming NOT EU (as Ilum Padme is supposed to be the first EU figure) here is a short list of guesses.

1) Bren Derlin

2) Dack Ralter

3) Nute Gunray

4) Leia Boussh (I think this one would be a fairly good guess with the obviously difficult helmet and assuming he called her "Leia Boussh as short for Leia AS Boussh)

Edit -

5) ATAT Driver (assuming the ommision of the hyphen, I'm not putting money on this one, but...)

6) ATST Driver (see above reasoning)

7) Moff Tarkin (assuming the omission of "Grand")

Reefer Shark
05-29-2006, 01:59 AM
It's got me stumped...

Slicker
05-29-2006, 05:00 AM
4) Leia Boussh (I think this one would be a fairly good guess with the obviously difficult helmet and assuming he called her "Leia Boussh as short for Leia AS Boussh)
That one sounds quite logical. Whenever I refer to her in that costume it's always Leia Boussh so it's possible.

Kidhuman
05-29-2006, 05:46 AM
I would say Leia Boussh as well.

2-1B
05-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Dart hVader

El Chuxter
05-29-2006, 06:41 PM
How do we know the number and arrangement of astericeseses isn't a red herring?