PDA

View Full Version : Because I can I will. WANT LISSSSSSST!

Jargo
05-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Jabba's palace:
Yarna
Hermi Odle
Cane Adiss
Ishi Tib
Nimbanel
Sgt Doallyn
Fozek
Beedo
Wooof
Nikto guard variants
BG-J38
CZ-3
GNK droid in torture rack with working 'hot iron' mechanism.
2-1B droid in torture rack with 'pull apart' mechanism on the droid
Ak Rev
Umpass Stay
Worrt
Human form B'Omarr monk
Green slime covered Threepio with jabbas throne slab and BBQ spit roast mechanism thing behind slab.
re-release of desert skiff with clear plastic leg stands for the appearance of floating, cast in a khaki brown plastic and with different paint apps.

Mos Eisley/Mos Espa/Anchorhead/Toshi station:
Jerba. make it a 2-pack of em. throw in a couple of sacked out Jawas.
Scurrier rodents with re-issue sandtrooper.
Wioslea used speeder salesalien
multi-armed treadwell droid
Lin-V8K domed detonation droid
M-HYD stove pipe droid
2X-3KPR homestead perimeter security droid
Freaky tall jawa with running jawa.
ANH Lars family landspeeder/possible mos eisley variant
Imperial landing craft cheated scale like imperial shuttle
Tatooine AT-ST. (not in the movie but would be freakin' kawai!)
Bom Vimdim
Bannis Keeg
Miiyoom Onith
Elis Helrot
Hrchek Kal'Fas/Saittor Kal'Fas variant
pointy haired female cantina patron in green catsuit/blue variant. (give em any face just to get the damn character made).
Modal nodes multi-pack without that black poncho thing the potf2 version had and with knee joints. plus accurate instruments.
The 'little guy' [from the end of the bar stood next to Dannik Jerriko. can never remember his name]
Danz Borin, white suited spacer
Leesub Sirin [think that's the name] chick with big head and strands of black hair over the top.
The dude who rats on Ben to the sandtroopers.
The smokin dude who replaced Lak Sivrak in the SE
The snake like thing that twitters at the smokin dude/lak Sivrak
The jellyfish cantina patron that didn't make it into the movie but looked so kawai in Ron Cobb's production art.
Leebo, Dash Rendars droid sidekick
Cantina bar end section and middle section.
accurate T-16 skyhopper.
spider legged speeder from outside cantina
globe shaped speeder from outside cantina.
Swoop and cone headed swoop biker that spooks the Ronto in mos eisley
Biggs darklighter
Camie
Fixer
Deak
Dwarf Nunas with Young Greedo and Wald
Eopie with Kitster
Gragra with gorg stand
Jira with pally stand
Nikto pod mechanic
Ann Gela twi'lek assistant to Sebulba
Ratts Tyerell & same species fans
Ark 'Bumpy' Roose
Mawhonic
Ben Quadinaros
Aldar Beedo
Dud Bolt
Warrick Davies in brown rags costume from Watto's pod race box.
Diva Shaliqua [sp?]
Diva Funquita
Gardulla the Hutt
Beru Lars young 'n' old
Owen Lars young 'n' old
Cliegg Lars
AOTC Lars homestead garage skyhopper
Rickshaw driod and rickshaw.
Krayt Dragon [call it a young one and make it smaller than scale. about 15-18 inches nose to tail end. give it ball jointed mid-section. ball jointed head and neck. wired tail.
Bantha. give it a removable saddle. better tail. more accurate gluing on of fur to allow legs to move.
Dewback resculpt. lift head up so the chin isn't dragging on the ground.
Pacithhip, Ishi tib, Weequay, Nikto, Gran locals.
red modified flash speeder seen in background of mos espa.
Roll-o-droid the monocular mono wheel mini droid seen rolling round mos espa.
Sith Infiltrator cheated scale if need be.

And that is all I require.

mtriv73
05-31-2006, 02:44 PM
At least you're not asking for much.

I just want to see Biggs with a removable helmet and some R5 repaints now that they finally got him right.

Jargo
05-31-2006, 03:38 PM
Decided the only part of my collection I'd keep ws the Tatooine based stuff. so just need that rounding out and completing. Don't need R5 repaints. I'll be happy doing my own.

Actually a few more cantina and palce denizens, a few more beasts and speeders, few more moisture farmers, spacers and droids - much more interesting than clonetroopers and clonetroopers and... clonetroopers.

The smaller speeder are easier to fit on shelves and less unwieldly in the hand too. Not to mention less pricey.

Viper-Clone
06-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Its very simple.

Just make everything from the movies and then move out from there. You make everything and we are ALL happy. We no longer need any more Vaders, Chewies, Hans and the whole mery bunch. There are plenty of people to make. Though I understand WHY they keep making the famous figures but man sit down watch the movies and just start a list Hasbro.

But man have they been putting out some great stuff lately!

I always thoguht a completly enclosed Cantina playset would be cool and it comes complete with that wierd ET ship/pod right outside...

What is that thing?

I havent seen a Jar Jar in a while?? OH MY GOD WHAT AM I SAYING!

stillakid
06-15-2006, 09:41 PM
I want a sandwich. :yes:

jedi master sal
06-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Its very simple.

Just make everything from the movies and then move out from there. You make everything and we are ALL happy. We no longer need any more Vaders, Chewies, Hans and the whole mery bunch. There are plenty of people to make. Though I understand WHY they keep making the famous figures but man sit down watch the movies and just start a list Hasbro.

But man have they been putting out some great stuff lately!

I always thoguht a completly enclosed Cantina playset would be cool and it comes complete with that wierd ET ship/pod right outside...

What is that thing?

I havent seen a Jar Jar in a while?? OH MY GOD WHAT AM I SAYING!

You mean this:
http://cargobay.starwars.com/games/card/ccg/premiere/ubrikkian9000z001.jpg

-Sal

2-1B
06-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Naboo Dignitary Cameo Wave
-Rick McCallum with removable headress.
-Ben Burtt with removable mitre.

Jargo
06-16-2006, 09:15 PM
I'd like a big Tatooine sandpit too. with a pit of carkkoon and A Krayt dragon and an imperial landing craft and a fully scaled sandcrawler and millenium falcon. all in one big box.with a load of moisture vaporators and those weird octagonal box things that seem to be everywhere on tatooine.

Womp rats and scuriers and dwarf nuna. yes those too.

big box. heavy. make it so.

Viper-Clone
06-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Thats the one! Thanks Sal for the info. They need to make that so my Sandtroopers have something with style to cruise Tatooine for chicks.

As for things they need to make for real....though I do wantr that pod....

*Reissue the ARC-170

*Make Weapons Packs like they did with GI JOE back in the day...but new weapons not recast sky blue guns.

Youll like this next one....

*MAKE THE Ep I DROID LANDING CRAFT! The one for deploying the droid army onto Naboo. Ohhhh man this thing would make the Imperial Shuttle look like a landspeeder. It would even be cool scaled down to say....4 foot wingspan? evewn less if need be, Make the wing like the did with the gunships light and holllow and just snap them on. As long as it could open and hold SOMETHING, I know fands and kids alike would love this ship.

stillakid
06-19-2006, 12:03 PM
I want Funeral Pyre Vader and Torture Rack Han.

Viper-Clone
06-19-2006, 12:12 PM
I know hasbro doesnt see the value in a BUILD-A-FIGURE...why we dont know, but how about an Endor line with a build-a-GORAX (gorack) monster from the Ewok movie?

Like the movie or not that guy would be a way cool addition to your collection...and then he can fight my Sentinal.

...Dont forget his axe!

El Chuxter
06-19-2006, 12:25 PM
I know hasbro doesnt see the value in a BUILD-A-FIGURE...why we dont know, but how about an Endor line with a build-a-GORAX (gorack) monster from the Ewok movie?

My God, that is the coolest idea EVER. We must get you hired as the head of Hasbro's SW brand.

Rogue II
06-19-2006, 12:31 PM
I want Funeral Pyre Vader and Torture Rack Han.

Me too. That's why I asked the question about deluxe figures in the Hasbro Question thread.

Viper-Clone
06-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Post your support, write into hasbro stating you want to see VIPER-CLONE in a creative design postition for Hasbro by 2007 and I promise you the good stuff will be made!

Jargo
06-19-2006, 05:24 PM
I neither know not care about who or what a viper clone is. sounds like a cobra infiltrator quite frankly.

I think hasbro needs to take these clonetroopers nto a different line and then get back to making interesting action figures. I don't think anyone could stop the rabid champing a the bit of clones fans but it's got so big now it's time to take them off to play in their own line.

Banthaholic
06-19-2006, 10:57 PM

Like the movie or not that guy would be a way cool addition to your collection...and then he can fight my Sentinal.

...Dont forget his axe!
Now this would be a good idea, a darn good idea...

El Chuxter
06-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Viper-Clone may be a Cobra infiltrator, but if the man can get me a Gorax figure, I'll gladly bow to his Weather Dominator and evil red ninja death squads.

I'm assuming Chuka-Trokh and Teek would be among the figures in the wave?

Banthaholic
06-20-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm assuming Chuka-Trokh and Teek would be among the figures in the wave?
And the obvious Wilford Brimley figure, plus it would set up the opportunity for a chase figure with Oatmeal canister.

Seriously though, any Ewoks movies figures (Wilford included) would make me a happy man.

Jargo
06-20-2006, 09:23 AM
I'm actually all for aliens and if we can get silly EU figures then surely there's no reason why we can't have real EU movie based figures. But definitely no Cindel Towani. God I hate that kid. Like a futuristic shirley temple. Meh!

Gorax, Blurrg, Condor dragon, Ewok beast of burden, Chukha-Trok, Deej Warrick, Shodu Warrick, Weechee Warrick, Widdle Willy Warrick, Winda Warrick, Kaink, Logray, Noa, Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Towani family shuttle vehicle. Ewok glider.

Hurrah! Make it so.