PDA

View Full Version : Ultra M. Falcon and AT-AT

itsme
06-01-2006, 06:52 PM
The next diecast MF for those who cant afford Code 3 or the upcoming version of MR M. Falcon. Major change as compared to AF Falcon is the interior details of the MF. You guys wants figures, here you go........... four figures. But nothing close to AF figures. Seems like the AF theme is completely dead. We will have AF size vehicles but not AF figures with the Ultra series :sad:

The canopy is NO more clear plastic. It is a white plastic with painted black windows instead. The only plastic/rubber parts that I notice are the radar, guns and cockpit. Even the landing gears are die-cast.

For the Ultra AT-AT, the knees are movable. The cockpit is a piece of diecast with plastic/rubber guns on the sides. You can't open the top anymore. The micro snowspeeder is plastic. You won't get any stand as shown in the prototype................ unless the China girls forgot to include it in mine. Does anyone has the stand included? :confused:

Slicker
06-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Holy carp! The detail on that is amazing. I haven't really looked at the others but do they have such good paint apps?

Kidhuman
06-02-2006, 04:01 AM
Wow that is really nice. MR is going all out.

Slicker
06-02-2006, 05:16 AM
Wow that is really nice. MR is going all out.That's what I thought at first but apparently this is the new Titaniums Ultra Falcon

*I just farted and it stinks really bad...seriously*

Kidhuman
06-02-2006, 09:21 AM
Ok, either way it is a piece of work in a good way

Warstar
06-02-2006, 07:14 PM
NICE pics and scoop (as usual) itsme!

The AT-AT is clearly shown with the snowspeeder on a stand, so there's a good chance it was forgotten by your suppliers ;)

S'all good though- can't wait to get my hands on these puppies! :D

itsme
06-02-2006, 09:25 PM
The AT-AT is clearly shown with the snowspeeder on a stand, so there's a good chance it was forgotten by your suppliers ;)

That's how I feel. Checking out the bottom of the snowspeeder, there's a hole for the stand. More photos.

Warstar
06-02-2006, 09:45 PM
That's how I feel. Checking out the bottom of the snowspeeder, there's a hole for the stand. More photos.

But is there a hole in the base for the Snowspeeder stand?

The AT-AT looks GREAT! I dig the clear plastic pegs that hold the AT-AT to the base- nice touch Hasbro. :D

Also, what's plastic on the AT-AT (i.e. head, body, legs, etc.- what's metal and what isn't?)

itsme
06-02-2006, 10:54 PM
There are holes in the base but they are for the rubber bands; used to secure the legs of the AT-AT and snowspeeder to the base. No additional hole for the stand (if there's a stand).

The only metal parts on the AT-AT are the top portion of the body and head. The rest are plastics, including the legs.

JediTricks
06-03-2006, 02:25 AM
I fear they changed the design, the proto photo on Hasbro's site had it sitting on its own stand including a little platform of its own, here's it's just sporting a stupid bubble tray.

Cool photos Itsme, congrats on the gets. :)

jaxx
06-03-2006, 06:17 PM
I've found the AT-AT, and I have encountered the same problem. On the Titanium website, it does show a clear plastic "post" for the Snowspeeder to attach to that will display it in flight. The Snowspeeder included in the AT-AT that I picked up doesn't seem to have its own display stand included. I searched all over for it... I tore the box apart... I couldn't find it.
So... I called Hasbro, and the person that I talked to was clueless (of course).:confused:
I asked her if they could send me out the missing piece if it was supposed to be included. She said that they don't do that. I told her that the website offers a contact number for missing pieces, and that, as far as I understand, they DO do that. She told me that I could send it back to Hasbro (the whole item), and that they would send me another AT-AT if it was in stock... but if it wasn't in stock, I'd get another vehicle of equal value. What kind of Bull Shizit is that??? I feel like I'm being screwed. If they fix the problem in the future, shouldn't they at least offer to send out the "post" to those of us who bought it with out it.
She got in contact with product development and emailed me back. She said "Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. In response to your inquiry, the Titanium AT-AT Walker does not come with the stand you are referring to."

The ONLY reason that I bought the Ultra version was because of the "flying" Snowspeeder... otherwise, I'd be satisfied with the 4" version... AND I'M NOT!:mad:

JediTricks
06-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Yeah, their policy has been for a while now that if something's broken or missing, you have to send the whole thing back. It totally sucks.

And then the darn thing doesn't come with the stand, that's a real shame, it should at least have a post to hang off the AT-AT.

itsme
06-06-2006, 10:46 PM
And then the darn thing doesn't come with the stand, that's a real shame, it should at least have a post to hang off the AT-AT.

....... the speeder doesn't need a stand afterall. You'll never found out the features till open and play with it. In addition, you can open the back of the AT-AT to reveal two speeder bikes. Check out the photos.

Kidhuman
06-07-2006, 03:23 AM
Pretty nifty idea. Kind of like the GG transformer to hold the additional sabers.

Slicker
06-07-2006, 05:19 AM
Yeah, that is a decent little stand for it. As for the speeder bikes I guess it's a nifty little addition but it's not very detailed.

SWAFMAN
06-07-2006, 03:45 PM
It is great to see the enthusiasm coming back to this little outpost on the Internet.

Would I be being too picky if I said I thought the back "wall" of the MilFal cockpit could use some detail - a decal or paint to give it some texture, or even the illusion of a portal into the rest of the ship?

jaxx
06-08-2006, 11:09 AM
It is great to see the enthusiasm coming back to this little outpost on the Internet.

Would I be being too picky if I said I thought the back "wall" of the MilFal cockpit could use some detail - a decal or paint to give it some texture, or even the illusion of a portal into the rest of the ship?

Who are those 4 figures supposed to be anyway??? I get the Han and Chewie figs... but who are the other two? I assume it's Luke and OB1, but the one on the back left looks like no one.

dindae
06-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Who are those 4 figures supposed to be anyway??? I get the Han and Chewie figs... but who are the other two? I assume it's Luke and OB1, but the one on the back left looks like no one.

That's Obi-Wan and his "special" helmet.:p

darktrooper7
06-08-2006, 10:01 PM
The only thing i dont like on the falcon is the removable panel isnt painted the same as the rest of the ship so it kind of sticks out like a sore thumb!

Im sure they will fix that though...

JediTricks
06-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Ah, the holes are there! I saw them on a proto photo but didn't see them in your pics initially and thought they weren't there.

Would I be being too picky if I said I thought the back "wall" of the MilFal cockpit could use some detail - a decal or paint to give it some texture, or even the illusion of a portal into the rest of the ship?No, I feel the same way, they should have molded a lot more interior detail into this thing, it's in 2 halves anyway no reason not to.

The only thing i dont like on the falcon is the removable panel isnt painted the same as the rest of the ship so it kind of sticks out like a sore thumb!Totally agree with that too.