06-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Oops. Wrong forum.
Can a mod please move it?
Thanks.
SPOILERS

Hayden won best villain.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Sweet! I may have to check it out, then. What about the others?

Rocketboy
06-04-2006, 09:16 PM
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14832

James Boba Fettfield
06-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Gnarls Barkley took the stage in full "Star Wars" apparel to perform their hugely popular single, "Crazy."

I had to google this name because I had never heard of them before. I'm out of touch with the youth and I'm part of that demographic.

JimJamBonds
06-04-2006, 11:05 PM
I had to google this name because I had never heard of them before. I'm out of touch with the youth and I'm part of that demographic.

I've only heard of them about 2 weeks ago, and thats only because the band name and song title show up on my Sirius radio... even still I only remember the name because its so similar to the Round Mound of Rebound. :D

2-1B
06-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Congrats Hayden on winning this meaningless award. :) It should go well with another meaningless award, your Razzie. :D

James Boba Fettfield
06-05-2006, 03:17 AM
the Round Mound of Rebound. :D

I thought the same thing too (I was expecting him to be a part of the group).

JimJamBonds
06-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Gnarls Barkley took the stage in full "Star Wars" apparel to perform their hugely popular single, "Crazy."

I watched about 45 seconds of G.B., I thought it was a rather crappy song, but the costumes were great.

2-1B
06-11-2006, 12:44 AM
I fast forwarded through most of that song after I realized how horrible it was.

plasticfetish
06-11-2006, 02:04 AM
I dig the song. Thought they (Gnarles Barkley aka Cee-Lo & Danger Mouse) were great on the MTV Movie Awards.

If anyone hasn't had a chance to watch it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCWJVvE0Fk

Slicker
06-11-2006, 01:31 PM
I dig the song. Thought they (Gnarles Barkley aka Cee-Lo & Danger Mouse) were great on the MTV Movie Awards.

If anyone hasn't had a chance to watch it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCWJVvE0FkI just got done watching that PF and I liked that song (as I stated in that thread) so I'm in total agreeance with you.

Whenever I hear the name Cee-Lo I always think of "I wish I was a little bit taller" even though it's Skee-Lo.

2-1B
06-11-2006, 02:15 PM
What's up with the dual threads ? :confused:

They seem to be in agreeance with each other. lol

JimJamBonds
06-11-2006, 02:16 PM
What's up with the dual threads ? :confused:

They seem to be in agreeance with each other. lol

Dual??? This idea is rolling on trips my friend. :D

plasticfetish
06-11-2006, 04:05 PM
What's up with the dual threads?Where's the other one Caesar?

Edit: OK. Now I see JT's thread... should have merged these. Saw this one first, seems that it was posted first. ;)

2-1B
06-11-2006, 04:16 PM
I was just clowning around on the dual threads, I think it's justified because the other one is dedicated to the song. http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=475127#post475127
That's in Gen Disc but it could probably go in Music or TV. Meh. lol

But why should THIS thread be elsewhere? :confused:
It's about H Christ winning an "award" (term used liberally :D ) for playing a Prequel Character. Or maybe you're saying that since it was a TV show that broadcast the award, then it should be in TV ? :)

Ahhhh but if that's the case, then both threads could go together as one thread afterall (in the TV section).

nice 'n tidy. :crazed:

plasticfetish
06-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Or maybe you're saying that since it was a TV show that broadcast the award, then it should be in TV ? :)Exactly, but then I edited my post, because I thought... who f'in cares anyway? :D

edit again: OK. I didn't even see the third thread about the MTV movie awards 'til you showed me the link. There's two about Hayden here and another over there now. (Darth Cruel read my post and then started his own thread?)

2-1B
06-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Really? There really are 3? :D I thought JimJam was kidding. lol

I'm gonna go start a 4th. :crazed:

plasticfetish
06-11-2006, 04:59 PM
You should, but maybe over in the Lego section or something. We really need to cover this MTV thing... they don't get enough attention. :laugh: (Why does that smilie have no teeth?)

JimJamBonds
06-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Really? There really are 3? :D I thought JimJam was kidding. lol

I'm gonna go start a 4th. :crazed:

Nope, it was far funnier then something I could come up with! :D