PDA

View Full Version : Decent BSG Titanium Cylon Raider (04) pics...

Warstar
06-09-2006, 04:24 AM
Told JT I would post these a while back.

Here are pics of my 3" Titanium Series Cylon Raider (non-Photoshopped, I might add- it looks this good :)). Took me a while to find this one with a good paint job- I must have passed on 10 of them before I bought this particular one- as most of the Raiders I have seen have fingerprints (!) on the wing tips, and a lot of scruffy-looking, crappy, uneven paint jobs in the centers.

This one sorta' "sung out" to me, so I snagged it. It's not perfect, but it looks dang good! :lipsrsealed:

I am still after a decent Viper Mark II (says Mark VII on the package but that's wrong- thanks to the fans here who pointed that out). If anyone can find one with a good, SOLID red paint stripe on the nose (that has no white in the seam between the nose-tip and the cockpit end) please let me know. I'm looking for the best paint job I can get since I will be opening it :)

Do enjoy the pics :)

(PS- LOVE the new pic dimensions and file sizes allowed! w00t!)

JediTricks
06-09-2006, 08:06 PM
That's pretty good. Mine is a little more smeared and blurred, especially at the wingtips.

figrin bran
06-10-2006, 03:09 AM
my cylon raider is extremely smeared in the center.

i haven't seen any of the BSG titaniums at retail for weeks now but if i do and come across a nicely painted Viper, i'll pick it up for you!

Warstar
06-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the Viper look out! There are no Vipers here anymore, but I still see Galacticas and Raiders (and badly painted ones at that).

I hear ya on the smears- esp. on the wingtips. I saw one that had PERFECT wingtips but the center paint job was all askew and off-center (with a big black "dot" no less), so I didn't pick it up.

Like I said, with the BSG's I am picky, and I passed up at least 10 others before settling on this one- I got lucky :)