PDA

View Full Version : WWATPT Voting Time Who's Who?

TheDarthVader
06-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Welcome to my newest thread, Who's Who Among the Prequel Trilogy. You can find a similar thread in the Original Trilogy section.

This is a voting thread. I will ask a question and you will vote for ONE creature/character that best fits the question.

Question number one: Who is the stinkiest creature/character in the Prequel Trilogy?

I was going to vote for that tick cow thing in AOTC, but cows do not stink that bad. I also thought of Po Nudo the walrus man senator from AOTC, Passel Argente, Boles Rorr the podracer from Ep1, Wookies from ROTS, and, it goes without saying, the REEK from AOTC. There is also the nexu and acklay. But, since he made an appearance, I will have to vote for Jabba the Hutt.

RESULTS
Q1-stinkiest

El Chuxter
06-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Oppo Rancisis. I bet he smells like an old folks home buried under a mound of garbage.

JediTricks
06-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Jar Jar, you can tell he spends a lot of time wallowing in muck.

I was going to vote for that tick cow thing in AOTC, but cows do not stink that bad.That is known as a Shaak.

Rocketboy
06-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Anakin when he's all crispy. Actually, he might smell pretty good, like a barbequed and hickory smoked.

I'll go with Count Dooku - old people smell.

Banthaholic
06-09-2006, 11:16 PM
How about the Eopie. As Jar Jar likes to say p-u sir

Kidhuman
06-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Dex smells the worst. Cooking and sweating all day and he has 4 arm pits.

2-1B
06-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Chewbacca gets my vote...just think of the dried up turds matted into his fur back there. Disgusting.

TheDarthVader
06-11-2006, 12:30 AM
Q2: Who smells the best?

This one is easy! It has to be Padme. I mean she even managed to marry a JEDI who had made promises to the order.

RESULTS (so far keep voting! :) )
Q1-stinkiest
Dexter Jettster 1
Chewbacca 1
Eopie 1

Q2-best smelling

El Chuxter
06-11-2006, 01:06 AM
Bariss Offee.

2-1B
06-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Padme, no question. She smells of ginger and cinnamon.

Besides, DeadEye wouldn't lie so I think in the case of Natalie/Padme it would be a case of art imitating life smell.

--------

It can't be Aalya because then we'd have to sniff Tycho following her around...

Slicker
06-11-2006, 02:38 AM
Definitely Padme. I almost said Leia but after going into the compactor she'll never smell spring time fresh anymore...but mainly because it's the PT forum.

Kidhuman
06-11-2006, 03:27 AM
Going to say Queen Jamilla.

figrin bran
06-11-2006, 03:42 AM
any random geonosian...doesn't have to be poggle, doesn't have to be sun fac, just any random geonosian.

Rocketboy
06-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Padme. No contest. Her farts probably smell nice.

El Chuxter
06-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Definitely Padme. I almost said Leia but after going into the compactor she'll never smell spring time fresh anymore...but mainly because it's the PT forum.

Leia in a compactor? When did that happen in the PT? In the PT, I imagine she'd smell of talcum powder and dirty diapers. Pretty rancid overall.

JimJamBonds
06-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Wat Tambor probably smells like a factory.

Slicker
06-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Leia in a compactor? When did that happen in the PT? In the PT, I imagine she'd smell of talcum powder and dirty diapers. Pretty rancid overall.Would you just leave me alone and stop picking on me?

I made a mistake and that's it. I realized my error to late to rectify the problem that's all. Why do you feel you have to find everything wrong with someone. You're not perfect, that's for sure. I'm getting sick all of you peop...ah, hell.

I suck at life and didn't think to go back and actually DELETE it instead of just amending it.

El Chuxter
06-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Oh, shut the &^*$ up, Slicker.

JediTricks
06-11-2006, 11:01 PM
The real reason Padme changes her clothes every 15 seconds in the PT is because she has BO so rank it ruins all her outfits after only a few hours. You think the Nexu is the reason her jumpsuit got all wrecked in AOTC? HELLLLL NO!

Count Dooku, on the other hand, smells surprisingly springtime fresh, in no small part because he lets stuntmen do all the real fighting for him.

TheDarthVader
06-12-2006, 11:59 PM
I hope everyone can now get along. That stuff is pretty pitiful...

tagmac
06-13-2006, 12:28 AM
Worst smelling: Watto
Best smelling: Padme

jedi master sal
06-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Ooh, I have to agree with tagmac completely:

Worst smelling: Watto
Best smelling: Padme

Watto even had flies flying around him.

Padme's farts....heh heh

Bel-Cam Jos
06-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Why we gotta start off with the negative all the time? Therefore...

1. Best smellin': Lama Su (anteseptic smooth)
2. Worst smellin': I've got to echo the Reek (some names must have truth to them)
2.5 Best smellin' wurst: brat :p

TheDarthVader
06-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Q3: Who is the most clever?

Kidhuman
06-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Qui-Gon Jin

Bel-Cam Jos
06-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Q3: Who is the most clever?I'd have to go for the obvious choice of Palpatine. Had quite a few people fooled, and since this is a Prequel poll, he doesn't fail yet.

mtriv73
06-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Yep, most clever is Palpatine.

Since I got in late,

Worst smelling is the Eopie

Best smelling has got to be Padme. Except when she's on Tatooine. Unless of course she has some powerful space deoderant, then she probably still smells nice on Tatooine too. Actually, maybe it's Aayla Secura. Does anyone know if Twileks sweat? If not, she could march all over the universe being her bad Jedi self and never have to worry about odor. I guess even if she did stink she could just mind-trick you into thinking she smells okay.

Slicker
06-14-2006, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna go with Palps for the most clever.

tagmac
06-14-2006, 07:07 PM
As clever as Palpatine is, I have to go with the dark horse candidate....

R2-D2!!!!

Rocketboy
06-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Agreed - most clever is Artoo.

2-1B
06-15-2006, 01:22 AM
Bail Organa - clever enough to wear turtlenecks without stretching them out.

JimJamBonds
06-15-2006, 11:20 AM
Qui-Gon Jin

Right up till he became a Jedi-kabob.

Kidhuman
06-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Right up till he became a Jedi-kabob.

But he still found a way to come back

TheDarthVader
06-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Because of the political manuevering, obtaining the most powerful jedi knight, and the power to convince, I am going to go with Palpatine as the most clever.

TheDarthVader
06-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Q4: Which character or creature is the dumbest?

I am going to wait and see what you guys say. I know who is going to catch the flack on this one... :D

2-1B
06-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Battle Droids

JimJamBonds
06-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Stormtroopers don't seem to be the smartest either (sorry Mr. Fett!).

Bel-Cam Jos
06-19-2006, 01:37 PM
Dumbest specific character, I'd say would be Rune Haako. Thought a door would stop a Jedi, gives up too easily, allies himself with the wrong ones.

Dumbest species or group of characters, I'd also agree would be battle droids.

I am going to wait and see what you guys say. I know who is going to catch the flack on this one... :D If you're assuming it'll include a certain Gungan, I think you might be surprised.

Slicker
06-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Stormtroopers don't seem to be the smartest either (sorry Mr. Fett!).Gee. I didn't know they had stormies in the prequels.:rolleyes::p

I'm gonna vote for Darth Maul. He just stood there.

JediTricks
06-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Can I vote for the audience? :p

I'm going to vote for Yoda as dumbest...

ANAKIN: I'm having a crisis of conscience which could shake the very essence of my core beliefs and need your advice oh great wise master Jedi, and since I'm destined to be the most powerful Jedi ever, created by the midichlorians themselves, and known to be the one that is named in the prophecy, whatever you tell me at this crucial juncture in my life will probably shape the very fabric of the galaxy.

YODA: Huh? What? Oh, just deal it, everybody dies, just accept it and be happy they're dying for no apparent reason that could easily not be the natural course of their events while doing nothing to save them even if it's just the simplest of tasks. I clearly don't care about your feelings or your future or the fact that you're asking for help because you're in trouble even though I know for a fact that you're under the influence of a powerful man whom my entire order does not trust, I'm far too busy sitting on a couch cushion not doing anything.

JimJamBonds
06-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Can I vote for the audience? :p

I'm going to vote for Yoda as dumbest...

ANAKIN: I'm having a crisis of conscience which could shake the very essence of my core beliefs, and since I'm destined to be the most powerful Jedi ever, created by the midichlorians themselves, and known to be the one that is named in the prophecy, whatever you tell me at this crucial juncture in my life will probably shape the very fabric of the galaxy.

YODA: Huh? What? Oh, just deal it, everybody dies, just accept it and be happy they're dying for no apparent reason that could easily not be the natural course of their events. I clearly don't care about your feelings or your future or the fact that you're asking for help because you're in trouble even though I know for a fact that you're under the influence of a powerful man whom my entire order does not trust, I'm far too busy sitting on a couch cushion not doing anything.

I don't totally agree with that, the hardest advice is often the easiest advice to give. For example: lets say I'm a raging boozehound, now everbody can offer me advice on what I should do and how I should do it but until I decide I need to give up drinking it won't happen. Pretty simple? Yup. Pretty hard to execute? Yup.

JediTricks
06-19-2006, 04:49 PM
That seems like a cart-before-the-horse argument though, it's not up to Yoda to decide whether or not Anakin will or won't follow his advice, Yoda takes the fatalist approach by looking at the situation and saying to himself "I won't try, because there is no try, so I just won't do" (except all jumbled about in yodaspeak), therefore all but ignoring a fellow Force user in need who is seeking guidance, giving him the most harsh and unusful response without any follow-through or even signpost to previous lessons.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-19-2006, 05:42 PM
That seems like a cart-before-the-horse argument though, it's not up to Yoda to decide whether or not Anakin will or won't follow his advice, Yoda takes the fatalist approach by looking at the situation and saying to himself "I won't try, because there is no try, so I just won't do" (except all jumbled about in yodaspeak), therefore all but ignoring a fellow Force user in need who is seeking guidance, giving him the most harsh and unusful response without any follow-through or even signpost to previous lessons.And maybe Yoda knows that Anakin never takes advice. He's set in his mind and ways and doesn't deviate from it, unless doing so helps him more. So Yoda gives him something to figure out on his own, ambiguously so, to perhaps let him forget it. It's a rough discussion, though. Perhaps that makes Anakin the dumbest, then.

tagmac
06-20-2006, 12:30 AM
Dumbest - Mace Windu. He had Palpatine beat, but by not taking a quick slash, and instead taking the time to talk, he gave Palpy the chance to collect himself, and Anakin the chance to interfere.

Rocketboy
06-20-2006, 12:36 AM
Dumbest: Anakin - nothing qiute like shooting yourself in the foot.

JimJamBonds
06-20-2006, 01:09 AM
That seems like a cart-before-the-horse argument though, it's not up to Yoda to decide whether or not Anakin will or won't follow his advice, Yoda takes the fatalist approach by looking at the situation and saying to himself "I won't try, because there is no try, so I just won't do" (except all jumbled about in yodaspeak), therefore all but ignoring a fellow Force user in need who is seeking guidance, giving him the most harsh and unusful response without any follow-through or even signpost to previous lessons.

How is the cart infront of the horse? It isn't up to Yoda if Anakin takes the advice or not its up to Anakin to take it (short of locking him in a room where he can't do anything). Anakin must be the person to do (or do not) not Yoda. Now as you said could Yoda have said more? Sure, maybe he did but we never saw it. :D But then again Yoda is the type to cut to the chase, Yoda did try, he just cut through all the bs and give simple yet powerfull advice.

2-1B
06-20-2006, 01:22 AM
Yeah, he wasn't flat out saying "don't try to help someone", he was just saying to be careful when sensing the future (I do believe in ESB he says this to Luke as well, who also goes and effs up by ignoring my little green friend lol ).

Let's not forget that oh yeah, YODA WAS RIGHT. :D Had Anakin followed Yoda's advice, his precious wife wouldn't have died since he wouldn't have gone Sith Lord to try and save her which was in fact what "killed" her. :crazed:

In this Yoda v. Anakin discussion, I'd have to say Anakin is CLEARLY the dumb one (well, to take a page from JT I guess I would say the dumbest is the audience that didn't pick this up :p ).

tagmac
06-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Dumbest - Mace Windu. He had Palpatine beat, but by not taking a quick slash, and instead taking the time to talk, he gave Palpy the chance to collect himself, and Anakin the chance to interfere.

Having thought about it, it's a tie between Mace and Agen Kolar - all he did was stand there with his saber barely at the ready, looking to the side while Palpy was in front of him. He basically let himself be killed without so much as flinching. Just a split second defensive tactic might have given Saesee Tiin a better chance to react, while Mace and Fisto would then have been able to strike together.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Worst-smelling: Grievous. He's just got his organs in a sack right there for everyone to sniff.

Best-smelling: I'll go with Kit Fisto. He knows how to keep smellin' good for the ladies. :D

Most clever: Palpatine.

Dumbest: the Separatists. Though Palpatine was more clever than they were, I mean, the only thing he did to change his appearance as Sidious was wear a cloak. You'd think the separatists, who were always talking to Sidious, would've recognized him for who he was. Especially since he was likely the freakin' most well-recognized man in the galaxy . . .

JediTricks
06-20-2006, 07:50 PM
How is the cart infront of the horse? It isn't up to Yoda if Anakin takes the advice or not its up to Anakin to take it (short of locking him in a room where he can't do anything). Anakin must be the person to do (or do not) not Yoda. Now as you said could Yoda have said more? Sure, maybe he did but we never saw it. :D But then again Yoda is the type to cut to the chase, Yoda did try, he just cut through all the bs and give simple yet powerfull advice.It's a "cart before the horse" argument - I said that Yoda was dumbest for not offering good advice, and your argument to that was that Anakin wasn't likely to take the advice anyway, as if that's an excuse for Yoda to not give good advice. Whether Anakin takes it or not is on Anakin, but if Yoda doesn't offer good advice when sought, it's on Yoda. And his advice sucked eggs, "let 'em die, don't have feelings about it" clearly isn't enough.

Yeah, he wasn't flat out saying "don't try to help someone", he was just saying to be careful when sensing the future (I do believe in ESB he says this to Luke as well, who also goes and effs up by ignoring my little green friend lol ).Yoda is not paying attention to the huge warning signs that Anakin is throwing up there:

YODA: Premonitions . . . premonitions . . . Hmmmm . . . these visions you have . . .

ANAKIN: They are of pain, suffering, death . . .

YODA: Yourself you speak of, or someone you know?

ANAKIN: Someone . . .

YODA: . . . close to you?

ANAKIN: Yes.

YODA: Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.

ANAKIN: I won't let these visions come true, Master Yoda.

YODA: Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is.

ANAKIN: What must I do, Master Yoda?

YODA: Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

Hmm, let's see, Anakin, mister super powerful Jedi in the prophecy guy, admits that his attachment to someone is leading him to fear, that's warning sign #1 (#2 if you count coming to Yoda with a problem in the first place). Yoda gives him lip service about sensing the future but doesn't expand upon it at all, just a quick and forgettable sentence. Anakin reacts with a statement that should be telling Yoda that he's already fallen into what Yoda *just* said, also known as "another warning sign", but instead of delving deeply into the problem, Yoda simply tells the boy that everybody dies and he should be happy enough about it to throw a party. Anakin reaches out again for help, and Yoda responds with the least useful advice of all time, you can tell because his sage advice starts with "train yourself" even though Yoda himself has had concerns about this very thing happening to Anakin for the last 12 years -- gee, maybe Obi-Wan or even YOU should be training him, you stupid green oven mitt. Yoda knows Anakin is powerful and knows he's extra susceptible to negative influences because he was raised by a parent instead of the order, knows he's best buddies with an untrustworthy powerful man, and now knows he has personal attachments which are aiming him towards the Dark Side - naturally he'd just walk away from dealing with all that, it's the Jedi way. :rolleyes: This is why the audience misses the importance of the scene, Yoda is our conduit and he's taking Anakin's troubles and tossing them aside like he was complaining about gum on his shoe.

Yoda = prequel's dumbest.

2-1B
06-21-2006, 01:13 AM
This is why the audience misses the importance of the scene
Speak for yourself. :rolleyes: This member of the audience didn't miss it. lol

Anakin = dumb for not taking Yoda's advice. :banana:

JimJamBonds
06-21-2006, 01:26 AM
This is why the audience misses the importance of the scene, Yoda is our conduit and he's taking Anakin's troubles and tossing them aside like he was complaining about gum on his shoe.

I got it as well and Yoda did give him advice. I guess the best way to look at this is we disagree on this one. I don't think either of us will convince the other to jump ship. lol

TheDarthVader
06-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Q5: Who is the craziest?

mtriv73
06-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Dumbest: Anakin for being duped so easily.

Craziest: Palpatine when he's fighting in E3.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Craziest? Sio Bibble, of course! Crazy old geezer, complain' and moanin' all the time.

JediTricks
06-21-2006, 03:54 PM
I got it as well and Yoda did give him advice. I guess the best way to look at this is we disagree on this one. I don't think either of us will convince the other to jump ship. lol
Wow, you agree with Caesar??? No way, that NEVER happens! :p

Craziest: Nute Gunray.

Kidhuman
06-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Craziest - Padme

2-1B
06-21-2006, 11:56 PM
Craziest:
Paulo for shedding the ways of the legislative youth program and going on to become an artist instead of hanging out with Padme and eventually marrying her.

Very much like his real life counterpart, a fella by the name of DeadEye. :)

JimJamBonds
06-22-2006, 12:06 PM

Its not my fault great minds think alike.

2-1B
06-22-2006, 01:28 PM

Only when it comes to Star Wars. When it comes to matters of politics, family values, equality of race and gender, all that big stuff, we completely disagree with each other. I think we might hate each other if it wasn't for our agreeance on Star Wars.

JediTricks
06-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Its not my fault great minds think alike.That's close to what I was thinking about you guys:

"It's not great when faulty minds think alike."

:D ;)

tagmac
06-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Craziest - well, Palpatine, of course.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-23-2006, 11:46 AM
And when're we gonna get a compilation of these polls? Look, TheDarthVader, I ain't in this for you, and I ain't in it for your curiosity. I expect it to be well documented. ;) (Seriously though, I think there should be a breakdown of the votes, to see who won. Yay! Winners! :D )

The questions have been:
who's the best smelling, worst smelling, most clever, craziest, and dumbest?

TheDarthVader
06-23-2006, 12:21 PM
And when're we gonna get a compilation of these polls? Look, TheDarthVader, I ain't in this for you, and I ain't in it for your curiosity. I expect it to be well documented. ;) (Seriously though, I think there should be a breakdown of the votes, to see who won. Yay! Winners! :D )

The questions have been:
who's the best smelling, worst smelling, most clever, craziest, and dumbest?

Patience my young apprentice. Soon you will have the answers.

I am going to vote for Palpatine too.

TheDarthVader
06-25-2006, 12:30 AM
Prequel results

RESULTS (so far keep voting! )
Q1-stinkiest
Dexter Jettster 1
Chewbacca 1
Eopie 1
Random Geonosian 1
Wat Tambor 1
Watto 2
Reek 2
General Grievous 1

Q2-most pleasant smell
Count Dooku 1
Lama Su 1
Kit Fisto 1

Q3-most clever
Bail Organa

Q4-dumbest
Yoda 1
Mace Windu 1
Anakin Skywalker 3
Seperatists 1

Q5-craziest
Padme 1

2-1B
06-25-2006, 01:18 AM
you forgot my vote for Paulo as the craziest ! :D

TheDarthVader
06-27-2006, 12:28 AM
you forgot my vote for Paulo as the craziest ! :D

Who is Paulo? I don't even know who that is. ????????????

Q6: Who is the strongest? (This is up for your interpretation. Strong could be mental, physical, or both.)

2-1B
06-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Paulo was Padme's last boyfriend before Anakin.

Like, they totally tawk about him in AOTC and stuff. :D

Kidhuman
06-27-2006, 03:10 AM
Chewbacca :roar:

Bel-Cam Jos
06-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Paulo was Padme's last boyfriend before Anakin.

Like, they totally tawk about him in AOTC and stuff. :D'Cuz Anakin's like "so who was your first kiss?" and Padme's all "I'm not gonna tell you!" and he's like "c'mon!" and she goes "no!" and he says "come on!" and she's all "okay... his name was Paulo and like, oh... my... Maker... he was all that and a cup of rootleaf!" and Anakin's like "what-ev-er..."

Mentally strongest is Qui-Gon. He never wavered, was pretty sharp, and except for Maul's cheap shot, seldom underestimated people.

Physically strongest (without the Force) should be a Super Battle Droid... all the regular battle droid you love, but Super-ized! :p

tagmac
06-27-2006, 02:01 PM
Mentally Strongest: tie - Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon
Physically: Tarfful

figrin bran
06-28-2006, 01:46 AM
according to some 5 year olds i know, "the white soldiers are weak"

TheDarthVader
06-28-2006, 11:46 AM
according to some 5 year olds i know, "the white soldiers are weak"

Now don't get ahead of me. ;)

Tagmac, you must choose one. If you believe someone is strong mentally, you must decide if they are stronger mentally than another character is strong physically. In other words, which one is stronger in his/her field of strength. :D

I am going to vote for Tarful.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-28-2006, 12:18 PM
'Cuz Anakin's like "so who was your first kiss?" and Padme's all "I'm not gonna tell you!" and he's like "c'mon!" and she goes "no!" and he says "come on!" and she's all "okay... his name was Paulo and like, oh... my... Maker... he was all that and a cup of rootleaf!" and Anakin's like "what-ev-er..."

[edited for inappropriate comment] ;)

Physically strongest (without the Force) should be a Super Battle Droid... all the regular battle droid you love, but Super-ized! :pThen, I shall keep the Supes-dude as my selection. Speak softly and carry a big arm blaster! :thumbsup:

tagmac
06-28-2006, 07:15 PM
Then I'll stick with Tarfful.

TheDarthVader
07-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Q7: Who is the weakest?

Slicker
07-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Darth Maul. He just stood there.

Kidhuman
07-01-2006, 01:06 PM
3PO is the weakest

JediTricks
07-01-2006, 03:37 PM
The Senate is the weakest.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Trade Federation official Doltray Dofine [sp?] (that stunted slime was seldom in anyone's face again).

But, do Weequay's have an unfair bias in this category? :p

tagmac
07-03-2006, 02:21 AM
Weakest - Battle Droids - they go down way too easily.

Slicker
07-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Weakest - Battle Droids - they go down way too easily.
*insert Slicker's mom joke here*

TheDarthVader
07-05-2006, 12:39 PM
I was going to vote for Watto, but he is not septable to jedi mind tricks! So I am going to vote for the jawas.

DarthAngel
07-06-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm gonna have to go with Geonosians (SP?) as the weakest. I mean They were taken out so easily during the Droid factory chase and the Arena battle

Battle Droid
07-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Jar Jar Binks

Banthaholic
07-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Weakest has to Cliegg Lars

JimJamBonds
07-07-2006, 12:29 AM
Weakest has to Cliegg Lars

Shimi didn't do so well either.

2-1B
07-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Padme's knees.

TheDarthVader
07-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Prequel results

RESULTS (so far keep voting! )
Q1-stinkiest
Dexter Jettster 1
Chewbacca 1
Eopie 1
Random Geonosian 1
Wat Tambor 1
Watto 2
Reek 2
General Grievous 1

Q2-most pleasant smell
Count Dooku 1
Lama Su 1
Kit Fisto 1

Q3-most clever
Bail Organa

Q4-dumbest
Yoda 1
Mace Windu 1
Anakin Skywalker 3
Seperatists 1

Q5-craziest
Padme 1
Paulo 1

Q6-strongest

Q7-weakest
D. Dofine 1
Battle Droids 1
Jawas 1
Geonosians 1
Padme's knees 1
Jar Jar Binks 1
Cliegg Lars 1
Shmi Skywalker 1

Q8: Who would you want to be friends with or what creature would you want as a pet? ONE ANSWER PLEASE

CaptainSolo1138
07-11-2006, 09:33 AM
I'd like to have a forty of Mickey's with Kit Fisto.

Kidhuman
07-11-2006, 11:08 AM
I would want to befriend Oppo Rancus so we can headbutt many a Sith together

JimJamBonds
07-11-2006, 12:02 PM
I would want to befriend Oppo Rancus so we can headbutt many a Sith together

Good call, just watch out for those Sith t**y twisters!

Bel-Cam Jos
07-11-2006, 12:32 PM
I think Dexter Jettster would be a cool pal, plus he can get anything you want. Free food, too! My pet would be a Naboo sitting duck, but my official vote's for Dex.

tagmac
07-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Captain Typho seems like a cool guy to hang out with - much less of a jerk than Panaka came off as.

Banthaholic
07-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Captain Typho seems like a cool guy to hang out with - much less of a jerk than Panaka came off as.Panaka seemed like he belonged more on the Enterprise than on Naboo.

My pick would be to have a pet Eepie then enter him in the Kentucky Derby.