PDA

View Full Version : *Sobs happily*

Warstar
06-11-2006, 03:41 AM
YodasNews.com: Will Hasbro start to offer Store Exclusives at the HasbroToyShop site? I love some of the recent Target Exclusives but I don't have a Target within 30 miles and when I do make the trip, the pegs are empty and I have to pay 2x or 3x retail on ebay. If they sold even a small portion on HasbroToyShop it would give people who want these a better chance to get them!

Hasbro: Yes. Soon, fans may visit HasbroToyShop.com and purchase a selection of exclusive items including the 501st San Diego Comic Com figure, Titanium Series Gold TIE Advanced X1 Starfighter, and an all-new action figure collectors case. These limited edition collector cases (6"x9") are branded Hasbro, Star Wars, Lucas Film Limited and Kenner!

I'll be sleeping easier tonight! :love:

Now all we have to do is watch HasbroToyShop.com!

YAY!

(Wonder if they'll still have the 2006 Convention Exclusive sticker?)

P.S.- I'll post the day those Gold TIEs come around and I'll get 2 myself- if anyone sees them sooner, post here- I gotta' get my one to keep one to open here! :D

Kidhuman
06-11-2006, 03:54 AM
No doubt I will post here as well. Hopefully we can get em. I might be getting one from SDCC from another member that is attending.

Warstar
06-12-2006, 03:02 AM
*Jealous*

No one's offered to get me one who's going...:(

Ah well.

Still- if anyone- ANYONE CAN get a Gold TIE for me, it would indeed be much appreciated :D

dindae
06-13-2006, 05:05 PM
Yeah I was happy to here this as well. I hope they won't be like the rest of the stock there. Anytime anyone has posted something was there by the time I see the post they are gone. :frus:

JediGoofy
06-14-2006, 03:48 AM
Those would be good news IF they shipped internationally. :cry:
Sorry for the whine. :nerv:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

Warstar
06-14-2006, 04:03 PM
But JG- that's why you got us folks to ship to ya :D

And that shipping would be decently cheap, too, since Titaniums are pretty light :)

Kidhuman
06-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Update on this from www.actionfigs.com

http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?categoryid=12&p2_articleid=255

Warstar
06-22-2006, 09:53 PM
Available at WEB SITE'S/E-TAILER'S BOOTH?

ARGH!

(Got one ready though ;) Now to get 2...)

Slicker
06-22-2006, 09:56 PM
I just saw that article, KH. What a rip. It's for sale through the website...only if you visit it's booth. What a load of bull.

BTW, if ANYONE can pick one of these up for a brutha I'll gladly pay them a handsome reward.:yes:

Darth Mina
06-23-2006, 03:17 AM
Available at WEB SITE'S/E-TAILER'S BOOTH?

ARGH!

(Got one ready though ;) Now to get 2...)

Wow This kind of sucks

Warstar
06-23-2006, 03:55 AM
I agree- 'cause I just need one to open now...IF the one I got in the auction's package is in decent shape. Too bad I won't see it for over a MONTH...