PDA

View Full Version : European Jedi Force Boga and Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Tycho
06-14-2006, 07:27 PM
I won the JF Boga & Obi-Wan on eBay. Since it wasn't released here, I succombed to the temptation (it's so cute!)

I got it for around $60 US dollars I think. (that was converted from British lbs sterling) If Hasbro released it here, it would have cost me under $20. Oh well. It's not like I'm buying a lot anyway this year (and most of SideShow's stuff is very much delayed).

Well I love my Boga and Obi-Wan. The lizzard is soft, rubbery plastic and has a new scent to sniff when you put it up to your nose. The legs are very poseable, but pop off easily. It's fine for an adult that thinks these things are cute and might just display it and occasionally admire it. I'm not sure if it wouldn't send a small child into a state of tears though (that Boga "got hurt")
should one of her legs fall off during play.

Obi-Wan is great. His lightsaber is the AOTC/TPM version instead of the ROTS one, though. There's no Jedi robe, he's in his white tunic, but he's fun to mess around with and he holds his lightsaber and Boga's reigns well. It would be sweet if they made a Jedi Force Commander Cody to go with him.

I've bought almost all the JediForce stuff, but this is the first one I've opened. Anakin will likely be next. I don't know if this line will continue, but this piece was even worth paying too much for (I was a big fan of Boga's ever since I saw ROTS).

Anyway, I say: "buy it, sniff it, enjoy it!"

Deoxyribonucleic
06-14-2006, 09:48 PM
Do you have any pics, I'd love to see 'em!

Tycho
06-14-2006, 10:13 PM
Nah, I don't own a digital camera. I mean to get one before Comic Con this year though. (I was using my ex-girlfriend's last year) But instead of spending on that, I keep buying SideShow stuff and $60 Bogas from the United Kingdom, LOL.

Deoxyribonucleic
06-15-2006, 10:47 AM
Nah, I don't own a digital camera. I mean to get one before Comic Con this year though. (I was using my ex-girlfriend's last year) But instead of spending on that, I keep buying SideShow stuff and $60 Bogas from the United Kingdom, LOL.

I hear ya there, ROFL!! Well, what are they anyway? Is there a website or something I could see them on? I've always been fanscinated with Japanese toys, especially when they are star wars related (I freakin LOVE Kubricks) so I'm just curious what these Bogas are. :whip:

Tycho
06-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Here's the auction I won, so you can see what it is. I think the set is cute, but then I also buy Force Battlers and Potato Heads, so take that into consideration while you're looking:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=93842&item=6059174593