PDA

View Full Version : Transformers DVD's

DarthQuack
06-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Ok, hopefully a lot of people will make their way to this forum, so here's my one request. I am looking for Season 3 Part 1 and Season 3 Part 2/Season 4 on DVD put out by Rhino a few years ago...they are OOP, but I'm pretty sure some are still lurking at Borders and Barnes and Nobles out there....if ANYONE comes across either of can could you PLEASE pick them up for me...I really don't want to go the way of eBay or Amazon....it's just such a rip off that way. I'd be willing to give you cash straight up or make a deal with figures if that's your fancy. Thanks. Please PM if you find them or have them.

El Chuxter
06-15-2006, 12:26 AM
I've seen a few TF DVDs since they went MIA, but they've always been Season 1. I'll keep my eyes open, if you'll promise to look for the Joe DVD sets for those of us who are missing those. (Crazy me, I figured it was a lot of money, so I'd get the complete TF series first. And now I can't get the Joe DVDs. :()

I'm really hoping the recent announcement of the new Transformers: The Movie DVD means these are out of legal limbo and will see some form of reissue soon.

figrin bran
06-15-2006, 01:08 AM
i'm missing G.I. Joe sets as well, specifically season 2 part 1. i figured i could take my time getting that and the TF sets but was i ever wrong.

El Chuxter
06-15-2006, 01:22 AM
Yeah, same here. GIJoe was never actually fully released on DVD, so it seems logical that someone will release them again, either as straight re-releases of Rhino's DVDs or as new sets.

I'm hoping that maybe the Japanese Headmasters series could end up on DVD, too, since it continued directly from TF Season 4 from what I hear. I can pass on Beast Machine Metal Armada In Disguise, though. :)

Okay, granted Beast Wars/Transmetals had some beautiful animation, and tied in with G1, too, but I could never get into Autobots and Decepticons transforming into furry animals.

figrin bran
06-15-2006, 01:55 AM
Chux, i liked Beast Wars and to a lesser extent Beast Machines but those sets i can get used. and they are not Autobots vs. Decepticons but rather, Maximals vs. Predacons. :p

DarthQuack
06-15-2006, 11:55 AM
Chux, I'll check my FYE...I think they may have Season 2 Part 1, which I'm missing as well, but I'll pick that one up for you if they have it. Of course with their prices it may be 49.99 or 59.99, so I'll let you know.

DarthQuack
06-20-2006, 04:50 PM
Actually managed to buy these off a guy on amazon, I'd rather not say how much for :) but they are enroute....