PDA

View Full Version : New Lego sets in Sept.???

Jangu Fett
06-16-2006, 04:59 PM
I just found this and don't know if it's true or some guys pulling everyones leg. This is from FBTB forums-

Quote:
Debuting day-and-date with the individual Star Wars Trilogy DVDs and Lego game are new lines of licensed Star Wars merchandise and toys. Exciting new offerings from the popular Star Wars collections of Hasbro and LEGO will be on the shelves

This comes from the offical 'Star Wars' magazine by Titan in the UK. It must be true because this magazine is also called 'The offical Lucasfilm propagander and George Lucas is God appreciation Magazine' by some British fans.
Looks like an expensive year is just about to get more so! But what sets will we get????

JediTricks
06-16-2006, 08:59 PM
The Hasbro one is sorta true, Hasbro is rehashing a few old figures into OT DVD commemorative boxed sets. My guess is LEGO will trot out a few SW classics as well, but just sets we already have in new packaging.

If I were them, I'd do the Falcon, Slave I, TIE Fighter with electro-Vader, AT-AT, Snowspeeder (not the greatest set, but you gotta have 'em out at the same time), Dagobah X-wing, AT-ST (a stinker of a set but they need a cheapy here), and Jabba's Message (get Bib and the droids and the door out there again, plus in another cheapy set). Oh, and all the OT MINIs (including the Rebel Blockade Runner) in a single box.

Kidhuman
06-16-2006, 09:57 PM
I would love an AT-At as I missed it the first time around.

Jangu Fett
06-17-2006, 10:28 AM
I hope there all brand new sets. Only because I have almost all the older sets. The "Hoth" Falcon, I wouldn't mind. I missed that one. And I really don't want to pay 150 or that on Ebay.

I really would like a Hoth playset like the Batman Batcave.