PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER?

Gayjedi
06-18-2006, 07:20 AM
Britney's FULL dateline interview is finally up on youtube, for those who missed it!

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gT81YQ59O4

PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peoi-H_wOOU

PART 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaqUUtr5JZ4

PART 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHKyun5C1k

2-1B
06-18-2006, 11:14 AM
what do you mean by "happened to her" ? :confused:

Darth Cruel
06-18-2006, 11:19 AM
I pity her (except her wealth, she needs no pity there). I will not bring myself to dog on the poor girl.

El Chuxter
06-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Truth be told, I've been ignoring her for several years, hoping she'd go away. I've noticed the media still focuses on her and J-Lo, although no one else cares, so it looks like my plan is slowly working.

maatu
06-18-2006, 01:35 PM
what happened to her. she married a freeloading hillbilly with no talent. bascially he now has 5 kids and britney is paying for all of them.,dumb girl. someone needs to tell her put the moron out the door or back under the rock she found him at and go on with her life.

Banthaholic
06-19-2006, 08:02 PM
what happened to her. she married a freeloading hillbilly with no talent. bascially he now has 5 kids and britney is paying for all of them.,dumb girl. someone needs to tell her put the moron out the door or back under the rock she found him at and go on with her life.
It's hard not to agree with you.

What I don't get is why she is still living in L.A. She mentioned all the problems with photographers and such, so why not move to somewhere without a paparazzi (sp) surpluss such as Davenport, Iowa, or Billings Montana and start anew. Think about it. If the paparzzi wants to photograph her they would have to take up residence in normal America (as opposed to Hollywood). There would be less professionals trying to captrue her every moment. She could still hire her secrity. She's a recording artist so it's not like she can't record anywhere (plus she currently she said she is on hiatus from singing at the moment), and when/if she wants to do any acting she can fly to wherever.

QLD
06-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Someone hit her one time too many.

JimJamBonds
06-20-2006, 12:22 AM
Britney: "What have I done?!?"

Charlotte: "You are fufilling your destiny Britney."

LusiferSam
06-25-2006, 12:11 PM
What happened to Britney Spears? Who cares.

Turbowars
06-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Thank you.

scruffziller
06-25-2006, 09:57 PM
She may be ultra stupid I say she still looks hot.(at least in that interview)

JON9000
06-26-2006, 05:32 PM
In my experience, people who are phenomenally successful in one aspect of life begin thinking that they actually walk on water and that they are excellent in every aspect of life. That's why business boy Dan Snyder took up a clipboard, and why little Britney Spears decided to go on tv without her handlers present.

She's still mentally 16, the same age as when she took up the school girl outfit. Poor dear. I nominate K-Fed as pimp of the century.

seanmcfripp
06-26-2006, 07:10 PM
That's why business boy Dan Snyder took up a clipboard...

Yeah, rip Danny! Britney needs Joe Gibbs to right the Britney ship.

Why do people still think Britney Spears is hot? Quite frankly, I don't get why people ever even thought she was that hot to begin with. Don't get me wrong, some parts of her figure were (repeat, were) very pleasant to look at, but no more than the thousands of women I've seen just walking down the street. Physically, there is nothing special about her at all. Her legs are too short (hence, never wears heels), and the area between her forehead and bridge of her nose looks borderline Down Syndrome (hence the bangs and carefully face-framing hair styles). Underaged, semi-retarded, hot chicks are a dime a dozen.

jjreason
06-27-2006, 10:32 AM
I'm not really sure I understand the question. What happened to her is reported in the news daily: she got married, had it annulled, married a dancer, had a couple of kids, and is taking some time to raise them.

What, as a society, did we expect of her? She's a singer/dancer - not a scientist. If a young mother wants to take a break in her career to raise her kids up to school age, isn't that more normal than abnormal?

If the question is "What the hell happened to her appearance?", well, the kids kind of speak for themselves. Lots of other ladies in entertainment-type jobs have had kids and gained a bit of weight - that's kind of what happens. Some people lose it quickly, others don't - it's all a matter of what that person demands of themselves right after birth. Having seen a couple of births first hand, I'm all for the mom taking a year off to rest for crying out loud.

JON9000
06-27-2006, 11:51 AM
having sat through the interview for a pathetic schadenfreude laugh, I can say that my questions revolve around more her hair, clothing, and makeup choices.

as to why people thought she was hot in the first place... the video for "toxic" would be a good place to start.

seanmcfripp
06-27-2006, 12:36 PM
having sat through the interview for a pathetic schadenfreude laugh, I can say that my questions revolve around more her hair, clothing, and makeup choices.

There was a great article in the Washington Post's Style section about that very topic:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/22/AR2006062201870.html

as to why people thought she was hot in the first place... the video for "toxic" would be a good place to start.

Yeah, I know, good video. Very, very not bad video. But there are a million women who can do that. Guys make it seem like she's the hottest woman ever, and I just wish someone could articulate why.

jjreason
06-27-2006, 07:06 PM
It's just the exposure. Every guy from 14 to 94 knows who she is, and most of them will (or would have) considered her anywhere from hot to down right mind numbingly gorgeous at some point over the past 5 years.

When you've got the attention of half the planet's population, odds are you're going to be talked about quite a bit.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-27-2006, 08:33 PM
This is what happens when trash like her win the lottery and are released into society. They don't know how to live decent lives and instead relegated to a freakshow type of living. We giggle, laugh, and then criticize her but remember we are the ones who give a hoot and watch her every move like she has some importance to our world.

Darth Cruel
06-27-2006, 11:35 PM
Wow! Some of you guys are brutal.

jjreason
06-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Exactly right, hence my comment about how odd it was for us to actually have expectations for her (behaviour, appearance, lifestyle choices, etc). I think that it must suck, though, getting nothing but negative attention after being adored by the masses for the better part of your young adult life.

Time for her to disappear for awhile. Sell that LA home Britney and head back to the farm.

seanmcfripp
06-28-2006, 07:43 AM
I think that it must suck, though, getting nothing but negative attention after being adored by the masses for the better part of your young adult life.

I'm guessing someone like her enjoys getting attention either way, positive or negative.