PDA

View Full Version : Luke...Dustbowl...Mad

stillakid
06-21-2006, 11:45 PM
Shouldn't Luke have been hopping mad when he found out that Leia got to live the posh life on a water rich planet while he got the short end of the stick having to live on a desolate dustbowl? If nothing else, he should head down the darkside for that bu11sh**! :mad:

Kidhuman
06-22-2006, 12:51 AM
I would agree, I would have been stark raving mad, but then the whole OT would be about Leia using the force.

2-1B
06-22-2006, 01:35 AM
I agree with stillakid but at the same time, well, at least Luke had a home planet to return to in Episode VI. :crazed:

stillakid
06-22-2006, 09:17 AM
I agree with stillakid but at the same time, well, at least Luke had a home planet to return to in Episode VI. :crazed:

Tatooine's new Chamber of Commerce slogan: "It may be hot, but at least it's all in one piece!"

JimJamBonds
06-22-2006, 12:12 PM
I think Lukes intial anger was based on finding out Leia is his sister.

Slicker
06-22-2006, 03:06 PM
I think Lukes intial anger was based on finding out Leia is his sister.And that the 5 armed love child they had was, indeed, caused by genetic mutation.

JediTricks
06-22-2006, 05:02 PM
I don't think anybody in the OT universe is shown to be that petty! Maybe 3PO.

Banthaholic
07-07-2006, 03:30 PM
I can understand why Luke might be a bit jealous.

Leia got the good life regal upbringing with state dinners. Luke got to eat Aunt Beru's meatloaf

Leia was a leader for her planet, Luke was the picked on kid in hir circle of friends

Leia got probed by the Imperial Interrogation Droid, and that one upset Luke most of all

Rocketboy
07-07-2006, 09:56 PM
But Luke got blue milk. It all evens out.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-08-2006, 12:02 AM
We all know that Luke would whine about anything anyway. Keep in mind that Leia still has both her hands, but memories and the stench of a Hutt. :eek: There's your balance to the Force!

maatu
07-08-2006, 12:20 AM
yeah luke should be mad. but as luke was living the the life of a farmer. minding his business.it was droids that screwed it up and got everybody killed. leia really didn't have the plush life. i think bail organa pushed her into politics. her home planet was blown up and she almost was put to death or something like that. losing a hand sucks. but least she got to kiss her brother yuck and liked it. but she found han solo the nerf herder . who gives her a good life and kids. so it worked out. for fans wow we got to see some really sexy outfits for leia. the no bra capture scene and the slve costume. GUys we should be happy.

bigbarada
07-17-2006, 02:40 AM
And don't forget that Jabba had his way with Leia offscreen before she put on the metal bikini.

So Luke was probably thinking, "Well, you might have lived a life of luxury on Alderaan, but that was blown up and then you got molested by a giant slug. So, I guess things have a way of balancing themselves out."

:D