PDA

View Full Version : QUESTIONS FOR HASBRO - round 5

JediTricks
06-23-2006, 06:11 PM
Please post your VOTE for up to 3 of the questions provided in this thread, letting us know which ones you most want to see asked on Friday, June 30th. Keep in mind that your votes in round 4 do not count in this round, so if your question is still on the list, vote for it again.

Also, when submitting a new question post it separately from your votes, a moderator will later edit it, add it to the list, and delete the question's post to keep the thread clutter-free. Try to keep the questions as clear and concise as possible. Hasbro's answers from previous SSG questions (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=76); and from other sites (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=77).

Questions we're asking this week:
- As the Fan's Choice Poll revealed, collectors are clamoring for a Super Articulated Luke Skywalker in his Death Star II outfit, the 2003 Saga figure (Throne Room Duel Luke) was a let down and fans badly want a version of this figure done right a la Ep 3 Pilot Obi-Wan or Count Dooku. When can we expect to see this figure, assuming he has not won the Fan's Choice Poll?
- In the past, Hasbro has produced figures and vehicles based upon concept drawings and/or deleted scenes. Will there be any more in the near future, particularly figures based on the concept drawings from Ralph McQuarrie, the Sith Witch drawings by Doug Chiang, and of the 'battle-damaged' Jedi concepts from preliminary ROTS sketches?
- What is the future of the 6" Ultra Titanium Series line?
- What is the status of the Star Wars Transformers line, will there be more sets, and if so, when and what next? If no, why not?
- Why did Hasbro suspend the 7" Unleashed line popular with fans and use the brand name for a line of Unleashed Battle Packs 2" micro-statues?
- What are the chances of more popular or rare vehicles that have already been made such as the TIE Bomber, TIE Interceptor, Tatooine Skiff, etc., being re-released?Current questions (vote for up to 3):

- Could we get older creatures like the Bantha, Rancor, etc. re-released, and perhaps a US release of the Eopie Creature from the Episode I line which was only released in non-US countries?
- Could we get a re-release of the hard-to-find Expanded Universe figures from 1998?
- Will there be a 5th wave of Star Tours figures?
- Fans always ask about more troop-builder cases, not special figures or special boxed sets, but cases of only regular basic troop-builder figures - what are the chances of seeing something like that?
- Could troop builder figures be made available (indefinitely if possible) on Hasbro Toy Shop after they're taken out of regular circulation?
- Will the 501st Clonetrooper using the Super Articulated body ever be made available on a basic card?
- What are the chances of seeing some or all of the A New Hope holochess pieces done as action figures?
- What is the status of Action Fleet under its original concept - minifigure interaction and true play features?
- What is the status of actual Micro Machines (the smallest vehicles Galoob regularly made in plastic)?
- What is the status of Playskool's Jedi Force line?

- What is the status of the Force Battlers line?
- Having met some of you at SD Comic-Con, where I've been able to talk to you and learn all sorts of things about the struggle involved in making these toys, I wonder if maybe you'd consider sharing a lot more of that with collectors in general? If not, why? - asked by Plasticfetish
- Back when you were posting updates about the Fan's Choice figure development on your site, it did a lot to generate interest. Any chance that you'd go back to doing somethig like that? If not, why?
- I've seen the Kenner and Galoob logos on a few things lately. Is that just a "special" thing, or are we looking to see a relaunch of some old brands?
- Are more properties aside from Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars and Transformers planned for the 3" vehicle and 6" Ultra Titanium lines?
- On the local level Hasbro gets only raw info on which items are selling at major retailers, but not specific trends such as what percentage are kids, collectors, hoarders, scalpers; nor why some figures sell poorly (is it a poor figure or the case ratio). Would Hasbro consider hiring collectors as area representatives for the Star Wars line?
- Will there be more Original Trilogy based 3 3/4" figure battlepacks?
- What are the chances of having a Collector's Society program where fans could buy toys directly (through HasbroToyShop.com perhaps, like how the GI Joe 3 3/4" line is currently offered) that Hasbro thinks wouldn't sell well in regular stores, such as an AT-TE, Sith Inflitrator, and new playsets?
- During the Revenge of the Sith line, Hasbro released a few solid cases that had just 1 figure, the #41 Super Articulated Clone Trooper, and Darth Vader. Does Hasbro plan to do more 1-figure solid cases like this for troop builders, and if "no" why not?
- With the recent announced conclusion of the 2006 The Saga Collection, does this also mean the end of the "exclusive hologram figure" pack-ins, and/or a new packaging design for the 2007 series?
- With each figure having at least 6 different "exclusive hologram figure" pack-ins, some collectors think these were created solely to sell multiples of the same figure to completists. What was the thinking behind these "exclusive hologram figure" pack-ins, and why change the color from blue to red when there were no red character holograms in the movies?
- Which version of the Jedi Starfighter will be offered in the Titanium Series Ultra 6" Vehicle line, the Episode 2 or Episode 3 version?
- What are the chances of seeing a relauch of the Collector Fleet series (the larger, electronic starships of the Rebel Blockade Runner, Imperial Star Destroyer, & the very-rare Super Star Destroyer from '96), with new entries such as ROTS ships like the Venator Class Star Destroyer and The Invisible Hand?
- Any chance of getting a figure of "Heater", the character name given to the human actor stand-in for Jabba in for A New Hope played by Declan Mullholland?
- Will Hasbro be doing more 3-figure, movie-accurate diorama Cinema Scenes/Screen Scenes sets?
- The "Ewoks" tv-movies and cartoons were released on DVD last fall. Is there any chance of getting figures based on the Ewok movies and cartoons, especially Teek, Princess Kneesa (realistically-styled if possible), the Marauders, and the number of Ewoks who did not appear in ROTJ?
- Any chance of getting a Nute Gunray with robes and miter from Episode 2 and 3?
- Might you re-release the Naboo Fighter (last seen in Episode 2, for which there was no toy release) with appropriately-chromed aka vacuum-metallized sections?
- What's the chance of re-releasing older, harder-to-find figures (such as the Sio Bibble wave, the Admiral Motti wave, etc.)?
- Is there any way that Hasbro Toy Shop could be better-stocked than it is? There's rarely any new product on that site.
- In light of the recent Lucas Family boxset, has there been any consideration given to making other production crew movie cameo figures like Rick McCallum and Ben Burtt from the end sequence on Naboo in The Phantom Menace?
- If a figure made the top 25 of the Fan Choice Poll, does that give the figure more of a chance to be made?
- When will we see BG-J38 (from Jabba's palace), CZ-3 (from ANH), Elis Helrot (from the Cantina), LIN-V8K (mining Droid from Tatooine), all kinds of different R5 units, a Vac-metal RA-7 (from tatooine on sand crawler), 2X-3KPR (from the Tatooine), Tonnika Sisters and Wioslea (from Mos Eisley)?
- Will we ever see a Moisture Vaporator in toy form?
- What are the chances of seeing more "battle-damaged" human characters (such as Qui-Gon, Shmi, and Owen & Beru Lars)? Are they considered too gruesome for release?
- In the future, will translucent ghost & hologram figures only be the all-blue style, or will we see more like the fully-colored translucent 2004 Luke and Obi-Wan figures?
- You mentioned "new" vehicles in your 2007 STARFIGHTER lineup, does this mean all those new vehicles are going to be starfighters, or is that just the name of the assortment, perhaps just denoting a size/pricepoint? I know you mentioned you cannot reveal the vehicles at this time, but can you shed some light on if this assortment will include ground vehicles such as Tanks, Sail barges or Walkers?
- Canadaian collectors miss out on a many of the US-only store exclusives. Any chance Canadians could have every exclusive figure/vehicle/combination made available on shop.starwars.com after their shelf runs in the US stores?
- Why were there only 5 Vintage-style figures this year, and why was Empire Strikes Back left out of the line-up when there are such candidates as Snowtrooper, Bespin Luke, Bespin Han, the Hoth incarnations of Han, Luke, & Leia, and even ESB style Boba Fett waiting to be made?
- Is there any possibility of seeing a 7" Unleashed Clone Wars Animated wave?
- Removable lightsaber blades so Jedi figures could have saber accessories that were "on" or "off" and could be worn on their belts was a good concept, but this made the blades more fragile. Are there any plans to release Jedi figures - both main characters and secondary - with both solid one piece ignited lightsaber and "off" lightsaber hilt accessories?
- With so many high-demand characters with speaking roles in the movies that have not yet been made (such as Tey How, Tagge, Ask Aak, Jocasta Nu, Lando in Smuggler's Gear, Queen Jamilla), why do you produce new sculpts, not just re-releases of existing sculpts, for minor characters who were done adequately in the past and who have five seconds or less of screen time (eg, Hammerhead, Garindan, Bossk, Dengar)?
- What is the status of the Holiday line? Any thoughts to a release of a Padme & Anakin with baby Luke manger type of scene?
- Will Hasbro ever produce a figure of the Imperial Trooper in space at the Death Star trench's guns watching as the Millennium Falcon is being tractored into the Death Star? This is different from the Expanded Universe Spacetrooper.
- What are the chances of Hasbro producing a Millennium Falcon vehicle that's actually in-scale (1/18th) with the action figures? If not, what about at least an all-new, larger Falcon with more interior play areas?
- Are there any plans to make a new Rebel Transport ship as seen in ESB? How about a Cloud Car?
- What's up with the female action figures? Some of the most collectible figures have been Padmes and Leias, yet it seems like Hasbro's policy is that there's no demand for female action figures such as other Padme outfits, AOTC Beru, Yarna d'al Gargan, Toryn Farr, etc.. Why is that? Might previous problems be the case assortments those figures were in?
- Are you planning on releasing any new Neimoidian figures in 2007?
- Hasbro has said that they are not currently interested in making playsets, if not that, how about releasing more "set dressing" accessories similar to stuff you've done like the cantina bar pieces, Rieekan's command console, the Jedi Council floor and chairs, the Geonosis war table, etc.? New items such asan acurate Cantina table, tactical stations, moisture vaporators, the Cantina center bar where the drinks are mixed, vehicle ladders, Death Star table & chairs.
- With talk about the Expanded Universe figures returning in 2007, are the EU figures going to be short-packed like Scorch or will there be enough for everyone? Vote now, and in separate posts, add new questions!

Devo
06-23-2006, 06:22 PM
19, 25, 34

I so want an army of VTSC Biker Scouts!!! (19)
The cinema scenes were great, I loved the backdrops and still use them. (25)A tall moisture vaporator would really add to my sandcrawler diorama (34)

El Chuxter
06-23-2006, 07:46 PM
This will probably be no shock, but:

18: Collector's Society?

26: EU Ewoks?

42: Why resculpts of obscure characters over new main ones?

Banthaholic
06-23-2006, 11:13 PM
New question...

What is the status of the Holiday line? Any thoughts to a release of a Padme & Anakin with baby Luke manger type of scene?

Blackened88
06-23-2006, 11:28 PM
5,6, and 19 :)

Turbowars
06-23-2006, 11:56 PM
33 and 34 for me please.

As for my 3rd, well I have to think about it.

Rogue II
06-24-2006, 02:41 AM

BoShek
06-24-2006, 01:31 PM
My votes are for:

- If a figure made the top 25 of the Fan Choice Poll, does that give the figure more of a chance to be made? LIKE HOOD.

- With so many high-demand characters with speaking roles in the movies that have not yet been made (such as Tey How, Tagge, Ask Aak, Jocasta Nu, Lando in Smuggler's Gear, Queen Jamilla), why do you produce new sculpts, not just re-releases of existing sculpts, for minor characters who were done adequately in the past and who have five seconds or less of screen time (eg, Hammerhead, Garindan, Bossk, Dengar)?

- When will we see BG-J38 (from Jabba's palace), CZ-3 (from ANH), Elis Helrot (from the Cantina), LIN-V8K (mining Droid from Tatooine), all kinds of different R5 units, a Vac-metal RA-7 (from tatooine on sand crawler), 2X-3KPR (from the Tatooine), Tonnika Sisters and Wioslea (from Mos Eisley)?

Kidhuman
06-24-2006, 01:57 PM
7, 19, 32 for me please JT

Slicker
06-24-2006, 02:10 PM
I'll take 7, 25, and 42 JT.:thumbsup:

JediTricks
06-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Question 43 added.

New question...

What is the status of the Holiday line? Any thoughts to a release of a Padme & Anakin with baby Luke manger type of scene?At first I thought you were kidding, then I realized you might not be and it made enough sense to risk it ;). It's added, and counted as your first vote, you have 2 more vote slots.

The way some of you guys are wording your votes, I feel like a short order cook. :p But as long as y'all keep voting, I'll keep slingin' hash. :D

mandalorre
06-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Are there any plans for a Emperor Palpatine electronic lightsaber?

JediTricks
06-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Are there any plans for a Emperor Palpatine electronic lightsaber?This was answered already - ToyNewsI.com: Will we ever see Darth Sidious' lightsaber?

Hasbro: I doubt it. The problem is that it is the tiny hilt and blade, which do not make as heroic a statement to kids. I know Yoda says "Judge me by my size, do you?" but it's not very high on the kid demand list for lightsabers.

2-1B
06-24-2006, 08:23 PM

vader68
06-24-2006, 09:00 PM

dxdave
06-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Here are my questions I chose:

Banthaholic
06-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Question 43 added.

At first I thought you were kidding, then I realized you might not be and it made enough sense to risk it ;). It's added, and counted as your first vote, you have 2 more vote slots.

Honestly, I'm a fan of the holiday line of things. Christmas is like my favorite time of year, and Star Wars is well, then the two put together is beyond words. It never hurts to throw ideas at Hasbro, even insane ones. Heck they've released much worse...

My other two votes
3. Star Tours (would be all three of my picks if could be), though if this one is asked refer them to this thread http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=477730#post477730 so that even if they just give a quick no, at least the powers that be might think and say, you know there might be some options.

26. The "Ewoks" tv-movies and cartoons were released on DVD last fall. Is there any chance of getting figures based on the Ewok movies and cartoons, especially Teek, Princess Kneesa (realistically-styled if possible), the Marauders, and the number of Ewoks who did not appear in ROTJ?

DarkArtist
06-24-2006, 10:27 PM
My vote goes for 18,23,43.

Darth Jax
06-24-2006, 10:28 PM
42, 37, 23 please

TheDarthVader
06-25-2006, 12:41 AM
17 33 34

Zabbaca
06-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Although seen for a less than a minute on film, and having been represented in the original movie concept art the Trench troopers have yet to be reproduced in any Star Wars toy line!
Seen walking among the large laser batteries in the Death Star’s equatorial trench, as the Millennium Falcon is dragged in by the Death Star’s tractor beams in Episode four “A New Hope”, Trench Troopers are mistakenly taken for the standard Imperial Storm Trooper, but if you pause the film and take a closer look you will notice that in fact the Trench Troopers are clearly seen wearing what looks like a back pack with an air hose that runs from the base of the helmet to the back pack, clearly an external breathing apparatus!
An actual photo of a Trench Trooper is seen on page 53 of “Star Wars Chronicles Vol. 1”, In the Photo to the right of the actor wearing the costume is photo of George Lucas holding the Ralph McQuarrie painting showing the Millennium Falcon being dragged into the Death Star hangar bays.
Some have speculated that the if the troopers were on the surface of the battle station that they would float out into the vacuum of space due to the fact that they are not on a planet, however due to the sheer size of the Death Star a strong enough gravity field would envelope the massive trans-orbital gun platform tush keeping the troops securely attached to the surface. Also during the battle of Yavin all of the X-Wing fighters’ crash into the surface after being shot down.
My Question is will Hasbro ever produce these as an action figure.

Zabbaca
06-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Here are some pictures to better illustrate my point.

Slicker
06-25-2006, 01:49 PM
Here are some pictures to better illustrate my point.Pictures you say. I don't believe you.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-25-2006, 01:53 PM
My votes:
29. What's the chance of re-releasing older, harder-to-find figures (such as the Sio Bibble wave, the Admiral Motti wave, etc.)?
35. What are the chances of seeing more "battle-damaged" human characters (such as Qui-Gon, Shmi, and Owen & Beru Lars)? Are they considered too gruesome for release?
36. In the future, will translucent ghost & hologram figures only be the all-blue style, or will we see more like the fully-colored translucent 2004 Luke and Obi-Wan figures?

JediTricks
06-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Question 44 added.

Zabbaca, you have 2 vote slots left.

Zabbaca
06-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Will Hasbro Produce a to scale Falcon? 1/18 scale, also are there any plans to make a new rebel transport ship as seen in Empire?

dr_evazan22
06-25-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm voting for:
31 - In light of the recent Lucas Family boxset, has there been any consideration given to making other production crew movie cameo figures like Rick McCallum and Ben Burtt from the end sequence on Naboo in The Phantom Menace?

25 - Will Hasbro be doing more 3-figure, movie-accurate diorama Cinema Scenes/Screen Scenes sets?

And for my third, I'll second Zabaca's question about the Rebel Transport, and add in the Cloud Car.

One of the questions was about whole cases of a particular army builder. How about modifing the question to ask about an ENTIRE wave of army builders? With the suggestion that the figs are evenly packed.

I read the question about the moisture vaporator... I would really like to have a couple of those, but I think that Hasbro would not release it, for sale. What if in 2007, or beyond, they were add-ins (a la the holo figs)? While it would probably be too big to be included with an individual fig, break it down into 3 or 4 pieces. Sort of like Marvel Legends Galactus.

Zabbaca
06-26-2006, 09:14 AM
:thumbsup: I vote for numbers 44, 28, and number 8. I would love to see the Trench trooper produced someday, it's a unique version of the Storm Trooper that has never been produced anywhere. I would also like to see the return of the Naboo fighter.

JediTricks
06-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Questions 45, 46 added.

One of the questions was about whole cases of a particular army builder. How about modifing the question to ask about an ENTIRE wave of army builders? With the suggestion that the figs are evenly packed.Question #4 is asking about a wave of army builders. Question #19 is asking about a solid case of 1 army builder. I'm not going to add that part about how the case assortment breaks down because there isn't as much need for some army builders as others so by limiting the scope of the question it lessens the likelihood of its chances. If you can think of a way to make it different enough, you can add a new question about troop builders and case breakdowns.

I read the question about the moisture vaporator... I would really like to have a couple of those, but I think that Hasbro would not release it, for sale. What if in 2007, or beyond, they were add-ins (a la the holo figs)? While it would probably be too big to be included with an individual fig, break it down into 3 or 4 pieces. Sort of like Marvel Legends Galactus.Hasbro answered a ML build-a-larger-thing question already, they said "not at this time".

jross2276
06-26-2006, 04:55 PM
long time collector ....30 years in fact!
I want to ask;
what's up with the female figures?.....some of the most collectable figures have been... comtech leia, assenton-gun Amidalia, Tatooine padme & R2 w/ halo leia. Hasbro Insists that there is no demand for female figures!
But is that the fault of the collectors...or of Hasbro's faulty assortments? All of the figures mentioned above are all part of waves that were short changed to collectors. I only bring this up because Hasbro has run around in circles to re-do re-releas every character imaginable......but we want to have, a complete Amidalia collection, a young aunt Bure, cantina twins, completion of in scale leia outfits, Jabbas fat dancer, Hoth female offer, & the list goes on!

Slicker
06-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Here are some pictures to better illustrate my point.From my understanding those were supposed to be the Spacetroopers which we already have. It looks almost exactly like the figure.

Zabbaca
06-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Slicker,
:whip: Actually no, the "Space Trooper” came out in the Timothy Zhan novels
· Heir to the Empire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heir_to_the_Empire) (1992)
· Dark Force Rising (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Force_Rising) (1993)
· The Last Command (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Command) (1993)
in the early nineties (part of the Expanded Universe Novels), while The "Trench Trooper" debut with A New Hope in 1977.
In comparison The Space Trooper wears far more bulkier armor and has a jet/rocket pack, and stylized helmet; the "Trench Trooper" wears armor consistent with the standard Storm Trooper issued armor with the added air hose and life support back pack.

JediTricks
06-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Question 47 added.

long time collector ....30 years in fact!
I want to ask;
what's up with the female figures?.....some of the most collectable figures have been... comtech leia, assenton-gun Amidalia, Tatooine padme & R2 w/ halo leia. Hasbro Insists that there is no demand for female figures!
But is that the fault of the collectors...or of Hasbro's faulty assortments? All of the figures mentioned above are all part of waves that were short changed to collectors. I only bring this up because Hasbro has run around in circles to re-do re-releas every character imaginable......but we want to have, a complete Amidalia collection, a young aunt Bure, cantina twins, completion of in scale leia outfits, Jabbas fat dancer, Hoth female offer, & the list goes on!I added it and counted it as your first vote, you have 2 vote slots left. However, I believe what Hasbro will say will be about sales and retailers requesting they do less females (this is what they said about the Ep 1 line, no more females or Neimoidians).

Slicker, the Spacetrooper figure is vastly different, very EU looking, it has a different helmet, different armor, different backpack, and shoulder armor.

jjreason
06-26-2006, 11:10 PM
25, 38, 47 please.

The question of female figures IS a very interesting one. I'd like more Padme's and a couple of other Leia figures, not to mention Torryn Farr and the foxy Tonnika sisters.

Battle Droid
06-27-2006, 10:41 AM
27, 33, and 37.

Battle Droid
06-27-2006, 10:43 AM
Are you planning on releasing any new Neimoidian figures in 2007?

master J
06-27-2006, 12:24 PM
33, 37, 42

obi-dad
06-27-2006, 01:32 PM
Hasbro,

Although I've read in forums on multiple sites and even multiple times in the Questions for Hasbro from different sites expressing fan desire for accurate playsets, even for smaller and modular ones, that you (Hasbro) are not interested in making playsets. Then, how about more "set dressing" like some of the accessories that have been included with past figures (like the piece with General Rieekan, the bar pieces - both in ANH & AOTC, the Jedi council floor & chairs, the separtists war table, Luke w/Bacta Tank, Leia with Sail Barge Cannon, etc)? I'm really not sure what those little round things are supposed to be with Hem Dazon & Momaw Nadon, but an acurate Cantina table would be cool, tactical stations, moisture vaporators, the Cantina center bar (where the drinks are mixed), vehicle ladders (like in the canceled Target accessory pack), Death Star table & chairs that Vader, Tarkin, Motti, etc. sat at, things like that?

Devo
06-27-2006, 02:05 PM
Hasbro,

Although I've read in forums on multiple sites and even multiple times in the Questions for Hasbro from different sites expressing fan desire for accurate playsets, even for smaller and modular ones, that you (Hasbro) are not interested in making playsets. Then, how about more "set dressing" like some of the accessories that have been included with past figures (like the piece with General Rieekan, the bar pieces - both in ANH & AOTC, the Jedi council floor & chairs, the separtists war table, Luke w/Bacta Tank, Leia with Sail Barge Cannon, etc)? I'm really not sure what those little round things are supposed to be with Hem Dazon & Momaw Nadon, but an acurate Cantina table would be cool, tactical stations, moisture vaporators, the Cantina center bar (where the drinks are mixed), vehicle ladders (like in the canceled Target accessory pack), Death Star table & chairs that Vader, Tarkin, Motti, etc. sat at, things like that?

:yes: My new favourite question. This sort of thing should be encouraged from Hasbro. Pieces like the Bespin gantry from Saga Bespin duel Vader and the weather Vane with Luke. Also great props like the T-16 toy with commtech Luke and the Dagobah accessories - the lunchbox, the portable light, the containers. I love this kind of thing. I'd love to see more of it like the stuff mentioned by obi-dad. The cantina drinks dispenser would really be great if they ever release the rounded part of the bar.

Jangu Fett
06-27-2006, 03:01 PM
8,9, and 15

JediTricks
06-27-2006, 04:37 PM
Questions 48, 49 added.

Obi-dad, your question was counted as your first vote, you have 2 more vote slots available.

DarkArtist
06-27-2006, 06:42 PM
I vote for 18, 23 and 45:thumbsup:

Bossk77
06-28-2006, 12:39 AM
1, 1 and 1

figrin bran
06-28-2006, 02:13 AM

doch18
06-28-2006, 12:51 PM
I guess I'll go:

JediTricks
06-28-2006, 05:14 PM
1, 1 and 1 Sorry, can only vote for any single question once per week. I did count that as your first vote though, you have 2 more vote slots left if you want to exercise them.

Thanks again to everybody who has voted so far!

ROTJLuke
06-28-2006, 07:05 PM

:)

DarkArtist
06-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Here's a question for Hasbro :

With the new rumors floating around about the Expanded Universe returning in 2007, are the figures going to be short-packed like Scorch or will there be enough for everyone.

JediTricks
06-29-2006, 06:39 PM
Question 50 added.

Today is the last full day to get votes and questions in. There's a real horse race going on with a few of these, so each vote can make a difference.

Warstar
06-29-2006, 06:40 PM
For the week of 6/30/06:

15, 22, 37

(Glad the 6" Ultra Titanium line question is being asked along with the SW TF's question! w00t! :D)

dindae
06-29-2006, 11:21 PM
1 - Could we get older creatures like the Bantha, Rancor, etc. re-released, and perhaps a US release of the Eopie Creature from the Episode I line which was only released in non-US countries?
7 - What are the chances of seeing some or all of the A New Hope holochess pieces done as action figures?
31 - In light of the recent Lucas Family boxset, has there been any consideration given to making other production crew movie cameo figures like Rick McCallum and Ben Burtt from the end sequence on Naboo in The Phantom Menace?

Mad Slanted Powers
06-30-2006, 12:20 AM
5 - Troop builders directly from Hasbro
47 - female figures
50 - availablility of EU figures

JediTricks
06-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Well, round 5 is over. Your votes have yet again determined which questions we'll be asking Hasbro today, so thanks to everybody who voted and added questions. All question posts have been undeleted now that thread clutter is no longer an issue. A new thread for voting on next week's questions will be up soon, and this week's Hasbro Q&A is online now so check it out.