PDA

View Full Version : Intriguing and ARGH!!! All at once. New Titaniums?

Warstar
06-23-2006, 05:52 PM
ToyNewsI.com: Are you looking at expanding the Titanium line to include Expanded Universe ships?

Hasbro: Not this year . But stayed tune for 2007.

Um...

WHICH TITANIUM LINE? 3"? 'Cause a 3" EU ship has never been molded/made before in that scale...

The Ultra 6" line? 'Cause there are the Virago, E-Wing and TIE Defender to choose from there! IMAGINE, if you will, a Die-Cast TIE Defender!

*Drools*

Wonderful answer on Hasbro's part because now I'll be wondering/perplexed until Toy Fair 2007! :whip:

GO HASBRO GO! :D

Any other ideas/thoughts as to what Hasbro could be hinting at here?

Kidhuman
06-24-2006, 01:02 PM
I dont know, they are so vague and all.

JediTricks
06-24-2006, 04:15 PM
The question asked about Titanium Series, didn't specify which size, so Hasbro answered within that parameter, granted they could have been generous and said which scale but they're not obligated.

Warstar
06-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Of course they're not obligated and it was a brilliant move on their end :D

I can't wait until Toyfair 2007...or when they announce what they'll be making :p Totally cool :thumbsup:

I think I speak for just about everyone when I say that I hope it's the 6" Titanium line that they're talking about- and that they use molds from the Expanded Universe that they already have from the old Action Fleet ;)

Jangu Fett
06-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Moldy Crow, Eclipse, A Dreadnaught. Please let them be. In either 3" or 6". As for right now, I want to know which 6" Jedi Starfighter will be made, I'm hoping for the RotS version. But seeing as they have the AotC version mold?.?. As for 2007, I just want one 6" made that was in RotS. The V-Wing Starfighter.

JediTricks
06-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Outrider would be nice too.