PDA

View Full Version : Check Out This List! New Figs! (merged)

Battle Droid
06-24-2006, 08:32 AM
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/The_411_Get_Ready_To_Drool_99045.asp

2" Unleashed Battle Packs:

These semi-controversial packs are coming back with new assortments for the 30th anniversary. Arguably, the small-scale Unleashed figures are one of Hasbro's most popular new lines of 2006, and since it's foolish to fix what's not broken, we can expect the following new sets:

ANH: Commanders
ANH: Rebel Blockade Troopers
ANH: Imperial Stormtroopers
ANH: Luke Skywalker & The Droids
ANH: Cantina Encounter
ANH: Imperial Sandtroopers
ANH: Tusken Raiders
ANH: Jawas & Droids

30th Anniversary Battle Packs:

Not unlike the previous Battle Packs, the 2007 assortments will feature four figures and a few small related accessories, and will utilize retools, repaints, and maybe even a new sculpt or two. Of the ten new sets scheduled, you can expect to see the following in 2007:

TPM: The Battle Of Theed
AOTC: The Battle of Geonosis
TCW: Ambush On Ilum
ROTS: The Attempted Arrest Of Chancellor Palpatine
ANH: The Capture of Tantive IV
TESB: Jedi Training On Dagobah
ROTJ: Battle At The Pit Of Carkoon

30th Anniversary Showcase Poster Packs:

These action figure four packs will feature 8 x 11" movie poster replicas, and will include a special base to showcase the figures and posters. Currently we can expect six of these poster packs in 2007, but if the line is successful, we will likely see more. Don 't hold your breath for new sculpts though…

3 3/4" Basic Figures:

Saving the most exciting for last, let us look at what Hasbro plans on releasing for everyone's meat and potatoes Star Wars collectibles. Again we can expect figures to be package on a fresh card design, and now with pack in coins. Hopefully the addition of the coins will prove more successful than they were for Kenner back in the old days, when the line was petering out. While there are some exciting new characters, we can expect some rehashed and retooled figures to spruce the line a bit, which is great for new collectors.

Wave 1: ROTS
Galactic Marine
Mustafarian Lava Miner
R2-D2
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Mace Windu
Clone Trooper
Super Battle Droid

Wave 2: ANH
M'Ylloom (Cantina Alien)
Elis Helrot (Cantina Alien)
Darth Vader
Biggs Darklighter in Academy Outfit
Luke Skywalker
Jawa/Droid 2-Pack
EU Chewbacca (McQuarrie Design)
EU Stormtrooper (McQuarrie design)
EU Boba Fett (Johnston Design)

Wave 3: ROTJ
Hermie Odle
Oola w/Chain
Umpass-Stay w/Gong
C-3PO
Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight
A-Wing Pilot
EUHoliday Special Boba Fett

Wave 4: AOTC
Mace Windu
Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Padmé
General Grievous (possible EU)
EU Yuuzhan Vong

3 3/4" Limited Edition Vintage Assortment:

For the third wave of VOTC figures, we can expect much of the same, but as mentioned above, there is no point fixing what isn't broken. The new wave includes:

ANH
Jawas

TESB
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)
Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)
Bossk

ROTJ
Princess Leia Organa (Endor Battle Gear)

3 3/4" expanded Universe 2-Packs:

Finally the EU collecotr's time has come. Hasbro plans on releasing no less than 12 Expanded Universe two packs. Each collectible set will include figures based on both Marvel and Dark Horse Star Wars characters. While there's no word on whether we'll be getting the green bunny dude or Hoojibs (Note to Hasbro: Dudes, come on. Hook us up!), we are finally getting a Quinlan Vos figure. The sets include the following:

MARVEL
Darth Vader & Rebel Fleet Trooper
Stormtrooper & Tarkin
Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise & Chewbacca
Luke Stormtrooper Disguise & R2-D2

Dark Horse
Republic #55 (Clone Wars) - Obi-Wan & Alpha Arc Trooper
SW Tales: Twilight #1 - Quinlan Vos VS. Vilmarh Grahrk

So, while we all love the high end stuff, let's read over this list again and come to terms with the fact that Hasbro wants to do right by us… And there isn't anything wrong with that!

shammykenobi
06-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Wow...that's a fairly impressive list...I can't help but wonder, where exactly did you get this information from?

Uhmm.....o.k....I must be blind...I didn't see the rebelscum link at the top of the thread...sorry 'bout that.

Blue2th
06-24-2006, 09:09 AM
If this list is indeed true, it's cool we are getting a Galactic Marine (we knew about that one) and Mustafar Lava dude. The rest of the ROTS wave looks like repacks. Hasbro could at least get creative and make extreme versions of those like Mace with stubs and agonizing expression, Obi-Wan with burn marks and messed up hair from Mustafar (ooh). Super Battle Droid with severe lightsaber damage from Obi-Wan. Even cut in half would be good. R2 with I don't know maybe oil and jets. Even some action poses like AOTC figures would at least be different. Let's hope the Clone Trooper is a Utaupan Airborn honeycomb helmet orange trooper.

decadentdave
06-24-2006, 10:36 AM
Finally Academy Biggs! And Holiday Special Fett and Joe Johnston's Conceptual Fett seen on the original Kenner mail-away card back!!!!!

What a TERRIFIC way to celebrate the 30th Anniversary!

Does this mean that if Holiday Special Fett is coming that Lucas is FINALLY going to release the dreadful Holiday Special on DVD???????

Banthaholic
06-24-2006, 11:00 AM
(Drools) What a way to start the day, I'll be looking at this list the most of the day. If you look at the links on the bottom of the article they are past 411's RS has had and they're pretty spot on in terms of accuracy.

El Chuxter
06-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Like most of these rumor lists, there's stuff I'm peeing-my-pants excited over, and stuff that makes me a little angry.

2" Unleashed Battle Packs

I doubt these will be an issue, as I seriously doubt any (beyond maybe the Hoth wave) will ever see the light of day. If they do, I'm going to go back on my word to never buy these, since I cannot pass on Jawas. I may get them some Tusken friends, too.

30th Anniversary Battle Packs
TPM: The Battle Of Theed

Sounds like a perfect excuse to re-release Ascension Gun Padme and Sio Bibble. Though we'll probably just get the original May 1999 Maul, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon, with the Pilot Ani figure. :rolleyes:

AOTC: The Battle of Geonosis

I smells some Battle Droids and Jedi. Hopefully not just C-3PO w/ BD head, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda.

TCW: Ambush On Ilum

Holy crap! Four figures in this means absolutely no way to not make "Snowbunny" Padme! Definitely a robot, and hopefully we'll finally get a decent Barriss Offee. With Snowbunny Padme and Barriss, they should make the other two figures Leia and Aayla, even if they don't make sense, and rename the pack "Super-Mega Intergalactic Hottie Babes!!!!!" :beard:

ROTS: The Attempted Arrest Of Chancellor Palpatine

Some combination of Palpatine, Sassy, Kit, Eeth Agen, Mace, and Anakin. This one is the first boring one yet.

Enough important stuff going on that this could be pretty wide open. Vader's given, but Captain Antilles or Leia w/ Hood? C-3PO and R2-D2 or Stormtrooper and Rebel Trooper? Sounds like a good pack either way, but one I'll likely pass on.

TESB: Jedi Training On Dagobah

Four figures? They could maybe throw in the umpteenth bazillion Spirit Ben, but this one sounds like a stinker, too. It'll probably be like the Battle Senate or first Geonosis Battle Pack, where the figures suck but there's that one accessory thrown in that'd be nice to have.

ROTJ: Battle At The Pit Of Carkoon

Well, we've seen this turkey before. :rolleyes:

30th Anniversary Showcase Poster Packs

These reek of re-released figures in new packaging. Note they didn't say the figures were new to actually match the layout of the posters.

Galactic Marine
Mustafarian Lava Miner
R2-D2
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Mace Windu
Clone Trooper
Super Battle Droid

Hopefully this is a decent Mace (finally), but I'm not getting my hopes up. It'll be that same stinker ROTS Mace that is giving Cantina Han a run for his money for the most packages he's pegwarmed on. The first two sound great, but not too excited about the rest.

M'Ylloom (Cantina Alien)
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker
Jawa/Droid 2-Pack

Holy sweet Jesus, this is spectacular!! My'lloom and Elris were top of my "wanted Cantina figures" list after Hem Dazon finally saw production. The conceptual figures are absolutely freaking great. They don't display well with normal figures, but I can't get enough. And Biggs! Woo! The others are likely re-releases, but this is an amazingly solid wave.

Hermie Odle
Oola w/Chain
Umpass-Stay w/Gong
C-3PO
A-Wing Pilot

This is starting to feel "too good to be true." Hermi Odle, after they swore they'd never get away with releasing another figure that big? A-Wing Pilot would almost have to be a new figure, since the older ones are pretty lacking by today's standards. C-3PO is hopefully missing an eye and covered in Hutt snot. Luke and Oola could be re-releases, but Umpass-Stay and the others have to be (at least partly) new.

Why a stinking Holiday Special figure if not Lumpy, though?

Mace Windu
Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Padmé
EU Yuuzhan Vong

The first four could be new or old, I'm guessing old. The last two are pretty interesting. EU Grievous? As in pre-crash Grievous, or the cool conceptual design that looked so much better than the finished design? The Vong being in an AOTC wave, and by himself, seems a bit questionable, though.

Jawas
Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)
Bossk
Princess Leia Organa (Endor Battle Gear)

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? I refer you all to my new question for Hasbro, which I now encourage you to vote for more than ever. Why the hell are we getting a third Bossk? The first was perfect, and the second topped even that. The guy has four seconds of screen time!! First Greedo, now Bossk? What next? VTSC Lobot?

The Jawas sound cool, because they're Jawas and there are no uncool Jawas. Princess Leia will certainly be an improvement over previous versions. Bespin Han, Bespin Luke, and the Snowtrooper have been done pretty freaking close to perfectly in the past, so I don't see the point.

I'm pretty sick of these stupid figures. Okay, I take that back. I'm pretty sick of the stupid packaging for these awesome figures. Now that Hasbro released the Sandtrooper on a regular card using the VOTC Stormtrooper body, they don't have a leg to stand on claiming these cost more to produce. No, we've been suckered by the packaging. I'm an opener; you could put them on packaging that shows Strawberry Shortcake flipping off Chester Cheetah and I couldn't care less.

These may be the first new figures I pass on.

3 3/4" expanded Universe 2-Packs
MARVEL
Darth Vader & Rebel Fleet Trooper
Stormtrooper & Tarkin
Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise & Chewbacca
Luke Stormtrooper Disguise & R2-D2

Oh wow. Look at those lineups. These are obviously going to include the issues of the Marvel adaptation of ANH. Big whoop. This isn't EU. Give me a damned break.

Dark Horse
Republic #55 (Clone Wars) - Obi-Wan & Alpha Arc Trooper

The first is this one (http://www.comics.org/graphics/covers/16330/400/16330_4_055.jpg). Hopefully Obi-Wan will be rain-bedraggled, but I doubt it. Alpha should be easily cobbled together from existing figures, but it'll still be nice to have him.

Quinlan has to be a new figure, since I can't figure out any way to assemble him from parts (at least not without heavy customization). I'm worried Villie might just be a straight re-release of Labria, though. In any case, I'm certain he'll have the same head.

Slicker
06-24-2006, 11:56 AM
Everything looks and sounds great. It's obviously way too early and most of this smells of fanboy dreams (especially all of the PU stuff:rolleyes:)

DarkArtist
06-24-2006, 12:52 PM
I am drooling. This list I hope is the real deal and not some fanboy's sick wet dream.

Turbowars
06-24-2006, 01:22 PM
I don't think we should worry about the list being BS. There has been confirmation from Hasbro on some of these things and the Swami also have rumored them. Hasbro said there will be lots of EU and that list has plenty. I hate the grain of salt line, so please don't say it! I know the next post will have it so I'll just have to bear it.

I LOVE that there will be some McQuarrie figures coming!

Adam
06-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Great, if true. I'm all over that Vong figure. Some of those "EU" figures are dissapointing, since they are barely even "EU" as chux pointed out. Can't wait to see them though.

Kidhuman
06-24-2006, 01:54 PM
If true, good. But I aint a jumpin yet until official confirmation.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Wow, if true, there could be some seriously sweet stuff coming out next year.

2" Unleashed Battle Packs - don't collect them so I don't really care.

TPM: The Battle Of Theed - like Chux said, hopefully we'll get Ascension Gun Padmé and Sio Bibble. Maybe even R2-B1 and TC-14, but I doubt it.

AOTC: The Battle of Geonosis - could be a good way to just straight-up release a bunch of clones and droids.

TCW: Ambush On Ilum - hopefully it will have Snow Bunny Padmé, brown cloak Yoda, a good gray C-3PO, and a holographic Dooku. They'd all be fairly easy to do but I'd be pleased as punch if they did them.

ROTS: The Attempted Arrest Of Chancellor Palpatine - meh, hopefully one I can pass on.

ANH: The Capture of Tantive IV - if it was just Rebel Troopers and Stormtroopers, I'd get several . . . maybe they could re-release the Commtech Leia in this pack!

TESB: Jedi Training On Dagobah - probably just the OTC Dagobah wave in fancy packaging.

ROTJ: Battle At The Pit Of Carkoon - the one that was supposed to be released this year, I bet.

30th Anniversary Showcase Poster Packs - could be cool, could be totally crap.

3 3/4" Basic Figures - not too sure about the coins. I know it's a retro throwback, but it's kind of stupid. Maybe not as stupid as, say, Freeze Frames or Flashback Photos, but still. ;)

Galactic Marine - we already knew about this, and I'll likely get a few.
Mustafarian Lava Miner - the big guy? Cool.
R2-D2 - probably a re-release.
Obi-Wan Kenobi - hopefully it'll be the Pilot body with a new head and burn marks.
Mace Windu - we'd all like a new Mace, but I bet it'll be a re-release.
Clone Trooper - it should use parts from the Mace Battlepack and be an Utapau airborne guy.
Super Battle Droid - could always use more of these.

M'Ylloom (Cantina Alien) - she's Feltipern Trevagg's lady friend, right? That would be awesome; Felti's been lookin' a little lonely.
Elis Helrot (Cantina Alien) - sweet, the ghost-face guy.
Darth Vader - repack, I bet.
Biggs Darklighter in Academy Outfit - finally!
Luke Skywalker - another repack
Jawa/Droid 2-Pack - if it's a new droid I may be interested.
EU Chewbacca (McQuarrie Design) - sweet!
EU Stormtrooper (McQuarrie design) - a rerelease, maybe? It was hard to find for many people the first time so it would be a good idea.
EU Boba Fett (Johnston Design) - double sweet!

Hermie Odle - I find it unlikely, but it would be very awesome.
Oola w/Chain - I bet it'll be a rerelease.
Umpass-Stay w/Gong - also unlikely, but cool.
C-3PO - maybe a re-release of the Endor chair version?
Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight - I doubt it will be new.
A-Wing Pilot - could be sweet if done right.
EUHoliday Special Boba Fett - a concept Boba and this? I doubt it.

Mace Windu - another Mace, when there's already one in the ROTS wave? I doubt it. Hopefully one will be new.
Anakin Skywalker - time for a neutral cloaked one, methinks.
Clone Trooper - it'd be great to see the Evolutions one single carded, or one using parts from the ROTS super articulated one. Maybe in color variants.
Padmé - I sure hope it's a new one.
General Grievous (possible EU) - in the AOTC wave? Uhh, okay.
EU Yuuzhan Vong - I kind of hope not.

Jawas
Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)
Bossk
Princess Leia Organa (Endor Battle Gear) - we've seen this selection before, but with Vader instead of Bossk and Han. We don't really need another Bossk, but the others could be really great.

3 3/4" expanded Universe 2-Packs:
MARVEL - hopefully these will be realistic-style.
Darth Vader & Rebel Fleet Trooper - likely just Vader and Antilles repackaged.
Stormtrooper & Tarkin - if it's a new/retooled Tarkin, that would be great!
Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise & Chewbacca - hopefully it'll be better than the other stormtrooper disguise Hans.
Luke Stormtrooper Disguise & R2-D2 - same thing with Luke.
Republic #55 (Clone Wars) - Obi-Wan & Alpha Arc Trooper - could be cool.
SW Tales: Twilight #1 - Quinlan Vos VS. Vilmarh Grahrk - Quinlan would be awesome!

Turbowars
06-24-2006, 03:25 PM
Someone has a pic of M'Ylloom (Cantina Alien)?

BlueSnags
06-24-2006, 03:28 PM
I just woke up and read that list. Just made my day. Now I KNOW we'll be getting my all-time favorite EU character...

JAXXON JAXX, the Lepus Carnivorus.:thumbsup:

From the very first comic book I ever read...Star Wars #9 (1978). Come on, Hasbro! And also...Valance the Hunter. I have a feeling he will be made. And possibly Lumiya (aka Shira Brie). Sweet!!!! Totally geeking out.

I guess the Ilum Battle Pack will have the Snow Bunny Padme. So I'll be buying that one - don't know about the others yet (except for Tantive IV, probably get that one since it's got Stormies and Rebel Troopers I assume).

VSTC sounds okay. I wish they would've included more of the Bounty Hunters, but I guess they'll be coming soon enough. Nice that they did lots of ESB this time to make up for no ESB this year.

CAN'T WAIT for the McQuarrie figures and the Johnston Boba Fett. I just hope they are all regular releases so I can order them from EE and not have to worry about the scalper feeding-frenzy that'll ensue when some of these characters are released.

Only bad news was that the 2" Unleashed line will be continuing (and clogging up the pegs). Crap. That line needs a mercy-killing.

No announcement of more UGHs...that is probably a good thing.

Slicker
06-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Someone has a pic of M'Ylloom (Cantina Alien)?I'm assuming that's supposed to be M'iiyoom O'nith (http://web.telia.com/%7Eu46206433/starwars/Pictures/miiyoom_onith%28nightlily%29.jpg) "the Nightlily" that's sitting with the Gotal in the cantina.

Kidhuman
06-24-2006, 03:32 PM
Here Turbo

Damn you Slicker.

Turbowars
06-24-2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks guys! I was just going to post that same pic, I just found it with some research and that's her. It looks as is her name is spelled wrong. It should be, Miiyoom Onith. With this one and the Ghost like alien coming I'm a very happy OT guy. I just wish there were more coming soon.

Kidhuman
06-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks guys! I was just going to post that same pic, I just found it with some research and that's her. It looks as is her name is spelled wrong. It should be, Miiyoom Onith

Yeah I noticed the spelling too. If you ever need to know a certain character, use www.red6.tk Thats where I found the pic.

pegger
06-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Although I'm not a huge EU fan - I am happy with all the concept figures. The McQuarrie Stormtrooper is one of my favorite figures...

I just hope that the Super battle droid isn't just a repack - Hasbro really needs to up the quality on the seperatists droids....

I'm interested to see more of the battle packs. I wonder how many will be exclusives - and thus next to impossible for us Canucks to get....

mastermatt24
06-24-2006, 05:37 PM
Look at this list from RS of stuff that is going to come out:

:eek:

Galactic Marine
Mustafarian Lava Miner
R2-D2
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Mace Windu
Clone Trooper
Super Battle Droid

M'Ylloom (Cantina Alien)
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker
Jawa/Droid 2-Pack

Hermie Odle
Oola w/Chain
Umpass-Stay w/Gong
C-3PO
A-Wing Pilot

Mace Windu
Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Padmé
EU Yuuzhan Vong

Now that is some crazy stuff huh??? I just hope its all true..

figrin bran
06-24-2006, 08:08 PM
wow, they're really going to make elis helrot and hermi??? the mcquarrie stuff sounds pretty sweet too.

i like bossk and always have but i can't understand why hasbro feels compelled to make so many versions of him? did we really need the titanium version?

chux, i bet the Ilum pack will have C3P0, R2, Yoda and the Padme

Battle Droid
06-24-2006, 09:36 PM
chux, i bet the Ilum pack will have C3P0, R2, Yoda and the Padme

It's gotta have a Chameleon Droid in it or it wouldn't be called a Battle Pack.

Turbowars
06-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Here's better pics of some of the figures listed.

Turbowars
06-24-2006, 10:01 PM
here's another

Banthaholic
06-24-2006, 10:24 PM
I really hope C-3PO will either have the green slime on him or will have his eye socket out (or both).

AOTC Padme I'm hoping for one of her Naboo outfits (fireplace confession), grrr, or outland Peasant Disguise.

Jawa/Droid 2 -pack - hopefully vintage Power-droid, or minining droid, or the one with all of the arms on it.

I wonder if we'll get bar pieces with the cantina duo.

Plus coins with figures again, how cool!

Blue2th
06-24-2006, 10:32 PM
I wonder if we'll get bar pieces with the cantina duo.

Plus coins with figures again, how cool!
Hasbro Q&A says there will be a round connecting piece for the Cantina Bar I do believe. I hope it's in there.

Battle Droid
06-24-2006, 11:11 PM
That'd be kinda big for a basic figure.

Unless both of them have a piece each that joins together to make it.

mastermatt24
06-25-2006, 12:14 AM
Thanks to whoever merged my stupid thread.
I cant wait for that vong... :cry:

Phantom-like Menace
06-25-2006, 02:15 AM
I'm an unrepentant clone freak, so the Galactic Marine jumps out as being awesome. I'm an unrepentant EU freak, so Ambush on Ilum is awesome. For both of the previous reasons I'm very happy to see Alpha. And Vos, while I never read the comic, is great.

Otherwise, the only comment I have is that The Battle of Geonosis simply has to have Coleman Trebor. He was near impossible to find on shelves. I never even saw him at retail, and he's the only Jedi I don't have right now. I'd buy an entire Battle Pack just for him. If this Battlepack has only Nute Gunray, C-3PO's body with battle droid head, Boba Fett, Arm frozen in quick-draw action Padme, and Coleman Trebor, I'd still buy the crap for Trebor.

abell748
06-25-2006, 08:07 AM
I had hoped that after ROTS I would be able to cut back. Man, if the 2007 list is even part right, it will be expensive! I think that is mostly right because the past 411's have been almost dead right. Two things jump out:
1) If we get a Vong are we getting a line based on this era of the EU?
2) If the concept figure list is right, then can we assume that the Vader concept figure will be the C4 figure as rumored?

Umbra
06-25-2006, 03:55 PM
Wow, impressive to say the least.

I agree with abell...this is gunna hurt the wallet x_x...but a good type of hurt.

As for the Vong being AotC it does make sense in a way.

Timeline wise, the first mention of the Vong is in the PM - AotC brindge novel Rogue Planet. So AotC is the closest actual movie to Vong occurances in EU.

dindae
06-26-2006, 10:13 AM
With Hermi being made I'm gonna have to find a new number one most wanted. I am surprised at the amout of EU but I'm excited about it. The cantina figures, Biggs, Galactic marine, Lava Miner, Quinlan, Villie, and hopefully a new padme are the high points for me. I'm curious about the layout of the new battlepacks. As far as the validity I agree with abell. The 411 reports have been dead on. In a way it does take some of the fun out of looking for news when it all gets dumped in your lap at once. I'm hoping Hasbro still has some surprises left at Comic Con.

JON9000
06-26-2006, 06:18 PM
I am most excited about Academy Uniform Biggs. I will certainly get him. Hopefully Camie and Fixer are slated as well.

evenflow
06-26-2006, 07:41 PM
The more EU the better, i hope we get alot more.

JON9000
06-28-2006, 05:45 PM
The more EU the better, i hope we get alot more.

I don't really consider them EU since the scenes were shot.

ROTJLuke
06-28-2006, 08:36 PM
I hope the Luke ROTJ is all new, and in DSII threads!

BoShek
06-29-2006, 04:10 PM
OMG! Biggs Darklighter in Academy Outfit!!! My most wanted figure! I can't believe it!

I am also very happy about:
Hermie Odle
Yuuzhan Vong
M'iiyoom Onith (Cantina Alien)

Tycho
06-29-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm going to have to update the score card on our Scene-by-Scene Most Wanted Figure Thread. This is awesome news!

With the Yuuzhan Vong being made, how about:

Nom Anor
Supreme Overlord Shimra
an EU updated Luke
an EU updated Han
an EU updated Leia
an EU updated Mara
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Anakin Solo

- these from the NJO era, as I think the Legacy series is taking it much further into the future.

mastermatt24
06-29-2006, 10:24 PM
If they made Jaina, it better be before she got stuck with her bug-buddy Zekk :whip:
(Sry for the bad pun! :p )

On a side note Im really glad there is such a postive response to the EU. This is important because this is the root they will definitly have to go down in the future if they are gonna keep making stuff besides repacks! :D

Tycho
06-29-2006, 10:30 PM
I haven't read the new hardcover yet, but Zekk was a recurring character in the Young Jedi Knights books. He was trained as a Jedi at Luke's academy, but turned to the Dark Side for a while, then redeamed himself. He and Jaina had "a thing."

Jaina moved on to a relationship with Jagged Fel, a human-sworn-ally-of-the-Chiss pilot (son of Baron Soontir Fel). I didn't read the Dark Nest Trilogy yet either, but I thought those two would get married. I don't mind spoilers, but I don't know what happened to Jagged Fel - or remember if it occured in NJO.

mastermatt24
06-29-2006, 10:46 PM
I didn't read the Dark Nest Trilogy yet either
Thats why. Just wait until you do :cry:

El Chuxter
06-30-2006, 09:30 AM
You'll kiss about $24 goodbye when you do.

mastermatt24
06-30-2006, 04:16 PM
Or you could pull the Bel-Cam-Jos trick and have the library order them lol ( ;) ) Or you could go on ebay/amazon/ect.. and get them for a couple bucks a piece.

dindae
09-27-2006, 09:57 AM
3 3/4" Basic Figures:

Galactic Marine
Mustafarian Lava Miner
R2-D2
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Mace Windu
Clone Trooper
Super Battle Droid

M'Ylloom (Cantina Alien)
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker
Jawa/Droid 2-Pack

Hermie Odle
Oola w/Chain
Umpass-Stay w/Gong
C-3PO
A-Wing Pilot

Mace Windu
Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Padmé
EU Yuuzhan Vong

Since wave one was dead on even though Hasbro said the list only had nuggets of truth, what do you feel the likelyhood the list will hold up?

pegger
09-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Here's what I think:

Darth Vader -now figure #1

Wave 1: ROTS of course - already a given
Galactic Marine
Mustafarian Lava Miner
R2-D2
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Mace Windu
Clone Trooper
Super Battle Droid
EU Stormtrooper (McQuarrie design)in wave 1 - formally wave 2

M'Ylloom (Cantina Alien)
Luke Skywalker
Jawa/Droid 2-Pack

Hermie Odle
Oola w/Chain
Umpass-Stay w/Gong
C-3PO
A-Wing Pilot
EU Boba Fett (Johnston Design)in wave 3 - formally wave 2

EUHoliday Special Boba Fettnot gonna happen

Mace Windu I doubt it - we got a Mace already this year
Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Padmé
General Grievous (possible EU)I believe this will be the EU fig of the wave
EU Yuuzhan Vongnot gonna happen

tagmac
09-28-2006, 07:11 PM
I wonder if that Greivous would have the ability to hold a lightsaber in his foot, like in the Clone wars cartoon.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Well, the only thing on the list that Hasbro officially debunked was the Yuuzhan Vong figure. The ROTS wave was spot-on, so that means that at least some of the figures will be made next year, which is great. But there are nine waves in all, so at least there will still be some surprises. :)