PDA

View Full Version : These Squirrels are jealous of Mouse Droids

Tycho
06-26-2006, 05:58 AM
Many squirrels have joined with their own Star Wars fan club group to protest the lack of squirrel representation in Star Wars. They are upset that Mice have their own droids, but Squirrel Droids are no where to be seen in the entire Star Wars saga.

A spokesman for Chip & Dale said that Ewoks nor Teek actually count. "They are not squirrels in the literal sense."

"Lucas used one of the forests we live in to film (Endor) but (casting director, Robin Gurland) never contacted the squirrel community to see if anyone was ever interested in even playing an extra in the film. (ROTJ - 1983)

In fact, the piece of dead animal meat found by Chewbacca was even a manufactured prop replica. No work at all was offered to the squirrels while pyrotechnics went off all around them in the forest, as speederbikes were crashed into trees, and human offspring were dressed up as over-grown teddybears and got to interact with famous celebrities like Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford.

Meanwhile Lucasfilm Licensing, already planning to appease human fans from an Old People's School is planning on releasing the unedited original versions of the Classic Star Wars Trilogy on DVD beginning in September, has hinted that they will return to the editing studio and digitally insert squirrels into new versions of the prequel trilogy, citing the lack of cute furry creatures in the first 2 prequel movies.

Chip, Dale, and many other fine performers are already honing their lightsaber skills and practicing training with stunt coordinator Nick Gillard and actor Ray Park. There seems to be room to insert a lot of squirrel-Jedi into the battle sequence in the arena on Geonosis. Meanwhile, a Lemming group has called for their species to be added to the fateful charge of Jedi against the Separatists' battle droids in the opening sequence of the arena battle "because running to their deaths are what Lemmings specialize in," said a Lemming spokescritter that declined to be identified at this time.

Another suit by a possum was dismissed recently. This involved an animal offended that his signture pose was used without permission by Gennedy Tartovsky in the Clone Wars Animated Cartoon. When General Grievous is caught by the Republic Gunship's forward running lights, he pauses, momentarily stunned by the bright, oncoming headlights. The possum claimed this was a move he made famous many a night when he took his act out on dark highways in Southern California and he was never credited for it. Unfortunately, he was killed the other day in a roadside accident, and a judge has dismissed his case.

bobafrett
06-26-2006, 10:00 PM
ROTFLMAO!!! A little bit too much free time there Tycho?

seanmcfripp
06-27-2006, 07:51 AM
Hmmm, squirrels with lightsabers. I don't get it. Maybe it'd be funnier with some other animal, like...

seanmcfripp
06-27-2006, 07:52 AM
Nope, kittens aren't funny either. How 'bout...

seanmcfripp
06-27-2006, 07:53 AM
Wow, still not funny. Perhaps this...

seanmcfripp
06-27-2006, 07:55 AM
Nothing funny about guys in wheelchairs with lightsabers. Now this approaches funny...

seanmcfripp
06-27-2006, 07:57 AM
...but in the end, this is a depiction of war, and there's certainly nothing funny about that. Wait, I think I got it...

seanmcfripp
06-27-2006, 08:00 AM
"What can I say -- just tip my lightsaber and call the Yankees my daddy."

Suck it, Sawks Nation! Go Mets!

JediTricks
06-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Wow, still not funny. Perhaps this...
That wheelchair one, is his lightsaber bent? :p

seanmcfripp
06-27-2006, 03:12 PM
That wheelchair one, is his lightsaber bent? :p

Come on, don't act like you've never seen a bent lightsaber before. And even if it is, we shouldn't laugh. Judging people is wrong. :yes: