PDA

View Full Version : Help needed: X-wing for PC

mtriv73
06-28-2006, 09:27 AM
I bought an old computer a few months ago and set it up to play the really old PC games from the 90's. I've gotten through Tie fighter a couple of times and I am about done with Dark Forces so I thought I would try X-wing and the expansions next. I found my disks and got them loaded, but realized I've lost my instruction book at somepoint along the way. Since you have to enter a code from the instructions to play, this leaves me a little screwed.

Does anyone have a copy of the instruction book that they could either copy and mail to me (I'll, of course, cover all costs) or better yet scan and e-mail to me?

Thanks,
mtriv73

Rogue II
06-28-2006, 09:39 AM
I might have a copy at home, but it will take some searching through boxes. If and when I find it, I can scan it for you. The X-Wing discs are probably some of the few floppys I still own. They did release a cd-rom version of the game (I have that too.)

mtriv73
06-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Thanks a million Rogue II

mastermatt24
06-30-2006, 04:16 AM
Ahh.. those were the days! Id help you out but I only have the CD and it was for Mac, I got it from a Lucas Arts catalog a loooong time ago. I remember the day it came too (long story) and I didnt have to put in any codes. But if I can find the old box with the stuff Ill look too. :yes:

mtriv73
06-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Thanks Mastermatt, but Rogue II sent them to me today.

Thanks again Rogue II!

I'm booting up the old 486 right now to try them out.

mastermatt24
06-30-2006, 03:18 PM
Alright then.. have fun playin! :D
(Does anyone else hate those stupid container things??) (and taking out those frigates too!!)

Rogue II
06-30-2006, 03:25 PM
No problem.

Ha ha ha...he said 486. I remember when that was fast.