PDA

View Full Version : Kotor

Banthaholic
06-29-2006, 02:24 AM
I didn't see any threads for this comic series yet. Who's reading it?

Just got Issue 6 today, and I'm starting to get more into this one. I won't really spoil anything to give others a chance to rad it, but I think the next few issues should get even better with Zayne starting to turn into a bad arse.

figrin bran
06-29-2006, 02:33 AM
sounds like Zayne is growing up right before our very eyes. i haven't bought or read #6 yet but i have been following this series from the first issue. i'm glad the commencement arc is finally ending with this issue.

matthew_vos
06-29-2006, 02:57 PM
I havent yet read #6 either, but it promises to be exciting im a guessin. I think this one has a nice and interesting plot, along with the cool base of its time zone. I'd appreciate u goin ahaed an spoilin it banthaholic.
i dont mind.

Rocketboy
06-29-2006, 05:40 PM
If #6 doesn't make up for the crapfest that has been issues #1-5, then I'm done.
So far, that's been $15 wasted, IMO.

figrin bran
07-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Rocketboy, i was ready to give up on the series as well but i think #6 makes up for it.

Rocketboy
07-02-2006, 05:40 PM
I still haven't picked it up. I either missed it or my comic shop was sold out (or didn't get it in).

Banthaholic
07-02-2006, 06:09 PM
In a way I think the real 'story' will begin at 7. 1-6 I'd like to think was our prequal backstory so we're not entirely lost.

I have't played any of the KOTOR games, but is there any relations to the game and comic book yet?

figrin bran
07-02-2006, 10:52 PM
In a way I think the real 'story' will begin at 7. 1-6 I'd like to think was our prequal backstory so we're not entirely lost.

I have't played any of the KOTOR games, but is there any relations to the game and comic book yet?

no, the only thing the games and comics have in common thus far is that master vandar appears in both. and the first planet you visit in the first game is Taris.