PDA

View Full Version : calling it quits.....

jedimastergeorge06
06-29-2006, 01:16 PM
yesterday i decided not to collect any figures in the package anymore. because i was big on collecting especaily the new figures but hasbro just puts out to much and everying is so expensive and i guess maybe im just burnt out or whatever but i am collecting loose figures because they are cheaper and all i have to do is to a place in cincinnati called the earth and buy my loose figures there. and ive been collecting hot and heavy for the past 11 years now im just going to chill out and take a long extended break from it except for the loose figures ill buy those but when it comes to collecting the packaged ones and trying to keep up with hasbro....im done for a long time. so happy collecting to all of you and dont give up like i did and good luck to you all and may the force be with you!!!!
jedimastergeorge

Kidhuman
06-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Thanks JMgeorge for the well wishes. It is sad to see a colector leave for whatever reason. Best to you in your endevours.

jedimastergeorge06
06-29-2006, 03:23 PM
thank kidhuman. i will be back to start collecting when the time comes.

Slicker
06-29-2006, 03:24 PM
I feel ya and of recent I've thought of quitting but then I look to my right at the tubs of MOC figures and I love looking at 'em and that puts me back in the game. I really do wish I could only collect what I like but I'm a realist and know that I just can't do that.