PDA

View Full Version : Clone wars jedi three pack

Jargo
07-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Did we ever get names for those guys? I compiled a list of all the figures I have and it bugged me not having names to write in for them. especially seeing as we all now have to have a name for every extra that populates the saga.lol euw!

so anyone got the gen' on the jedi trio?

El Chuxter
07-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Not that I know of. I propose we call them Big Jim (Twi'lek), Ernesto (Rodian), and Baron Frederick Von Whippenheimer IV (human).

Jargo
07-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Jimm Botswana. Urnesto Whee. Baron Fredrik fon Whippenhyma VI.

I like em. oh - wait, i put them thrugh the EU machine and look what happened!

shammykenobi
07-05-2006, 09:26 PM
I found a picture of the human once and the name was Lumas Etima or maybe Etima Lumas...not sure which...I saved the picture and that was the name that the file saved as...here's the pic if i can get it to attach right.

shammykenobi
07-05-2006, 09:28 PM
o.k...it was too big or something...but now that there's a name just google and see what comes up.

kool-aid killer
07-06-2006, 12:19 PM
In one of the Clone Wars comics (the tradepaper back called "Last Stand on Jabiim") a blue Twilek is beheaded by Commander Stratus. In the following page (taking place in a shelter base on the same planet) a resistance fighter tells another Jedi that:

"Weve recieved word that General Norcunas forces have been wiped out near the city of Choal. Hes among the confirmed dead."

Im assuming that General Norcuna is the blue Twilek Jedi killed on the page before. If so, i think we got a last name for the Twilek that came in the Clone Wars 3 pack.

Jargo
07-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Ah yes Lumas Etima. the figure looks nothing like the extra from the movie given that name but i'll accept that it's him.

Thinking about Twi'lek and Bib Fortuna, Lorcuna sounds about right. if we follow that certain species have similarly formed names. such Greedo and Beedo for Rodians. All I will say is that lorcuna sure has a big head. would have taken some brute force to decapitate him.

So that leaves the rodian to acount for who surely must have a name either like Greedo or like Onaconda Farr the rodian senator. In the absence of a real official name I may call the rodian * Voido R'w'a'n'y * (Rodian without a name yet). Just to honour the EU's habit of adding apostrophes randomly to any name.