PDA

View Full Version : Someone needs to make a stencil to customize clones

Darth Cruel
07-06-2006, 10:02 AM
I had a thought that stemmed from the stickers that were sold on ebay with Neyo's unit mark in different colors. If someone could make stickers that you could put on a Clone Trooper with the areas of the unit markings cut out, so that when you remove the "stencil" sticker...you are left with a perfectly painted custome clone, I would buy those.

Edit - I misspelled stencil in the thread title...help me out mods!

figrin bran
07-06-2006, 12:00 PM
we don't advocate stem cell research on this board (sorry, just had to capitalize on your typo to make a stupid joke)

it would be nice to have those stickers/decals but i tend to have extreme difficulty putting them on the hasbro vehicles. especially if they're really small

Darth Cruel
07-06-2006, 03:32 PM
we don't advocate stem cell research on this board (sorry, just had to capitalize on your typo to make a stupid joke)

it would be nice to have those stickers/decals but i tend to have extreme difficulty putting them on the hasbro vehicles. especially if they're really small

LOL...I didn't even make that connection...never mind mods...that is too funny to take down!

figrin bran
07-06-2006, 11:16 PM
mwahahaha! i've exposed your plan Darth Cruel! now let's see if anyone will help you make your real clone army from stem cells. :p

mastermatt24
07-08-2006, 12:02 AM
I know theres a guy on RS that has those stickers, and I think on erikstormtrooper.com or something like that you can print out free ones. But you could always just paint it on and clean it up with an exacto.

JediTricks
07-08-2006, 12:36 AM
Title changed.