PDA

View Full Version : 25th Anniversary X-Wing

Fixer
01-25-2002, 04:48 PM
Rebelscum has pix of the 25th Anniversary vehicle - a retooled Power FX X-Wing. No sound FX, Removable R2, no permanent pilot, and some of Luke's Dagobah gear included. Looks pretty cool.

Go now before the Imperials make them take the pix down.

ConvergeDW
01-25-2002, 05:23 PM
I checked it out, it looks pretty cool. It seems too early to tell if this wil be worth it, the Artoo isn't that great, and the ship looks like what it is a hack job Power Fx version. However it is nice to know that it will be coming out after all, as we haven't heard antthing about it recently, and latern is awesome.

ConvergeDW
01-25-2002, 05:24 PM
oops.
anything,
lantern

Beast
01-25-2002, 06:21 PM
Cool, I heard some rumors we were gonna get a 25th Anniversary vehicle assortment. Seeing the pics of the X-wing confirms this. Looks pretty cool to me, to bad they arn't doing the Crashed Dagobah version. Especially since it appears they are including the crates and the power lamp that were featured on Dagobah.

Since they are saying it's going to be a 25th Anniversary version, they may just be tossing the crates in for a bonus. I may have to buy two for customizing purposes to make the dagobah version. And for my ANH version, I guess I finally need to customize that Trench Battle damage R2-D2 now. :)

Since its an assortment, I bet we will be seeing news of a 25th Anniversary Tie Fighter sooner or later. I also heard that we might be getting a 25th Anniversary LandSpeeder. Could a bigger 25th Anniversary Millenium Falcon be far behind? I hope so!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JetsAndHeels
01-25-2002, 07:52 PM
The X-Wing looks pretty good. I agree with you JarJar in that I hope a new Millenium Falcon is released. This is also an opportunity for Hasbro to give us some of the classic vehicles and ships that we have not had yet. I know the action fleet series included this, but I would like to see a Star Destroyer or the Super Star Destroyer Executor. That would be sweet.

GNT
01-25-2002, 07:59 PM
JarJarBinks I dont believe you should have posted a picture from another site but you never learn

Looks like the 95 R2 to me and not that impressive,Plus I already have a few X-wings so I dont really need it.

Beast
01-25-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by GNT
JarJarBinks I dont believe you should have posted a picture from another site but you never learn

I posted it, so what....if asked to remove it (by Hasbro) I will. You don't need to act like Mr. high and mighty over the stuff. I posted it incase Hasbro requested the image taken down from Rebelscum. I was doing the collecting community a favor. Besides, since the image is of a HASBRO Star Wars prototype item, according to Hasbro, they shouldnt be showing it anyway. And besides, its not like I altered the image, or removed the Rebelscum symbol at the bottem, still giving them credit for where the image was found.

As for my numerous postings of images from the offical Star Wars website or the Hasbro one. If they don't like it they can easily request for me not to do it again. You yourself have posted images here, so please dont act so high and might about other people that do. I am sure like myself, most of the people here visit all three of the main sites, as well as numerous smaller ones. I was also just assiting the discussion here by posting an image.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JetsAndHeels
01-25-2002, 08:15 PM
Dont worry about them, JarJar. You did a good job.
I agree with you.

GNT
01-25-2002, 08:18 PM
Maybe so but knowhere in your post you give "credit" to rebelscum for posting it,I always give credit to the site you posts an image.

Jargo
01-25-2002, 08:27 PM
Now now girls......

It's the Power FX version with the FX removed and the Luke torso removed. They added in a droid slot after years of asking :rolleyes: and decided to paint the details on instead of giving us a million stickers to apply. The droid shown will probably be something like what comes with it but I'm hoping they go for the superior sculpt from the holo Leia Artoo with the restraining blt removed. the picture shows it without a nose cone and you can see the slot where it would click into place. The pack-in accessories are about the best part IMO, I've been after those for years. Actually I'm chuffed that there's finally going to be something I'll want. Okay so the customising of a second one will be tricky with it not having stickers, but not impossible to overcome. The fact you can get both a pilot and an artoo unit into and out of it is just breathtakingly progressive for Hasbro. I can't believe the same company who just unleashed the AOTC crap can put this decent a vehicle out. Shocking - simply shocking. Bet Luke just slips around inside though. Have you compared x-wing Luke to Bacta Luke? X-wing Luke is tiny! He'll barely be able to see above the dash! Talk about under-aged driving........ :p

bigbarada
01-25-2002, 09:27 PM
This does look very nice; but I find the timing a little suspect. Do you think Hasbro read all of the bashing of the Ep2 toys so they quickly customized one of the leftover Power F/X X-Wings to try and cool things down a little? Or am I just imagining things?

BTW, I think GNT is just jealous that Jar Jar beat him to it.:p

GNT
01-25-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
BTW, I think GNT is just jealous that Jar Jar beat him to it.:p

I feel that he should have linked to the rebelscum picture and give credit to them which he didn't do,if the image was removed then post a picture giving them credit for it.

What if you had a picture on your site and then someone else steals it and posts it on their site and gives no credit that it is yours?

JetsAndHeels
01-26-2002, 10:42 AM
JarJar specifically said that rebelscum had that picture. To me, that sounds like giving credit for the image. If JarJar just said here is a pic of the new xwing that would be one thing, but JarJar clearly stated that rebelscum had the image. That is credit enough, dont you think?

JetsAndHeels
01-26-2002, 10:44 AM
Correction:Fixer said that it was rebelscum's pic.
Sorry!!

Beast
01-26-2002, 05:14 PM
http://www.tradefederation.net/ is reporting that the X-Wing will most likely be an exclusive for Toys R Us this year. Sounds cool, hope that it's avaliable in decent quantitys.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

sith_killer_99
01-26-2002, 06:06 PM
Well, I actually DON'T have an X-Wing.:eek:

Shocking, I know.;)

I am in fact looking forward to this piece.:)

I like the removable R2 feature. And TRU exclusives seem to be a bit easier to come by, for me at least. Maybe that's because I live near 2 TRU stores.

Anyway, I don't think there is anything suspicious about the release. It is supposed to be part of the 25th Ann. Release stuff.

Wow, it looks like 2002 will be the year for ships/vehicles. I'm more stoked about this stuff than I am about the AOTC toys. Let's see the list:

AT-ST with Speeder Bike (I still don't have an AT-ST)
Snow Speeder (I still don't have one of these either)
X-Wing (with removable R2 we've been asking for)
TIE Bomber (NEW)

And I will be able to afford these with all of the money I will save, on NOT buying a bunch of JUNK for AOTC.;)

I can buy the stuff I like and wait for the JUNK to go on clearance 8 months later.

Thank you Hasbro.:D

Jargo
01-26-2002, 07:25 PM
Oh yes indeedy! Let's start a club for people who won't be collecting AOTC junk.:D Yes the classic vehicles look to be the best thing happening this year as far as the toys go. I wait with baited breath to see how the classic figures turn out. Hopefully still with the POTJ detail and almost neutral posing. If they turn out like the AOTC monstrosities then we're all doomed I'm afraid.

Or more to the point, Hasbro are doomed if our wallets do the talking and say goodbye to the action figures..... I've already put my money where my mouth is and started to buy Lego instead. For one thing Lego is more fun and allows for more creative display and play. Something that the new toys are sadly lacking.

Wonder how many who say they won't buy will stick to their guns?

LTBasker
01-26-2002, 07:27 PM
If anyone is dis-pleased by the looks of the gutted out X-wing, remember, Rebelscum did mention that was just a prototype. It would be nice though if they had included a foldout better targeting computer just as a bonus since it is from ANH. Well if R2's coming with it, maybe it'll be off of the R2 w/ holo Leia mold and so we can also get other astromech units of that mold (E2 Droid, R4-M7 [that's the name of the droid from the Bo Shek wave, right?], R2-Q5, etc.) to put in the socket. Hopefully they'll add alot to it in detail and I hope they decide to pack-in a pilot ladder for it. Since it's actually an existing mold and not really a new one, hopefully it'll be about $20-$30 instead of the original price for the F/X X-wing.

I'd like to get multiples for Biggs, Wedge and Jek and then just paint on some extra or paint over existing bars from the Red 5 part of the X-wing for Red 2, Red 3 and Red 6. :)

I hope they make the TIE Fighter, that would rock, especially if they made it a new mold and did it accurately cause I feel extremely jipped knowing that the 70's version had an LED "blaster" light on it and they took that feature out for the 1995 version even though it was the same mold and kept the bulky battery compartment.

Jargo
01-26-2002, 07:43 PM
Jumping back in.....

Yeah a new tie mold would be great if it had the correct rear engine and the lozenge shaped piece in the center instead of the dumb handhold thing. I'd like to see a better ship all round. I recently bought a couple of the 95 ties and was disappointed in the poor wings and the whole goofiness of how it looked. I regret buying them now as just as I did I heard the first rumblings about a new tie sculpt. I really hope it's true.

Ladder for the x-wing, yes excellent idea. The R2 that will pack in will not have a third leg which makes me thing it'll be awkward to get an astro droid that has a third leg to fit inside. Presumably the third leg impedes the positioning somehow? Or they'll just use the R2-B1 sculpt because it's slightly shorter than other R2 sculpts.
I don't see a price drop happening. It'll probably sell for the same as the version with electronics and the pack-ins will be the excuse for keeping the price high. Then we'll get all the "You should be grateful that Hasbro are making this" brigade going off at us when we moan about the high price point. :rolleyes: grateful indeed. I'm grateful to my doctor for keeping me in decent health and giving me pain relief for my back problems that allows me to sit here and communicate with people across the oceans in relative comfort. I'm not grateful to a company who over charge for cheaply produced plastic effigies and vehicles. Are these people insane? grateful.........!

LTBasker
01-26-2002, 07:53 PM
Even if it doesn't have a third leg the R2 w/ holo leia mold has a retractable third leg, as does R2-Q5 and it looks like R4-M9 (I think M9 is right, can't remember the M part right, lol.), and the E2 droid will be using the same mold and they appear to to be rather easy to customize so that would be nice if the socket could fit them. :) The X-wing really should have a latter for the pilots, I mean how else are they going to get in? Luke had enough trouble trying to lift the X-wing, can you imagine him trying to lift Porkins? :p

Wolfwood319
01-26-2002, 07:53 PM
I'm shocked. This is the most impressive piece I've seen in a LONG while. Who wouldn't want this! We've wanted this since '77, for cryin' out loud.

My suggestions:

A ladder
A different astromech besides R2. We have enough R2's, I know its a 25th anniversary pack, and he'll probably be included, but I'd like a different astromech droid.

That's it, this looks really good! I hope I'm able to get a couple from TRU:Pirate: . But beggars can't be choosers.

Droidlover
01-27-2002, 09:27 AM
I would be more likely to buy this ship, if it had included a different R2 unit. Luke wasn't the only one to fly an X-wing.

Turbowars
01-27-2002, 04:30 PM
This X-Wing is kind of unnecessary at his point, hasbro allready made this crappy toy, why do we need another. Hasbro please produce somthing we don't have PLEASE!!!! Gee how about a twin cloud car.

bigbarada
01-27-2002, 05:08 PM
This is the third incarnation of the X-Wing since 1995. The fifth since 1978.

Meanwhile there are still plenty of vehicles that Hasbro could make but won't. What's the deal?

Jayspawn
01-27-2002, 10:58 PM
I think the 25th Anniversary X-Wing looks great! I'll definatly get one. It even comes with Luke's food! See this is a cool Star Wars toy! (unlike the AOTC toys)

JarJarBinks, thanks for posting the pic!

SirSteve
01-29-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Fixer
Rebelscum has pix of the 25th Anniversary vehicle - a retooled Power FX X-Wing. No sound FX, Removable R2, no permanent pilot, and some of Luke's Dagobah gear included. Looks pretty cool.

Go now before the Imperials make them take the pix down.

I REALLY wish everyone would start reading our News. We posted this about a MONTH ago...

LTBasker
01-29-2002, 02:04 AM
Sorry Steve, I kinda stopped going to the main page cause I liked the old layout better. :D

GNT
01-29-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by SirSteve
I REALLY wish everyone would start reading our News. We posted this about a MONTH ago...

So were is your pictures? :confused:

Fixer
01-29-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by SirSteve

Sorry, SirSteve, I do read the main page several times a day and do not recall seeing a picture posted. (And I just checked the news items back to September, and I don't see any mention of it, actually). I do recall seeing something about 25th anniversary vehicles somewhere. If you do not want news from other sites posted here, please let me know. My apologies.

pthfnder89
01-29-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
This is the third incarnation of the X-Wing since 1995. The fifth since 1978.

Meanwhile there are still plenty of vehicles that Hasbro could make but won't. What's the deal?

Well the X-wing is the most popular fighter for most fans (please don't scream that it's not everyones favorite, I KNOW that and personally the B-wing is my fav) so that's why it's been released that many times.

And releasing a completely new vehicle is REALLY expensive, especially with Hasbro devoting almost all their time and effort (although I kind of wonder *how much* effort) getting AOTC toys ready.

I'm really happy with this one, since my biggest problem with the PFX X-wing was that nonremovable Luke. I didn't really need the electronics, so I gutted them out of mine in order to fit a figure in the cockpit. I think that this is the best mold of the X-wing by FAR, and I'm stoked to get it with a revovable droid slot, and the extra accessories. I think Hasbro did a really good job changing this mold and giving us something better for our money, instead of just rereleasing it.

Why is Hasbro getting so GREAT with their vehicles this year, and the figures wind up with more problems than ever? I
am so totally excited about all the AOTC and OT vehicles coming out this year, but I haven't seen a single figure that Im looking forward to.

mark2d2
01-31-2002, 01:41 AM
Well, I'd always sworn I'd never buy an X-wing because the fake R2 heads just flat out really annoyed me. How fun is that to play with? Lame!

So, now Hasbro goes all out and redoes the ship with a droid slot just so I have to go out and buy one after all. Curse Hasbro for torturing me so! And my bank account.

Seriously, next to the TIE BOMBER, this is a definite must have.

I'll be picking up on of these puppies...

meltdown
02-01-2002, 06:47 PM
I like the idea of fixing the parts of the f-x that weren't very successful (r-2 and pilot) I hope this time they make the wings out of less flexible materials that was the one thing that I couldnt really fix, they sagged too much over time and you could almost flap them like a bird.

as a side note I was able to carve out the cockpit and put in a hinge on the control panel so it would open like a hatch that way I could fit a pilot in without jamming him in there and re-routed the lights in the cockpit and thrusters so that I could turn them on with a light switch I installed on the under side so they would last longer that the length of the sound, and all while maintaining the electonic sound and light effects

I would love a new better scaled millennium falcon as long as they make the landing gears retractable that was one thing that really dissapointed me about the naboo royal starship , though I am very attached to my origianal falcon that has been in a constant state of revamping and aging since the early 80's

bigbarada
02-01-2002, 07:52 PM
I would love to see a newer more accurate Millenium Falcon! Maybe one big enough to actually fit Commtech Han and Mechanic Chewie in the cockpit. Although I don't know about it being true to scale with the figures. If I estimate correctly, that would make the toy over five feet long and it would probably cost several hundred dollars! Especially if it has a bunch of electronics. I wouldn't have a problem with that but I know Hasbro would.

Dathomir
03-19-2002, 08:45 AM
I just noticed this up for preorder and wondered what this is - I hadn't heard anything on it and hoped someone might be able to shed some light.

Regards

Adrian

Sith Lord 0498
03-19-2002, 08:57 AM
Well where did you see it for preorder? Sounds like an interesting item (especially if the price is relatively low). Post a link if you can.

Dathomir
03-19-2002, 08:59 AM
Its available from Planet Action Figure and unfortunately it isn't cheap - $79.99

JEDIpartner
03-19-2002, 09:23 AM
They took all the electronics out of the FX X-Wing and the cost goes up???!!! holy crud!! That is completely insane. Not for me thanks...

Dryanta
03-19-2002, 09:23 AM
I didn't know it would be out in June.$80 seems pretty steep to me.You may want to wait and see what the retail is on these.I'm going to wait and see

Starfig873
03-19-2002, 09:53 AM
Yeah, that is a wee bit high for my tastes. I seriously doubt (and hope) that the the price won't be near that at retail. I hope, I hope, I hope....

Jargo
03-19-2002, 10:05 AM
How can the AOTC Slave-1 go for $40 and then this go for twice that? I balk at the thought of how much this will set us back here in the UK. I know hasbro can't control how much retailers charge but they know which ones charge extortionate prices so they should penalise those retailers somehow and encourage the more sensible and collector sensitive retailers. maybe they could force a trade embargo on the scandalous stores and favour the lower priced outlets. Hasbro reccomend a selling price and thankfully most retailers stay pretty close to it and lower when Hasbro lowers passing on the savings to us. These stores that overcharge should be boycotted until they do something positive and lower the prices.

I'm an idealist I know and this will never happen but at least it might help to avoid that outlet and let then know how you feel about their pricing structure. A drop off in trade would teach them a lesson.

InsaneJediGirl
03-19-2002, 10:30 AM
$80 bucks for a re-hashed POTF2 X-Wing..count me out.Its
insane,even for me!:D :D

evenflow
03-19-2002, 10:42 AM
That is alot of money. It would have to be something very very special. I dont know what could be that special though.

rdrunr89
03-19-2002, 10:44 AM
Yeah but think about it, you get a removable rehashed R2-D2 with it as well.:crazed:

I'm being sarcastic for those who can't tell. :D

JEDIpartner
03-19-2002, 11:18 AM
So am I ;) :D :rolleyes:

Lman316
03-19-2002, 11:56 AM
I think (and hope) that this isn't going to retail for $80. It's probably only that high because they can offer it first (even if it's only a pre-order) and some people just don't want to wait for stuff.
When it finally does come out, if it's still $80, I will definitely pass. But I would hope it's not because I really wanted to get one. I don't have an original (and don't really want one - it seems out of scale) and I didn't like Luke stuck in the original version of this one, so I didn't pick that up. I need a decent X-Wing.

pthfnder89
03-19-2002, 12:12 PM
I think somebody at ActionFigurePLanet made a boo-boo.:D

Seriously, they might have listed a case price or something. Even if it is an exclusive, they couldn't charge anywhere neaer that much at retail.

hukilu
03-19-2002, 01:17 PM
This must be a mistake because the original FX X-Wing only retailed for $50 amd it included multiple electronics and lights.

Rumor has it that it is going to have Dagobah deco but if it really is going to retail for 80 bones well then it better include the vintage Dagobah playset, a new Yoda with snake, Luke X-Wing in swamp deco, a removable R2-D2 also with swamp deco and a swamp monster.

Sith Lord 0498
03-19-2002, 01:18 PM
I agree with you guys. This is DEFINITELY NOT worth $80. Maybe I'd pay around $30 for it, and that's only because I don't have a large-scale X-Wing yet (just the old Micro Machines "Action Fleet" version from years back). There just isn't anything special about this X-Wing--especially something indicating that it's a Silver Anniversary edition. It probably just says that on the box.

And there's another point. Assuming you're willing to pay $80 just to have a nice, pristine collectible, check out this disclaimer before you order...

"Due to the exclusiveness, large size and limited quantity of this item, the outer box is not guaranteed to be mint."

$80 and not even guaranteed to be MINT CONDITION??!?!?!?! I'd think the price tag and the "exclusiveness" would warrant mint condition, don't you?

I think I'll be taking that $80 and putting it towards SEVERAL other collectibles that are worth their prices.

Lman316
03-19-2002, 01:23 PM
Well, I think that the $80 is just inflated for them to make a profit. I just checked and they have the Stormtrooper 4-pack as a pre-order and they're selling it for $40. Last I knew that 4-pack wasn't going to sell for $40 at the Fan Club. So, I'm pretty sure the X-Wing will be lower at retail.

Beast
03-19-2002, 06:25 PM
Knocking this one back up there, since the 25th Anniversary X-Wing has been pretty much confirmed. Since it's up for pre-order at PAF, we should be getting alot more info in about it now, and this thread is pretty informative for people looking for info on the ship. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
03-20-2002, 01:07 AM
At sites, especially there, theres always a mark-up during pre-order, and like I've stated before, they don't order direct from Hasbro so that's $10-20 mark-up right there cause they get them from overseas, and then it's a pre-order for an expensive item which is another $10-20 mark-up, so that's easily $20-40 extra you're spending on the pre-order for that thing and so it should be cheaper when it comes out. However since it's a tweaked mold and the electronics and original features have been gutted then it shouldn't be anywhere let alone over the price of the first 1.

pthfnder89
03-20-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by hukilu
Rumor has it that it is going to have Dagobah deco but if it really is going to retail for 80 bones well then it better include the vintage Dagobah playset, a new Yoda with snake, Luke X-Wing in swamp deco, a removable R2-D2 also with swamp deco and a swamp monster.

The 25th Anniversary X-wing comes with a removable R2-D2, no electronics, two small Dagobah cargo boxes, Lukes lantern that Yoda took, and Lukes little "lunchbox" that Yoda ate out of.

The actual decals or deco paint job are up in the air as far as I know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was painted "dirty" to simulate the swamp damage considering that all the accessories with it are from when he is on Dagobah.

At any rate, I really think the accessories are great, but they are no where near enough to justify it being over $40-$50. PERIOD.

LTBasker
03-20-2002, 05:39 PM
Actually since it's the 25th Anniversary X-wing it'll be the ANH deco but they threw in the boxes for extra accessories... I'd prefer ladders for tech guys to climb up to the droid socket and the ladder for the pilot to climb into the cockpit.

Dryanta
03-20-2002, 07:26 PM
I agree with LTBASKER on this one .I think he's right about the ANH deco.It not the 25th ann. for ESB yet.I'd also like to see ladders and the like.Are the included boxes like the ones Han was loading up into the Falcon ?

Dryanta
03-20-2002, 07:49 PM
yes to the New scale falcon my all time favorite ship!!!
Hey ifthey made five feet long with electronics and a few hundred dollar price tag I'd buy it if was done really well!
Probably never happen.if we do see a falcon It will probably be the same old mold:cry:

Wolfwood319
03-20-2002, 08:05 PM
Why would a 25th ANH anniversary X-Wing come with Dagobah stuff???:confused:

Actually, if this is an exclusive, I don't know, but if its massed release, I might pick up a few. This is really what we've needed for a while though, a scale sized x-wing that is like a real x-wing and not some electronic p.o.s.

If I remember correctly, during the SE's, at TRU's they had these giant plastic Falcons that were scale size. The TRU near me had a raffle for them when the movies came out. They were just a big plastic shell though, nothing special.

Side note: There are 2 threads titled "25th Anniversary X-Wing"

pthfnder89
03-20-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
If I remember correctly, during the SE's, at TRU's they had these giant plastic Falcons that were scale size. The TRU near me had a raffle for them when the movies came out. They were just a big plastic shell though, nothing special.

Yeah, it was about the right size, but it was cast from the same mold as the toy falcon, just much bigger, so it wasn't really any more accurate. Still had the huge bulge in the bottom.

pthfnder89
03-20-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Dryanta
I agree with LTBASKER on this one .I think he's right about the ANH deco.It not the 25th ann. for ESB yet.I'd also like to see ladders and the like.Are the included boxes like the ones Han was loading up into the Falcon ?

I hope you're right, I'd be much happier if they don't do some sort of dirty, Dagobah type paint job. And a ladder would DEFINITELY be a big plus!:)

No the boxes in the picture are similar to the ones Luke has stacked around when he's unloading the X-wing on Dagobah.

Rollo Tomassi
03-20-2002, 09:36 PM
If they are going to include the nifty little ladder, then maybe the pack-in figure could be a Rebel Tech. That way, every X-Wing you spring for you've got a cool army builder rather than another Luke X-Wing pilot.

Then they could release a variant Rebel tech with droid vacuum thing as a deluxe figure. Voila! A little diorama like the Fx-7 and bacta Luke!

billfremore
03-20-2002, 10:42 PM
Finally an X-wing!

I haven't had one of these since I was a kid and broke mine.

Yeah, yeah I know, it was a stupid thing to do but what do you want?
I WAS only 8 ya know.

I love the fact the droid comes out, it's about freakin' time.
But I too would like to see a ladder and a few more accessories with it.

And maybe while they're at it can we get a new Biggs Darklighter?
One with a removable helmet perhaps?
Hmmm?

LTBasker
03-21-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
If they are going to include the nifty little ladder, then maybe the pack-in figure could be a Rebel Tech. That way, every X-Wing you spring for you've got a cool army builder rather than another Luke X-Wing pilot.

Then they could release a variant Rebel tech with droid vacuum thing as a deluxe figure. Voila! A little diorama like the Fx-7 and bacta Luke!

Great idea, that'd be awesome, and it could/should include little foam or rubber pieces inside the vacuum piece so you can set the droid into it with paint scrapes or needed handle placements on it. :cool:

JediTricks
03-21-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
Side note: There are 2 threads titled "25th Anniversary X-Wing" Good point Wolfwood, it's fixed now.