PDA

View Full Version : Things We Think Are Funny

InsaneJediGirl
07-07-2006, 12:27 AM
This is in honor of Jedipartner's "Random Silly Things" thread that I couldnt find.

Heres a AIM conversation that my friend and I had

Liz: nothing much fallin love with my lap top agein
Liz: lol
Liz: i can watch a movie and chat and do my homework
InsaneJediGyrl: lol Better than boyfriends if I do say so myself haha

Liz: lol boys just get in the way lap tops bend to our will
InsaneJediGyrl: Thats right. Plus,I can turn off the laptop
Liz: lol
Liz: good point

I'm sure that was highly amusing to all the males on this forum:D ;)

El Chuxter
07-07-2006, 09:30 AM
I fell in love with my laptop once, but it dumped me.

mabudonicus
07-07-2006, 09:36 AM
I think Chux's post is pretty damn funny, but to pursue it anymore would be wrong

I also think Lanny is hilarious, and will soon have pics to prove it :beard:

Rocketboy
07-07-2006, 09:41 AM
All hilarious:
People getting hit in the crotch.
People falling down.
Old people and children swearing.
Monkeys (even moreso when they're dressed like people).

Banthaholic
07-07-2006, 10:09 AM
All hilarious:
People getting hit in the crotch.
People falling down.
Old people and children swearing.
Monkeys (even moreso when they're dressed like people).
Especially when they're speaking with a British-accent

darthvyn
07-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Especially when they're speaking with a British-accent

which one? or just all of the above?

bizarro the grin is funny.

Slicker
07-07-2006, 04:01 PM
which one? or just all of the above?

bizarro the grin is funny.It could be the children swearing since it's in bold letters

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-07-2006, 07:52 PM
For some reason, I think it's funny as hell when little kids just start to cry. Especially if, right beforehand, they have a glossed-over look on their face like "oh, sh**." Don't know why but I find that hilarious.

Oh, I also love it when little kids fall down. If this prompts them to cry, then all for the better.

Slicker
07-07-2006, 07:57 PM
This made me laugh today. It's the beginning of my convo with Mr. donicus

mabudon2 (3:47:43 PM): slick nick
slicker1138 (3:51:38 PM): Hot Carl
slicker1138 (3:51:40 PM): Oh...wait
mabudon2 (3:51:43 PM): LMAO
mabudon2 (3:51:52 PM): get yer mind outta the gutter laddie

I could start an entire thread with just conversations with Carl. Everytime we chat he literally brings me to tears with some of the stuff he says. He's truly an asset to the world.

UKWildcat
07-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Spongmonkeys, especially ones that sing and play the guitar.

InsaneJediGirl
07-09-2006, 10:13 PM
What I really find funny is rich suburban kids acting "ghetto". It must be tough on those mean streets of the gated community,driving daddy's car :rolleyes:

2-1B
07-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Farts are funny. :grin:

Sometimes. lol

JimJamBonds
07-09-2006, 10:45 PM
What I really find funny is rich suburban kids acting "ghetto". It must be tough on those mean streets of the gated community,driving daddy's car :rolleyes:

Ask Vanilla Ice or Kid Rock or Slim Shaddy or .........

bobafrett
07-10-2006, 11:22 PM
I find humor in most things. I can entertain myself in my mind to the point where people think I'm nuts because I will be thinking of something funny and start laughing out loud about it. I do hate it when my ex girlfriend, with whom I work with at Wally World , will come in on a conversation and say something totally stupid and she'll start laughing like it was the funniest thing ever said, but it's not.

UKWildcat
07-11-2006, 12:29 AM
I do hate it when my ex girlfriend, with whom I work with at Wally World , will come in on a conversation and say something totally stupid and she'll start laughing like it was the funniest thing ever said, but it's not.
Been there. The good thing is, now that she is your ex, you are not obligated to laugh. ;)

CaptainSolo1138
07-11-2006, 07:55 AM
For whatever reason, SSG isn't recognized by the network I'm on (long story...) so I use a proxy server to skirt it. And since it doesn't allow me to save a new avatar, I'm "frozen" with the one I've currently got.

I thought it was kinda funny.

2-1B
07-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Grown men who wear ladies' pink shirts are funny.

CaptainSolo1138
07-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Grown men who wear ladies' pink shirts are funny.
And it's always made funnier when alcohol is involved.

2-1B
07-11-2006, 02:42 PM
It would be funniest if you gave me your password so I could upload that as your avatar here. :D

JimJamBonds
07-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Someother dude getting hit/kicked in the pills is always funny... until it happens to me.

CaptainSolo1138
07-11-2006, 03:31 PM
It would be funniest if you gave me your password so I could upload that as your avatar here. :D
That scenario scares the hell outta me: Caesar with my password and me unable to see my current avatar. I think I'd rather watch that Taylor Hicks Ford commercial again. :p

Banthaholic
07-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Waking in the morning and seeing that your neighbor got toilet papered.

dr_evazan22
07-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Speaking of funny things, has anyone mentioned Slicker's mom yet?

Rocketboy
07-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Speaking of funny things, has anyone mentioned Slicker's mom yet?This is about funny things, not disgusting things.

Jokes about Slicker's Mom on the other hand are funny.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Someother dude getting hit/kicked in the pills is always funny... until it happens to me.
A few weeks ago, I p***ed off one of my friends and he kicked me right there . . . however, well, his foot did something Red Forman's always threatening, and his shin got me right in the goods. I got him back, of course.

General_Grievous
07-19-2006, 01:01 AM
Something I saw today made me laugh hysterically. I saw a video on the net of Randy Johnson pitching a fastball...straight into a bird. Feathers were everywhere. I don't know if any of you saw it, I don't have a link but if you google it, you'll probably find it. BTW, I feel no pity for the bird. They s**t on cars. They deserve pain. :evil:

UKWildcat
07-19-2006, 10:38 AM
I've seen that video GG. :crazed: Although I don't think that bird felt too much pain as it was killed instantly.

Qui-Long Gone
07-19-2006, 12:25 PM
FUNNY: Watching people speed past you on the interstate then passing them 10 minutes latter as they're pulled over by a cop.

NOT FUNNY: America's Funniest Videos...."hey honey! film Timmy smacking me in the balls with his wiffle ball bat....he, he, he, he, he....there's a cool 10k!"

UKWildcat
08-15-2006, 10:56 AM
Has anyone else seen this message/pic on YouTube? lol

We're currently putting out some new features, sweeping out the cobwebs and zapping a few gremlins.

We'll be back later. In the meantime, please enjoy a layman's explanation of our website...