PDA

View Full Version : Titanium 3" Gold M. Falcon

itsme
07-07-2006, 01:18 PM
I just pick up a loose Titanium 3" Gold Millenium Falcon. I don't think this was customised. Check out the photos. Anyone heard of the next vehicle for the golden series?

JediTricks
07-07-2006, 03:28 PM
That does look like Hasbro work, but I have never seen or heard of it before. Maybe it's for next year's SW con.

Warstar
07-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Could be a promo-

I CALL DIBS ON ANY EXTRAS! :D

(i.e. if you get another one, PM me- I'd like it- just in case :D)

*SIGH*

And I JUST got the Gold Celeb 3 X-Wing and I have 2 SDCC Darth TIE's on the way...ARGH! >_<!

itsme
07-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Could be a promo-

I CALL DIBS ON ANY EXTRAS! :D

(i.e. if you get another one, PM me- I'd like it- just in case :D)

*SIGH*

And I JUST got the Gold Celeb 3 X-Wing and I have 2 SDCC Darth TIE's on the way...ARGH! >_<!

Congrats! Golden Titanium series to your collections. I am still looking for the Gold Celeb 3 X-Wing; no luck yet. I may drop by the shop again and chk if they have any extras on the Gold MF. More than happy to trade with a Golden Celeb 3 X-wing if you have any extras ;)

Warstar
07-08-2006, 07:38 PM
I wish I had extra Gold X-Wings! :p Heh- I had to break the bank just to get the one I got! :p

See what I can do, however :p

Thanks in advance if more Falcons show up :D Lemme know the terms if need be :-)

Blue2th
07-08-2006, 08:36 PM
It would be nice if they made that. I hope I can get one of those gold Vader Ties at Comic-Con. I have seen custom gold plated parts on the low rider cars here. Ones that would normally have paint on them as part of the car. You know a cool looking Chebby bro. Sorry to burst your bubble. It can be done. I'm such a downer sometimes.

Warstar
07-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Just had an idea-

The Gold Falcon could be next year's Star Wars Celebration IV (4) exclusive...:D

I hope you can snag another one :p

Blue2th
07-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Puzzling. The more I look at the pics, the more it appears to be genuine, because of the gold colored plastic parts on it. How you would fake that? I don't know. Hope it's real, and we soon see it/have it.

JediTricks
07-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Wow, what an original idea WS, it's nothing like what I suggested in post #2. :p

LTBasker
07-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Could it just be the Falcon from one of those Gold 2-packs?

JediTricks
07-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Could it just be the Falcon from one of those Gold 2-packs?
Has there been any confirmation on those? I haven't seen any.

Warstar
07-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Wow, what an original idea WS, it's nothing like what I suggested in post #2. :p

:D Yeah well you know :p

Anyway, I haven't heard of any Gold 2-packs either...

Hec, the other planned two-packs don't appear to have materialized yet, either- and it looks like they may never show up.

Still, with the TIE Interceptor, B-Wing, Executor, Leia Speeder Bike, Purple Mace Windu JSF, Sandcrawler and the Blue A-Wing left to be released this year, anything could happen :)

LTBasker
07-13-2006, 03:04 PM
I was talking about this: http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=toys/mmgoldfalcon.jpg

But it looks like those are micromachines painted gold, I wasn't aware since I never got those sets.

Slicker
07-13-2006, 03:35 PM
I was talking about this: http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=toys/mmgoldfalcon.jpg

But it looks like those are micromachines painted gold, I wasn't aware since I never got those sets.That's what I was thinkin' of LT and I tried to find the auction on eBay since that's where I saw it. I didn't bring it up for fear of being flamed for falling into a trap.;)

JediTricks
07-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Oh, no, those are nothing like this. Those were the X-rays vehicles (plastic) covered in actual gold, but no die-cast metal and no moving parts or anything.

Warstar
07-13-2006, 04:56 PM
The catch with those is that they were covered in REAL gold- wasn't it like 24K or something? Or was it 14K? It wasn't just vacuumized gold plastic if I remember correctly...:p

I could be wrong though?

JediTricks
07-13-2006, 05:21 PM
it was real gold for those sets, not the gold-tone paint and dye they use on these Titaniums.