PDA

View Full Version : Plo Koon Mini-Bust

Hellboy
07-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Mousedroid.com (http://www.mousedroid.com/) has put up an image of a Plo Koon Mini-Bust (http://www.mousedroid.com/news/image/plokloonbust.jpg)

Plo Koon is one of the coolest looking Jedis IMO and this piece looks like a winner. :thumbsup:

With our luck it will be some sort of Exclusive though. :frus:

bobafrett
07-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Awesome! A definite must buy for my collection.

figrin bran
07-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Plo Koon is one of my favorite jedi as well and i'll definitely add this to my collection.

Jayspawn
07-13-2006, 09:41 AM
I'm getting it for sure, that pose is awesome!

Hope this means we'll be getting other minibusts from the Jedi B Team (Secura, Tiin, Kolar, Ofee, Fisto).

jedimaster_eric
07-13-2006, 07:05 PM
They are now pre-ordering them on shopstarwars .com Ships Jan 07

dr_evazan22
07-16-2006, 09:34 AM
I'm getting him as well. I do have one concern with what GG is doing with some busts lately, overall. While I like a "dynamic" pose, some of the busts take up so much room (either very large bases, or with sabers / blasters), it gets difficult to display them is spaces I'd like to.

When its all said and done though, I'm happy to have them.

jedimaster_eric
07-16-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm getting him as well. I do have one concern with what GG is doing with some busts lately, overall. While I like a "dynamic" pose, some of the busts take up so much room (either very large bases, or with sabers / blasters), it gets difficult to display them is spaces I'd like to.

When its all said and done though, I'm happy to have them.

I could not agree more. I have Ten GG bust now and I just this mourning had to re-arange my shelving to acomadate the upcoming pre-orders I have.

Jayspawn
07-17-2006, 12:42 PM
I agree with you all on the dynamic poses. They more they get the harder thay are to display. The Emperor Palpatine Bust isnt easy to display.

BTW, BigBadToyStore.com has the Plo Koon Minibust on preorder for $44.99.

TheDarthVader
07-24-2006, 10:53 AM
I am getting one of these because plo koon is my favorite jedi master. This one looks like a highly detailed piece with a very nice sculpt.

swabie2424
08-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Can't wait for Plo! I'm a begin Jedi fan so this is a no brainer....