PDA

View Full Version : Padme Amidala,Favourite Dress?

GNT
01-25-2002, 10:15 PM
Whats your favourite Padme clothes from AOTC? She wears a few,which one do you like the most?

Thoughts?

2-1B
01-25-2002, 11:06 PM
So far I am a fan of that little black leather number :crazed:

Seriously though, I anticipate that I will prefer anything "normal". By that I mean something not so flashy, more personable. She doesn't need to be running around like an interstellar fashion model. That was the feeling I had through much of TPM.

Lord Tenebrous
01-25-2002, 11:24 PM
If she wore any of them to a formal occasion, I wouldn't be caught dead as her date.

While Leia's outfits (particularly the Bespin gown) were beautful in their colors and simplicity, all of Padme's wardrobe is extravagant and overdesigned to the point of being tacky. Even relatively straightforward pieces like her white Arena suit are horrible miscalculations of taste and display.

The only outfit Padme has actually looked decent in was the 'peasant gown' she wore on Tatooine. (I love the way it's presented on page 113 of the Art of TPM)

Co Jo-Da
01-26-2002, 01:33 AM
I like the casual outfit that was in the Forbidden trailer, the one were she came out of the Lars home stread and hugs Anakin after Shmi's death. Just two white sashes that cover her chest and waist, showing her nice flat tummy...:rolleyes:

LTBasker
01-26-2002, 02:30 AM
Actually that one looks like it just has extra fabric over her breasts because I think the reason she shows her stomach is because he outfit gets ripped. So far the dress I think is the best out of all them (TPM included) is the purple velvet one in the fight scenes and stuff, I thought she would be wearing that one in E2. :\ That white suit looks kinda stupid and seems to be pointless except for a "I can be sexy too" statement, heh. 'Course isn't that supposed to be her "pilot" suit? Still though, and what Senator pilots their own ship? Especially a Queen. Not too mention she isn't exactly the type of person who you'd expect to pilot a ship, she's too... well I can't think of a word. Oh well. Overall though, out of the E2 dresses, I think the one from her picnic with Anakin is ok, though the head thing looks wierd.