PDA

View Full Version : More Animated Features

Qui-Long Gone
07-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Has there been any consideration for future animated star wars features? I for one loved the clone wars series and some of the gentle giant OT figures look great in their animated versions, especially fett and Leia....

El Chuxter
07-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Yep. There will be more 3D CG Clone Wars episodes in 2008 or so, followed by a live-action TV show set between ROTS and ANH.

General_Grievous
07-19-2006, 12:00 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I'd love to see an animated Clone Wars-style version of Shadows of the Empire.

Qui-Long Gone
07-19-2006, 12:10 PM
Any animated Star Wars = good....JUST NOT ANIMATED TRANSFORMER/STAR WARS....

El Chuxter
07-19-2006, 12:50 PM
That could be an interesting idea. . . .

"Four million years ago, they came from a galaxy far, far away."

"They were the dream: Jedibots and Sithicons, created by the Primuschlorions to defeat the evil Palacron."

Or maybe not.

For some reason, I feel like I need to snort some mouse droids after posting that. :p

Qui-Long Gone
07-19-2006, 05:53 PM
That could be an interesting idea. . . .

"Four million years ago, they came from a galaxy far, far away."

"They were the dream: Jedibots and Sithicons, created by the Primuschlorions to defeat the evil Palacron."

Or maybe not.

For some reason, I feel like I need to snort some mouse droids after posting that. :p

I freaking want to pi$$ my pants laughing at that...

Here's a story line: in a despearate attempt to save Optimus Windu from the clutches of Dookutron, the Jedibots created the Ewoktobots....a fierce, yet tiny group of machines to bite the knees off the Sithicons just long enough to distract them....wasn't there a transformer line where they could double spy as decepticons and autobots? Would that be Anabot's character....