PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed you want made by Hasbro/Kenner?

jedimaster_eric
07-16-2006, 12:26 PM
My top 5

1)Wampa ( bloody Taun-taun in mouth)
2)Greedo
3)Han Hoth
4)Qui-Qon Jinn
5)At-At Driver

Slicker
07-16-2006, 01:18 PM
I think you may be in luck on at least one of them. Rumors are going around that Greedo is in line to get the Unleashed treatment. I'm sure we'll find that out and tons more after the SDCC.

As for who I'd like: (in no particular order)

1. Qui-Gon
2. ANH Leia
3. Lando
4. Bespin Luke
5. Biker Scout

El Chuxter
07-16-2006, 01:41 PM
1) Qui-Gon
2) Lando
3) Qui-Gon
4) Lando
5) Qui-Gon

Rocketboy
07-16-2006, 04:00 PM
No particular order:
Qui-Gon
Lando
Leia (Episode IV)
Luke (ANH)

Better versions of Han (ANH) and Chewie (maybe with Threepio on his back)

Kidhuman
07-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Qui-Gon
Lando
Biker Scout
Leia(ANH)
Jar Jar

figrin bran
07-16-2006, 06:30 PM
i submitted this as a possible question but it didn't really garner much steam. anyhow, i would love to see clone wars animated unleashed.

i would like to see

1) Saesee Tinn in clone armor
2) Shaak Ti vs. Magnaguards
and of course, any of the core characters

as for regular unleashed, i'd like to see Qui-Gon, Commander Cody, Commander Bly, 4-LOM, Zuckuss

El Chuxter
07-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Jar Jar

Not sure if you're kidding, but, if not, I'm with you. Love him or hate him, he was a big enough part of TPM, which is one full sixth of the series, to not deserve being completely overlooked as he has been for a few years.

Kidhuman
07-16-2006, 07:01 PM
I was 1/2 kidding, I wouldnt mind seeing an unleashed of him running into Qui-Gons arms.

Bossk77
07-17-2006, 09:57 PM
1) Wampa
2) Qui Gon Jin
3) Ewoks getting blown up.
4) Cantina encounter with Obi Wan taking Panda's arm off. Luke flying throgh a table as a posible add on.
5)Admiral Ackbar doing his "It's a Trap" pose

I have a question... why dont they come out with a Transformers Unleasehed? Anyone?

El Chuxter
07-18-2006, 07:35 AM
I have a question... why dont they come out with a Transformers Unleasehed? Anyone?

It's been suggested, but Hasbro would apparently prefer that other companies make a profit from more adult-geared TF collectibles. :rolleyes:

I'd kill for a GIJoe: Unleashed line myself. Imagine a figurine of Snake Eyes based on this cover (http://yojoe.com/comics/covers/joe95.jpg).

Darth Jax
07-18-2006, 07:43 AM
I'd kill for a GIJoe: Unleashed line myself. Imagine a figurine of Snake Eyes based on this cover (http://yojoe.com/comics/covers/joe95.jpg).
the joe line would be cool for unleashed figs, but with the newer sigma line coming in a size approximating unleashed (and having articulation) the chances of a true 7" unleashed line is really, really low. it seems to me that hasbro thinks they've wrung just about as much cash out of joe that they can.

wasn't the original premise of the unleashed line to show characters in a "different" light, meaning you wouldn't see any posed from an actual movie scene?

tagmac
07-26-2006, 09:50 PM
1. Ugnaught ripping apart C-3PO
2. Lando
3. Qui-Gon
4. R2 destroying Super Battle Droids
5. Bespin Han

mtriv73
07-27-2006, 03:00 PM
1. Mace windu chopping off Jango's head
2. Wilrow Hood (I'd actually buy this one)
3. Scout trooper smashing into a tree
4. stormtrooper hitting his head on the door in a new hope

Actually, I wish Hasbro would drop this line altogether and focus on Toys not statues.