PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Portman to go nude in next movie

General_Grievous
07-17-2006, 01:21 PM
From imdb news:

Hollywood beauty Natalie Portman is to appear completely naked in new movie "Goya's Ghosts". Portman will bare all in the biopic on Spanish painter Francisco Goya in which she plays the artist's muse, who is accused of atheism and then stripped as torture. The 24-year-old previously banned a naked scene she filmed for the 2004 movie "Closer" from being included in the final cut but allowed director Mike Nichols to show her dancing in a thong. At the time the actress denied the raunchy movie was a way of shedding her childlike Princess Amidala persona from Star Wars. She said, "I don't do it in order to prove something. I just go on with my life and do what feels right."

I'll leave this open to comment from you guys but all I have to say is :thumbsup: :yes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes: :yes:

(and I am a teenage boy, so I am allowed to be a little perverted sometimes.:D )

darthvyn
07-17-2006, 01:28 PM
will she have a uni-brow and mustache while naked, like salma hayek in "frida"? what's with actresses feeling it's okay to be nude in spanish artist biopics, anyway?

Slicker
07-17-2006, 01:36 PM
I could care less WHAT the movie is about. I won't see it in theaters but I'll sure as hell look for the nekkid scenes on the net.:yes:

El Chuxter
07-17-2006, 01:37 PM
While no doubt 95% of SSG users rejoiced upon reading that, I have a feeling this thread will be gone by dusk tonight. :rolleyes:

More importantly, I will just say ":beard:" and that this has the potential to be the highest grossing film of all time.

General_Grievous
07-17-2006, 02:11 PM
While no doubt 95% of SSG users rejoiced upon reading that, I have a feeling this thread will be gone by dusk tonight. :rolleyes:
Hey, so far the talk hasn't exceeded PG-13, so there's hope yet. One thing's for sure: after I see that, I'll definitely be looking at my Padme figures from a different perspective. ;)

El Chuxter
07-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Given her adamant stance in the past, though, I'd hold off on celebrating until this is confirmed by something more trustworthy than imdb. I'm not saying she hasn't changed her mind, but she's been more firm on this issue in the past than many other actresses, and she's a big enough star that she certainly wouldn't have to do it to get an audience.

bobafrett
07-17-2006, 02:26 PM
A friend of mine had a picture of Ms Portman topless on a beach where those things are allowed. It was in some tabloid paper overseas. I once did see a nude picture of Nichelle Nichols of Star Trek fame. It was in a book of naked actors and actresses.

darthvyn
07-17-2006, 02:33 PM
but she's been more firm in the past

hehehehehe...

JediTricks
07-17-2006, 02:43 PM
I don't know why everybody's so excited, she's built like a 12-year-old boy. She's an unattractive nude IMO. The more clothes she wears, the less unhappy I am. :p Be suggestive, but keep some things a mystery.

BTW, you horndogs missed "PRINCESS Amidala" from that article?!? Shame shame, know your name.

Jargo
07-17-2006, 03:10 PM
eeew I certainly don't want to see Portatoman peeled.

sorry, saw this thread and had to make the feeble joke for old times sake.....

Devo
07-17-2006, 03:47 PM
I don't know why everybody's so excited, she's built like a 12-year-old boy. She's an unattractive nude IMO.

I'm inclined to agree. Her face is her best physical asset. Its an important physical asset though so, 12 year old boys body or not, I'll be curious to see this when the pictures show up on all the nude celebs sites. Unless of course she sports a monobrow or an exceedingly silly hairstyle which would kind of ruin it.

JediTricks
07-17-2006, 04:03 PM
eeew I certainly don't want to see Portatoman peeled.

sorry, saw this thread and had to make the feeble joke for old times sake..... Old perhaps, but an expertly-crafted joke none the less, well done. :p (It'd be funnier if you were straight though :D)

Her face is her best physical asset.And except for Ep 1, her face... it's always nude! ;) Plus, if you want more of her face, there's always Keira Knightly.

Banthaholic
07-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Suddenly I'm a huge fan of Goya

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Meh . . . her face and can are nice, but I wouldn't really much care for her otherwise if she weren't in SW.

Darth Instigator
07-17-2006, 06:52 PM
cant wait...

Darth Jax
07-17-2006, 07:07 PM
i read the news article reporting this and thought i didn't care. then i read the entire article and it says that the nude scene doesn't really show any flesh and used a body double

General_Grievous
07-17-2006, 08:09 PM
i read the news article and it says that the nude scene doesn't really show any flesh and used a body double
Where did you read this? The main reason I believe she'll do it is because Star Wars is behind her and she doesn't really have any little girls looking up to her anymore. And as for her "being built like a 12 year old boy", you guys can think what you want but I like all types of girls. I ain't picky.

Devo
07-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Well the 12 year old boy thing comes from the fact that she hasn't got much up front and her waist looks to be almost the same width as the rest of her which is boyish. Still, a face like hers can compensate for a lot. And indeed a naked face at that.

JediTricks
07-17-2006, 09:14 PM
You know what I just realized? Nat's totally the wrong body type for the period's artistic models, Goya's Nude Maja is a round, full-figured woman, you could stack 3 Natalie Portmans like cordwood and still not get that shape.

Darth Jax
07-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Where did you read this? The main reason I believe she'll do it is because Star Wars is behind her and she doesn't really have any little girls looking up to her anymore. And as for her "being built like a 12 year old boy", you guys can think what you want but I like all types of girls. I ain't picky.

it was on msn's homepage thursday or friday. just do a google search and you'll see every rumor site and more is reporting it.

2-1B
07-18-2006, 01:08 AM
When I read what Chux said about the 95%, I KNEW JT would be along to represent the other 5%. :D

JediTricks
07-18-2006, 04:26 AM
And here I thought he meant there'd be fighting and smutty talk which would require a moderator to delete the thread. I won't be surprised if this is the case tomorrow. :p

El Chuxter
07-18-2006, 08:27 AM
If Natalie Portman looks like a 12 year old boy. . . I'm not finishing that thought because it's guaranteed to be taken the wrong way.

CaptainSolo1138
07-18-2006, 08:39 AM
I was excited when I read this article a week ago, but then I saw this (http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=1138) a few days later. Does the expression, "If it's too good to be true it probably is" sound familiar? :D

It doesn't surprise me, though. Nat doesn't seem like the type to drop trow on screen, even if it's in an artsy fashion.

That's what Ashley Judd is for.

UKWildcat
07-18-2006, 10:19 AM
Does the expression, "If it's too good to be true it probably is" sound familiar?
Yes sir.

When it comes down to it I really doubt she will appear nude in the film or they will use a body double, as stated in Solo's WWTDD link. She doesn't have much to look at underneath those clothes anyways. . . but I'd still be curious to see. :D

That's what Ashley Judd is for.
:love:

2-1B
07-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Ashley Judd - the TRUE UKWildcat. :crazed:

And here I thought he meant there'd be fighting and smutty talk which would require a moderator to delete the thread. I won't be surprised if this is the case tomorrow. :p

Ya think ? :D

I hope you are taking note and giving me extra credit for posting in a Natalie Portman Nude thread without making a comment like the last one that got me banned. ;)

JediTricks
07-18-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm just counting the minutes until you break down. :p

Phantom-like Menace
07-18-2006, 02:29 PM
If Natalie Portman looks like a 12 year old boy. . . I'm not finishing that thought because it's guaranteed to be taken the wrong way.

This exact same sentence went through my mind. Plus, I don't really like large breasts, and that girl's a hottie.

Qui-Long Gone
07-18-2006, 06:30 PM
[quote=JediTricks]I don't know why everybody's so excited, she's built like a 12-year-old boy. She's an unattractive nude IMO. The more clothes she wears, the less unhappy I am. :p Be suggestive, but keep some things a mystery.
quote]

Thank God someone else on this blog isn't attracted to 12 year old-boy framed girls.....jezz people look at NAKED WOMEN....you know BOOOOOOOOBBBBBSSSS....;)

General_Grievous
07-18-2006, 08:08 PM
jezz people look at NAKED WOMEN....you know BOOOOOOOOBBBBBSSSS....;)
I'd rather look at a flat chested beautiful girl than a fake chested 38DD girl whose face looks like it got put through a meat grinder. Have you seen Pam Anderson or Anna Nicole lately? They're way past their prime. I prefer looking at (Edit: ogling :p) the natural-looking girls like Natalie, Keira Knightley, Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson.

Qui-Long Gone
07-18-2006, 09:01 PM
I'd rather look at a flat chested beautiful girl than a fake chested 38DD girl whose face looks like it got put through a meat grinder. Have you seen Pam Anderson or Anna Nicole lately? They're way past their prime. I prefer looking at (Edit: ogling :p) the natural-looking girls like Natalie, Keira Knightley, Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson.

Noted, but please don't put Keira and Natalie in the same 'body category' with Jessica and Scarlett, especially Scarlett.....:cry:

Pam and Anna aren't women, they're fem-bots....skanky fem-bots.:D

UKWildcat
07-18-2006, 10:56 PM
Ashley Judd - the TRUE UKWildcat. :crazed:

Awesome!!! You never cease to amaze and impress me Caesar... Well done! :thumbsup:

2-1B
07-18-2006, 11:31 PM
What can I say, when I hear of Kentucky I think of Rick Patino, Tubby Smith, Ashley Judd, and you. :D

jjreason
07-19-2006, 02:25 AM
Not Colonel Sanders? :confused:

Jargo
07-19-2006, 10:03 AM
I don't know why everybody's so excited, she's built like a 12-year-old boy. She's an unattractive nude IMO. The more clothes she wears, the less unhappy I am. :p Be suggestive, but keep some things a mystery.

Thank God someone else on this blog isn't attracted to 12 year old-boy framed girls.....jezz people look at NAKED WOMEN....you know BOOOOOOOOBBBBBSSSS....;)
But I'd sooner look at men. well, athletic men anyway. And I don't mind boyish bodied women, say Natalie Imbruglia, I'd probablt turn straight for her. The Portman female is not attractive in the slightest to me. She has such a bland face. Generic. kinda mannequin like. not ugly, just bland.

still, can't be as bad as Penelope Cruz. That one looks like a horse stepped on her head and the reconstructive surgey went horribly horribly wrong.....

2-1B
07-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Not Colonel Sanders? :confused:

Nope. :D

When I worked there in high school from 1994-1996 it was already changed to KFC so the word "Kentucky" was not even mentioned by us. :crazed:

Phantom-like Menace
07-19-2006, 10:28 AM
But I'd sooner look at men. well, athletic men anyway. And I don't mind boyish bodied women, say Natalie Imbruglia, I'd probablt turn straight for her. The Portman female is not attractive in the slightest to me. She has such a bland face. Generic. kinda mannequin like. not ugly, just bland.

Given that I just did the visual equivalent of putting my fingers in my ears and humming through all of the Natalie Portman bashing, all I got from this paragraph was Natalie Imbruglia and Natalie Portman together. Pun intended: Merry Freaking Christmas!

JediTricks
07-19-2006, 03:03 PM
IMDB news just announced that Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson will be co-starring in "The Other Boleyn Girl", "the film is based on Philippa Gregory's historical novel, with Johansson and Portman playing two fiercely ambitious sisters, Mary and Ann Boleyn, who were rivals for the heart of 16th century British monarch King Henry VIII, played by Munich actor Eric Bana."

Natalie and Scarlett standing next to each other will look like an " 1 8 ". :p

Slicker
07-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Natalie and Scarlett standing next to each other will look like an " 1 8 ". :pI really hope that I'm not gonna be the only one to get that joke.:bandit:

Kidhuman
07-19-2006, 03:11 PM
No, I got it alright Slick.

General_Grievous
07-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Natalie and Scarlett standing next to each other will look like an " 1 8 ". :p
That's just mean. Funny, but mean. :p But Scarlett has one of the nicest bodies I've ever seen. There was a recent Vanity Fair magazine cover that showed her nice rear bumper....hachi-mama! :shocked:

Darth Jax
07-19-2006, 08:27 PM
for that dismal failure of a movie "the island" i'd read a interview with scarlett that said for 'reality' sake of her character she'd offered to go topless but it was nixed cause they wanted the pg-13 rating. she can act as unclothed as she wishes and i'd be happy, with nat i don't see any reason she needs to get nekkid.

Rocketboy
07-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Took you nerds long enough to discover she'd be using a body double.

Qui-Long Gone
07-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Took you nerds long enough to discover she'd be using a body double.

So what's wrong with that? :lipsrsealed:

CaptainSolo1138
07-25-2006, 12:14 PM
Way to go. You guys got her ticked off (http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=1183) now. :D

Caesar: This link's (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2016832/) for you!

2-1B
07-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Way to go. You guys got her ticked off (http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=1183) now. :D

"it's pretty disheartening to your opponent in a fight if you WHAT??? at some point." :eek:

Caesar: This link's (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2016832/) for you!

Odd, I didn't know the president used a stunt double. :confused:
Oops, your brother Slicker doesn't want political mumbojumbo so I better clam up on the R&P stuff. :D

"It's so angry" lol lol lol

Tycho
07-27-2006, 11:31 AM
I'm sorry I'm late to the party with my obligatory, inappropriate, sexual comments, but Tycho has arrived!

But just to be different this time, I'll pose a question for you guys:

"Which company do you want to produce the action figures?"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D

Kidhuman
07-27-2006, 11:56 AM

NECA(d) get it?? HAHAHAHAHa

2-1B
07-27-2006, 12:08 PM
very clever KH !

Phantom-like Menace
07-27-2006, 03:50 PM

Well, there's this company that makes lifesized dolls. I'd post a link, but the pictures are a tad inappropriate.:whip:

bobafrett
07-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Well, there's this company that makes lifesized dolls. I'd post a link, but the pictures are a tad inappropriate.:whip:

That wouldn't be the site of the place that was shown on HBO's "Real Sex" now would it?

Phantom-like Menace
07-28-2006, 10:27 AM
That wouldn't be the site of the place that was shown on HBO's "Real Sex" now would it?

I only read it for the articles! I mean . . . uh . . . damn. Yeah, that's the one.

Darth Jax
07-28-2006, 06:51 PM
6 pages and an inappropriate comment from caesar or tycho still hasn't gotten this slammed shut yet.

Tycho
07-28-2006, 11:05 PM
I've been trying to come up with other inappropriate comments, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

To qualify as a post from me, they also have to be creative and unexpected or totally hilarious comments.

That reminds me of my greatest creation: the Mouse Droid Sniffers' Association.

It never fails to inspire me with an idea. Ah-ha! Watch me dance barely on the fence of appropriateness with this one: :D

"If they're going to make action figures from this movie, how about Scratch N Sniff ones?"

Oh, that was good. In itself, that quote means nothing. Taken in context with this thread, the moderators could sniff out evil! Hahaha. But again, it's on the fence. But it certainly was creative! :pleased:

JimJamBonds
08-03-2006, 11:35 PM

Well since it seems you have already seen 'the goods' you can say something like that, since I haven't I'm already on my way out the door to get inline for the midnight showing.