PDA

View Full Version : Check out this list!

Battle Droid
07-18-2006, 01:11 PM
http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=5574&zoneid=2

TheRealDubya
07-18-2006, 01:21 PM
ELITE CRPS CLONE TROOPER = Galactic Marine?

This list looks a little different than the other Big List that has been floating around Rumorville for the past few weeks...wonder if one is a sham or if we should just start combining the two? Or, better yet, if we should simply wait until this weekend and get the straight dope from the horse's mouth...

But where's the fun in that?

Battle Droid
07-18-2006, 01:23 PM
ELITE CRPS CLONE TROOPER = Galactic Marine?

No they're the Camo Clones on Kashyyyk.

Banthaholic
07-18-2006, 02:00 PM
If this list is true, there is some good things ins tore for us SW fans.

A holographic Cody is on my E3 want list. R5-A1 is a very cool astromech. The battle droid 2-pack has great possibilities. Here's hoping they're security and pilot from E3, though a red E2 commander would be cool as well.

Padme? Hopefully new, another outfit from E3 is needed.

The added Clones are also welcome. Nothing wrong with having too many clones in my collection.

El Chuxter
07-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Can't wait for that Cobat Engineer!! :rolleyes:

Hopefully the Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids will be new or retooled sculpts. It's interesting that the Battle Droids are a 2-pack.

I can't help but wonder about the re-release of the Sith Training Maul.

Kidhuman
07-18-2006, 02:12 PM
2 E3 clones in the first asst. Hmmmmm? Mis print or alot of clones? Tycho, Padme is on their, be happy. Finally a Yareal Poof carded figure.

figrin bran
07-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Chux, i wouldn't get my hopes up for new sculpts. it's just going to be like the final 2 ROTS waves - repaints galore. they'll probably ship in lower amounts and be really tough to find. :(

mtriv73
07-18-2006, 02:21 PM
2 E3 clones in the first asst. Hmmmmm? Mis print or alot of clones? Tycho, Padme is on their, be happy. Finally a Yareal Poof carded figure.

It might be 2 differently painted clones.

Since this was leaked from an E-tailer I kind of give it more credence than some of the other lists I've seen.

Dark Marble
07-18-2006, 02:25 PM
they'll probably ship in lower amounts and be really tough to find. :(

That is what I am afraid of too. The end of the year stuff is always a funny beast. By the time December rolls around these will probably see a day of release at retail.

Darth Cruel
07-18-2006, 02:58 PM
Commander Appo? Didn't the 501st version of the AT-TE gunner have the removeable helmet like the AT-TE gunner did? If so, this could be just a re-pack of that one. Now if it is on the #41 sculpt...I will be stoked. And the same goes for Cody Holo.

And I think we have done out the E2 clones with the EE troop-builder pack. But I can't wait to see what it is anyway. Dare I dream for a SA ARC Trooper?

TheRealDubya
07-18-2006, 03:15 PM
No they're the Camo Clones on Kashyyyk.

Roger that. Those guys are pretty sweet looking too.

Turbowars
07-18-2006, 05:45 PM
I hope we see a few of these at the Con. Hasbro's been so Clone crazy it's getting old, well not really.:thumbsup: Oh and Astro Droids are always welcome in my collection.

jedi master sal
07-18-2006, 06:08 PM
Commander Appo? Didn't the 501st version of the AT-TE gunner have the removeable helmet like the AT-TE gunner did? If so, this could be just a re-pack of that one. Now if it is on the #41 sculpt...I will be stoked. And the same goes for Cody Holo.

And I think we have done out the E2 clones with the EE troop-builder pack. But I can't wait to see what it is anyway. Dare I dream for a SA ARC Trooper?

Bite your tongue man!

I'm totally FOR Ep2 clones, so long as they are the SA variety. I've got over 500 Ep2 clones, most of them NOT the SA variety. I'd gladly trade and upgrade those for the SA ones. I got one of the super cases from EE (48 clones in the case) and that wasn't enough for me, but the price sure detracted from me buying more. Now if they came out carded!!! Hell's yeah. Also, now thanks to the ELO you sent me, I can fix the crappy battle damage on all of the BD clones from the set. (Yes, I'll save one set to keep pure) I tried that stuff on the #41 clones as well as the new Sandtrooper and it works like a charm.

Anyway, dang, I hope Appo is for real, but from what I understand he doesn't look any different (armor wise) from the other Tac Ops clones. So if they use the #41 mold, we're in business to build. But if they keep using that crappy gunner mold... Why the heck they can't make the best of both worlds and give us a #41 mold with the gunner head/removable helmet, I'll never know.

As far as the guesses go about these clones though, that's it, they are just guesses. We should find out in just a few days. Doubtful we are getting the Kashyyyk clones before 2007 (they even said no it would not be out in 2007-though hopefully that might mean they are releasing them late this year, but don't hold your breath).

I'd say we are getting either a rerelease of a clone or some other wacko EU paint jobbie. No doubt I'll buy them. It'll just matter what they look like when I decide on the quantity of them to buy.

I like the idea of a Holo Cody, but you just know they are going to use the same figure, and that just won't look right with the legs he has right now. And be sure that if they switch out the legs for #6 or #41 legs that we'll b1tch to high heaven why they didn't do that in the first place. (So expect the same figure, just in translucent blue...)

I do't mind some rehashes like this. If true, some will be welcome and some won't. Means I can start saving up for next year....yeah right.

Devo
07-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Clones Clones Clones. :tired:

Not a list that tickles my fancy. Lets hear it for more OT stuff considering we're talking about the 30 year anniversary of A New Hope. I don't see how Clones figure into that. Oh well, there'll be other lists.

Rogue II
07-18-2006, 06:26 PM
I'd buy 2 figures from that list the IMPERIAL ASTROMECH DROID and R4-K5 VADERS ASTROMECH. Maybe CHEWBACCA CLOUD CITY ESC (not that I need another Chewbacca), if it isn't the same as the Saga version.

Darth Cruel
07-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Bite your tongue man!

I'm totally FOR Ep2 clones, so long as they are the SA variety. I've got over 500 Ep2 clones, most of them NOT the SA variety. I'd gladly trade and upgrade those for the SA ones. I got one of the super cases from EE (48 clones in the case) and that wasn't enough for me, but the price sure detracted from me buying more. Now if they came out carded!!! Hell's yeah. Also, now thanks to the ELO you sent me, I can fix the crappy battle damage on all of the BD clones from the set. (Yes, I'll save one set to keep pure) I tried that stuff on the #41 clones as well as the new Sandtrooper and it works like a charm.

Anyway, dang, I hope Appo is for real, but from what I understand he doesn't look any different (armor wise) from the other Tac Ops clones. So if they use the #41 mold, we're in business to build. But if they keep using that crappy gunner mold... Why the heck they can't make the best of both worlds and give us a #41 mold with the gunner head/removable helmet, I'll never know.

As far as the guesses go about these clones though, that's it, they are just guesses. We should find out in just a few days. Doubtful we are getting the Kashyyyk clones before 2007 (they even said no it would not be out in 2007-though hopefully that might mean they are releasing them late this year, but don't hold your breath).

I'd say we are getting either a rerelease of a clone or some other wacko EU paint jobbie. No doubt I'll buy them. It'll just matter what they look like when I decide on the quantity of them to buy.

I like the idea of a Holo Cody, but you just know they are going to use the same figure, and that just won't look right with the legs he has right now. And be sure that if they switch out the legs for #6 or #41 legs that we'll b1tch to high heaven why they didn't do that in the first place. (So expect the same figure, just in translucent blue...)

I do't mind some rehashes like this. If true, some will be welcome and some won't. Means I can start saving up for next year....yeah right.

Ok you have a good point. I bought two of those cases and was intending to get two of the cases of white w/no battle damage when they started selling them in pure cases. But i dragged my feet too long. So Yes, I guess I c an see where re-releasing them would be prudent.

Bite your tongue man!

Ummm...same response.

Qui-Long Gone
07-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Good: more clones

Sad: not enough Jedi

figrin bran
07-18-2006, 09:45 PM
it's almost too good to be true - 7 clones in the 2 different assortments? if it's true, i'll definitely get a case of both from EE.

i too doubt that any of these will be the Kashykk troopers. however i have a feeling we'll see the 327th Star Corps - Bly and Aayla's grunts. after all, they have Bly already but no troopers to go with him.

Kit Fisto is already part of the Greatest Hits/Battles line and so his inclusion on the list is a little odd. maybe it's the CW version?

General_Grievous
07-18-2006, 09:50 PM
There really should be more OT figures on there. When are we going to get Medical Frigate Luke and Leia and Smuggler Gear Lando??

Kidhuman
07-18-2006, 10:06 PM
it's almost too good to be true - 7 clones in the 2 different assortments? if it's true, i'll definitely get a case of both from EE.

If you check the bar code, some of the clones are in both asst's.

figrin bran
07-18-2006, 10:19 PM
i did check the bar code!

1. the E3 clone ending in "247" appears in both assortments
2. E3 clone ending in "261"
3. Appo
4. Elite Corps
5. Holo Cody
6. E2 Clone
7. engineer. actually i don't know if this is a clone or not so i could be wrong but i immediately thought of the clone engineer from Battlefront 2.

Banthaholic
07-18-2006, 10:27 PM
I wouldn't mind if one of the Clone Troopers was the Greyish Clones from Coruscant.

A carded version of Bly's Star Corps would also be welcome.

I do agree for more OT. I wonder if the Yavin wave is still a possiblity?

Phantom-like Menace
07-18-2006, 11:22 PM
Appo could be the concept art version that looks like a 501st take on the final Cody design. In my universe, inaccurate though some of you may think it is, that's what Appo looks like anyway.

General_Grievous
07-19-2006, 12:21 AM
Just realized something about Holo Cody. They won't give him a removable helmet because you would see right through it on a holo fig, so it'll either be helmet on or helmet off. But when have we ever been given a helmetless clone? Besides, Cody's got a pea-sized head without his helmet anyway. And a Holo Cody with his helmet on wouldn't be movie accurate since he only appeared as a full-size holo without his helmet. Plus, do we really need more holos after Ki-Adi Pegwarmer?

TheRealDubya
07-19-2006, 11:45 AM
Plus, do we really need more holos after Ki-Adi Pegwarmer?

You know, while I totally agree with you that the holos tend to pegwarm, I am really down with the idea of a holo clone -- I'll bet it looks fantastic.

Qui-Long Gone
07-19-2006, 12:12 PM
WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT HOLOS? They just stand there being holographic.....

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Well, I wonder if this list is real . . . Hasbro pretty much shot down the other list we recently saw, but with the barcodes and everything, this list seems more reliable.

DARTH MAUL SITH TRAINING - will likely be a repack, but I don't know which one. I highly doubt that it will be the 2002 red-trim Sith Training one, though.
CHEWBACCA CLOUD CITY ESC - could be a retool, but I bet it will have the light-up C-3PO.
KIT FISTO - I could go for a cloaked one, but I bet it'll be a repack.
HOLOGRAPHIC COMMANDER CODY - he'll go great with holo Yoda, Ki-Adi, and Aayla. Hopefully they'll give him the larger, more accurate unmasked head from the AT-TE Gunner.
CLONE TROOPER E3 - one of them's going to be a Galactic Marine, I bet.
IMPERIAL ASTROMECH DROID - hopefully it's not just a repack, as I like black droids.
CLONE TROOPER E3 - where did you hear this would be a Kashyyyk clone? That would be pretty sweet, but it may just be a repack.
CLONE TROOPER E2 - an SA AOTC clone would be awesome on a single card.
SUPER BATTLE DROID - more SBDs, cool.
BATTLE DROID 2PK - I wonder if it'll be a regular battle droid with something smaller, like a PK droid?
HOLOGRAPHIC OBI-WAN - I don't remember ever seeing a full-sized Obi-Wan hologram in the film, and we already have the small one from the Jedi Council set and the larger one that came with Bail Organa.
COMMANDER APPO - hopefully it'll be the #41 sculpt.
ELITE CRPS CLONE TROOPER - something good; hopefully not EU.
R4-K5 VADERS ASTROMECH - for his starfighter? Well, it should be cool.
PADME AMIDALA - hopefully a new costume.
COBAT ENGINEER - what the hell? Maybe a repainted clone from the Mace battlepack.
YARAEL POOF - great, since the figure of him we already have was so terrible. :rolleyes: If they want to rerelease Jedi Council members they should make a Depa Billaba that can sit.

jedi master sal
07-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Just realized something about Holo Cody. They won't give him a removable helmet because you would see right through it on a holo fig, so it'll either be helmet on or helmet off. But when have we ever been given a helmetless clone? Besides, Cody's got a pea-sized head without his helmet anyway. And a Holo Cody with his helmet on wouldn't be movie accurate since he only appeared as a full-size holo without his helmet. Plus, do we really need more holos after Ki-Adi Pegwarmer?

Cody was seen with his helmet off talking to Mace and some fo the other Jedi in the Jedi War Council room, with his helmet off. So, I'd guess that that would be their interpretation. Would be nice to have a removable head and place the helmet on instead. Then it's a twofer...

As to the "cobat engineer," I've done a bit of searching on SW.com and can't find anything conclusive as to what this is. I think it's a typo and should be Combat Engineer. But even then, what the hell figure is that??

pegger
07-19-2006, 02:20 PM
Combat Engineer could be from the Battlefront game?

Battle Droid
07-19-2006, 03:30 PM
From, http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=5580&zoneid=2

Here's a quickie update on a couple of other pieces Hasbro is showing off at their Comic-Con booth. Apparently our report yesterday about the final, final wave of the year is accurate, and the Holographic Commander Cody is on display. Check inside for more!

Holographic Commander Cody, which has been on many collectors' wishlists, is indeed seeing the light of day. Also on display are some new Battle Droids and a Super Battle Droid with camouflage deco, along with a camouflage deco Kashyyk Clone Trooper. (Note that this is a spy report, and we will report more as we receive more transmissions.)

jedi master sal
07-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Hmm, this seems to contradict what is over on YN.

They have pics there of some of the last wave. It's called "Episode III, Greatest Battles of Collection."

There you can see the carded figures are as follows:
Clone Commander (Green variant is pictured as the figure, but the red is the card insert and pictured on the cardback)
AT-TE Gunner
C-3PO
Count Dooku
Royal Guard (Blue is picture, but who knows we may also get the red again)
Mustafar Padme
R4-G9 (Obi-wan's droid)
Wookiee Warrior
Emperor Palpatine
Shocktrooper
Obi-wan (pilot)
501st trooper
Kit Fisto
R2-D2

I think there may be one more figure, but can't tell from the cardbacks posted.

Now this does go with the notion of getting more clones by year's end. But that's 4 clones not 3 as previous rumored.

I dunno. This is all starting to get confusing. Can't wait for the SDCC coverage and reports to clear this all up.

Here's hoping though that Hasbro did pull a fast one and is going to have a Kashyyyk Clone by year's end!
-Sal

Droid
07-19-2006, 03:56 PM
I'll bet the Kashyyk Clone is not the Biker Scout as seen in Episode III, but just the usual clone with green paint.

Battle Droid
07-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Then it would just be Gree.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-19-2006, 06:25 PM
They have pics there of some of the last wave. It's called "Episode III, Greatest Battles of Collection."

I don't think that's the last wave. It's simply a continuation of the Heroes and Villains line, but with a new name; in short, they're all ROTS repacks.

So, is GH saying that these figures will be part of the 2006 TSC line? Hmm . . . guess we'll find out at Comic-Con.

A Camo SBD sounds pretty cool. Maybe I didn't see them in the movie since they were so well-hidden. :D

Oh, and I see this now at GH as well . . .
link (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=5579&zoneid=2)

Hasbro's Star Wars Commemorative Tin/Action Figure sets are being set up at the moment, with the Star Wars Episode IV -- A New Hope featuring the Modal Nodes Cantina Band Members in multi-packs on vintage-style multi-pack cardbacks. There are two figures on one card, and three on the other.

Also according to our spywitness, the Star Wars Episode I -- The Phantom Menace sets feature Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul as a two-pack; and Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the Red Astromech Droid R2-R9 on vintage-style cardbacks.

The Star Wars Episode 2 -- Attack of the Clones sets feature a Clone Trooper (Blue) and Anakin Skywalker; and Jango Fett and Count Dooku. The sets for Star Wars Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith features Mace Windu and Yoda; and Anakin Skywalker and AT-RT Driver (White Deco).

Other sets will be on display from Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi this weekend. Note that these figures are likely reissued figures grouped together in the spirit of the vintage two-packs, and all of them come with a unique collector's tin.

Contrary to rumors, the Titanium action figure line is not dead. Hasbro is showing off a new Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Gear); C-3PO; a flying R2-D2; an Episode II Red Clone Trooper ; Darth Maul (Tatooine), Jango Fett; and General Grievous -- all in the Titanium action figure style.

If true, I'll definitely get the Modal Nodes as I only got one from the Fan Club back in the day. If the rest of the figures are retooled I may look into these, but if not, I'll just pass.

figrin bran
07-19-2006, 09:46 PM
sweetness! the modal nodes! band building time and i would like some to make bith customs as well.

Blackened88
07-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Clones, Clones, Clones!!! well im happy if this is true, also why would they pack the #38 501st clone again if its already out in the greatest hits wave, i dont think its 38, it must be 41 :love:

Kidhuman
07-19-2006, 11:50 PM
Sal, that list is the H&V wave 3.

plasticfetish
07-20-2006, 03:38 AM
More Astromechs = great!

Keep an eye out... I can see that photos are being uploaded right now over on actionfigs.com. Should be something here soon. :)

LTBasker
07-20-2006, 07:52 AM
What do you suppose this is...an Imperial Officer 4-pack? http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/preview-Hasbro/image104.asp One of'em kinda looks like a new Tarkin...

Droid
07-20-2006, 08:30 AM
That does look like an ANH Tarkin head on an Episode III Tarkin! Dare we hope that Tagge or Needa are in the same pack!

How bout it you people that are at the booth? What's the scoop?

Banthaholic
07-20-2006, 09:51 AM
What do you suppose this is...an Imperial Officer 4-pack? http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/preview-Hasbro/image104.asp One of'em kinda looks like a new Tarkin...
This has me very excited. Can't wait for a good pic of these,

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-20-2006, 12:05 PM
Well, I was wrong about the Maul; it is indeed the 2002 figure. Good thing the Chewie and Kit figures are old too. That Imperial pack looks awesome, and it looks like there are some camo Battle Droids to the left of that pic as well. In another pic it looks like they have a green ROTS trooper, but it's just a damn clone with green highlights; not one from the film.

I like those tin sets, and may get some. The AOTC set's clone and Jango look at least to be somewhat new, which is great.

Devo
07-20-2006, 02:02 PM
You can't tell from that pic if thats a new Tarkin head sculpt but it looks like theres a good chance its Tarkin at any rate. And the one to left could be Motti with a new (jerrjerrod?) body.

Jargo
07-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Star Wars Episode IV -- A New Hope featuring the Modal Nodes Cantina Band Members in multi-packs on vintage-style multi-pack cardbacks. There are two figures on one card, and three on the other.

great, apart from the fact there six Modal Node band members. And please god let there be a proper Omni box with stand and seat for this release. The original release made the Omni box look like a maracca.

The R2-R9 looks like it's using the newer better quality astro droid feet. Hopefully they'll do the same with R2-B1 at some point coz the original is way short and lacking in detail.

DarthBrandon
07-20-2006, 09:31 PM
This has me very excited. Can't wait for a good pic of these,

Here is a better pic, possible five pack with Wulf in there as well.

http://www.yakface.com/Features/comiccon/hasbro/images4/24.jpg

Darth Cruel
07-20-2006, 09:39 PM
What is that yellow one to the right? Is that an Utapau Airborn clone?

DarthBrandon
07-20-2006, 09:43 PM
Don't think so, too much black & grey in there, most likely another Scorch type figure.

LTBasker
07-20-2006, 09:44 PM
The yellow one looks like Scorch, you can see the dual canister pack on the right leg.

The white uniformed officer would definitely have to be Wulf, I don't recall anyone else wearing an all white uniform. So...possibly a Death Star conference set?

plasticfetish
07-20-2006, 10:04 PM
I love that photo! Looks like someone stuck their camera under the cloth that was covering the display case to take it.

Usually Hasbro puts out a bunch of stuff just after their big Star Wars panel, so that's probably when we'll start seeing all of the good photos.

Turbowars
07-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Here is a better pic, possible five pack with Wulf in there as well.

http://www.yakface.com/Features/comiccon/hasbro/images4/24.jpg

Finally we get Wulf! The poor guy never said anything, but I always thought it would be cool to have him. Now I have a reason to complete my conference dio.

Now I feel like I won with the Fan poll!

Other than this, Hasbro's booth blows.

TheDarthVader
07-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Finally we get Wulf! The poor guy never said anything, but I always thought it would be cool to have him. Now I have a reason to complete my conference dio.

Now I feel like I won with the Fan poll!

Other than this, Hasbro's booth blows.

I totally agree with you turbo!

Phantom-like Menace
07-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Wow, could my laziness and procrastination in getting Imperial officers be rewarded by being able to get a bunch of them in one swoop? Coolness.

figrin bran
07-21-2006, 12:56 AM
I'll bet the Kashyyk Clone is not the Biker Scout as seen in Episode III, but just the usual clone with green paint.

looks like you might be right! we're getting the utapau clone in green which i believe were the original colors for them.

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/preview-Hasbro/IMG_0103.JPG

whaddya mean hasbro's booth blows? the titanium vehicles are awesome!!!! :D

4 inches.de posted the following case breakdowns:Basic Figures A908 (12 Figuren)
1x Darth Maul Sith Training (87321) TSC #053
1x Chewbacca Cloud City Escape (87322) TSC #054
1x Kit Fisto (87324) TSC #055
1x Holographic Commander Cody (87325)
2x Clone Trooper E3 (87327)
1x Imperial Astromech Droid R5-A1(87328)
2x Clone Trooper E3 (87329)
1x Clone Trooper E2 (87330)
1x Super Battle Droid (87331)
1x Battle Droid 2-Pack (87340)

Basic Figures A909 (12 Figuren)
1x Clone Trooper E3 (87327)
1x Clone Trooper E2 (87330)
1x Battle Droid 2-Pack (87340)
1x Holographic Obi-Wan Kenobi (87341)
1x Commander Appo (87342)
2x Elite Corps Clone Trooper (87343)
1x Darth Vader's Astromech Droid R5-K5 (87346)
1x Padmé Amidala (87347)
2x Cobat Engineer (87348)
1x Yarael Poof (87355)

pegger
07-21-2006, 06:56 AM
I totally agree with you turbo!

Me too!!! That was the figure I VOTED for !!!!!

I'm SO happy....- I wish there was an appropriate smilie to use!

Darth Cruel
07-21-2006, 07:53 AM
looks like you might be right! we're getting the utapau clone in green which i believe were the original colors for them.

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/preview-Hasbro/IMG_0103.JPG

And is it true? Could it be? What's this?

NO CHEESY BATTLE DAMAGE! YES!!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Next to Wulf, that guy looks an awful lot like General "Sideburns" Tagge. If so that would be SO sweet. Can't wait for better pics!

DarthBrandon
07-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Here's the list of the Imperial Officers in the pack:

Vader, Motti, Bast, Tagge, Wulf, Tarkin & Cass

seen these pics on R.S.

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-HasbroQA/image65.asp

Jargo
07-21-2006, 04:14 PM
*has panic attack* OMG they're making Yarna! follow the link and click back through the images go on do it! YARNA!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

the pic of the officers looks odd. they all look sort of burly and butch. need to see actual jpegs of these before I can decide on an opinion.

DarthBrandon
07-21-2006, 07:53 PM
*has panic attack* OMG they're making Yarna! follow the link and click back through the images go on do it! YARNA!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

the pic of the officers looks odd. they all look sort of burly and butch. need to see actual jpegs of these before I can decide on an opinion.

Yarna & the extra crispy's are an April fools joke, the official site states so.

Turbowars
07-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Yarna & the extra crispy's are an April fools joke, the official site states so.Yeah and honestly when I was there and they pulled that crap I was mad as hell! When ICM and Yarna were put up on the screen everyone went ape shiiiittttt! When the rest of the dead figures were shown we figured out it was BS. I know these are just toys but the people that did go the SDCC and sat in that room didn't want to her our figures made fun of. However they did say a few of the shown figures would be made in the future.

I'll tell you one thing though the guy sitting 2nd from the left was a moron. He didn't even know the names of the products he helped make. The other reps were pretty cool.

The new cards looked better. They showed a McQuarrie Concept trooper card and it looks great. BTW we will get 8 McQuarrie Concept figures next year!

Mad Slanted Powers
07-22-2006, 01:36 AM
I'm definitely excited about the Imperials set. That just made my day. Also looking forward to the McQuarrie figures, as well as more clones and EU figures.

Phantom-like Menace
07-22-2006, 02:28 AM
The Imperial briefing set looks awesome. The clones we're getting are sweet. The Republic Commando set is terrific. I wonder why it was listed as being at shop.starwars.com, since we know they'll have one set and it will be listed as out of stock for at least a month before being back in stock and sold out in five minutes and never being in stock again. I'm not sure who--if anyone--can keep up with all of these Jedi Starfighter repaints.

DarthQuack
07-22-2006, 04:11 AM
The Imperials look insane, I'm also looking forward to the Modal Nodes.

Phantom-like Menace
07-22-2006, 04:16 AM
The Imperials look insane, I'm also looking forward to the Modal Nodes.

Good call. I forgot to mention the Nodes. I'm definitely going to have to put my cantina scene back out for those.

Edit: I have a crazy idea that anyone who hates EU can ignore this edit, because you're not going to like it. There was a rumor we were getting Commander Faie, but unless I missed something there seems to be little evidence. There is the character described as a "Combat Engineer." This could either be Faie or more likely the engineer from BFII, but I wonder if it isn't Faie himself since that was the rumor.