PDA

View Full Version : The Contender

DarthQuack
07-25-2006, 10:11 PM
I didn't see a thread for this, forgive me if there already was one. Anyone into this show at all? Tonight was the first time I checked it out and enjoyed it a lot, any thoughts.

UKWildcat
07-26-2006, 12:05 AM
I watched the first season of the Contender but I haven't watched the new one. Quite frankly, I didn't know it was on again. I saw promos for it a while back but I didn't know it had already started or I would have probably checked it out. Do you know how many episodes have been on so far DQ?

Last season (or the first season) was alright, although the editing sucked big time. The way the fights each week were edited was horrible and brought the show down a lot IMO. Anyone who watched the last season can probably agree with me there. They should do them like The Ultimate Fighter and not edit anything. Just let it play out like you are watching it live. It would make the show soo much better and hopefully they have fixed that this season.

JEDIpartner
07-31-2006, 09:06 PM
Boxing? No thank you.

DarthQuack
07-31-2006, 09:16 PM
I guess they're only 2 or 3 episodes in so far. It's set up real nice this time without Sly Stone.