PDA

View Full Version : Endor Wave

tagmac
07-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Has anyone actually found these in large numbers at retail? I've been checking around lately, and have only seen a couple instances of the Tatooine/Snowtrooper/Cody case.

El Chuxter
07-27-2006, 09:37 AM
I've found it at a WM, though I don't know that I'd say "large numbers."

figrin bran
07-27-2006, 09:46 AM
i've found one Moff Jerjerrod thus far. large numbers indeed! ;)

mtriv73
07-27-2006, 10:04 AM
They had put out 2 cases this AM at the wal-mart nearest my house. This isn't exactly midnight maddness amounts, but I was happy to see them.

Banthaholic
07-27-2006, 10:52 AM
I've seen the Endor wave twice. Both times it was only 1 case and at the same Wal-mart.

Kidhuman
07-27-2006, 11:08 AM
I have only found two different figures, 3 total at 2 different stores. I bought all three, still need Chief Chirpa, DSG, 3po.

Darth Cruel
07-27-2006, 11:16 AM
In the last week I have seen at least ten cases stocked between 2 nearby Wal-Marts and a Target. I have only picked up one figure so far (the DS Gunner).

dindae
07-27-2006, 01:14 PM
I walked into the local WM and they had 8 of each figure and 2 or 3 of the new titaniums. But I haven't seen them anywhere else but I also haven't really been looking either.

DarkArtist
07-27-2006, 02:44 PM
I found the the Ewok Diety Threepio today at Walmart and it only rang up for $5.00. Did I miss something about price changes. It was only about three weeks ago that I bought the entire Tatoonie wave at the same Walmart and each was $5.88. Not complaining but I just wished I followed my instints this morning and checked out Walmart earlier. Oh well there's always next time.

jedi master sal
07-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Found in my area though not by me have been C-3PO, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Chief Chirpa. Are the Emperor, Vader, Endor Rebel troopers, and Luke shipping with the first case assortment?? I ask becasue of those people who have found them, the Emp, Vader, Rebel troopers and Luke have not been found.

Kidhuman
07-27-2006, 03:25 PM
I got hte emperor, but not the others Sal, on the card back is only, Chirpa, Jerjerrod, DSG, 3po and emperor

El Chuxter
07-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Sometimes individual Wal-Marts will mark down SW figures, screw up, and mark down all SW figures.

tagmac
07-27-2006, 03:43 PM
I went looking again this afternoon and still nothing past the Tatooine wave. Looks like they haven't hit Jersey yet, at least not in my area.

DarkArtist
07-27-2006, 08:13 PM
I went looking again this afternoon and still nothing past the Tatooine wave. Looks like they haven't hit Jersey yet, at least not in my area.

They have hit NJ but you know how it goes.... easy comes easy goes.

trandoshan666
07-28-2006, 03:45 PM
I popped into an area Wal-Mart today, and found a pallet with three unopened cases of this wave. There were a few figures from it already on the shelves, too. That's the most I've heard of this wave showing up at one store.

trandoshan666
07-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Found in my area though not by me have been C-3PO, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Chief Chirpa. Are the Emperor, Vader, Endor Rebel troopers, and Luke shipping with the first case assortment?? I ask becasue of those people who have found them, the Emp, Vader, Rebel troopers and Luke have not been found.

The cases I saw had the five Endor figures that have been advertised as being in the wave (only one Emperor, though), Darth Vader, R2, and I believe a Cody (I might be wrong on the Cody part). There were definitely no Luke or troopers to be found.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-28-2006, 04:32 PM
My buddy and i went galvanting around the Dayton area yesterday and one store had about two cases out on the shelf. I also spotted the new Vader Tie Fighter. :thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-28-2006, 05:55 PM
I saw Jerjerrod a few days ago at a WM and got him.

Vader, Luke, and the Rebel Soldier aren't shipping yet, they're coming out with the Naboo wave.

General_Grievous
07-28-2006, 07:17 PM
I found these at WM. I picked up all but the Emperor. I saw quite a few Jerjerrods.

Luuuuuuke
07-29-2006, 11:35 AM
I went to Wal-Mart around 7:40 a.m. today. I rarely go to Wal-Mart in the A.M. but there they were, one case of the Endor wave. I bought the two Death Star Gunners(which does it for me), Chief Chirpa, C-3P0(my favorite). I passed on Moff Jerjerrod (waiting for price to go down on this one) and the Emperor, which I'm not crazy about.

Surprisingly there were 2 of each of these figures except for the Emperor. They also had 2 Mace Windu ships, the first I've seen. But I'm passing on all of these ships so far.

DarthQuack
07-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Found the Endor wave last night at a Wal-Mart near me, saw all the figures, but had to pass on C-3PO and the Gunner cause the packaging was f-ed up.

tagmac
07-29-2006, 03:50 PM
Finally found the Endor wave at a South Jersey Wal-Mart. Plenty of Threepios, Chirpas, and Jerjerrods (bought one of each), but no sign of Palpy or The DS Gunner. Several Vaders and R2's though. For a minute, I thought maybe neither Palps or the Gunner were in this case, but I'm guessing that's all the person before me bought. Must have been 4-5 cases worth on the pegs.

figrin bran
07-29-2006, 04:07 PM
i picked up C3P0 and Chirpa today. no DS Gunners and i already got Jerjerrod last week.

for those of you MOC collectors who buy extras to open only if the figure is worthwhile, you owe it to yourself to get an extra 3PO! i don't think hasbro will ever make a better one of him (and i don't even like him all that much)

Luuuuuuke
07-29-2006, 11:39 PM
And yet again, tonight, tons of all the figures except for the DS Gunner(which I'm set with two of already), but most surprisingly, only one Emperor. There were at least 6 of the other ones, including the Ewoks(which could be army built if you customize them), but just one single crappy Emperor. Am I missing something? Is the Emperor short-packed?

trandoshan666
07-30-2006, 09:41 AM
The cases I have seen only included one Emperor figure in each.

tagmac
07-30-2006, 11:28 AM
but just one single crappy Emperor. Am I missing something? Is the Emperor short-packed?

And that's exactly why he's only one per case, because he is a re-release of an already lousy figure. :D

DarthQuack
07-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Found C-3PO in good packaging today, only Moff was the other one on the pegs at WM.