PDA

View Full Version : Vintage-style Saga Collection on Clearance at Target

JediTricks
07-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Prices ranging from a measily $10.18 all the way down to $2.98 - VTSC figures for half the price of basics, go Target!

Each Target store marks down its clearance items at different rates than others, so even when 1 Target store has a great clearance price, the next will be mediocre - I experienced this yesterday in Pasadena, CA, when I visited 1 Target and found VTSC figures on clearance for an astonishing $2.98 a piece - in perfect condition, although naturally the Luke and Biker Scout figures were already gone - and then drove to the 2nd Target just a mile up the street and they were on clearance for just $10.18. Still, it's worth investigating your local Targets, a lot of stores have the VTSC figures for $8.38 right now, and prices are going to drop until they're all gone.

BoShek
07-27-2006, 05:35 PM
If that continues then GL in Stormtrooper gear will be worth less, right?

JediTricks
07-27-2006, 05:52 PM
"Worth less"? It's a free action figure, it couldn't be worth less. :p I don't think this will affect any aftermarket value, the Biker Scout and Luke tabs are still going to be harder to get than the other 3 since they go quicker, and you NEED those tabs to get the figure. Still, there's a LOT of these and they'll be available through the end of the year, I don't think it's going to end up being worth very much when all is said and done because they did produce a lot, I predict $20 to $35 - look at Special Edition Luke, that figure sometimes sells for $15, sometimes for $40, but it's never predictable.

bobafrett
07-27-2006, 09:57 PM
My WM store has the VSTC figures marked down to $7, but no biker scouts to be found. We did have a few Tuskens left as of when I left today as well as many of the other three.

Kidhuman
07-27-2006, 10:47 PM
Went and got two of them today, Greedo and Han. Sending away for a 2nd
Lucas figure too.