PDA

View Full Version : Spotter thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Darth Michael
07-31-2006, 07:36 PM
To help track the release and spread of the Titanium line (and related items as appropriate), please post in here when...
You see or purchase new stuff at a standard retail. What city? What store?
You see or purchase new stuff on eBay. Please include a link to an auction.
You see new material available for (pre)order on one of the toy sites. Include a link.
You actually receive new material ordered from a toy site.

Darth Michael
07-31-2006, 07:49 PM
In Austin, TX:
(Several) Up through Titanium Wave 9 (including blue A-Wing, Sandcrawler, and Executor).
(Target) Ultra AT-AT.
(Wonko's (http://www.wonkos.com/index.php)) Ultra Falcon plus a couple of Ulta AT-ATs.
(TRU/Target) All 6 of the 3" Titanium Transformers (non-transformable).
(TRU/Target) Both the 6" Titanium Transformers Megatron and Optimus Prime (transformable).
(Target) Titanium IG-88 and blue Clone Trooper figures.

dindae
08-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Nashville, TN

(Walmart) A-Wing, Sandcrawler, and Executor
(Walmart) Ultra Darth TIE and Ultra Galactica

Warstar
08-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Bozeman, MT

3" Titanium Transformers (K-Mart)
Ultra Titanium AT-AT (Target)

Wal-Mart = Nothing :(

Darth Michael
08-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Austin, TX
(TRU) One lonely Ultra Vader TIE.
(Several) Unleashed Hoth Battle Scene sets.

(No sign of the Ultra Galactica! That's the one I want! Please post if it is in your area.)

Kidhuman
08-06-2006, 09:53 PM
C-burg Va - 3" tianiums Blue A-wing and Sandcrawler, no Executor

figrin bran
08-07-2006, 12:06 AM
i bought the Blue A-Wing at a WM in Los Angeles. i also saw the sandcrawler at the same WM as well as at a TRU.

dindae
08-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Nashville, TN

Bosk & Sandtrooper Titanium both version (Walmart)
Millenium Falcon Ultra Titanium (Walmart)
IG-88 And 501st painted version (Target)

Kidhuman
08-11-2006, 11:54 AM
I spotted an odd pack out of the wave 3 cases today. Picked up an ARC-170 and a swamp speeder. Got these at a Target.

Also I have been seeing the 3" titanium transformer figures. HAve gotten Starscream, Megatron and Jazz. Dont think I will get the rest though. The Ark sucked. All were at a local WM

Warstar
08-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Bozeman, MT:

Target:

-Titanium TF's

-New Saga figures (including Han Solo in Carbonite)

-Titanium Transfomer figure Megatron

-SWTF's Falcon

...about it. And the Ark may suck but I got one :p I like it :D

ascmclarencoupe
08-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Purchased today in Benton Harbor, MI

Titanium Sandcrawler (Target)
Titanium Blue A-Wing (Target)
Ultra Titanium Millennium Falcon (Wal Mart)
Ultra Titanium Vader TIE (Wal Mart)

Kidhuman
08-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Exchanged my ARC-170 I bought today(as I had one already) and got the landspeeder instead. I only need 3 more for the whole set now. One is being re-released(Droid Tri fighter), one other I only have opened(yellow JSF) and I need a Vulture Droid.

figrin bran
08-12-2006, 08:44 PM
i bought the BSG Colonial One this morning. no sign of the raptor or viper, though

RJarvis
08-14-2006, 12:19 PM
found raptor, colonial 1, b-wing and tie interceptor...no viper?!?!...same story at BOTH walmarts

found endor at-at (at) tru

nothing at target

college station, tx

still no galactica ultras *sigh*...can't wait for the ultra bsg...if anyone out there finds them and comes across an extra, please let me know...

rj

Darth Michael
08-15-2006, 05:49 PM
Found one lonely BSG Raptor at a Target in Austin, TX.

dindae
08-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Nashville, TN

found 3" Viper, Colonial, and Raptor. Must have missed the new SW ships.

Darth Michael
08-17-2006, 03:40 PM
I found one Ultra Galactica in a Wal-Mart in Austin, TX. (Finally!)

Warstar
08-17-2006, 10:02 PM
THE MOTHER ****ING MOTHER LOAD!

Wal-Mart, Bozeman, MT

-BSG Raptor
-BSG Colonial 1
-BSG Viper Mark VII

-SW Executor
-SW Sandcrawler
-SW TIE INTERCEPTOR!
-SW B-Wing (High Def pics coming, Jeddah :p)

RJarvis
08-21-2006, 01:33 PM
silll looking for the bsg raptor and ultra bsg, but i did just find the ultra arc-170 for $6 at one of my local walmarts...keep yer eyes peeled...might just find something good...

rj

figrin bran
08-22-2006, 03:53 PM
thanks to target, i added these 3" to my collection today

TIE Interceptor
B-Wing
Viper Mark VII
Raptor

the b-wing's cockpit can rotate to adjust for the vertical or horizontal flying positions. if only the wings were die cast and not plastic, this would probably be my favorite of the entire line.

Darth Michael
08-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Good Titanium Hunting in Austin today!
SW - TIE Interceptors (2)
SW - B-Wings (2)
BSG - A second Ultra Galactica (going to a former work colleague)
BSG - Colonial One (2)
BSG - Raptor (1)
BSG - Viper Mark VII (1)
TF - Smokescreen
TF - Bumblebee

(I wasn't expecting to see new TF Titaniums. How many 3" TF Titaniums are there? I've got 8 now. I see 10 on the Hasbro web page, but Smokescreen and Bumblebee aren't shown, so there are at least 12.)

(And I found a "Scorch" action figure. After hearing tales of how rare this figure was, I thought it was a super lucky find, but it seems Scorch, or a new Scorch variant, is shipping anew.)

Kidhuman
08-23-2006, 06:19 AM
Scorch is being shipped with the latest repack wave. He should have a red holo with the newer release.

There have been 7 released on the TF front that I know of(Primal, Megatron, Unicron, SideSwipe, Jazz, ARK, Starscream). Grimlock, Predaking and Scorponok are coming soon. The others I not know of. Need to be on the look out.

RJarvis
08-23-2006, 04:21 PM
picked up a b-wing (VERY nice :thumbsup:) and a viper at target (so-so :tired:)

still no ultra bsg :sad:

rj

Kidhuman
08-23-2006, 04:50 PM
Got the TIE Interceptor and Mark VII Viper at WM today.

RobertDD
08-24-2006, 01:23 PM
For all those that haven't been following the "where to buy Ultras" thread: starting today (aug 24 2006), Hasbro toyshop has all the new Ultras (AT-At, Falcon, DV Tie, BS Galactica) for sale (they've been incredibly hard, if not impossible, to find here on the east coast)

figrin bran
08-24-2006, 04:41 PM
thanks for the tip on hasbrotoyshop. i just might go there to order the galactica

i picked up another Mark VII Viper because the first one i got has a very noticeable figure print smudge on the left wing. i have hard evidence in case hasbro wants to nab the person guilty of such a poor paint app. ;)

Kidhuman
08-24-2006, 06:22 PM
Do all the Vipers have "battle damage" paint jobs?

figrin bran
08-25-2006, 01:43 AM
yes KH, all the Mark VII Vipers have battle damage but on this one it looks pretty good. the ship itself is light grey with the damage being a darker grey

RobertDD
08-25-2006, 12:00 PM
thanks for the tip on hasbrotoyshop. i just might go there to order the galactica

Glad I could help :pleased:

Kidhuman
08-25-2006, 01:14 PM
yes KH, all the Mark VII Vipers have battle damage but on this one it looks pretty good. the ship itself is light grey with the damage being a darker grey

I agree, was just asking incase there was a variant found. I got one three days ago.

ascmclarencoupe
08-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Picked up today at WalMart in Benton Harbor, Michigan:

TIE Interceptor
B-Wing

Kidhuman
08-30-2006, 07:10 PM
Found Bumblebee and Smokscreen Titaniums at Target.

dindae
08-30-2006, 07:55 PM
Picked up

B-Wing
Interceptor

ascmclarencoupe
09-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Picked up today at WalMart in Benton Harbor, Michigan:

Ultra AT-AT

Kidhuman
09-20-2006, 09:49 PM
Picked up a Biker Scout on speeder bike to open. &

Mothman
09-30-2006, 06:58 AM
not sure if this is just for titanuims but:

Trade Federation Landing craft - ebayUK

More will be on the way soon.

RobertDD
10-02-2006, 10:00 AM
not sure if this is just for titanuims but:
Trade Federation Landing craft - ebayUK
More will be on the way soon.

??? What is this, a Titanium Trade Federation Landing Craft? Or are you talking about the old AF ep1 one?

BTW, I did a search for that exact sentence ("Trade Federation Landing Craft") on ebay UK and it came up empty, so maybe you want to add the link?

BTW2, if this is a plug for your own auction on ebay, please do not post in the Spotters thread but find a better place. Also, please mention that you are auctioning yourself if you are.

sergiurusu
10-03-2006, 02:20 AM
I think he's talking about the Action Fleet TF Landing Craft, not the Titanium one.

figrin bran
10-03-2006, 03:12 AM
i found and bought mace's starfighter and leia's speeder bike about 2 weeks ago.

Mothman
10-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Yeah I meant the AF one, cost £30 but thats cheap for that in the UK

Warstar
10-04-2006, 08:50 PM
- Mace Windu's JSF and Leia's Speederbike- Wal-Mart- Bozeman, MT :D

YAY! :razz:

SWAFMAN
10-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Received an email from D&S Toys. They've got titaniums-a-plenty. A couple ultras are $15.99 each. They have a set of 2 and a set of 3 BSG wave 2 ships of the 3.5" titaniums. I'm thinking of maybe ordering the set of 3. I think it was also $15.99 plus shipping.

Kidhuman
10-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Mace Windus Starfighter and LEia on Speeder at WM tonight.

Isobars & :beard:

dindae
10-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Finally found the Mace Windu Starfighter and Leia Speederbike at Target. Oddly yesterday I also saw a sign they added saying they were limiting the Collector's Edition Vader to one per customer. I assume they are taking about the Titanium Vader even though the sign was with the regular figure and the titanium Vader have been there for weeks and definately do not warrant any kind of limiting on quantities.

SWAFMAN
10-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Saw at least 4 of the Leia Speederbikes tonight at local Wal Mart.

Snagged 3 BSG ships - Colonial Raptor, Cylon Raider, and Colonial One. They had one of each ship, and that's the most BSG ships I've ever seen at one time on the pegs at either of the 2 Wal Marts in this area, so I grabbed them.

Darth Michael
10-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Found a single battle worn TIE Bomber tonight!

Found the Leia Speederbike last week. No sign of the Windu Starfighter, though.

RJarvis
10-19-2006, 12:17 AM
leia/windu wave found in college station/navasota last week...(i'm just running a little slow these days)

rj

figrin bran
10-19-2006, 01:28 AM
Finally found the Mace Windu Starfighter and Leia Speederbike at Target. Oddly yesterday I also saw a sign they added saying they were limiting the Collector's Edition Vader to one per customer. I assume they are taking about the Titanium Vader even though the sign was with the regular figure and the titanium Vader have been there for weeks and definately do not warrant any kind of limiting on quantities.

not only do they not warrant limiting but they're on clearance now in LA area targets. down to around $10.

dindae
10-19-2006, 08:59 AM
Yeah the same store now has ten of them for clearance for 7.48. On a good note I did find the prequel tins at Wally World last night.

figrin bran
10-21-2006, 06:11 PM
i found and bought the swamp speeder variant at TRU today.

Warstar
10-21-2006, 07:06 PM
*SIGH*

Ultra ARC-170, Slave 1 and Droid Tri-Fighters in Dayton, OH, mall KBToys- and every Star Wars item was Buy 1 get one at 50% off- not a bad sale :)

(On a side note, the local Best Buy still has their Exclusive Limited DVD Tin sets of the of the Original Trilogy- though only 1 of the 7 remaining is in decent shape ;))

Darth Michael
10-22-2006, 03:06 PM
Good hunting in Austin on Friday night!
Mace Windu JSF
TIE Fighter (repaint)
Swamp Speeder (mud repaint)
Droid Tri-Fighter (repaint)
Y-Wing (red repaint)
And, for those collecting the Titanium Transformers...
(3") Scorponok
(3") Grimlock
(3") Predaking
(6") Jetfire
(6") Thundercracker

These latest three 3" Transformer Titaniums bring my count up to 15. To be honest, I'm not terribly impressed with the looks of Scorponok, Grimlock, or Predaking.

On the other hand, I really dig the repainted TIE Bomber (bagged two days earlier). I've always liked the Bomber, and this new one has much more paint detail than the previous version.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-22-2006, 08:23 PM
I had yet to find the Executor. I was in Portland, OR for a couple days this week and found one at the back of the peg at a Fred Meyer, so I bought it. Then I see several when I return home to Bellingham, WA.

Warstar
10-23-2006, 02:53 PM
Oooooh-

Dayton, OH TRU:

Titaniums:

-Battle-Damaged TIE Fighter
-Green "Dirty" Swampspeeder
-Battle-Damaged Droid Tri-Fighter
-70's Red Repaint Y-Wing

-Also, Exclusive "Mucked" X-Wing and Light Gray TIE with big 'ol wings (and MUCH better '04 TIE Pilot :p)

Darth Michael
10-23-2006, 09:58 PM
At a local Target...
Found a Naboo Patrol Fighter (blue repaint).
Spotted two more of the TIE Bomber repaints, too.

dindae
10-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Did a lot of shopping lately

Nashville
Target

Blue Naboo fighter
Republic Gunship (black highlights)
TIE Bomber (dirty)
Snowspeeder (gray)

WalMart

C-3po Titanium figure
General Grevious Titanium Figure

TRU
Naboo/Endor2 wave (found all but Obi, Luke, and white Endor trooper)

Newnan GA
Walmart

Naboo Soldier
Emporer Wrath Vader
White Endor Soldier

Darth Michael
10-26-2006, 08:23 PM
More good hunting!
Snowspeeder (dark repaint)
Republic Gunship (dark repaint)
And a surprise find: a "guns up" Republic Gunship (Clone Wars repaint)

figrin bran
10-28-2006, 06:33 PM
i saw most of the new titaniums today

bought: snowspeeder, TIE Bomber, Grimlock

passed on: Rep. Gunship, Blue Naboo fighter, Predaking, Scorponok

Warstar
11-07-2006, 11:00 AM
MAJOR score yesterday! w00t!

Wal-Mart in Helena, MT:

- Repaint Star Destroyer
- Jango Fett's Slave 1 (Battle Damaged)
- TIE Bomber (Battle Damaged)
- ROTS Olive Green/Black Republic Gunship
- Wedge Antille's X-Wing Fighter (Along with Bigg's from the 5-Pack I can finally do a little Death Star Trench Pursuit display! w00t)

I have yet to see a Blue Nabooo Fighter or Clone Wars ARC-170. Will keep my eyes peeled :)

ascmclarencoupe
11-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Has anyone else experienced some difficulty locating Mace Windu's JSF?

I can find many of the other ships from Wave 10 sitting on the shelves but Mace is eluding me for some reason.
Is it truly a "Limited Edition" item this time as the foil sticker indicates?

Another strange thing I am seeing is that the stores around me now have Wave 12 on the shelves but Wave 11 has yet to appear.

Brent

RJarvis
11-07-2006, 04:01 PM

I can find many of the other ships from Wave 10 sitting on the shelves but Mace is eluding me for some reason.
Is it truly a "Limited Edition" item this time as the foil sticker indicates?

Another strange thing I am seeing is that the stores around me now have Wave 12 on the shelves but Wave 11 has yet to appear.

Brent

probably a location-specific thing...there are several on shelves around down here that aren't selling at all...lemme know if you want one and we can work something out...

rj

dindae
11-07-2006, 04:09 PM

Yeah I have the same thing going on here. I have seen a decent amount of Mace's ship but no sign of wave 11 and with people now find wave 13 I may resort to an online purchase. However I will give it some time since none of these are really a must have.

ascmclarencoupe
11-07-2006, 04:28 PM
probably a location-specific thing...there are several on shelves around down here that aren't selling at all...lemme know if you want one and we can work something out...

rj

Thanks for the offer rj, I may take you up on it if none show up on the shelves soon.
I'm not too worried about the rest not arriving but the "limited" thing had me worried.

Brent

mtriv73
11-07-2006, 05:51 PM
I've seen the Mace Windu SF twice (always at TRU.) If I see anymore I'll buy it and trade with whoever wants it. I still haven't seen the Wave with the blue Naboo starfighter yet. I picked up the new Arc-170 and the rest of the new ones from that wave last night. The ARC is the best paint job on one of these things to date.

JediTricks
11-07-2006, 08:32 PM
I picked up the blue Naboo Fighter last night at Target, left the Wedge X-wing and other entries there though. The blue Fighter is pretty nice, a better paint scheme than the movie version really.

Warstar
11-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Hmm...I haven't seen the new Snowspeeder, the ARC-170 or the Blue Naboo Fighter, yet I own ships in all of these waves:

MASS RETAIL WAVE 11 (November, 2006- EVERYWHERE- RETAIL Packaging 4 Ships)

OWN- **. Imperial TIE Fighter (Battle-Worn Decoration)
OWN- **. Y-Wing Fighter with Red Stripes on front (Vintage Decoration)
OWN- **. Droid Tri-Fighter (Battle-Worn Decoration)
OWN- **. Swamp Speeder (Green/Dirty Markings, AT-RT Pilot Figures)

MASS RETAIL WAVE 12 (November, 2006- EVERYWHERE- RETAIL Packaging 4 Ships)

OWN-**. TIE Bomber (Battle-Worn Decoration)
**. Naboo Starfighter (Blue)
OWN-**. Republic Gunship (Dark Green/Black Clone Wars Command Gunship Decoration)
**. Snowspeeder (Dark Grey Stripes/Rogue Leader Decoration)

MASS RETAIL WAVE 13 (November, 2006- EVERYWHERE- RETAIL Packaging 4 Ships)

**. ARC-170 Clone Wars Deco (Mouth)
OWN-**. Wedge Antille's X-Wing Fighter (Red 2 Markings)
OWN-**. Star Destroyer (With "Lights")
OWN-**. Jango Fett's Slave 1 (Battle-Worn, new packaging)

I wouldn't think that those specific ships would be THAT popular, ya know?

Warstar
11-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Heh- I spoke too soon:

Helena, MT: Wal-Mart:

-CW ARC-170 Paint Job- 2 of which had blemished noses while only one (the one I am opening) had a good nose...damn quality issues again...still- the paint job is simply STUNNING, IMHO- I love it :)

Got a second Red 2 to open as well :p

Still no Blue Naboo or BD Snowspeeder

Mad Slanted Powers
11-10-2006, 08:47 PM
The Fred Meyer near my house had the new Y-Wing and Swamp Speeder, and I guess a new Tri-Fighter. I was only interested in the Y-Wing.

LTBasker
11-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Found wave 13 today, looks like the CW ARC-170 is packed very lightly followed by the Star Destroyer, Wedge's X-Wing and Jango's Slave 1 look very heavily packed though. Hooray new pegwarmers! :p

Distribution is strange around here, one Wal-Mart got the Blue NSF wave, TRU got the Red Y-Wing wave and then a different Wal-Mart got this wave. :crazed:

dindae
11-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Found wave 11 the other day at Target. So now I'm just looking for wave 13. They certainly cranking these out. I'm sure it helps that there are no new sculpts but still.

figrin bran
11-11-2006, 08:32 PM
i saw and bought Wedge's X-wing and the red Y-Wing.

also spotted 6" Optimal Optimus and Scourge.

Warstar
11-13-2006, 11:18 PM
Snagged in Bozeman, MT:

-ARC-170 CW 3" Titanium

-ROTS BLue Clone Trooper (Standard Paint) Figure (Got the Silver "Vintage Finish" one at Target about a week ago)

-Transformers Falcon with 2 3" Gold Titaniums of the TIE Fighter and the Falcon

w00t. :p

Darth Michael
11-15-2006, 11:58 PM
I've only seen one, and the bubble was crushed. I need a mint one to keep closed! I've scoured Austin, and have come up empty on the Windu JSF. Since this piece is looking to be rare in some areas, I would suggest/request that, if you find it in your own hunting grounds, please pick it up for those of us that can't track it down.

- - - - - -

But, back on the "Spotter Thread" topic. The spoils of recent hunting expeditions:
Y-Wing (red repaint)
ARC-170 (Clone Wars deco)
Wedge's X-Wing
Star Destroyer (repaint)
Slave I (Jango's, ever so slightly scuffed repaint)
6" Transformer Optimal Optimus
6" Transformer Scourge
I also bagged a spare Blue Naboo Patrol Fighter which I offer up for trading. (Warstar: If you can snag a mint flavored Windu JSF, then I'll drop the BlooNaboo in the box with the Viper when it goes out which should be soon.)

I'm not too impressed with the Slave I repaint. It looks to me that the package art has more "scuffing" applied than the toy itself. There are, what, maybe four extra black blotches on the thing?

Not loving the Star Destroyer repaint, either. I acknowledge that the Star Destroyer is essentially a grey wedge and could really use a good repaint. But this isn't it. I think some gentle grey gradients would have been a better choice. Not sure if such painting is possible though. (Or... Maybe a bright red version!)

I'm pretty impressed with the Clone Wars deco on the ARC-170.

RJarvis
11-16-2006, 12:48 AM
I've only seen one, and the bubble was crushed. I need a mint one to keep closed! I've scoured Austin, and have come up empty on the Windu JSF. Since this piece is looking to be rare in some areas, I would suggest/request that, if you find it in your own hunting grounds, please pick it up for those of us that can't track it down.

- - - - - -

But, back on the "Spotter Thread" topic. The spoils of recent hunting expeditions:
Y-Wing (red repaint)
ARC-170 (Clone Wars deco)
Wedge's X-Wing
Star Destroyer (repaint)
Slave I (Jango's, ever so slightly scuffed repaint)
6" Transformer Optimal Optimus
6" Transformer ScourgeI also bagged a spare Blue Naboo Patrol Fighter which I offer up for trading. (Warstar: If you can snag a mint flavored Windu JSF, then I'll drop the BlooNaboo in the box with the Viper when it goes out which should be soon.)

I'm not too impressed with the Slave I repaint. It looks to me that the package art has more "scuffing" applied than the toy itself. There are, what, maybe four extra black blotches on the thing?

Not loving the Star Destroyer repaint, either. I acknowledge that the Star Destroyer is essentially a grey wedge and could really use a good repaint. But this isn't it. I think some gentle grey gradients would have been a better choice. Not sure if such painting is possible though. (Or... Maybe a bright red version!)

I'm pretty impressed with the Clone Wars deco on the ARC-170.

heya...i'll take you up on that trade for the "bloonaboo"...there are plenty of unscathed windus down here in aggieland...lemme know

Ross W. Jarvis

DarkArtist
11-16-2006, 03:30 PM
just picked up the 501st Clone Trooper and Grievous today at Walmart in Old Bridge. Looked like Walmart was getting ready for a major stocking as they had pallets of Galactic Heros and various other toys. Was hoping to spot some new figures but didn't see any.

Darth Michael
11-16-2006, 11:15 PM
i'll take you up on that trade for the "bloonaboo"
I'll contact you via PM.

- - - - - -

Found the Falcon Transformer with the two gold Titaniums. In the two Titanium equipped TransFalcons that I saw, the TIE fighter was upside down in each. Are all of the gold TIE's upside down?

And I found another Ultra Galactica!

Warstar
11-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Have yet to see Ultra Galctica, Falcon or Darth's TIEs onthe shelves- glad I got mine from HasbroToyShop.com!

Otherwise, all 3 Gold TIE / Falcon TF's I have seen all had upside down Gold TIE's. Odd, eh?

figrin bran
11-19-2006, 02:25 AM
i found and bought the clone wars arc-170.

the paint apps are really nice on this one. the only thing is that they used a darker shade of blue (navy) compared to both the titanium CW gunship and the larger version for 3 3/4" figures.

RJarvis
11-19-2006, 11:54 PM
I'll contact you via PM.

- - - - - -

Found the Falcon Transformer with the two gold Titaniums. In the two Titanium equipped TransFalcons that I saw, the TIE fighter was upside down in each. Are all of the gold TIE's upside down?

And I found another Ultra Galactica!

\heya...i still haven't found any galacticas...would you be willing to part with one?

rj

JediTricks
11-20-2006, 06:25 PM
My friend Rick found the wave 14 ships today at a Target in Las Vegas, that's the new ones - ewok on speederbike, Grievous' Starfighter, Padme's Star Skiff, and Endor AT-AT. He didn't mention the Anakin Clone Wars JSF though.

Kidhuman
11-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Damn some new stuff and I still havent found all the repaints yet

JediTricks
11-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Oh no, what will we do without repaints? ;)

Kidhuman
11-20-2006, 11:07 PM
My point was that all this new stuff that isnt supposed to be out until next year is hitting now and its insane.

figrin bran
11-20-2006, 11:32 PM
bring on wave 14!

why do they always seem to hit las vegas first?

SWAFMAN
11-21-2006, 01:13 PM
bring on wave 14!

why do they always seem to hit las vegas first?

I keep trying to find out from the people there, but get the same response from everyone, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," so I gave up. :razz:

JediTricks
11-21-2006, 07:45 PM
I posted pics from Rick in the news, he says that the underside blasters on the CW JSF come off easily, I suggest it's to replicate the full-sized toy. ;) Anyway, check out the pics: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=476

I am very jealous, I want new Titaniums now!

Mad Slanted Powers
11-21-2006, 07:45 PM
Mob ties is my guess.

SWAFMAN
11-24-2006, 02:26 AM
...check out the pics: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=476 I am very jealous, I want new Titaniums now!

Colonial Viper! I want it. Anyone know if they're planning on releasing the vintage cylon fighter?

dindae
11-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Picked up wave 14 on Wednesday at Target. I was shocked to see it since I'm usually a couple of weeks behind the intially reports. Also picked up the Mace's Battalion at a different Walmart. Bought the Falcon Transformer with bonus gold titaniums today online with .97 shipping for a total of 32 somthing after tax. Price should be good all day.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5293195

Warstar
11-25-2006, 02:50 AM
Falcon is sold out :p Glad I got mine a while back...

If you mean Mace's purple ROTS Clone Troopers with the new Airborne Trooper are the ones you got then you got them at Target, as these packs are a Target Exclusive.

I know, because I found and bought 2 today! :D

WHY did I buy two? There's a legit variation on the Airborne Trooper's left shoulder. One version has small gray stripes (I saw 4 with this variant today) while the other version has longer gray stripes (I saw 6 of those today). It's a minor variant but I am picky :p

ALSO- they look MUCH cooler than I expected, simply because they have more of a metallic purple finish, AND they're not NEARLY as bright purple as the promo photos would have you believe. I'm glad I got them :)

Now BRING ON WAVE 14 of the TS's! :p

figrin bran
11-25-2006, 09:28 PM
at target, i found and bought CW ani's fighter, grievous' fighter and paploo on speeder.

it looks like they kind of skimped on the hull of anakin's fighter as the top and bottom are screwed together and the fact that the ship is so lightweight would suggest that it's hollow in between.

dindae
11-26-2006, 04:47 PM
If you mean Mace's purple ROTS Clone Troopers with the new Airborne Trooper are the ones you got then you got them at Target, as these packs are a Target Exclusive.

Oops yeah Target.

JediTricks
11-29-2006, 11:30 PM
The only new ship at Target tonight...

Titanium Series 3" Amidala's Star Skiff - the Ep 3 vehicle nails the overall look and feel of the vehicle, using a nice shiny silver for the hull rather than the drab gray they used on the Naboo Royal Starship. Other colors include purple, gold, and black in all the lines which really make them pop. The lines are spot-on, and while it is a decent Titanium Series size, the vehicle also feels a big light. There are no moving parts or features, unfortunately they left out the landing legs which are seen in the movie. The lack of landing gear and the light weight lower the score a bit, so I'm going to say... Grade: B

figrin bran
11-30-2006, 11:10 PM
i've read reports that wave 15 has been found! slow down a bit , will ya hasbro? ;)

RJarvis
11-30-2006, 11:36 PM
i can confirm...wave 15 in south Texas...I passed on the Tantive...picked up doubles of the JSF with hyperspace ring...OUTSTANDING titanium!...Scar and the retro viper are pretty cool and the detailing on the star skiff, like JT said is good, but not great...the biggest thing i noticed is that they all seem a bit lighter...either a different base metal or thinner pieces...whichever, the ships of wave 15 don't seem to have the same weightiness about them

i'm not entirely sure how we missed out on 14 (i was REALLY looking forward to anakin's jsf and grievous' fighter...if anyone has dupes of those and wants to trade for the new jsf with hyperspace ring or a retro viper, let me know and we'll work it out)

ross

vulcantouch-mom
11-30-2006, 11:38 PM
and they're probably trying to make the pre-sale profits, maybe? It's always about money, isn't it?

Ho!Ho! WHOA! Oh, Channukah Tree, Oh CHANNUKAH Tree, how dangly are thy dreidels :yes:

Tootles:thumbsup:

vulcantouch-mom :) :) :)

dindae
12-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Wow I just found wave 10 in October and now we are on wave 15. This is nuts. :crazed:

matthewilw
12-01-2006, 04:50 PM
i can confirm...wave 15 in south Texas...I passed on the Tantive...picked up doubles of the JSF with hyperspace ring...OUTSTANDING titanium!...Scar and the retro viper are pretty cool and the detailing on the star skiff, like JT said is good, but not great...the biggest thing i noticed is that they all seem a bit lighter...either a different base metal or thinner pieces...whichever, the ships of wave 15 don't seem to have the same weightiness about them

I haven't seen anything except transformers titaniums in almost 2 months. None of the repaint waves have shown up in my area and you've got wave 15 already!! As much as I hate holiday crowds, looks like I'll be out every waking moment trying to find at least 2 of that JSF and retro viper.

Warstar
12-02-2006, 01:58 AM
Saw a CRAPPY painted Classic Viper tonight at my Target- VERY disappointed in the paint job that I saw, but the mold was FABULOUS! I'll be hunting down a decent one for sure-

NOTE THAT THE TOP OF THE CLASSIC VIPER PACKAGE HOOK IS NOT PURPLE! It's black like the Star Wars ships- so don't let that throw you off when you're scouring the pegs!

Anyway-

Lately, here's what I have found:

Wal-Mart, Helena, MT:

-Grievous' Ship
-Endor AT-AT
-Anakin's JSF

Wal-Mart, Bozeman, MT

-CW ARC-170's

Target, Bozeman, MT:

-Amidala's Ep 3 ship

STILL no Blue Naboo or Bat Dam Snowspeeder- did the Snowspeeder get bumped from the wave or am I seeing Wave revisions already?...:(

Kidhuman
12-02-2006, 07:29 AM
The snowspeeder has been released, I saw one a few days ago but passed on it. If I see another it is yours. I have only seen the CW ARC,

Val Da Car
12-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Wave 15 found in WM Milwaukee, WI

BSG Scar

Obi Wan w/Hyperdrive ring

Blockade runner (Great for the SW Minitures Battle game)

BSG Classic VIper

Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter

dindae
12-04-2006, 10:08 AM
I also found wave 15 on Saturday plus the Hailfire and AAT repaints. Also went to Walmart and found the Modal nodes tin. Best haul I've had in a long time.

Warstar
12-07-2006, 12:28 PM
The Modal Nodes tins are shelf-warming here...

Found the rest of Wave 14 yesterday- still after the following ships:

-Bat Dam TIE Fighter to keep closed (Wave 11)
-Green SwampSpeeder repaint to keep closed (Wave 11)
-Blue Naboo to keep closed and 1 to open (Wave 12)
-Bat Dam Snowspeeder to keep closed and 1 to open (Wave 12)
-Republic Gunship with Black/Green to keep closed (Wave 12)

-ALL of Wave 15
-ALL of Wave 16

Heh- hey JT-

So much for our fears that 3 repaint waves in a row would kill then line! I've barely found them at all :p

ALSO- got select figures from the last Saga Wave yesterday from the Helena, MT Wal-Mart:

-Holo Commander Cody (56)

-442nd Siege Battalion Trooper

-5th Fleet Security Trooper

-Kit Fisto CW version (so he can fit in the $9.98 Clearance Kit Fisto Target Repaint JSF I got :p)

-R5-J2 (just cause he's black and looks cool next to the old POTJ black R2 unit)

I left the camo Battle Droids (Super and regular) though they all look cool and the Sith Training Maul (whose eyes were painted HORRIBLY).

I'm sad that Titanium Wave 15 is out already- it's hard to keep up! I bet Helena will have them soon...:p

ascmclarencoupe
12-07-2006, 08:53 PM
While some of you are enjoying waves 13-15, I was FINALLY able to get wave 11 at my local Meijer store yesterday. I was really starting to worry, but now I have hope that the rest will start showing up.

The strange thing is that my local Wal Mart's pegs have been void of any SW 3" Titaniums for many weeks now and there are only eight or so peg warming Titanium Transformers hanging so it's not like they are lacking the space to re-stock or anything.:confused:

Val Da Car
12-07-2006, 11:42 PM
The Modal Nodes tins are shelf-warming here...

Found the rest of Wave 14 yesterday- still after the following ships:

-Bat Dam TIE Fighter to keep closed (Wave 11)
-Green SwampSpeeder repaint to keep closed (Wave 11)
-Blue Naboo to keep closed and 1 to open (Wave 12)
-Bat Dam Snowspeeder to keep closed and 1 to open (Wave 12)
-Republic Gunship with Black/Green to keep closed (Wave 12)

-ALL of Wave 15
-ALL of Wave 16

Heh- hey JT-

So much for our fears that 3 repaint waves in a row would kill then line! I've barely found them at all :p

ALSO- got select figures from the last Saga Wave yesterday from the Helena, MT Wal-Mart:

-Holo Commander Cody (56)

-442nd Siege Battalion Trooper

-5th Fleet Security Trooper

-Kit Fisto CW version (so he can fit in the $9.98 Clearance Kit Fisto Target Repaint JSF I got :p)

-R5-J2 (just cause he's black and looks cool next to the old POTJ black R2 unit)

I left the camo Battle Droids (Super and regular) though they all look cool and the Sith Training Maul (whose eyes were painted HORRIBLY).

I'm sad that Titanium Wave 15 is out already- it's hard to keep up! I bet Helena will have them soon...:p

I can hook you up with the Snowspeeders and the Gunships if you are interested in a trade.

dindae
12-08-2006, 09:37 AM
I saw the new Unleashed multipacks yesterday at Target. (Hoth, Geonosis, and Kashyyyk). They were on sale for $18 I believe.

JediTricks
12-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Oh no, we can't find repaints, what ever shall we do? :p I'm just glad the Titanium machine is chugging along and back to new product, now I just have to track it down.

britcit3
12-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Latest wave bagged - pics in the usual spot....

http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/index2.htm

BC3

JediTricks
12-09-2006, 08:18 PM
From your pic BC3, it looks like Hasbro got the Tantive IV wrong in terms of the sculpt, having the sections between the midsection and the bridge and the midsection and the engines far too long. Still, glad to see real collector pics of these things.

Val Da Car
12-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Very nice site there.....that reminds me, I never saw the Grevous ship.

Anyone have a spare to trade or whatever.

(Part of the Master plan to allow me to use Titaniums & MM for the SW SB miniture game).

Thanks in advance

VDC:thumbsup:

britcit3
12-10-2006, 04:45 AM
JT - you are quite right.

Looks like they gave the Tantive IV scupt to the chap who makes Stretch Armstrong.

BC3

Mad Slanted Powers
12-14-2006, 07:37 PM
I thought I had missed out on the Ultra AT-AT, but found one at Fred Meyer yesterday. The package was torn in the front where it says Titanium Series, but since it was $15.99, I figured I would get it to open. Since this is the first ULTRA that I have opened, I was wondering if there is a way to separate the AT-AT from the base.

dindae
12-15-2006, 09:33 AM
Yeah you can seperate them all but they take a screwdriver.

dindae
12-17-2006, 01:28 AM
Picked up Wedge's X-wing, Slave 1, and CW ARC-170 today at WM. They had wave 8 out as well although most were scooped up by the time I finished shopping. Now all I'm missing are the comic packs which i'm not to worried about since they just started to hit.

Darth Michael
12-27-2006, 09:08 PM
Got the following 3" Titaniums: Blockade Runner
AT-ST
Darth Maul's Sith Speeder
Amidala's Star Skiff
Battlestar Galactica: "Scar"
Transformers: Galvatron

Saw the following Titanium figures: Spider-Man
Green Goblin
Doctor Octopus

(Still needing a Mace Windu Jedi Starfighter in a mint package.)

figrin bran
12-27-2006, 10:11 PM
at WM i found and bought Galvatron. also saw but did not buy the Forged Spider Man, Dr. Octopus.

Kidhuman
12-28-2006, 11:59 AM
I cant believe you guys havent found Galvatron up til now. I had him 4 months ago.

All I am seeing is swarms of TF Titaniums lying around.

Darth Michael
12-28-2006, 12:34 PM
...and the odd Sandcrawler mixed in.

DarkArtist
12-28-2006, 01:14 PM
picked up the Anakin Clone Wars Starfighter, Obi Wan's Starfighter with Hyperspace Ring, and the AT-ST.

Blue2th
12-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Found the Titanium Endor At-At, Rebel Blockade Runner (which wave is this?) a Scar and two Classic Colonial Vipers today at Wal-Mart. Lucked out I guess, as it seems to be slim pickens after the holidays. Of course Greatest Battles Heroes & Villians are plentiful everywhere. They must still be selling like hotcakes :ninja:

Darth Michael
12-29-2006, 10:38 PM
At an Austin Target:
Anakin's Jedi Starfighter
Endor AT-AT
BSG Classic Viper
And at WalMart:
TF Rodimus
TF Thundercracker
TF Optimus Prime (a "battle worn" repaint!)
A couple of comments...

First, the latest wave of 3" Transformers Titaniums (Galvatron, Rodimus, Thundercracker, and Optimus Prime) have slightly different packaging which includes the tagline "Generation 1" on the redesigned lower front sticker. Both Galvatron and Rodimus weren't introduced until the TF Movie, so I wonder what they are up to.

Second, at least in my local WalMart, the price of Titaniums is now $5.88. (Still $4.99 at Target.) This confirms Seduced's WalMart price increase report over here (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=520401&postcount=5). Very annoying! So much for the "falling prices" advertisements! Here's hoping Target and Toys'R'Us get good stock shipments!

(Still looking for a Mace Windu Jedi Starfighter in a mint package.)

LTBasker
12-30-2006, 03:10 PM
Spotted:

Anakin's CW Jedi Starfighter
Vader's Sith Starfighter
Maul's Sith Speeder
BSG Classic Viper
Cyclon Fighter repaint

And the price went up to $5.88 here too! :mad: These things should be going down, not up! $4.99 was bad enough. >_<

SWAFMAN
01-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Massive reset going on at our local wallyworld. Two aisles of clearance toys moved down past the hardware section. The large Titanium figures for $11, I think. The transformer set that includes the two gold MicroMachine ships is marked down to about $25.88. The ships look more bronze than gold, though. Those Vader masks with the voice processor are down to about $7 now. Some other SW stuff, too.

figrin bran
01-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Hasbro has confirmed on their site the Firespray Interceptor, Imperial Attack Cruiser (repaint of Republic Cruiser), Sail Barge, Luke's Snowspeeder, Battlestar Pegasus and Classic Cylon Raider.http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Rumored_Titanium_Series_Vehicles_Confirmed_102814. asp

jedi master sal
01-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Hasbro has confirmed on their site the Firespray Interceptor, Imperial Attack Cruiser (repaint of Republic Cruiser), Sail Barge, Luke's Snowspeeder, Battlestar Pegasus and Classic Cylon Raider.http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Rumored_Titanium_Series_Vehicles_Confirmed_102814. asp

Ooh I'm psyched for some of these. I dig the repaint of Slave-One. I'll have to get several Redux Venators, Sail Barge meh I'll get one, same with snowspeeder. Didn't know about the Pegasus, but it looks good, so I'll get it. In fact I'll probably ge another to look like a background vehicle for my "Rendevous at Sullust" diorama. I'm definitely going to ge several Classic Cylon Raiders. I need them to fight with the Classic Vipers.

Kidhuman
01-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Found a Grievous starfighter and Modified Anakins JSF, sorry LT, no JSF w/hyperring.

Jayspawn
01-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Picked up the Tantive IV at Wal-Mart. They also had Maul on Sith Speeder (not that impressive), Amidala's Solar Skiff, and Grevious's Speeder.

I'm really looking forward to the Invisible Hand.

matthewilw
01-09-2007, 02:15 AM
I was lucky enough to find a single jsf w/hyperspace ring back in late november, but haven't seen anything new since. Shelves are still bare around here so I have very little hope of finding anything. If anyone can help me acquire 2 of those bsg classic vipers I would greatly appreciate it.

joshephe
01-09-2007, 03:55 PM
I finally found Anakin's clone wars star fighter in Lincoln.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Finally found a bunch of new ones today at Wal-Mart:

Endor AT-AT
AT-ST
Obi-Wan's AOTC Jedis Starfighter with ring
Anakin's Clone Wars Modified Jedi Starfighter
Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter
Amidala's Star Skiff
Rebel Blockade Runner
General Grievous' Starfighter

JediTricks
01-14-2007, 05:59 AM
AAAAHHH!!! It's all hitting too fast! And now Hasbro's said they won't be refreshing these waves again, very annoying.

Kidhuman
01-14-2007, 07:41 AM
I agree JT, I missed Paploo on speeder. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Val Da Car
01-16-2007, 10:19 PM
2x Endor AT-AT
2x AT-ST
2x Obi-Wan's AOTC Jedi's Starfighter with ring
2x Anakin's Clone Wars Modified Jedi Starfighter
2x Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter
1x Amidala's Star Skiff
5x Rebel Blockade Runner

2x BSG vipers

at WM

Slicker
01-16-2007, 10:26 PM
Well, apparently I saw the newest wave of Titaniums today and bought them without knowing they were the newest.

I was only able to find Amidala's Star Skiff, Vader's Sith Starfighter, and Anakins Modified Starfighter. I also got Maul on Sith Speeder.

jonthejedi
01-17-2007, 04:23 PM
I've got that beat...found AT-TE, Patrol Dewback & Invisible Hand at Md. TRU. Not even sure what wave # this is??? Never found Paploo either.

Kidhuman
01-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Damn now I gotta go hunt again.

jonthejedi
01-18-2007, 04:35 AM
I didn't see Dagobah X-wing or red Royal Guard Tie Interceptor, so I don't know whether they shipped w/other 3, or some lucky beat me to it.

Slicker
01-18-2007, 01:47 PM
I didn't see Dagobah X-wing or red Royal Guard Tie Interceptor, so I don't know whether they shipped w/other 3, or some lucky beat me to it.Someone must've beat you to 'em.

I found all five of this wave including the Dago/Wing and the Red Interceptor.

I really dig the packaging on this wave. It's full of bright colors that draw you towards the SW aisle (as if we needed bright colors to do so. ;))

jonthejedi
01-19-2007, 04:42 AM
I've seen wave 14 restocked at several Targets, but no Paploo by the time I get there.

ascmclarencoupe
01-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Earlier this week I found at a Wal-Mart, Grand Rapids, MI:

Anakin’s CW Jedi Starfighter
Vader’s Sith Starfighter
Darth Maul on Sith Speeder

Found all of Wave 16 this morning at Meijer’s in Benton Harbor:

Dagobah X-Wing
Royal Guard TIE Interceptor
AT-TE
Patrol Dewback
Invisible Hand

And Meijer’s still have their Titaniums priced at $4.99 each. :thumbsup:

I have about given up on my local Wal-Mart & Target stores, neither have restocked their SW Titaniums since Wave 12 :( .

Slicker
01-19-2007, 11:17 AM
And Meijerís still have their Titaniums priced at $4.99 each. :thumbsup: .Gotta love Meijer!

That's one thing I wish Virginia had (besides better drivers that is) is a Meijer store near me.

jonthejedi
01-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Just found Paploo & Endor Walker at local Target, so there is hope.

Kidhuman
01-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Found a fresh Pack-out of Wave 14 today excpet Damn Paploo

plasticfetish
01-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Saw...
Dagobah X-Wing
AT-TE
Patrol Dewback
Invisible Hand
...today a small local store.

Picked up the AT-TE (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showgallery.php?cat=5227) and Dewback (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showgallery.php?cat=5228).

Kidhuman
01-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Went to 3 more stores tonight, all wave 14 except DAMN PAPLOO!!!!!!!

figrin bran
01-19-2007, 10:38 PM
if i find another paploo i'll pick it up for ya KH

Kidhuman
01-19-2007, 10:42 PM
Warstar might have one for me right now. Will let ya know, thanks.

JediTricks
01-19-2007, 11:48 PM
I've got that beat...found AT-TE, Patrol Dewback & Invisible Hand at Md. TRU. Not even sure what wave # this is??? Never found Paploo either.'07 wave 1.

I found the AT-TE and 2 Patrol Dewbacks at my TRU tonight as well, only bought the AT-TE and now I see it's the only one from 07-w1 not being refreshed in wave 2 (though maybe a later revision). Lousy Hasbro! Sorry I didn't think to pick up the dewbacks for someone here.

AT-TE is a'ight, only the top shells are metal but it fools you well into thinking more is. The hips move but without knees and ankles it's sorta moot, and the main turret rotates. I can't get any of the ball turret cannons to move, I suspect they don't. The main cannon is slightly stubbier than I was expecting, it's acceptable this way due to breakage threats and such, but on mine it's also bent upwards a little. I dig that they sculpted a real underside on this. The thing I like the most about this AT-TE is it stands tall, it's not a ground-hugger like the LEGO version or even the Hasbro Action Fleet one, this may mean the Titanium stands TOO tall but it works for me. The paint is weathered heavily but obviously a mask because it doesn't cover certain areas

I really dig the packaging on this wave. It's full of bright colors that draw you towards the SW aisle (as if we needed bright colors to do so. ;))Not me, the dang Titanium 3" Transformers are all bright and always mixed in with SW, so I was using that as a deterrent to tell SW/BSG vehicles from TF figures.

I've seen wave 14 restocked at several Targets, but no Paploo by the time I get there.

Found a fresh Pack-out of Wave 14 today excpet Damn PaplooLikely what you're seeing is wave 15, revision 1 cases, which have everything from wave 14 EXCEPT Paploo.

figrin bran
01-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Not me, the dang Titanium 3" Transformers are all bright and always mixed in with SW, so I was using that as a deterrent to tell SW/BSG vehicles from TF figures.

after what, a year? it seems Target has finally figured out how to put SW and TF titaniums on different pegs with different tags/DCPI's. :rolleyes:

hopefully one of those dewbacks you passed up will still be there for me, JT.

JediTricks
01-20-2007, 03:56 PM
At Target Eagle Rock last night, the Transformers Titaniums were next to the Star Wars figures on pegs that belonged to no titaniums at all, the pegs for TF Titaniums was empty, and the actual pegs for SW Titaniums (which is way down by GI Joe) had 3 TFs and 1 BSG on a Transformers peg. :p They've learned nothing.

Good luck on the dewback.

DarkArtist
01-20-2007, 06:11 PM
picked up the following today at TRU:

AT-TE
Invisable Hand

JediTricks
01-21-2007, 04:01 AM
Stupid rat scum at HasbroToyShop has wave 14 listed as in-stock but when you order the 2 Jedi Starfighters (Clone Wars and Hyperdrive) the cart page says they're not in stock and please remove from cart. 1) Why does the damn main listing still say "in stock" then?!? And 2) if it's not in stock, why the hell do ***I*** have to remove them from the cart? The Tantive IV and Maul Sith Speeder came up as orderable in that same transaction, but I'm not paying heavy shipping for either of those without the others.

figrin bran
01-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Stupid rat scum at HasbroToyShop has wave 14 listed as in-stock but when you order the 2 Jedi Starfighters (Clone Wars and Hyperdrive) the cart page says they're not in stock and please remove from cart. 1) Why does the damn main listing still say "in stock" then?!? And 2) if it's not in stock, why the hell do ***I*** have to remove them from the cart? The Tantive IV and Maul Sith Speeder came up as orderable in that same transaction, but I'm not paying heavy shipping for either of those without the others.

i ran into the exact same situation a few days ago and even though i need the sith speeder and Tantive IV and padme's skiff, i'm not ordering them unless i can get obi wan's JSF as well. it's all or nothing for me! :p

at my local stores, the only SW titaniums i see are the sandcrawler. plenty of TF's like Hot Rod, Thundercracker though and i have to wonder if Target employees look at all those and figure they don't need to put out any of the SW titaniums they get in.

JediTricks
01-22-2007, 08:35 PM
The AT-ST from wave 15 was listed as in-stock briefly today without that cart page crap, but is already back to regular out-of-stock.

Kidhuman
01-22-2007, 11:08 PM
What wave was the repiant Tri-Fighter in? I never saw it.

britcit3
01-23-2007, 02:13 AM
The ever-fantastic & really nice guy, Dave Roberts, has all the newest waves in stock at very reasonable prices for a small outfit......

http://www.dnstoys.com/

The latest wave is winging itself across the Atlantic to me as I type!

Cheerio

BC3

JediTricks
01-23-2007, 06:13 AM
What wave was the repiant Tri-Fighter in? I never saw it.Wave 11 with the repainted Clone Swamp Speeder, slightly-weathered TIE Fighter, and red Y-wing.

Kidhuman
01-23-2007, 08:12 AM
Never saw that wave at all.

Kidhuman
01-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Finally found 'Loo on speeder today. All I need is the current wave to be caught up

Warstar
01-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Snagged Grievous' Hand, Dewback, Royal Guard TIE Interceptor, AT-TE and the Dagobah Muck Luke X-Wing- which as a choking warning stick on it, oddly enough...

That makes me caught up with Wave 16 (2007 wave 2)....now I still need the AT-ST, Vader's Sith Starfighter, AOTC Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter and a Tantive IV :p

JediTricks
01-24-2007, 07:49 PM
WS, that's wave 1. '07 Wave 2 isn't out yet, it has the Firespray Interceptor, Battlestar Pegasus, Jabba's Sailbarge, the classic Cylon Raider, the Imperial Attack Cruiser, and Luke's Snowspeeder.

I still need the AT-ST, Invisible Hand, Classic colonial Viper, Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter, Anakin's Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter, Rebel Blockade Runner, Darth Maul on Sith Speeder, Grievous' Starfighter, and BSG Scar... oh man, I feel low.

Darth Michael
01-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Now that I've returned home from two (very cold) weeks in Canada, I've gotten down to some serious hunting here in Austin, Texas. After checking at SIX Target, SIX WalMart, and THREE Toys'R'Us stores, I spotted the following:
Bupkis
Various Transformers
Nada
Sandcrawlers
Jack Squat
Titanium Ghost Rider

Dammit.

joshephe
01-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Today at TRS I found the invisible hand and storm trooper on dewback.

dindae
01-26-2007, 09:29 AM
I was able to find the whole 1st wave at WM yesterday.

figrin bran
01-27-2007, 08:46 PM
From Target, i bought the dewback (why do i get the feeling that they'll repaint this to a more movie accurate lighter color? ;) ), AT-TE and The Hot Death (i'm never going to call it The Invisible Hand again. hopefully this might catch on!)

saw but passed up and stashed for JT a Dagobah X-Wing.

Darth Michael
01-28-2007, 04:24 PM
Finally! Got all of Wave 16 today. In fact, I saw bits from Wave 16 in three different stores.

I also saw Sound Wave and Rodimus Prime in 6" Titanium, but passed on 'em since the boxes were slightly damaged.

Lastly: Picked up a single Blockade Runner for Warstar (if you still need it, Matt).

joshephe
01-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Found Wave 1 of 2007 today at target in Lincoln. But I only had enough money to one ship. So I bought the royal guard tie-interceptor.

BountyHunterScum
01-31-2007, 12:15 PM
So far out of the 2007 ships I wanted I have The Hot Death JSF with HD Ring and a Royal Guard Tie Interceptor. I also have the RBR. Forgot to put in I also have the Maul Speeder and the AT-ST.

Kidhuman
01-31-2007, 02:34 PM
Saw the new wave, only got the AT-TE, Dewback and Invisible Hand. The Red TIE doesnt excite me(EU carp)

BountyHunterScum
01-31-2007, 05:25 PM
I don't do EU stuff anymore, I got it because it looked cool. EU is crap, every pinhead with an idea is allowed to write their BS in books contradicting established info.

joshephe
01-31-2007, 09:52 PM
Every thing that is written in the EU is only written once it gets approval from George Lucas. So that they don't mess with the established info.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-31-2007, 10:08 PM
Every thing that is written in the EU is only written once it gets approval from George Lucas. So that they don't mess with the established info.
While I enjoy the EU and think they have done a pretty good job with continuity, it is still far from perfect.

JediTricks
02-01-2007, 03:03 AM
Picked up the Invisible Hand from Target yesterday. A little small but fairly decent.

BountyHunterScum
02-01-2007, 05:45 AM

Read inside the worlds of star wars then you'll see how bad he tried to screw SW up. It's still Super Star Destroyer, still Imperial Class Still Shield Globes.

Darth Michael
02-01-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm seeing Wave 16 all over town now.

I chatted with a TRU chap who stocks the Star Wars row. It seems he's received two cases of Wave 16, but he had no recollection of Wave 15. Talk about hard to find!

(Also: The Spotter Thread is a useful resource for tracking the spread of the increasingly rare Titanium waves. With all due respect, gentlemen, perhaps discussion about the Expanded Universe could continue in new thread? No need to flame me if you disagree.)

BountyHunterScum
02-01-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm seeing Wave 16 all over town now.

I chatted with a TRU chap who stocks the Star Wars row. It seems he's received two cases of Wave 16, but he had no recollection of Wave 15. Talk about hard to find!

(Also: The Spotter Thread is a useful resource for tracking the spread of the increasingly rare Titanium waves. With all due respect, gentlemen, perhaps discussion about the Expanded Universe could continue in new thread? No need to flame me if you disagree.)

That'd be a waste of time, this EU discussion will be very short.

JediTricks
02-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Spotted on HasbroToyShop.com:

BSG Scar: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=793&SBR=397&ID=18418

AT-ST: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18413

AT-TE: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18515

Dagobah X-wing: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18517

Maul's Sith Speeder: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18414

Vader's Sith Starfighter:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18417

Obi-Wan's Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter w/ Hyperspace Ring:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18416

Royal Guard red TIE Interceptor: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18521

Endor AT-AT:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18409

Grievous' Starfighter: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18408

Get 'em while they last. HTS shipping is pretty cheap if you're ordering 3 or more items, but the same price if you're ordering 2 or less.

Slicker
02-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Dang it. I need the AT-ST but nothing else. I don't really wanna pay that much just for a Titanium.

I'll just have to play the waiting game.

Kidhuman
02-13-2007, 08:09 PM
I spotted a AT-St the other day, might still be there on thirsday when i go shopping. Let ya know.

Warstar
02-14-2007, 12:07 AM
Anyone else worried about the fact that 1/2 a year will pass with only 3 new Titanium 3" waves being released? Hasbro is probably planning a lot of little releases in wave revisions to back the line up on shelves...

Dayton, OH's TRU has NO SW Titaniums on their pegs- they're sold out! :cry:

PS- Thanks JT! 5 ships ordered for $29.79- about $.30 more than buying 5 at Wal-Mart's inflated $5.88 price-point without tax! Not too shabby bad!

All I need now are 2 Tantive IV's (one light/one dark) to keep closed and I'm caught up! :D

ds6161
02-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Warstar..
on the Tant IV I have seen 2 dift dirty versions... is their a non-dirty solid white 1 out there??

figrin bran
02-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Thanks JT!

i was able to pick up 3 of the ones i needed - JSF, Sith Speeder and AT-ST.

Warstar
02-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Warstar..
on the Tant IV I have seen 2 dift dirty versions... is their a non-dirty solid white 1 out there??

I have one that barely has ANY "weathering" on it at all- it's almost pristine- enough to really stand out from a heavily weathered version of the ship.

This is not a variation per se, but it is a paint application difference, which gives the ship a different overall "look."

I have of each of the ships already but I am always on the look out for ones to keep closed so I can open the ones with the worst packing job :) I was going to open one of the 2 Tantives I already found but then after seeing the weathering variant, I can't bring myself to open one :(

I have 1 Invisible Hand open but I have another one exactly like it closed (it's a clean version, actually) since I have a dirty and clean version of that ship, too. I probably won't open a "weathered" darker one, but there is a still a chance I might- although Grievous's ship is unique as a flagship where the Tantive IV as a Corellian Corvette there could be thousands out in the galaxy so I don't mind having more than one open.

JediTricks
02-14-2007, 05:06 PM
I ended up finding at Target last night 5 of the vehicles (Vader's JSF, Sith Speeder, Grievous' Starfighter, Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter, and AT-ST) so I bought them except Vader's JSF. That was pretty cool, really brought my collecting spirits back up. I still need the Tantive IV, BSG Classic Viper, and Anakin's Clone Wars JSF, but at least I nailed over half my list.

AT-ST is pretty nifty, not quite as nice as the AT-AT but decent none the less. Good sculpt, good use of metal, decent if uneven paint. The only thing I don't dig is that the chin gun sticks out so far when raised.

Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter is so small but works so great with that hyperdrive ring. Nice paint, nifty opening cockpit, nice sleek profile. Use of metal is a little underwhelming, but what is there works great for holding the wedge's thin shape.

Grievous' Starfighter is nifty and whooshable. Sculpt is very cool, landing gear while difficult to pry down is a keen touch, lots of paint. Only things I don't like are the non-clear non-painted black canopy, and the weathering seems a tad over the top.

Maul's Sith Speeder is a real surprise entry, I dig it way more than expected, and it's super whooshable! Unlike all the Speederbike sets, dedicated Maul rider is in scale to the bike. Paint work is great, even Maul's face is painted - I wonder what VT would have made of that and the subtle green energy vents, I bet he would have dug it. Only complaint is the crazy amount of paint weathering also lacking all subtlety.

Anyone else worried about the fact that 1/2 a year will pass with only 3 new Titanium 3" waves being released? Hasbro is probably planning a lot of little releases in wave revisions to back the line up on shelves... I don't understand, what do you mean?

Hasbro didn't bring anything new to Toy Fair, that's true, but last year they had surprise wave after wave - not just repaints - that came by without prior notice, so hopefully this year will be the same. I just hope they keep this line's momentum going until Summer - that's when it'll kick back in with the kids.

PS- Thanks JT! 5 ships ordered for $29.79- about $.30 more than buying 5 at Wal-Mart's inflated $5.88 price-point without tax! Not too shabby bad!Glad I could help you guys out with that. Yeah, cheaper than the tax and the gas, I just wish they were a little more timely and consistent with the HTS website stocking so I wouldn't have to worry about missing stuff.

All I need now are 2 Tantive IV's (one light/one dark) to keep closed and I'm caught up! :DYou stink WS, you need 2 more Tantive IVs as extras while I still need 1 original opener! :p

Darth Michael
02-14-2007, 07:19 PM
This morning I ordered a handful of Titaniums from the Hasbro Toy Shop. And, of course, later today I saw some of them at a local Wal-Mart. (Of course, between quantum physics, the uncertainty principle, and Murphy's Law, I suspect that the toys would not have been there if I had not placed the order.)

Wal-Mart's stock didn't cover everything I ordered, so it is all for the best.

Some good hunting, this HTS order, and an assist from Warstar, bring me completely up to date on the recent waves. (Still needing a second Windu JSF which I'll likely order from D & S Toys (http://www.dnstoys.com/).)

JT, I think I've seen a Blockade Runner recently. If you like (drop me a PM), I'll snag one (or two?) if I see it again.

Warstar
02-16-2007, 04:55 PM
Heh- well I have been lucky with Tantive's I suppose. Since you're opening one JT I'll snag one in any pacakge shape if I see it.

Otherwise, what I meant there was that I bet Hasbro will have many little wave revisions for 2007 Wave 2 (Wave 17 in March) and 2007 Wave 3 (Wave 18 in June) that, along with the new ships, will contain the latest ships in order to give the Titanium line more of a shelf presence.

It's true we got a TON of waves in the recent past but that's either due to them getting rid of excess produced inventory in preparation to scrap the line (unlikely) or to get the line more established so they can trickle in new product over time (most likely :))

SO! Though there aren't many new ships coming out between now and June, it'll be great to see some of the more recent releases sitting on the pegs- even if I have them all already anyway :p

(On another note- I wonder what VT would have thought about the minifigs and ships coming out with the Death Star Vader TF...I would have loved to hear his opinion on the TIE Fighters :( RIP VT...)

JediTricks
02-17-2007, 01:01 AM
My local TRUs, Targets, and WMs had a few leftovers of '07 wave 01, and Targets had a few leftovers of Wave 15 r1 (which is basically wave 14 and 15). I'm still missing the Tantive IV, Classic Viper, and Clone Wars JSF though, wonder why those are the hardest to get around here right now.

I had put this one back once at Target already, so I picked this same one up again and bought it this time. :p

Titanium Series Battlestar Galactica "Scar" Cylon Raider - a lighter repaint of the original, plus with the actual red "eye" and poorly-realized scarring around the "face". The lighter shade is a bit too lavender but brings out all the details the original hid. The visibility makes a world of difference, it even seems more wooshable. Grade: B

JT, I think I've seen a Blockade Runner recently. If you like (drop me a PM), I'll snag one (or two?) if I see it again.

Heh- well I have been lucky with Tantive's I suppose. Since you're opening one JT I'll snag one in any pacakge shape if I see it.Appreciated, both of you! I'm running a little late and have to go before I can decide who gets the honor of helping me out ;) but I'll get back to your offers next time I'm here.

figrin bran
02-19-2007, 02:42 AM
I picked up an extra Grievous Starfighter from Target in case anyone needs it.

Slicker
02-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Picked up Obi-Wans JSF with Hyperspace Ring today.

JediTricks
02-23-2007, 04:31 PM
HasbroToyShop has 3 more Titaniums in stock now:
BSG Classic Viper:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=793&SBR=397&ID=18411

Anakin's Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18407

Rebel Blockade Runner:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=297&ID=18415

Get 'em while they last!

Well, now i don't need help getting the Rebel Blockade Runner, they added it back onto HTS so I included it with the other stuff I was ordering.

figrin bran
03-04-2007, 02:13 AM
i saw and bought a Tantive IV from WM and wish that i didn't because i found more at a Target later. $5.88 is too much to pay for these things

from Target, i picked up Vader's JSF and another AT-ST

LTBasker
03-07-2007, 11:52 PM
BigBadToyStore just got a bunch of Titaniums back in stock plus they now have Jabba's Sail Barge, Firespray Interceptor and Luke's snowspeeder in stock.

Slicker
03-08-2007, 12:06 AM
I FINALLY found my damn Paploo and stolen speeder bike. I grabbed 2 of 'em since that's all they had.

I offered the extra to KH but if he doesn't want it it's up for grabs so shoot me a PM and I'll let ya know how it goes. :thumbsup:

BountyHunterScum
03-08-2007, 11:06 AM
I FINALLY found my damn Paploo and stolen speeder bike. I grabbed 2 of 'em since that's all they had.

I offered the extra to KH but if he doesn't want it it's up for grabs so shoot me a PM and I'll let ya know how it goes. :thumbsup:

I got one of those yesterday at toys r us.

Kidhuman
03-08-2007, 03:32 PM
I had a Paploo for awhile now. Thanks Slick. Remember I told you WarStar had one for me, but then told him you needed it?????

Slicker
03-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Remember I told you WarStar had one for me, but then told him you needed it?????I've got a really bad memory...seriously. No worries though.

The offer is on the table for whoever wants it. Cost plus shipping for whomever wants it. :thumbsup:

I'll even throw in a picture of Slicker's mom to sweeten the deal!

figrin bran
03-08-2007, 11:01 PM
everyone here has a paploo, right? i saw one the other day but didn't remember any posts stating that people still needed them so i passed on it.

i have an extra grievous starfighter in case anyone is lacking it. otherwise i'll just return it.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-08-2007, 11:21 PM
I've been skipping those types of vehicles in this line. I mainly go for the starships and larger land based vehicles.

SWAFMAN
03-10-2007, 10:38 AM
...I'll even throw in a picture of Slicker's mom to sweeten the deal!

I sure hope that's some inside joke I'm not in on.... ;-)

Slicker
03-10-2007, 11:49 AM
I sure hope that's some inside joke I'm not in on.... ;-)But you can be in on it for the low, low price of only $19.95!!!

JediTricks
03-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Spotted the same recent stuff at Target, plus a bunch of pegwarming Dewbacks at TRU, and a price increase at Target & TRU - I posted a news article and thread about it.

BountyHunterScum
03-10-2007, 09:33 PM
What a crock, five bucks is already plenty now they want to get even greedier.

JediTricks
03-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Yeah, it's gonna be tough to stick with any SW line for me at this point.

Warstar
03-13-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm in Minneapolis right now for business and I went hunting at a local K-Mart tonight- and found an Airborne Trooper and a Galactic Marine-

$7.39 each PLUS tax...

Ridiculous, IMHO, but I buy so few 3 3/4's that they were worth it.

I am a bit peeved with the Titanium price hike too- I don't see the justification?

Maybe they're trying to make their money back for all of the failed Ultra's out there...?

JediTricks
03-14-2007, 06:10 AM
I spotted a bunch of the Titaniums I had been missing up until 2 weeks ago at Kmart tonight, including classic Viper and Clone Wars JSF (these are ones that haven't been popping up at Target lately). Now that I have them though, oh well.

$7.39 is only 40 cents higher than Target and the rest of the big boys, not too crazy of Kmart, though Hasbro is crazy for such a high MSRP.

AndyW
03-15-2007, 06:46 PM
Hey, don't knock that buck increase, I still pay around $7 dollars a ship from dns toys, and I think thats a great deal. That converts to around £3.60 a ship, which is a bargain when you know that if you can manage to find these ships in a dedicated Sci-fi store over here you'll be paying around $11 a ship in your money.

For those UK collectors, Forbidden Planet have the Invisible Hand/Royal TIE/AT-TE wave on the shelves, and also the Grevious and C3-PO Titanium figures. I've been meaning to buy the Clone Titanium figure, but haven't bothered yet.

And if anyones ordered stuff from DNS toys, the latest wave Sail barge/Imperial Attack Cruiser/BSG Pegasus and Classic Cylon Raider has just shipped apparently. The pre-order of the BSG ones sold out within a day of them going up, I was lucky to bag just the 1 of each!

JediTricks
03-15-2007, 07:13 PM
A price increase here usually means an even heavier price increase overseas is coming down soon.

AndyW
03-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Oh yes, without doubt. I'll still pay it though, I've developed quite a completist addiction to these little things.

britcit3
03-16-2007, 02:48 AM
Already had my email from Dave Roberts to say that the Sail Barge wave is on its way to Blighty!

Looking forward to Pegasus

BC3

AndyW
03-16-2007, 04:50 AM
Already had my email from Dave Roberts to say that the Sail Barge wave is on its way to Blighty!

Looking forward to Pegasus

BC3

I was surprised, wasn't expecting them to ship so soon. I was damn lucky to get the Pegasus/Cylon Raider, after I placed my order it disappeared from the listing, I must have had the last pre-order. I'd been checking dns everyday for the new ones to be listed so it must have sold out very very quickly.

R2DToys are listing Titaniums for the first time, never seen them carry them, but for the moment the Pegasus link has an 'email me when available' option, no pre-order yet. I've resorted to Forbidden Planet to pre-ordering extra Pegasus's. :yes:

I've also got the wave before, Royal TIE/Invisible Hand coming along with the sail barge wave, although I had to resort to ebay for the AT-TE as Dave had sold out. Only paid £3.50 from a UK seller though, which I thought was pretty good.

figrin bran
03-17-2007, 12:45 AM
i finally scored a Padme skiff from Target. now i just need the classic viper and the new wave.

JT, i was wrong - i was looking at the price tags for TF titaniums which are still $4.99.

britcit3
03-20-2007, 06:05 AM
At lst no gaps (for the time being).........

http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/titanium.htm

http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/bsgtit.htm

Also, some comparison pics...........

AndyW
03-20-2007, 07:11 AM
You always beat me to it. :)

Pegasus looks great, and the Cylon Raider looks very impressive.

Am quite excited by the Republic/Imperial Star Destroyer repaint too.

britcit3
03-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Actually - the real suprise of the bunch is the Firespray - it's beautiful.

You must get a Mandalorian suit with each one though, 'cos the pilot in mine looks just like Boba Fett!

The Sail Barge - hmmmmmmmm.....dunno...........can't find any metal on it (but better detail than the MM).

Pegasus - thinking about get a few more of these - they're great - my son already wants one.

BC3

AndyW
03-20-2007, 11:46 AM
Yeah, the Firespray does look nice in pics, there was a fair bit of complaining about it around the net, but I'm strangley looking forward to it.

I am going Pegasus-waiting mad here, sadly I've only got one coming from DNS. The night I saw the pre-order was up I tried to order two sets of the Pegasus/Classic Raider but it said insufficient stock and I was only able to order one this time around. Lucky though, if I hadn't checked that night I'd have probably missed out.

I've got a another pre-order with Forbidden Planet for 2 Pegasus's and 1 Classic Raider though as an emergency backup, estimated to ship in mid-April. Im also keeping a very close eye on the two brick and mortar FP's in Birmingham, the Classic Viper/Scar wave completely sold out within days of hitting the shelf and I don't expect the Pegasus to hang around if and when they do arrive there.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-20-2007, 04:12 PM
I have today and the rest of the week off, so I got a chance to go to Wal-Mart at a different time and day than usual. Found some newer ones.

Classic Colonial Viper
Classic Cylon Raider
Battlestar Pegasus
Firespray Interceptor
Imperial Attack Cruiser
Luke's Snowspeeder

I had passed on the first BSG stuff, but had been tempted by the Classic Viper. When I saw the Classic Raider, I decided to get them both and the Pegasus. However, there probably aren't any Galacticas around anymore.

I also saw Jabba's Sail Barge, but it didn't interest me.

Kidhuman
03-20-2007, 04:56 PM
I have a few here at my WM the Scar and maybe some others if you want them

RJarvis
03-20-2007, 11:30 PM
At lst no gaps (for the time being).........

http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/titanium.htm

http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/bsgtit.htm

Also, some comparison pics...........

great pics...you've inspired intense jealousy in me...and nice "toss-in" of the Buck Rogers(?) ships...if I could get my hands on one of those, I'd do it...they look metal...corgi?

rj

britcit3
03-21-2007, 02:51 AM
Indded they are metal and Corgi - you can pick them up cheaply on Ebay.

BC3

BountyHunterScum
03-21-2007, 06:45 AM
Indded they are metal and Corgi - you can pick them up cheaply on Ebay.

BC3

I have most of that stuff. I didn't see the Predator MM's

AndyW
03-21-2007, 10:05 AM
Well, Christmas came very early/slightly late (depending on your perspective) today in the form of a lovely package of Titaniums!

Got the previous wave, Dewback, Invisible Hand, Royal TIE, Swamp-thing-xwing and AT-TE. Plus the latest wave with the BSG Titaniums.

The Firespray is indeed very nice, and I love the Republic/Imperial Stardestroyer repaint. But its clearly the BSG ones that steal the show, the Pegasus is a joy and the Cylon Raider is, IMHO, one of the best Titaniums so far.

Feels good to be entirely caughty up, not that it will last long!

JediTricks
03-21-2007, 06:57 PM
A buddy found the new ones at WM in Las Vegas last night, lucky sucker.

I didn't realized the Buck Rogers Earth Starfighter had a hole that could accommodate the Galoob stands, that's pretty cool, I lost mine years ago. That ship's design is from Ralph McQuarrie, it was the concept he came up with for the BSG Colonial Viper (since both shows were done by Glen Larson, he was able to "borrow" it over to Buck Rogers).

Darth Michael
03-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Went hunting for the latest wave, so of course I spotted not 1, not 2, but FOUR Paploos and FOUR Hyper-Ring JSFs. All this after I shipped in 2 Paploos from Warstar and 2 Rings from Hasbro.

The pegs are completely jammed right now with the last couple of waves, sandrcrawlers, and Transformers. Will they even put out the new stuff if the shelves are fully stocked?

Warstar
03-22-2007, 01:26 AM
britcit3- way to sneak in theose Galoob Titaniums onto your Hasbro picture page (specifically Sebulba's Pod Racer ;)) Also, I like your single pack Yellow Anakin's JSF- remember that the 5-Pack version has brown guns ;)

Anywho, the pegs are clogged here too, dang it. I NEED NEW PRODUCT!

On the upside though I found the 2 BARC Speeder Captain Neyo/Trooper 3 3/4" Battle Pack today- w00t!

I still don't understand the BSG Pegasus feeding frenzy on Ebay- they'll probably be warmers after too long!

figrin bran
03-23-2007, 10:51 PM
i'm not sure if anyone collects them but i'm seeing the Marvel Forged Figures on clearance at Target.

Kidhuman
03-23-2007, 11:08 PM
I found a Sail Barge, Pegasus and Firespray ship last night. The new ones are hitting now.

Warstar, did you get my PM about the variants?

figrin bran
03-24-2007, 08:10 PM
I saw and bought a sail barge from target. saw and bought classic viper from TRU.

also saw 3" titanium spidey figs - spidey, venom and green goblin.

Jayspawn
03-25-2007, 11:45 AM
I picked up the Imperial Attack Cruiser, Luke's Snowspeeder and Amidala's Star Skiff at Target. They had the Sail Barge but the detail is terrible! Passing on that for now.

BountyHunterScum
03-25-2007, 01:29 PM
You mean the wide winged silver ship from the end of ROTS before Anakin choked her? I've had one of those for a while.

matthewilw
03-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Found everything from the new wave except for the new BGS ships. Very annoying. There are almost 10 sail barges peg warming already, not a good sign. If anyone needs one of those or a firespray let me know, not too much interest in those around here, everyone (especially me) just wants the bsg ships.

joshephe
03-29-2007, 12:50 AM
This I hate the one ship I need is sold out on hasbro.com They have the firespray wave for sale but the Imperial Attack Cruiser is sold out at the moment.

plasticfetish
03-29-2007, 02:10 AM
For anyone in the north west, Fred Meyer has Titaniums on sale for $3.99 right now. (Picked myself up a Scar. :))

Warstar
04-01-2007, 05:20 PM
I went to my local Target and low and behold a BSG Pegasus, an Imperial Cruiser (repaint Venerator) and a Luke's Snowspeeder were bursting on the very full Titanium pegs.

I bought all 3 of them very happily!

Next day I went back and low and behold 2 Jabba's Sail Barges and the BSG 1978 Cylon Raider were sitting in the 3 spots where the ships I had bought the day before occupied!

How cool is that? :D

Went back the next day hoping for the Firespray but no dice- whoever was stocking didn't put more out OR I missed 'em. Either way, the same three peg spaces are now open at my local Target's pegs...I'm hoping they fill up again with more ships I need!

Thank GOD I got my BSG's though- and they're both decent paint jobs AND they're both opened :thumbsup:

figrin bran
04-02-2007, 01:29 AM
now there are Spiderman 3 titaniums clogging the pegs and making it harder to find what i want.

JediTricks
04-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I meant to mention that, the idiots at the various retailers are already putting the SM3 titaniums in with the SW which sucks since they're also still putting the Transformers ones in there too.

joshephe
04-03-2007, 03:16 PM
found the imperial cruiser today at walmart, the walmart also had 2 firesprays
warstar want me to buy them for you?

mtriv73
04-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Yeah, I meant to mention that, the idiots at the various retailers are already putting the SM3 titaniums in with the SW which sucks since they're also still putting the Transformers ones in there too.

I've been putting them back where they belong, or (if there isn't room) throwing them on the shelves below. The shelves are very clearly marked star wars, marvel, and transformer titaniums. This usually leaves full pegs of TF and Marvel and maybe a speeder bike or two and a sandcrawler (Maul and Paploo are pegwarming around here) in the star wars section.

Unfortunately, it hasn't worked so far but I'll give it another week before I just start to order everything off the internet and give the brick and mortar retailers a pass.

Kidhuman
04-03-2007, 08:32 PM
I hate the fact that all the Titaniums end up on the SW pegs. Why cant Hasbro see this carp happening. Its like the H&V clogging pegs for 9 months around here becuase they cant put them on the right f**king pegs.

LTBasker
04-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Hasbro gave them different numbers! NUMBERS! THAT'S INFALLIBLE! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG! GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE! :p

Ya know, for Spidey 3 they could have at least changed the packaging. I mean the packaging sucks enough as it is for a collector but can you imagine a kid wanting little Spidey and trying to open that? Geesh. They should've changed it to reflect the movie packaging.

What exactly was released for the Spidey Titaniums anyways? The only ones I've really noticed has been Spidey in black and blue/red colorschemes and Harry on his flying snowboard.

Darth Michael
04-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Finally found all of the new SW pieces, and snagged a classic Cylon Raider. (The Raider is great!) Still hunting for the Pegasus.

I've seen four 3" SpiderMan Titaniums, Basker. The fourth is Sandman.

DarkArtist
04-04-2007, 04:46 PM
picked up the Imperial Cruiser today at Walmart. the pegs are clogged with dewbacks, inviusable hands and paploo on speeder bike.

JediTricks
04-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Hasbro gave them different numbers! NUMBERS! THAT'S INFALLIBLE! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG! GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE! :p

Ya know, for Spidey 3 they could have at least changed the packaging. I mean the packaging sucks enough as it is for a collector but can you imagine a kid wanting little Spidey and trying to open that? Geesh. They should've changed it to reflect the movie packaging.

What exactly was released for the Spidey Titaniums anyways? The only ones I've really noticed has been Spidey in black and blue/red colorschemes and Harry on his flying snowboard.Excellent points all around! My guess on the packaging is simply that they already had the design ready so it was cheaper than coming up with something new.

And I have seen only the 3" Spidey Titaniums you mentioned, but I remember the news on this said there'd be more.

matthewilw
04-05-2007, 02:11 AM
Finally found all of the new SW pieces, and snagged a classic Cylon Raider. (The Raider is great!) Still hunting for the Pegasus.

I've seen four 3" SpiderMan Titaniums, Basker. The fourth is Sandman.

Ther's actually 6 3" spider-man titaniums total right now(two different blue-red spideys). The last of which is the only one actually worth buying. venom - http://hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=ps_results&product_id=18563
Despite what the website says, he's a 3" and very hard to find. If I ever manage to snag one myself I plan on making a keychain out of him.

JediTricks
04-05-2007, 05:43 PM
That's a cool idea! I dunno if the paint and plastic can take it, but I'd be very curious to see what you come up with.

figrin bran
04-14-2007, 09:51 PM
the TRU exclusive wave of Ultras are out! i bought the Gunship today...was going to get Anakin's JSF as well but that would've been $50 plus tax right there. none of these are really worth that price and if i didn't like that CW gunship so much, i'd pass.

AndyW
04-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Good find, suffice to say I think I'm not alone in desiring to see some pics!

How did the JSF look, good?

SWAFMAN
04-15-2007, 07:45 PM
the TRU exclusive wave of Ultras are out! i bought the Gunship today...was going to get Anakin's JSF as well but that would've been $50 plus tax right there. none of these are really worth that price and if i didn't like that CW gunship so much, i'd pass.

JT - Does that mean our Hasbro pre-orders are going to ship now, too?

figrin bran
04-15-2007, 11:46 PM
Good find, suffice to say I think I'm not alone in desiring to see some pics!

How did the JSF look, good?

AndyW, i was trying to take pics of the Gunship but alas, the batteries went dead on my camera. sorry, i'll try again tomorrow.

the paint apps are really good on the CW Gunship. the only thing i didn't like is that it was rather difficult to unscrew the vehicle from the base, no thanks to the super long screws that go the length of those base stumps and into the vehicle itself. they leave some unsightly holes on the bottom of the ship and this being the first Ultra that i've bought with this sort of base, i imagine it to be true for the entire line.

the JSF looked really good - i'll see if i can find one to buy tomorrow. it has a dull weathered look to it, which when we're talking about Hasbro's titaniums of any scale are always hit or miss. this one's a hit.

Mad Slanted Powers
04-16-2007, 12:01 AM
I've only opened one Ultra so far, the AT-AT. I couldn't figure out how to unscrew the vehicle. I would need a long skinny Phillips screwdriver to be able to reach it.

JediTricks
04-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Spotted the 4 Ultra Titaniums at 2 of my local TRUs in this last week, I put up a news story about it but didn't have time to post (I'm having some pain sitting at the desk).

I also spotted the classic Colonial Viper at Target Eagle Rock yesterday, that was a shock.

JT - Does that mean our Hasbro pre-orders are going to ship now, too?In theory, but TRU hasn't actually done that yet, and I have some fear that they're going to cancel orders for no reason - they did this with the Transformers Soundwave reissue a few months back, but it wasn't all the preorders just some, so I dunno. I have seen these sets twice already at the store and held off because I preordered (2 for the price of 1), but every time I've considered buying them and just hoping the TRU.com ones show up, if they do I'd return the ones I bought to TRU for my $50 back (I'm not buying the repaints).

The Jedi Starfighter looks like a shrunken down version of the 3.75" line's version, the cockpit shape, the wings, the thickness, the paint - it looks good, and I would have loved it if it had come out when Ep 3 came out, but once I got the AMT/Ertl die cast model, it blew the doors off anything else that wasn't as good - and Hasbro's version isn't as good.

The TIE Fighter looks dull as dishwater, the shorter wings from the Action Fleet version remain in effect here, and the paint is incredibly plain. I was hoping for some nifty feature, but cannot see one through the packaging, and I can see the original Action Fleet's single gimmick (the underside access bay that slides back) is not present here.

The X-wing looks, to my eyes, downright bad. It's a really boring repaint, as undynamic as it can be, and the repainted droid is a head-scratcher. The new screw holes for the stand appear to be right through the middle of the nose fuselage and the rear fuselage.

The CW Gunship looks decent if you like that paintjob, or loud if you don't. :p

I've only opened one Ultra so far, the AT-AT. I couldn't figure out how to unscrew the vehicle. I would need a long skinny Phillips screwdriver to be able to reach it.It's not as complicated as you think, a regular small-gauge phillips screwdriver will do the trick even though it looks like it wouldn't.