PDA

View Full Version : Rebel Legion Hawaii

JayTee_Erricck
08-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Greetings, fellow Star Wars fans!

Many thanks to JediTricks for the permission to do this.

I just wanted to humbly invite each & every Star Wars fan to check out the pix in the Gallery section at my website Rebel Legion Hawaii (http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com/).

I established the Rebel Legion Hawaii (or the "R.L.H.", as I like to call it) on May 1st, 2005 here on O'ahu to help raise awareness of the international Star Wars good-guy (& gal) costuming group. Since I had just gotten back from Celebration III, I figured the website should also serve the purpose of sharing with all my fellow fans all the photos I took.

There are currently 10 pages of C3 photos with one more to come. I may also be adding screen captures from video footage I shot (if I can find some stuff worth posting).

Please check out the other Gallery sub-sections as well for pix taken right here in Hawaii.

Thank you so much for your time & attention.

May the [Good Side of the] Force be with you.

Jay Tee

P.S. Please feel free to let your friends/co-workers/relatives, etc. know about the link to the website if they have ANY interest in Star Wars at all. Also, please come back from time to time to check out any updates & improvements we've made! Thank you!