PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart price Drop

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-02-2006, 09:44 PM
In tradition of the Target thread i started, here are some new WM prices I noticed while leaving work tonight. We're just about to do inventory which means that A. we're getting rid of old and are, B. expecting the new!! There are slashed prices on SW and non-SW (for those prices, see the non-SW toy forum), so here we go:

titanium vehicles- now 15.00
Motorbikes w/ Boba or Vader- 7.00
Force Battlers- 7.00
Darth Tator- 5.00

I don't know if this is universal or just my store, but keep your eyes peeled. HH! :crazed:

bobafrett
08-02-2006, 09:48 PM
I think for the most part it's up to each store, but I do know that our mod changes are coming down for the toy department as last time I was in the store we had over 7 pallets of new mod toys. I saw a box of the Titanium figures with two Sandtroopers and two Bossk. We didn't carry the Titanium figures at my store before. I can't wait to return to work tomorrow to see iff anything has been started yet.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Bobra- Yeah, my store already got in the new Bossk and sandtrooper titaniums. I'm hoping we get in the Clonetrooper and IG-88 here soon. I'm leaving in a week for Grad School, so anything i don't get before then pretty much gets preordered via online.

Banthaholic
08-02-2006, 09:57 PM
In tradition of the Target thread i started, here are some new WM prices I noticed while leaving work tonight. We're just about to do inventory which means that A. we're getting rid of old and are, B. expecting the new!! There are slashed prices on SW and non-SW (for those prices, see the non-SW toy forum), so here we go:

titanium vehicles- now 15.00
Motorbikes w/ Boba or Vader- 7.00
Force Battlers- 7.00
Darth Tator- 5.00

I don't know if this is universal or just my store, but keep your eyes peeled. HH! :crazed:
My Wal-mart has the exact same prices as of yesterday. They also got the Titanium figures wave for the first time as well. I got the vintage finish Sandtrooper and Bossk.

Kidhuman
08-02-2006, 11:52 PM
One WM here had the same prices as well.

bettega18
08-03-2006, 11:09 AM
With Target putting there VTSC on clearance has anyone tried to get Wal-Mart to price match the figures for $2.98?

kool-aid killer
08-03-2006, 11:40 AM
Nope, i didnt even know Target had dropped the price on them. I think Target and Walmart are going to have a hard time getting rid of them, i see so many of them just sitting around.

Rogue II
08-03-2006, 11:50 AM
The Walmart near me dropped the VSTC price to $7. My wife bought me Greedo, so now I have all of them. Time to mail off the stickers.

El Chuxter
08-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Wal-Mart won't normally match Target's clearance prices, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Qui-Long Gone
08-03-2006, 06:23 PM
West Texas = bad place for finding deals at any stores on SW figures....

El Chuxter
08-03-2006, 06:40 PM
But if you're lucky, you can see Lou Reed cow tippin', cow tippin'.

Qui-Long Gone
08-03-2006, 06:49 PM
But if you're lucky, you can see Lou Reed cow tippin', cow tippin'.

That's where all the cattle went!!!!

DarthQuack
08-04-2006, 11:37 AM
We're reseting toys right now at Target, but I haven't been in since they reset the action figure isle, so I have to go look to see if there's spots for the new stuff, or if they'll just be moving it again in a month or so.

Kidhuman
08-04-2006, 01:06 PM
I found a Darth Tater for 2.75, Ultra Slave 1 for 6 and a Forged Titanium Slave 1 for 6 bucks also. They also had basic figs down to 6 bucks.

hamsterboy
08-14-2006, 06:24 PM
One Wal-Mart near me had dropped Poggle down to $2.50. They forgot to bring the price back up when they got the new figures in. Quite a few people wound up with some pretty nice deals. The only thing I was able to walk away with was a Chief Chirpa.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-17-2006, 05:57 PM
One of the closest W*Ms to me now has the VOTC at $4 each (but there's only Han and ShootFirst). I opened them, which is what I love to do with any SW figure I buy. I doubt I'll see any Lukes or Scouts, but maybe a Tusken will travel in single file so I can take its number (lame attempt at Ben's line, sorry). Now that they're open, I can say this is the best... Greedo... ever. Han is so-so.

BTW, did anyone notice that Han looks like he needs some jock itch spray, in the photo on the card? Or if he's checking that he still has the keys to Tydirium in his pocket? :eek:

Kidhuman
08-17-2006, 06:52 PM
I mentioned that Han and his "sassy" pose back in the SWC days

Bel-Cam Jos
08-18-2006, 12:00 PM
I mentioned that Han and his "sassy" pose back in the SWC daysI figured (pun always intended) that someone noted that.

Ah, SWC... the VOTC of the 'Net. (possible sig line?).

BoShek
08-31-2006, 12:24 PM
I had to pay $6.88 for Moff Jerjerrod ... why doesn't my store lower its price too?