PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't our military do this?

El Chuxter
08-02-2006, 11:28 PM
With all that's going on in the world, it's nice to know that one country has their priorities straight. Bravo, Brazil. You guys rock like a medic droid.

Brazilian military to aid stray penguins (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060803/ap_on_sc/brazil_penguin_airlift;_ylt=AlhvZnLXjD78wJi5_ZkUSl 2s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b2NibDltBHNlYwM3MTY-)

basschick
08-02-2006, 11:59 PM
hey, it works for me. the penguins get home okay and no one gets hurt ;)

2-1B
08-03-2006, 12:03 AM
how do the otters feel about this?

Kidhuman
08-03-2006, 02:10 AM
Very nice indeed. I think they killed the otters Caesar.

El Chuxter
08-03-2006, 08:09 AM
how do the otters feel about this?

The otters are mad, as the Brazilian army had to defeat the otters to save the penguins from otter slavery.

Jargo
08-03-2006, 08:35 AM
isn't the fact that these are weak and starving just natural selection though? penguin colonies tend to be rather large and overcrowded so this would seem to me to be natural wastage. allowing more penguins back home to get food.

This is interfering in the natural order of things. taking those penguins back is the wrong thing to do. They should be feedin up those penguins for BBQ's. penguin burgers and penguin steaks and penguin spare ribs. penguin sausages even. maybe letting penguins that get lost become BBQ meals will teach the little buggars about evolution and the fact that being a bird means flying. Penguins are just lazy and obese. bit of exercise learning to fly would sort them out....

Rogue II
08-03-2006, 08:56 AM
SAO PAULO, Brazil - Brazil is staging a military operation involving a Hercules transport plane and Navy ships — all to return four dozen wayward penguins to the icy waters of Antarctica, authorities said Wednesday.

Good lord, man. Didn't they see the movie Madagascar? They are lucky the penguins didn't take over the plane and ships.

With all that's going on in the world, it's nice to know that one country has their priorities straight. Bravo, Brazil. You guys rock like a medic droid.

I could be for telling you this:

The article posted by Chuxter says Brazilian Military, but they are working under the direction of the CIA. This is all part of a larger covert mission know as "OPERATION OTTER FREEDOM". The Penguins, the most otter-like bird, are very good spies...henceforth the James Bond type tuxedos. Well, these penguins were really being used by US Forces to help liberate freedom fighting otters being held by Fidel Castro's warthogs in Cuba. The warthogs captured otters in order to obtain their secrets of cuteness. Unfortunately, the penguins took heavy casualties, but they got the job done. The otters are fine and resting in an undisclosed location.

El Chuxter
08-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Otters may look cute, but the fact remains that 95% of babies who are dropped from helicopters into pools of rabid crocodiles are dropped by otters.

Filthy creatures! :mad:

Rogue II
08-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Again, this is classified info, but these aren't ordinary otters. They are being trained to only attack French-speaking people. It's a huge experiment that could eventually deter illegal French Goats from crossing the boarder between US and Mexico. There's some big doo-doo goin' down, man. Big doo-doo.

JediTricks
08-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Boy, I sure hope these are antarctic penguins, most penguins actually don't live in cold climates, some live in the tropics in and around South America.