PDA

View Full Version : $15 clearance Ultras at WM

SWAFMAN
08-03-2006, 08:33 PM
if this is old news, moderator please delete...

Snagged a tri-fighter Titanium Ultra at Wal Mart yesterday in Carlisle, PA for $15 - red "clearance" sticker. Anyone else seen them on clearance at other stores? Doesn't bode well for the line, but that's old news too, I guess.

Warstar
08-03-2006, 09:02 PM
The Tri-Fighter and ARC-170 aren't really shipping that much anymore (or at all, I think)- hence seeing either of those on clearance is not surprising.

If you see an AT-AT or a Falcon for clearance, though, then it's time to be concerned! :p

Darth Michael
08-03-2006, 09:43 PM
There are a trio of Ultra TriFighters rotting (the boxes are falling apart and the domes are scratched) on the shelves at the nearest WalMart. No sign of discount.

Kidhuman
08-03-2006, 09:55 PM
One WM has done the reset and clearanced them, the other hasnt yet. Kmart and tarjay still MSRP.

LTBasker
08-04-2006, 10:58 AM
My wal-mart had two Vader TIEs for $15 each, sadly no money. :( This is actually unfortunate since you can't put clearanced items in layaway and that's the way I've been getting the ultra ships.

Kidhuman
08-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Well, I went ot the WM that had the ultras for 15 dollars and I got the Slave 1, but they werent 15, they were 6 bucks. I got the last one they had.

jedi master sal
08-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Nice KH.

I actually stumbled upon what I think was an error (in my favor). Wednesday I was in Target and found the Transformer Titaniums. Not the little ones, but the bigger Optimus and Megatron (roughly same sized package as the Ultra line.) Anyway, they were marked at $4.99! I snagged two of each (1open/1boxed).

There was no way I was going to pass that price up. Almost like getting three of them for free, or just about.

JON9000
08-04-2006, 02:06 PM
I would like to get a Falcon at that price point, but have yet to see one anywhere. If it is clearanced when it hits the shelfs, it probably won't last long. :sad:

JediTricks
08-04-2006, 05:14 PM
The Tri-Fighter and ARC-170 aren't really shipping that much anymore (or at all, I think)- hence seeing either of those on clearance is not surprising.ARC-170 is in current cases wave 3 revision 1 and wave 4. The reason they're clearancing them out is because they're getting rid of non-core-line, pre-reset toys no matter how old or new, as Basker just pointed out, one of the newest vehicles in the line is already on clearance - simply about reset.

I checked Target yesterday for Titanium Ultra clearance, no dice. :(

Warstar
08-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Interestng. My local Target has reset for Fall/Winter and I snagged an extra UGH Target Exclusive Flaming Grievous for all of $3.24 (could not pass up that price! :p) BUT the Ultra Titaniums they have are still full price.

INteresting...:D

SWAFMAN
08-06-2006, 09:30 PM
I do want one each of the Galactica, MilFal and VaderTIE Ultras. Clearance price makes them even more attractive. Looked at every WM I passed recently and no joy. Saw ARCs and Slaves only. WM website doesn't list them, either. Life sucks.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-07-2006, 08:22 AM
I saw two sets of clearanced Titanium 5 packs at my local Wally-Mart this morning, the one with the metallic Falcon and the one with the metallic Death Star. They were $15 and there were tons left.

If anyone would like one, I can happily retrieve one for ya.

Kidhuman
08-08-2006, 11:36 AM
Nice KH.

I actually stumbled upon what I think was an error (in my favor). Wednesday I was in Target and found the Transformer Titaniums. Not the little ones, but the bigger Optimus and Megatron (roughly same sized package as the Ultra line.) Anyway, they were marked at $4.99! I snagged two of each (1open/1boxed).

Sal, I got the same deal today. Target had em marked for 4.99 on the shelf and I got one of each for 4.99 each. Suckas.