PDA

View Full Version : A Look Back at the Vintage Stormtrooper

Engineernerd
08-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey all,

I wrote a little article for my site, that is somewhat of a nostalgic look back at the vintage Stormtrooper:

Check it out here:

tvandfilmtoys.com/articles/vintage_stormtrooper.asp

Enjoy,
Engineernerd

bobafrett
08-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Got the following message when trying to check your story.........

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

Engineernerd
08-07-2006, 06:31 AM
Oops, I a little typo....

Try this one:

tvandfilmtoys.com/Articles/vintage_stomtrooper.asp

Thanks,
Engineernerd

bobafrett
08-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Nice photo of the old Stormtrooper(s). Nice article.

LusiferSam
08-13-2006, 11:56 AM
That's a great little article. I like how you said you ended up getting two of a lot of figures including Princess Leia.

COMMANDERCODY2795
08-19-2006, 10:44 AM
loved your article, i only have single vintage stormtrooper, but he still has his gun, darth vader, ben, luke, the droids of course, 2 jawas,a land speeder, a tie fighter, and a x-wing. wich were all hand me downs from my uncle who was 9 at the tim star wars came out and a vintage rebel trooper i bought from a friend who didn't know its value. he sprung for a dolar.