PDA

View Full Version : Gold TIE & Falcon pack in with Falcon TF

dindae
08-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Ok maybe it's just me but this ticks me off. I don't like being forced to buy the largest tranformer set just to get these. I sympathize more for anyone that already bought a falcon transformer and now need to get another.:frus:

JediTricks
08-09-2006, 06:10 PM
I am *so* glad I held off buying the SWTF Falcon set, I came really close but money was just a hair too tight. I am definitely going to get the Titanium Series set.

It is a bit of an odd move for non-SWTF collectors, they are going to be steamed, but it's a good incentive to get SWTF collectors into the Titanium Series.

Jangu Fett
08-09-2006, 07:00 PM
I am SOOOOOOOOO happy I haven't gotten the TF Falcon yet. Almost did get it last week. Now I just have to want to find this set.

Hasbro really didn't need to do this, I was already interested in the Transformers and Titanium lines.;) But, I agree, JT. It is a little odd to mix these 2 line into a "special" set. Personally I liked the 3" figures with their respective Micro Machines Ship. To bad that didn't last.

jedi master sal
08-09-2006, 07:04 PM
I too held off on buying this set and now am VERY glad for it. Heck yeah I'll buy the set with the gold TIE and Falcon. I don't hink I want the Transformer set, so I'll probably sell that.

The set costs what $35?

I guess I'd sell the set for $25 then minus the gold Titaniums.

If anyone is interested, let me know. You'd have to pay for shipping of course.

-Sal

Kidhuman
08-09-2006, 11:06 PM
This bites, I was so disgusted about it when I saw it as I hate the set.

2-1B
08-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Whatever KH, I heard you have 2 of them on layaway...

Warstar
08-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Um....

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE? PICS? PLEASE?

Kidhuman
08-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Um....

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE? PICS? PLEASE?

click me Warstar (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=227)

Warstar
08-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the info- time to take mine off layaway at Wal-Mart.

'Course, right now, I am still in shock about VT. This will all sink in later.

Darth Michael
08-10-2006, 08:46 PM
The shelves in every store here are overflowing with the first Falcon Transformer. I'm surprised at how many they have. (Yet no sign of an Ultra Galactica! Grr!) Will the local retailers stock any of these new TF MF with so many of the old lying about?

Kidhuman
08-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Hopefully clearance will hit soon and the stuff that has been laying about will be gone.

Warstar
08-11-2006, 01:26 PM
I wonder if this will be a store exclusive? It REEKS of being on- possibly TRU or Wal-Mart (I HOPE it's Wal-Mart- there isn't a TRU here within 140 miles...)

I'm glad I didn't pay top dollar for that Gold Falcon on Ebay now :D

Kidhuman
08-11-2006, 03:27 PM
The asrticle doesnt state if it will be or not. But either weay they are taking up so much room with out the pack-ins, I might not ever see one wiht the pack ins.

Warstar
08-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Well, let's hope they'll be plentiful enough to keep their prices down on Ebay then...:(