PDA

View Full Version : Code 3 Vader Tie Fighter

Darth Instigator
08-11-2006, 02:45 PM
You know, I saw the post on here to get one of these at EE for $99 special price and now I either have to pay $50 more or go to egay, I hate these people who try to make it like they bought it for $300, look at this

Egay link (http://cgi.ebay.com/CODE-3-STAR-WARS-REPLICA-DARTH-VADERS-TIE-FIGHTER-HOT_W0QQitemZ200015596299QQihZ010QQcategoryZ99975Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

edit fixed price

Jayspawn
08-13-2006, 11:22 PM
The orginal asking price was around that much -but the going rate for some Code 3 items has dropped some. The signed pieces are very rare and $$$.

I think Master Replicas is dominating the market in this area too.

Blue2th
08-16-2006, 06:32 PM
I bought one of those Advanced TIE's when they were $99.00. I was trying to post the find the day I bought it, but I didn't know how to include the link (duh) This will be my first Code 3. I'm waiting for that Gunship to go down but it probably won't. BTW: there is a eBay seller who is selling the Signature editions of the TIE Advanced, and the Slave 1 for like $202.00 plus shipping. Once again I don't know how to post a link yet, but if so inclined you can do a search. Also search eBay stores. I'm tempted on that Slave 1. There are only 500 made, and I think this seller had about twelve of them last time I checked.

Darth Instigator
08-16-2006, 07:19 PM
just copy the link in the address bar at the top of the page you are viewing by either highlighting the entire link and pressing CRTL+C or right click on the mouse and click copy then come here and either press CTRL+V or right click on your mouse and click on paste. I will search alittle but if you can put the links up I appreciate it

Darth Instigator
08-16-2006, 07:24 PM
I just found this one

click (http://cgi.ebay.com/Code-3-Boba-Fett-Slave-1-Vehicle-Signature-Series-New_W0QQitemZ120017786929QQihZ002QQcategoryZ99975Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

If this is the one then this is the guy Kidhuman always refers to, he is near me and a real good reliable seller. Very good prices too.

Blue2th
08-16-2006, 08:00 PM
Ok see if this link works: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&item=120017786929&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 Hey it did! My first link. Signature Slave 1.

Blue2th
08-16-2006, 08:04 PM
That was the same one DarthInstigator. I had to be redundant on my first link didn't I?:squareeye

Reefer Shark
08-16-2006, 09:04 PM
I picked up my code3 Vaders Tie last week, and man is it awesome! You guys are gonna love it, well worth the $99.

Now I can't find an acrylic cover though, that really sucks. There's a few on ebay, but after shipping they end up costing as much as Vaders Tie!

I've been eye-balling that signature slave1 also. When I first started watching it, he had around 15 available, now it's down to 7.... I'm so tempted to pull the trigger, god help me!!!!!

Darth Instigator
08-16-2006, 11:13 PM
AAAAHHHHH I wish I got it for $99 I hate that I missed it

Reefer Shark
08-17-2006, 01:33 AM
That sucks you missed out on EE's deal, but I saw a bunch of buy-it-nows on ebay for $99 the other day. Probably cost about the same as EE with shipping too.

Reefer Shark
08-17-2006, 05:21 PM
I've been eye-balling that signature slave1 also. When I first started watching it, he had around 15 available, now it's down to 7.... I'm so tempted to pull the trigger, god help me!!!!!

Well... I guess god didn't want to help me. I pulled the trigger last night, and should see my Slave1 show up at the office soon.

Now I'll need to track down two acrylic covers!

Blue2th
08-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Arrrg!, I went back to that Slave 1 auction and it was over!!!!, then I saw the same seller start a new auction. He's got twenty more Signature Editions. "Whew" I was about to panic! I've got a little time to think it over. Glad you got one Reefershark! I wanted to display a Code 3 Slave 1 with the Sideshow Premier Boba I have odered on flex-pay and a Riddell Boba mini-helmet, and any other cool Boba Fett stuff I can get (afford) and it might as well be the Signature Slave 1.

Reefer Shark
08-18-2006, 03:00 PM
I wanted to display a Code 3 Slave 1 with the Sideshow Premier Boba I have odered on flex-pay and a Riddell Boba mini-helmet, and any other cool Boba Fett stuff I can get (afford) and it might as well be the Signature Slave 1.

Sweet! That's exactly what I was planning on doing (and the same thing w/Vader). Great minds think alike, eh? :thumbsup:

I'm hoping MR releases a .45 scale Boba's blaster to go with the Riddell helmet (and I'm planning getting the .45 Vader saber to go with his Riddell helmet too).

Blue2th
08-18-2006, 05:35 PM
Funny you should mention that with Vader. That's excactly what I'm doing with him also! I already have Premium Excl.Vader, the Riddell mini helmet signed by Prowse and a gold MR mini-saber. I just got the regular Advanced TIE though for $99 at EE. I didn't like the Signature one with the chunk missing from the wing and $100+ more. That's all I have for him so far. I just need to put together this cool black and glass display cabinet I bought just for Vader stuff. I'd like to see a mini Boba blaster like you say though. Great minds DO think alike :thumbsup:

Reefer Shark
08-18-2006, 09:57 PM
I agree with you on the signature Vaders Tie. The damage on the wing looks weak. Plus the detailed base looks great, but takes away from the ship a bit display wise, and the black stand sticks out like a sore thumb on it.

I'll stick with the cheaper regular version, It makes a nicer display piece IMO.

Blue2th
08-25-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm hoping MR releases a .45 scale Boba's blaster to go with the Riddell helmet
You didn't have to wait too long after you said that RS. Guess we'll be buyin' this too for the Boba Fett dislpay huh? :grin: :yes:

Reefer Shark
08-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Yeah, pretty sweet huh? I'll get one of these, but I hope I can find that Riddell Fett helmet. Been looking these last few weeks, but it looks pretty bleak out there.

I already have the Vader one, but that's no feat since it's so easy to find (I got mine at Comic Con for $20). In fact, my Vader display is almost a done deal. Just need the MR saber, and an acrylic case for the code3 ship. Thinking about having an acrylic case made for the Premium Vader as well, but I know that's going to be very pricey.

Blue2th
08-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Hope you find that helmet RS. The full size MR looks cool also, but is probably up there with the full size blaster$. I lucked out several years ago, by bidding on all of one guy's separate auctions that he didn't have pictures for. I ended up getting all the Riddells for reasonable prices except for C3PO which I got later fairly cheap. I think the characters that match these helmets, done by Sideshow would be awesome. A Premium Stormtrooper, an X-Wing Luke, or even a C3PO.

Reefer Shark
08-29-2006, 09:31 PM
My signature Slave 1 showed up yesterday! I got 469 of 500 and man, am I impressed! This thing is awesome, and I'm very happy with my purchase! It's a thick chunk of metal, that's for sure. The detail and paint is outstanding, you have to see one in person to really appreciate it.

I opened it briefly and checked it out at my office, and my co-workers were all "oohh, ahhh". Especially when I let them hold it and see how heavy it is! lol

This and the Vader Tie are so impressive, it makes me think about dropping the Hasbro vehicles. I have a huge collection of those that I could sell, and use the money to get a few more of the Code 3's. That AT-ST looks awful pretty, it's very tempting...

Darth Instigator
08-29-2006, 11:21 PM
omg I am jealous, congrats man