PDA

View Full Version : What color is my Light Saber?

Qui-Long Gone
08-12-2006, 10:49 PM
I'm setting up my my loose Jedi and because of the council packs....and because a good friend litterally let me have about a dozen figures he was getting rid of, I can't figure who gets what color saber? It's not a big deal, but if I'm going to keep loose figures I figure I might as well make the effort....I like having them with 'lit' sabers but a few are just holding the hilts....can't stand the council scenes since they sucked and were boring and made the films even longer than necessary and only Mace and Yoda voiced their opinions....

Here's what I'm trying to figure out.....do you know any answers from EU or the comics, etc.....sorry in advance for mis-speelled names...:(

Depa Billaba
Even Piell
Yaddle
Oppo Rancisis
Yaral Poof
Adi Gallia (not the red saber from TPM figure...unless that's her color....)
Kyle Ktaran
Mara Jade
Leia from EU....
Arua Sing from the comics....yes I think she makes a horrible SW character but great for filling shelves!!!!
Anakin Skywalker, aka. child jedi-chosen-one with Jedi robes....between TPM (look mom I got a hair cut and became a jedi) and AOTC (look mom....oh, $h!t, you're dead)....
And the Jedi Geonosis 3 pack (does anyone know their dang names?)

El Chuxter
08-13-2006, 12:23 AM
Off-hand, I know the following:

Adi Gallia: originally red, but I believe post-AOTC was green (?)
Anakin Skywalker: his first saber was the blue one destroyed in the factory in AOTC
EU Leia: red
Mara Jade: blue. Hers is actually the blue saber Obi-Wan takes from Anakin on Mustafar, and is later believed lost when Vader cuts off Luke's hand on Bespin.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-13-2006, 12:59 PM
Depa Billaba - green
Yarael Poof - blue (according to upcoming rerelease)
Aurra Sing - green (according to upcoming repaint)

DarkArtist
08-13-2006, 08:17 PM
Leia from the Dark Empire Series was a Red Lightsaber and later gets a lightsaber built by Luke and is blue with Luke's ROTJ hilt
Mara Jade is tricky because it depends on what version you want her to have. if she is still the Emperor's Hand then her saber is purple, but if she is good then she has Anakin's Blue Lightsaber
Adi Galla has a maroon colored blade
Yaddle has a blue blade similiar to Yoda's

Qui-Long Gone
08-13-2006, 09:28 PM
I thought Yoda's was green? I mean his saber.....His light saber.....

COMMANDERCODY2795
08-13-2006, 09:59 PM
I thought Yoda's was green? I mean his saber.....His light saber.....

eeeeewwww you filth wretched pervert. You will bee hearing from my lawyers shortly.

El Chuxter
08-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Actually, in the pre-AOTC Expanded Universe, Yoda's was yellow.

BTW, if you're trying to match sabers to figures, I recall for certain that Aurra did not come with one. Only the shotgun and a pistol or two.

Qui-Long Gone
08-14-2006, 07:31 PM
eeeeewwww you filth wretched pervert. You will bee hearing from my lawyers shortly.

Your lawyer's name is Shortly?

DarthQuack
08-15-2006, 10:55 AM
My saber is flesh colored.

dindae
08-15-2006, 12:18 PM

Yes but can you block blaster fire with it? :eek:

El Chuxter
08-15-2006, 12:50 PM
If you were lucky enough to get the elusive Must-Have Figure of the Year, his lightsaber is doodoo brown. :beard:

COMMANDERCODY2795
08-15-2006, 04:08 PM
If you were lucky enough to get the elusive Must-Have Figure of the Year, his lightsaber is doodoo brown. :beard:

Yes but can you block blaster fire with it? :eek:

YOU ARE ALL FILTHY, WRETCHED PERVERTS. AT LEAST I WAS ABLE TO QUOTE THIS SO I HAVE SOMTHING TO BRING TO COURT.

El Chuxter
08-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Pervert? I can see "gross," but "pervert"?

Jargo
08-15-2006, 05:58 PM
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge!"

Did anyone actually have an orange saber? Orange would be a righteous colour.:thumbsup:

Qui-Long Gone
08-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Did anyone actually have an orange saber? Orange would be a righteous colour.:thumbsup:

Very true....

So would black....

BountyHunterScum
08-17-2006, 06:06 AM
Very true....

So would black....

Kyle Katarn had orange in Mysteries of the Sith PC game.

DarkArtist
08-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Kyle Katarn had orange in Mysteries of the Sith PC game.

Also a Yellow one in Jedi Knight when he loses his to Boc and grabs Yun's

Banthaholic
08-18-2006, 02:04 PM

Hasbro created an Orange roll-playing sabre in their AOTC/Saga line.