PDA

View Full Version : Just one day until Dar-Day!

JEDIpartner
08-17-2006, 08:03 AM
:thumbsup:

WOOO!!!! It's gonna be fun visiting with m'pal!!! We're gonna mess up Ohio in a wicked stupid way! :pleased:

Dar' Argol
08-17-2006, 01:30 PM
Wicked Awesome!!! Yup, I'll be leaving about 10am. Ohio will not know what hit it . . . . he he he . . . Dar-day . . . that's freeking hilarious! . . . . I think I lost Hank . . . . . YAY!

InsaneJediGirl
08-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Will Dar-Day be declared a statewide Ohio holiday?

UKWildcat
08-17-2006, 10:47 PM
I wish I could be a part of Dar-Day! :cry:

El Chuxter
08-18-2006, 07:56 AM
Every day can be D:Pirate: Day if you dream h:Pirate:d enough!

JEDIpartner
08-18-2006, 08:01 AM
LOL!!!!

He's likely on the road now as I type!! WOOOOOOO!!!!

JEDIpartner
08-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Just passed Somerset, PA... makin' good time. :thumbsup:

bobafrett
08-18-2006, 11:36 AM
So your typing while your driving?

Slicker
08-18-2006, 12:30 PM
So your typing while your driving?I think Dar's coming to him BF.

I just came that same way...well, I was heading away towards Virginia. The Somerset Service Plaza is nice.:thumbsup:

JEDIpartner
08-18-2006, 02:25 PM
I think I stopped there on my way to Washington, D.C. a couple years ago.

Jargo
08-18-2006, 03:13 PM
what? real world interaction? whatever next.

Slicker
08-18-2006, 03:20 PM
This actually makes me wish I would have met up with some people. I was on the Ohio and Pennsylvania Trnpks so I'm sure some of you live near there. Hmmm...maybe next time. And on my way I could've made a little sidetrack to visit DADDYPANTS.

JEDIpartner
08-19-2006, 07:28 AM
A "LITTLE" sidetrip?

Dar survived my gig last night. :)

LTBasker
08-19-2006, 07:56 AM
Tell Dar I have a 501st Clone waiting for him. :p

JEDIpartner
08-20-2006, 03:04 PM
GAH!!! I didn't see this until after he'd gone! Well, he had to leave a day early, which is really sad. We were going to go to the Rock Hall this afternoon but he had to get home because of his adorable little girl. She doesn't have anyone to watch her tomorrow. He and his wife understood that the Day Camp was goingt o start on Monday... but it's now actually Wednesday. Well, that will allow us to save it for another time. :)

Here's a pic from right before he left a couple hours ago.

bobafrett
08-20-2006, 06:26 PM
Dar, you look like you need to clean your chin, there is some dirt there!

That's cool, two SSG posters getting together for a day or so! I think I'm going to go up North and tip Caesars car over, and then have him come out in rage. J/K C, I would tip it over while you were sleeping, I don't like getting pummeled!

Dar' Argol
08-20-2006, 08:07 PM
Woooooooooooo PANTS!!!!!

I'm back home . . . . my daughter came running at me and squeezed the hck out of my head when she saw me! Sweet!

Anywho, this weekend was a blast! did suck that I had to leave early but there will be another time. Unfortunatly we did not see any human Simpson characters at the exhibit like we saw the Human Milhouse in Indy, but it was a cool SW exhibit none the less!

LTBasker - I will be shooting you a PM about the trooper. Thanx a million!!

bobafrett - Dirt . . .Dirt? whatever are ou talking about . . :rolleyes:

And every day should be Dar-Day!! Then I can be there and show you just how crazy I can be . . . .

BTW, Hank was upset I left him home, lets just say I have to go hose down the bed before I go to sleep tonight . . . . *sigh*

JEDIpartner
08-21-2006, 05:45 AM
Thanks for visiting!! Sorry there was no belly dancer at Niko's on Saturday evening.

JEDIpartner
08-21-2006, 07:12 AM
Here's a link to my LiveJournal scrapbook...

CLICK HERE (http://pics.livejournal.com/jedipartner/gallery/00002z4x)

mabudonicus
08-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Me and the MIA JJreason hooked up last weekend, we went uptown and he let the local comic shop take some of his money. Had a real fun day just talkin Lanny and stuff, and once he's "in province" for real again we'll be hooking up on a more semi-regular basis

(for anyone curious about JJreason, btw, he is totally fine just REALLY busy trying to set up a cross country move, he will return shortly)

Looks like you fellows had some goofy times, too bad my bicycle is only a short-range fighter- anyone coming to the Niagara Falls area is welcome to look me up tho :beard:

JEDIpartner
08-21-2006, 08:16 AM
You know I will!!!

JEDIpartner
08-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Memories... light the corners of my mi-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ind... :o

Real-life Milhouse from Celebration III-- in case you didn't know.

Dar' Argol
08-21-2006, 11:18 AM
You know I will!!!

we'll have to set up a date and both go visit mabs! It would be a good excuse to hang again!!

Here's the link to the photos on Yahoo: COSI 2006 (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/darargol/my_photos)
Just click on the COSI 2006 album.

This was some serious fun, just a shame it was cut short. Oh well, there is always next time!

Slicker
08-21-2006, 01:14 PM
we'll have to set up a date and both go visit mabs! It would be a good excuse to hang again!!

Mabs is more than worth the trip. In case you don't know Cappy, Rocketboy, and myself made the journey last year and we drove about 13 hours round trip and we were there for a maybe a total of 15 hours. More than worth it to see that crazy Canadian.

El Chuxter
08-21-2006, 01:18 PM
I have never seen mabs in person, but if you ever get a chance to talk to the dude, be sure to ask him to do his mean Paul Stanley impression.

And don't insult his Rockin' Deuce video. I know a guy who did that, and word on the street is that mabs killed his dog. (Well, the guy is a dummy, and his dog was a stuffed animal, but still--don't tick off the mabster.)

Dar' Argol
08-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Thanks for visiting!! Sorry there was no belly dancer at Niko's on Saturday evening.

There usually is one there??? Wow! Things like that dont exist in my little hick town

CaptainSolo1138
08-21-2006, 02:35 PM
I love to make a repeat trip over the border (the good one) and see mabs again and meet Jack Bla...jjreason. I don't think I gave the Merch nearly enough money that night.

bobafrett
08-21-2006, 08:18 PM
Here's a link to my LiveJournal scrapbook...

CLICK HERE (http://pics.livejournal.com/jedipartner/gallery/00002z4x)

Awww Jeez, Awww Jeez, you didn't tell me you were going to a Star Wars museum. I would have made the trip to see that! I guess I will have to wait until it swings through Chicago and go see it dressed up in my armor!

Dar just kidding about the :beard: dirt! Just envious since I recently shaved my :beard: off

mabudonicus
08-22-2006, 06:18 AM
Yeah, Dar, you guys are more than welcome to come by, if it's timed right JJ is a strong possibility for an appearance.

And Chux- maybe I will make a couple of sound files of the Paul Stanley Impression, just for the sake of those with whom I don't actually speak- the upcoming SYANSE material features both my Stanley AND my Gene Simmons, ask me aboot that next time we talk.. oh and yeah, good advice to keep off the 'Deuce :beard:

JEDIpartner
08-22-2006, 10:26 AM
There usually is one there??? Wow! Things like that dont exist in my little hick town

Sometimes... were you listening to yourself talk in the back of the car and ignoring Lou? He made it a point to tell you that!! LOL

Dar' Argol
08-22-2006, 06:59 PM
You know I must have missed that one. It was a lot to take in that weekend. . . . . . I don't know . . . . . maybe Hank came to visit for a moment . . . . . was it during that "comment"????

JEDIpartner
08-23-2006, 09:27 AM
Mmmmm... I think we were right around the exit where Lou inadvertantly lied about growing up in that city. LOL

Dar' Argol
08-23-2006, 01:12 PM
AH HA! See I couldn't trust him anymore then . . . that's it! . . . . j/k :D

BTW, first day back to work sucked butt!

JEDIpartner
08-23-2006, 02:58 PM
Sorry to hear that!!!