PDA

View Full Version : Boba Fett ROTJ Scaled Blaster

JediTricks
08-22-2006, 08:37 PM
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=11&p2_articleid=271

YAY! That looks awesome! I wonder what scale it'll be in, could be smaller than .33. I hope it's no more than the others, $45 is already pretty steep for a scaled replica in my book.

Jangu Fett
08-23-2006, 03:57 PM
How big is this? This is not full size, right? If it is, $45 is a great price.

JediTricks
08-23-2006, 04:11 PM
No, not full-size, the full-size one is hundreds of dollars, it's .33 scale probably.

Amanaman
08-23-2006, 04:58 PM
There will be a more affordable full-sized version. How much, I don't know.

JediTricks
08-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Like the Collectors Edition Qui-Gon Lightsaber perhaps, less metal and precision but still nice? That'd be cool, I'd want to see that on most of the full-sized blasters really. Still, I'm glad to be getting this Mini one, I have space for that.

Jangu Fett
08-24-2006, 06:45 PM
To bad Hasbro doesn't do a electonic light and sound Boba Fett Rifle. I do really like this replica, but unless it full size I'll pass.

Jayspawn
08-24-2006, 08:56 PM
I dont dig the scaled replicas, but since I'm passing on the full-sized Fett rifle, I'm thinking about picking this one up (since I'm a Boba Fett collector).

Darth Jax
08-24-2006, 10:22 PM
i'd love to get the full sized blasters, but i just can't afford them (i did some serious number crunching and just couldn't get the fett rifle to work). so for me the scaled versions are great. someday after i win the lottery i'll go back and get the full sized versions.

jedimaster22194
08-24-2006, 11:58 PM
hi!im new here.my names cody.

Jayspawn
08-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the boards Cody!

Samuel Windu
08-27-2006, 03:57 AM
I think it is .45 scale:bandit:

It doesn't matter,I will buy it anyway:pleased:

Do you think will they do any chase version?Like gold,black chrome,battle damage,etc:shocked:

Blue2th
08-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Yeah, I'll be buying this one also. I would think there would be a chase, probably gold. Gonna put it with Boba Fett SS Premium, Riddell mini-helmet, Code-3 Slave 1, and any other cool Boba stuff I can get. I hope they do Jango's chrome pistols now.

JediTricks
08-27-2006, 09:45 PM
I think it is .45 scale:bandit:

It doesn't matter,I will buy it anyway:pleased:

Do you think will they do any chase version?Like gold,black chrome,battle damage,etc:shocked:All of the other scaled blasters are .33 scale, only the lightsabers are .45 scale.

I won't be surprised if they do chrome versions, but if you mean "battle damaged" as in "cut in half", I kinda doubt it (though it would be kinda cool, they could use short pegs and strong magnets).

I'd also like to see them do a pair of scaled Jango blasters, a single one at .33 scale would be ridiculously dinky but 2 would be about the same size as this blaster rifle here.

Samuel Windu
08-28-2006, 04:01 AM
Thanks for clarifing me.JediTricks:thumbsup:

scruffziller
08-30-2006, 10:11 AM
Man I so want the full scale version soooooooooo bad:( . But at $579, that is waaaaayyyyy too steep.

JediTricks
08-30-2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks for clarifing me.JediTricks:thumbsup:
That's what I'm here for. ;)

Yeah, the full-sized LE sabers and blasters are just too expensive for me, I'd love to see them do the CE versions of everything but I suspect the LEs would take a big sales hit.

Maxu3x
09-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Does Boba Fett have different blasters in all three episodes that he's in? In other words, is this ROTJ blaster different looking then the ANH or ESB ones?

JediTricks
09-05-2006, 10:07 PM
This one *is* different from his ESB rifle, I dunno what they used for the ANH:SE shots but they threw those in at the last minute, so it probably is the ROTJ one which they had access to more recently than the ESB one.

Jayspawn
09-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Fett uses a sawed-off rifle in ESB. The stock looks kinda like the ROTJ rifle, but the barrel in EBS is very short. You can see it perfectly in ESB when Fett walks out from the corner hes standing in to stand beside Vader in the conference room.

COMMANDERCODY2795
09-10-2006, 09:50 AM
Great To have you on the boards cody!

The replica turns ot to be life size, so you walk into town to show it to your friend suddenly police cars pull up in a cirle and 1 cop yells "put the gun down".
you instinctivly turn around to face them. they all scream and duck. you just look at them qestioningly. they tell you again to drop the gun. you think they may be stupid and tell them its a replica. yet the dont listen, suddenly a news crew arives and the swat team pulls up. suddenly a cop runs up and smacks you in the back of the head. you loose concunsness (sorry about spelling). then you wake up in the jail. the tv in the other guy's cell says "murderer caught on the 'way to a friends house' and shows a picture of you. "more news at 11." then you lay down thinking you should have gotten the smaller version.