PDA

View Full Version : The NEW 24 Thread

mastermatt24
08-23-2006, 09:39 PM
Well- I got on the inside today, got to go to the set of 24 today. Got to meet one of the new terrorists, and of luckily enough, Keifer himself. Check the link in my sig for pics.
I dont want to say to much, but they were filming the second episode. They had to bring in a subway car to finish the shoot they were workin on today- they had been kicked out by the acutal subway people last week and thus had to bring one in to finish the shoot.
24 is set to come back January 5th-ish, and I have a pretty good chance of going back on set.. :D (and I heard I might get to go to CTU) :love:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-24-2006, 10:07 AM
dude, you got your picture taken with Jack Bauer. That's so bad---. Seriously, i'm hella jealous. and we can have this start as a season 6 thread........when it happens. :crazed:

2-1B
08-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Congrats Matt, that's a great score ! :grin:
Under what circumstances were you on set? :)

mastermatt24
08-24-2006, 01:00 PM
JMG- I know.. I still look at the pic, and im like whoa! I was with Jack..

Alright hes the story- My dad works with Kodak (in Hollywood). People in his office have various accounts with different companies (Disney, Fox, ect. and all their various shows ) and his friend Candice has an account with 24. (she also has some others like The Unit). But long story short, she was able to get my dad in and he told her I was a major 24 fan and she talked to the director and the cinematographer and they said sure to me coming.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-24-2006, 04:19 PM
sounds awesome dude! How was Keifer? Of all the gossip/fan reports i've read, he's always been really uber polite and gracious with the fans who have been addicted to "24." I hope that held true for your encounter.

mastermatt24
08-24-2006, 06:44 PM
Oh yea he was great. Jon (the director) had just called lunch, and thats when we caught him. So I take it he was happy cuz of lunch, and he was still nice.
I was really glad because he had had a mess up when they were shooting a scene- there was a mike on part of this bar he was grabbing on the subay car and it messed up his grip and he slipped and nailed his shoulder pretty good.

Kidhuman
08-24-2006, 06:53 PM
If I send you a cardboard cut out of me(lifesized) could you get Keifer to take a pic with that.

Awesome dude.

mastermatt24
08-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Maybe.. lol ;)

Its kinda funny because the two guys I took pics with both had doubles that were walkin around. I cant tell you how many times I almost talked to Keifer's double on accident.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Alright folks: the trailer for season 6 of "24" has hit!!!!!

http://www.24trailer.com/

Be warned: some things are revealed so if you want to be fresh, don't click!!

But here is who we know is joining the cast:
Kal Penn
Eddie Izzard
Peter McNicoal

ENJOY. IT LOOKS FANTASTIC.

and i'm diggin' a certain kooky CTU computer experts new hair color. :crazed:

Val Da Car
10-27-2006, 01:26 PM
I will be rewatching it and it will be on the list for MUST SEE TV for my household.

How Jack comes back within the 1st episode will be interesting ( I am hoping for a 2 hour 2 night kickoff like last year).

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-27-2006, 04:39 PM
I will be rewatching it and it will be on the list for MUST SEE TV for my household.

How Jack comes back within the 1st episode will be interesting ( I am hoping for a 2 hour 2 night kickoff like last year).

I'm 99% sure that's how theyr'e doing it again this year. I'll double check though. :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
11-05-2006, 12:14 AM
I like Peter MacNicol on Numb3rs. Hopefully he will be as good in this. I'm interested in seeing what sort of role he will be in. I'm wondering how they will write him out of Numb3rs and if he will come back.

sith_killer_99
11-05-2006, 12:42 AM
I like Peter MacNicol on Numb3rs. Hopefully he will be as good in this.

His best work was in Ghostbusters II. :D :D

I was soooo hooked last season. I can't wait to see what they do with Season 6.:yes: :yes:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-14-2006, 05:05 PM
I just read that Eddie Izzard had to bow out of 24 this season. It was reported that the producers loved him so much that they expanded his role, but he had already committed to a film and had to bow out. This saddens me cos he would've been great.

I'm not as sad about this as i am that both 24 and HEROES are goign to be on at the SAME TIME in January. CRAP. I bet one of them changes things up though cos i'm sure both shows have a lot of the same audience. Here's to hoping. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-05-2006, 08:37 PM
season 6 prequel has hit the youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud2VnkiSM5o

I picked up season 5 today and plan to rewatch it. I was going to wait, but i figure the lowest prices will be the release week. enjoy! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-14-2007, 11:55 PM
Phew! What a crazy two hours of "24" tonight! Really crazy stuff going on here with Bauer and him chewing that guys throat; that was insane! Had mixed feelings of Wayne Palmer as President as I don't trust Peter McNicoal's character, at all. He has a hidden agenda, as he should as hey, this is "24!" really excited to see how the next two episodes go as I hear episode 4's ending is INSANE. No clue what it is yet. And it was cool to see the scene that Matt caught Sutherland afterwards for that pic. Awesome premiere! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-15-2007, 06:48 AM
Twas a great night on 24. Jacl teaming up with the former terrorist, stopping the train explosion, escaping from Fayed. Chloes boyfriend is a character I dont trust yet. Cant wait for tonights 2 hours.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Twas a great night on 24. Jacl teaming up with the former terrorist, stopping the train explosion, escaping from Fayed. Chloes boyfriend is a character I dont trust yet. Cant wait for tonights 2 hours.

If you remember KH, that's actually her ex husband, I think. He returned at the end of season 5 for a bit and they left together after Edgar died. I can't tell if he's lazy, arrogant or a liar. I guess we'll find out. :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-15-2007, 11:58 AM
I missed the first episode of Season 5, so I didnt watch it, so I dont know who he is or anyting from that season. Awaiting DDD's semi-annual sale top possibly pick it up.

jonthejedi
01-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Still can't believe Bauer pulled a "Hannibal Lecter" on that guy!:thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-15-2007, 03:04 PM
I missed the first episode of Season 5, so I didnt watch it, so I dont know who he is or anyting from that season. Awaiting DDD's semi-annual sale top possibly pick it up.

whoops, kinda spoiled some stuff ;) Morris didn't show up until the last 2-3 episodes of season 5. I double checked and Morris is her ex husband. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Holy crap, these two episodes were INSANE! I really dont' think (hope) that Curtis is out. There was no official statement, but that scene was insane; the music, the acting, just amazing.

I can't believe that nuke got off too and Kumar bit the dust! Noooooooo! :whip:

Awesome! Can't wait till next week! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Wow, this was a great 4 hour span over the two days. I was in shock that the suitcase went up. I think Curtis is done. I kept calling him Kumar also.

Kidhuman
01-16-2007, 06:42 AM
Sorry for the double post, but Actionfigs.com has a pic of the Jack Bauer fig up, along with a funny story of why it was delayed.

Jack (http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?categoryid=34&p2_articleid=957)

jonthejedi
01-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Heard Fox Home Video was already sellling the first 4 hours on DVD...what's up with that. I'll wait for the whole season, thank you very much. Still in denial about that suitcase nuke...whoo!

Mad Slanted Powers
01-16-2007, 07:15 PM
I guess for those who don't have iTunes and a computer to download the episodes. This way, they can get caught up if they missed it.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-22-2007, 10:06 PM
I finally got DVR installed today, so I just got done watching it after HEROES.

Very intense episode with all the chaos after the nuke. I was glad to see Bill props to Assad as I do trust him....and he'll probably end up evil in the end, or dying. but can we get to the shocker: JACK BAUER'S BROTHER ORDERED PALMER'S ASSASSINATION. Holy. effin' sh**. I screamed, for about 45 seconds. :whip: This show just keeps dropping bombs left and right. :thumbsup: What else......oh, glad to see that Walid is trying to help the country even though he's gotten such poor treatment. Can't wait for next week! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Walid will either get an a55 kickin or end up shanked, mark my words.

Jack torturing his brother was great. His dad(love the guy who is playing him next week) will be a good story.

UKWildcat
01-23-2007, 07:59 AM
Was anyone else hoping that Jack's father was going to be played by Donald Sutherland? That would have been real sweet!

Mad Slanted Powers
01-23-2007, 09:14 AM
That's some sibling rivalry there. My prediction is that the whole 24 thing is just in the imagination of Jack and his brother. They've been playing spy in the backyard and now dad is going to show up and say, "Hey, you two play nice."

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Walid will either get an a55 kickin or end up shanked, mark my words.

Yeah, as soon as he walked over to their group, I thought, "well, he'll be dead some time or another!" And you know that Palmer's sister is going to raise hell. OR, she might get so nervous she might spoil the operation. Yikes!

Was anyone else hoping that Jack's father was going to be played by Donald Sutherland? That would have been real sweet!

Keifer fielded this question and said they tried to get him for the role, but he already has other movies and stuff in the works. That would've been TOPS! :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
01-23-2007, 06:58 PM
And you know that Palmer's sister is going to raise hell. OR, she might get so nervous she might spoil the operation. Yikes!Yes, I figure she'll screw things up somehow.

Kidhuman
01-23-2007, 09:23 PM
I would love to b**ch slap her and hope the FBI agent does so to stop her from blowing their sting.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Wasn't very impressed by tonights episode as nothing much happened.
A. I think Jack only had like what, 10 minutes of air time?
B. Why did Walid put the phone in his pocket? Put on the ground where you bumped into him! c'mon now!
C. Milo was good tonight, but I hope helping out whatsherface doesnt' come back to haunt him....unless it's "after the day is done" if you read me. ;) ;) ;) ;)
D. Remember when Karen Hayes used to fight things? Those were the days, but not today, just tossing in her resignation, grabbing some drive thru and then flying back to LA. Way to go Karen; just get back Dr. Janosz before the day is done.
E. Hey, Graem double crossing Jack and his father; heads up jack, the guy is a criminal, don't team up with him!
F. When they showed those two CTU guys, I just kinda mumbled, "next time we see them, they're dead." I rule. :crazed:

Just not a very fast paced episode tonight. I talked to a few 24 fans and none of us were impressed. I guess not every episode can be fast paced; better luck next week.

Kidhuman
01-29-2007, 11:15 PM
It was alright. I think its gonna come back to Milo and bite him in the *** as she will turn out to be bad somehow. I got that from her reaction. Just looked at him and all. Then right back to work.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-05-2007, 11:11 PM
REALLY REALLY enjoyed tonight's episode. I was getting nervous about Palmer, but he pulled through and showed them who was boss. and now i don't trust the VP either.

That scene with Jack and Gray was INTENSE, and I nearly flipped a wig when he told Jack about the assassination of Palmer, tony and Dessler.

I had a feeling about Morris being the one they were going to kidnap; glad to see i was right on that. Should be interesting to see how/if they get him to arm the nukes.

What else....oh, Jack's dad being a MURDERER. He's so crooked. Next week, remember; TWO HOURS, 8 PM-10PM (EST). Can't wait!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
02-06-2007, 01:10 AM
When Jack and his dad had their talk, I was almost convinced that he was okay, but the expression on his face after Jack left made me suspicious. When he requested to be alone with Graem, I thought he might try to kill him but still wasn't sure of his motive until they started talking.

Kidhuman
02-06-2007, 06:58 AM
Great episode here all around. JAcks dad is the ultimate scumbag. I thought his motives were true, but they werent.

I hope Morris turns out to be the bad guy. Too bad Morris didnt leave 2 minutes later.

Mad Slanted Powers
02-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Great episode here all around. JAcks dad is the ultimate scumbag. I thought his motives were true, but they werent.

I hope Morris turns out to be the bad guy. Too bad Morris didnt leave 2 minutes later.
I doubt he'll turn out to be a bad guy since the bad guys have already said that he won't work willingly.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-12-2007, 10:12 PM
Very good two hours tonight. I'm really anxious to see what Lennox and his new friends have up their sleeves. Another Palmer with trouble in office? yeesh! poor family!

Enjoy Jack bustin' some caps tonight and the stuff Morris had to go through: yikes! That drill had to sting quite a tad, eh? I felt bad for him though as he did arm the nukes, but Chloe's comment to him was good stuff.

I did like the momentary shock CTU had when Jack came back in. Very interesting scene.

Jack's dad: daaaaaaaamn, what a bastid!! What a great villian. Should be good stuff next week! :thumbsup:

pbarnard
02-13-2007, 11:49 AM
Ok, obvious from the possibility of being malnourished after a year+ in a Chinese prison and ignoring that he'd probably have some chronic disease like TB, is he not observant about facial expressions, vocal inflections and other physiological signs that some one is lying? And how many times can we have the 25th Amendment enacted as a plot device?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Holy crap on a stick. marvelous episode tonight.

- Great to see that Milo is alright.
- It was interesting to see Morris battling his demons. I hope he's able to get through everything alright.
- Jack's father is such a bastid! I'm loving Cromwell's performance.
- Glad to see Lennox coming around.....and then getting flashlight slapped. Next week should be interesting to see what happens.
- and JESUS JONES: THE ENDING!!! Logan hath returned!!! I was TOTALLY not expecting that, at all! I nearly fell off my couch, but I did yelp/scream like a fanboy. Awesome!

Can't wait for next week to see Logan and hopefully, our old friend, Aaron! :thumbsup:

oh, i found this and you folks NEED to see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUaQVZHzyI

Hysterical.

Kidhuman
02-20-2007, 12:30 AM
Good epsiode tonight. I wasnt expecting JAcks papa to run off like that.

I hope Milo gets canned, I hate his whiny arse. Looks like Tom is set to die, but he will get out and save the president.

Is anyone else as glad as I am that Palmers sister hasnt been on the show for the last 3 weeks?

UKWildcat
02-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Is anyone else as glad as I am that Palmers sister hasnt been on the show for the last 3 weeks?

I am kh. I don't mind Regina King, but her character is just obnoxious and aggravating. I haven't missed her one bit.

It was a good episode. I can't wait to see Jack's dad get his.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-27-2007, 07:31 AM
Pretty solid episode and i'm pretty disappointed that Morris seems to have been drinking throughout the last hour or two. Effin' A, Morris! It was great to see Logan again as he is a great character and with that cool beard, he looks extra wormy with a dash of crazy mountain man! makes him look extra creepy.

The scene with the bomb was pretty intense and it looks like the Pres survived it, but i'm curious about Assad. Overall, very good episode! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
02-27-2007, 08:43 PM
I thought it was a pretty good episode as well. I wasn't a fan of Logan last season b/c he reminded me too much of a turd. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out though. I too like the new look, with the beard and all, makes him look tough and grizzley. lol I do wonder what is up with his (ex?)wife, Marty, and Aaron?!?!? :Ponder:

Kidhuman
02-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Decent epsiode. I have no opinion on Logan as I missed the last 2 seasons, but if he killed Palmer, he is an arse.

Chloe and Morris are pis5ing me off. I hate them. They complain that they have so much work to do, but yet are never at their stations. Jack should come back to CTU and kill both of them.

UKWildcat
03-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Wow, great episode tonight! I knew that Martha was going to stab Logan. I called that mess before it happened. I liked the big fire fight there towards the end. It's been a while since we had one of those, seems like it anyways.

Next week looks like it is going to be an awesome episode too. :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
03-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I knew she was going to stab him, except I thought it would be with the Kiwi cutting knife. Overall a good episode. NExt week seems to get better. Isnt Tolliver(Powers Boothe) a great scumbag

UKWildcat
03-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Isnt Tolliver(Powers Boothe) a great scumbag

Most definitely. I loved his character in Deadwood (please don't give anything away as I still have not seen the third and final season). He also played a good dirtbag in Frailty. Powers Boothe is a bada** though, ya gotta love him, or love to hate him.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-12-2007, 10:19 PM
alright, takes bets now: who is the mole?!!??

And great episode. I KNEW martha was going to own Logan there, even from the commercials. Also, glad to see that Aaron was taking care of her. He always been a great character. He's lived quite a bit on this series.....which is why i'm always worried he's going to get killed.

Next week lookin' great!! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
03-13-2007, 06:09 AM
I hope its Morris thats the mole. Something never sat right with me about him. Also, Ricky Schroeder? WTF?

Mad Slanted Powers
03-13-2007, 06:55 PM
Nadia is always a possibility. She was flagged early on, but they got her the higher clearance she needed.

Kidhuman
03-13-2007, 07:16 PM
I think it would be dumb to have another female as the mole(Nina), especially one of Middle Eastern decent. Its too obvious for her

UKWildcat
03-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Pretty good show tonight.

Wonder whats up with Nadia?

Sucks about Audrey.

That Vice Pres. is something else. After hearing about the drone; I loved it when he said, "so what we are essentially dealing with is a 'dirty bomb'". lol He's just looking for any excuse to drop a nuke. I laughed pretty hard at that, even had to rewind it and watch it a couple times.

I was really wanting to see that drone detonate over San Fran, is that horrible of me or what?!?!? But now I want to see our nuke detonate. :D

Next week looks to be good. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Excellent show tonight. I don't buy that Nadia is the mole as it seems pretty stereotypical and predictable. I'm going with Milo. Maybe when they found out the trace was to her workstation, that was under HIS name, he felt somewhat irked cos he has feelings for her and doesn't want her taking a fall. Then again, I don't think Milo would be a mole, but you never know with "24."

I did really love how Chloe "tested" Morris and his breath. Funny stuff.

My jaw hit the floor with Audrey's revelation. Her body looked pretty crispy in that picture. Crazy stuff.

And yeah, that VP is out of his freakin' mind. He's itching for any reason to start this war. It makes me wonder if he's part of the WHOLE plot for nukes or not. It would be a slight rehash of last season, but we'll have to wait and see.

Really excited for next week!! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-26-2007, 10:16 PM
PHEW, crazy intense episode tonight!!! I was literally on the edge of my couch during the scene with Dmitri and the operation with Brady. That was crazy and the ending had me clapping with geek glee. That was crazy!!!!

And seriously, how sleazy is Doyle?!!! This guy is getting on my last nerve and I hope he gets his come uppance. I did enjoy Milo's moment with the ever so hot Nadia; i hope she kept the cuffs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Overall, very crazy and great episode! Glad to see Palmer is back in charge, at least until the next plot or ploy against him comes up! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
03-26-2007, 10:58 PM
Agreed, the whole Gredenko thing with Brady had me nervous that he would get killed.

Boothe is a huge scumwad. Anything to launch a nuke, I swear.

Doyle is an *** an I wonder why that guy tried to double cross him with the comp part. Rickey Schroder is a douche anyways, hated him on Scrubs too.

BountyHunterScum
03-26-2007, 11:39 PM
I disagree, I like the Vice President. Palmer has no guts or brains, people like him are why the WTC doesn't exist anymore. The bad guys set off a nuke yet no one was held responsible, typical bs. Good thing the real US isn't that weak.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-27-2007, 12:07 AM
And seriously, how sleazy is Doyle?!!! This guy is getting on my last nerve and I hope he gets his come uppance.Actually, he did the right thing here. It looked like he was gonna bury the evidence, but he didn't.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-27-2007, 07:42 AM
Actually, he did the right thing here. It looked like he was gonna bury the evidence, but he didn't.

True, but there was still that one blip of doubt he had to conceal it. That one piece just makes him shady to me and plus, he saved that one guys arse in Denver and such? He has/owes favors? He just doesn't rub me the right way. But it is cool he hangs out with his friend, Agent Ben Folds. :thumbsup: That's all I kept thinking last night when that guy came on screen. :lipsrsealed:

Mad Slanted Powers
03-27-2007, 09:09 AM
True, but there was still that one blip of doubt he had to conceal it. That one piece just makes him shady to me and plus, he saved that one guys arse in Denver and such? He has/owes favors? He just doesn't rub me the right way. But it is cool he hangs out with his friend, Agent Ben Folds. :thumbsup: That's all I kept thinking last night when that guy came on screen. :lipsrsealed:He said he kept it quiet because he didn't trust the source, and as it turned out, the guy that owed him a favor was setting him up. He thinks Doyle is covering it up and then tells Milo about it.

BountyHunterScum
03-27-2007, 09:27 AM
I don't think he was going to bury the evidence, he may have thought about it but his good judgement prevailed. The guy who ratted now looks bad, that's funny.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Hey, if you guys can: catch the new episode of "south Park" that aired this week. It's called "Snuke" and is their version of an episode of "24." I almost wet myself i was laughing so hard. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Crazy insane episode tonight!! What the crap is Palmer thinking?!?!!? Going ahead with the strike he was just trying to avoid, or hey, so we thought.

Dimitris removal of his arm was CRAZY. I didn't think he'd go that far and I loved his attempt in the bar to get Fayhed noticed. I did love Jack and his comments for "show me your head.." and then taking out that one hostile. That was great. I also like Lennox playing dirty; i'm actually starting to like the guy, but I still dont' trust him or the Vice.

Also, USA Today had an article bashing this season: http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2007-04-01-bianco-24_N.htm

I gotta say, I disagree: this season has had some great action and great twists and turns. I'm loving it! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
04-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Good episode tonight.

Gredenko loppin his arm off was crazy. Even crazier that he did that to Fayeed.

Doyle is up to somehting, dont know what, but he is. Dont trust the sumofabizzle.

Palmer shocked me at the end. I dont know what he was thinking. I think he launched a dummy missile though, non-neuclear.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Palmer shocked me at the end. I dont know what he was thinking. I think he launched a dummy missile though, non-nuclear.

OH shizzle! I never thought of that!! Good thinking, KH! :thumbsup:

BountyHunterScum
04-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Or they will self destruct the missile before it detonates, Gredenko's arm being chopper off was a logical move on their part they couldn't remove the implant so they had to remove the arm.

UKWildcat
04-03-2007, 07:21 PM
I just got around to watching last nights episode. I thought it was pretty good.

I loved the chopping off of the arm. What a beast. Quite crazy, like you fellas mentioned.

I don't know whats up with Palmer, but I'm glad they are dropping a nuke, should make for some more exciting and interesting developments.

Man, I love Powers Boothe, even though he is a scumbag on this show. He's doing some fantastic acting. :thumbsup:

Also, USA Today had an article bashing this season: http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...ianco-24_N.htm (http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2007-04-01-bianco-24_N.htm)

I gotta say, I disagree: this season has had some great action and great twists and turns. I'm loving it! :thumbsup:

Well, I kind of agree with the article. I don't think the season is horrible to say the least, I'm enjoying it. But if I had to rank it with the past seasons, it would be at the bottom. Of course the season isn't over yet so there is plenty of time for redemption. But as it stands right now, it is my least favorite season thus far. :(

Kidhuman
04-03-2007, 07:34 PM
You know whats funny, the first four commercvial breaks all ended with a burn on Boothe. He had to get redemption somehow.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Holy fiddlesticks!!! The ending of tonights episode is CRAZY! At least we know how Jack is going to spend the rest of the season: going after Audrey, probably overseas.

Tonights episode was top notch: with Palmer playing hard against the Ambassador (good call, KH!) and the fake rescue on Fayhed. That scene at the end was pretty insane with the fight between Fayhed and Jack: really brutal and barbaric!! Great intense fight!!

I did like Doyle's reaction to Jack's aftermath: "Damn, Jack." And next week he's in a standoff with Doyle and his men. Can't wait! :thumbsup:

BountyHunterScum
04-09-2007, 09:59 PM
And my prediction it was going to be aborted. Also in the interest of realism subs do not have dummy warheads.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-09-2007, 10:25 PM
And my prediction it was going to be aborted. Also in the interest of realism subs do not have dummy warheads.

And in the interest of realism, Jack has been killed, what, four times over hte course of the show? Has taken out how many terrorists? How many moles are in CTU!?!? c'mon, don't chat realism with "24" cos that's just silly! hehehhe :thumbsup:

BountyHunterScum
04-10-2007, 12:59 AM
And in the interest of realism, Jack has been killed, what, four times over hte course of the show? Has taken out how many terrorists? How many moles are in CTU!?!? c'mon, don't chat realism with "24" cos that's just silly! hehehhe :thumbsup:

Yeah really alot of things on that show are unrealistic. Bad guys have been allowed to get away with too much. I don't think he was actually killed just temporary paralysis.

Kidhuman
04-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Asweome show last night. Dummy warheads(thanks JMG for the tip of the cap), Fayed getting his, Jack taking them all out. I was wondering what the end of the season would be. I am glad they didnt follow the nukes for all 24 hours.

UKWildcat
04-14-2007, 08:51 PM
I am glad they didnt follow the nukes for all 24 hours.

Amen! I was getting pretty tired of that story line; the switch up to Audrey and the Chinese is good and refreshing! :thumbsup: Good ep. though.

UKWildcat
04-17-2007, 08:23 PM
I just got around to watching last night's episode of 24. I thought it was okay. Nothing great. I'm really starting to lose interest in this show, well, this season I should say. :sad: It's definitely not what it used to be, imo.:tired:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-17-2007, 09:48 PM
I just got around to watching last night's episode of 24. I thought it was okay. Nothing great. I'm really starting to lose interest in this show, well, this season I should say. :sad: It's definitely not what it used to be, imo.:tired:

I thought last night's episode was also average. I do love how Jack is finally the one working against everybody and It was ABOUT TIME he was like, "hey, I've worked my a-- off. You OWE ME." I was almost applauding.

And i've enjoyed this season as it's had plenty of action, twists and turns to keep me entertained, but i will say it's not as good as some of the past seasons. I do think it's better than season two, I think. I think season 3 or 4 go down as my favorites. I mean, there is only so much you can do on the show. I'm sure the writers are taking notes for next season. Either way, i'm excited for the next few episodes. :yes:

UKWildcat
04-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Wow! Tonight's episode was awesome imo. Had a little of everything.

Sucked to see what happened with Bill B. and how all that played out, especially his wife having to fire him. :hurt:

Nadia could be a really good acting Director. :thumbsup:

That fire fight at the end was something else, and much needed. Damn you Ricky Schroder! Actually I guess it's good he did what he did b/c Jack would be dead if he didn't. Well, Jack is immortal so he would have survived the blast anyways. :D

WTF is up with Audrey?!?!?!? :eek:

Excellent episode! This is the 24 that I like! :thumbsup: And now we only have a handfull of episodes left. :sad:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Just got done watching it via the DVR contraption and i heard some friends saying it wasn't a good episode; i'm gonna have to disagree!!

Bill getting canned by his wife!?? Man, that's shady business! Grow a pair, Karen! stick up for yourself and CTU! :upset:

That firefight was great although i wish it would've been longer. I was uber excited when they busted out the big guns to take that chopper out. That was crazy! :thumbsup:

and speaking of crazy, how about what Chloe said to Morris?!!? That was low effin' blow, man!! Harsh words!

Yeah, what is up with Audrey. She was alright when they talked on the phone, but now she's acting strange. She sounds drugged up or something.

and seriously, if we go the rest of the season without Acting Pres Daniels and his woman making out in the oval office and him with that, "i want some a--" scowl on his face, i'll be VERY pleased! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
04-25-2007, 06:45 PM
I thought it was a very good episode as well.

Audrey acting odd was well....odd.

Chang getting away and Doyle f***ing the whole thing up was pretty cool, because JAck would have killed everyone, and we cant have Jack dying.

The whole Noah Daniels thing is muffed up.

Karen is a punk and sold her man down the river. I hope she rots.

Mad Slanted Powers
04-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Yeah, what is up with Audrey. She was alright when they talked on the phone, but now she's acting strange. She sounds drugged up or something. Not only that, she seemed to understand Jack's instructions when he told her to go find the taxi he had called. It seems more like some sort of post-traumatic stress reaction, or hypnotic suggestion.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Decent episode tonight, or what i was calling it "Everybody Hates Nadia." Glad to see her get some courage and start taking charge. Make Buchanan, Almeida and Dessler proud, woman! :crazed:

I LOVED MacNichols face when VP Daniels told him he was shacking up with Lisa. Should be interesting to see how this all ties together.

I'm not sure how i feel about the drama about this season: with Chloe/Morris, Nadia/Doyle/Milo, etc. Part of me enjoys it, but i also want more action.

It was really great to see Secretary Heller back at CTU! I actually kinda yelped when they showed his face. That last scene he had with Jack was brutal and intense, easily the best moment of the episode.

Only 3 episodes left, still have to find out:
1. What the hell happened with former President Logan?
2. Jack's dad is where?!!!

Should be interesting. :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
05-02-2007, 06:10 AM
They probably will never say what happened to Jacks Dad or Logan.

I thought it was a good episode, a great way to set up the final 3. I was hoping Nadia would tell KAren they need Jack to catch Cheng.

UKWildcat
05-02-2007, 08:26 AM
They probably will never say what happened to Jacks Dad or Logan.

Two good questions JMG brought up, but I don't think we'll find out this season either, maybe next season. Speaking of which, I heard where the Producers and etc., have been listening to/hearing all of the criticism from this season and they plan to mix it up next season; shake things up a bit. I'm in favor.

BountyHunterScum
05-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Heller went off the cliff before and as I suspected he lived through it.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-07-2007, 10:00 PM
man, what an episode tonight! CTU gets infiltrated yet again and Milo is killed. :( I'm just glad it wasn't Chloe.....yet. No silent clock though? bummer.

Also, should be interesting to see if Miller and the White House can get this whole situation taken care of, but from the previews, it looks like that won't happen.

And Jack's dad moving to China? I'm not sure why this is going down, but we can only safely assume that since he was repairing the circuit board, he was offered sanctuary in China.

Should be a crazy two episodes! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
05-07-2007, 10:14 PM
Tonights episode was really good.

I did feel bad for Milo and how he went out, that sucked.

I knew that the Chinese were going to infiltrate CTU and try and capture somebody, I had no idea it was going to be Josh Bauer. WTF? Why does his granddad want him? He was going to kill him several hours ago. I don't see the importance there, but I'm sure we will find out.

These past several episodes have been excellent, definitely making up for many of the other subpar eps IMO.

Looking forward to next week.

Kidhuman
05-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Just got around to watching it.

Milo getting killed sucked. They had there chance to kill Morris and they didnt.

I agree, whats with the kid.

I knew they were going to CTU because of the commercial I saw. I believe Doyle will get there in time to stop them from leaving.

Jack will find out the kid is his next week.

I cant believe two episodes of this and Heroes left for the season, damn Mondays will suck now.

UKWildcat
05-08-2007, 09:10 PM
I cant believe two episodes of this and Heroes left for the season, damn Mondays will suck now.

No doubt kh. :(

...although it will give me more time to watch all of these dvds and tv on dvd that I haven't gotten to yet. :rolleyes:

Mad Slanted Powers
05-09-2007, 12:02 AM
I agree, whats with the kid. I thought I heard in the preview that Jack's dad said something to the effect of taking the kid away from this ungrateful country.

Kidhuman
05-09-2007, 06:14 AM
Yeah, he wants to take him to China

UKWildcat
05-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Alright finale of 24; nothing spectacular; kinda sums up my feelings of the entire season.

I thought it was great how Tom convinced VP to let Karen and Bill off. That was sweet.

Doyle catching that explosion to the face was something else. Kinda felt sorry for him even though he was a turd most of the season (early on mainly).

Bill helping Jack out was nice. Who knew he knew how to fly a Heli? :crazed: lol

Jack confronting Sec. Heller at the end was interesting. I was really wanting Jack to kill him though, that would have made for a very good finale and quite a story to go into next season; talk about changing things up. I knew this wasn't going to happen though. :sad:

Once Chloe fainted I knew she was preggers; when that was revealed it wasn't surprising to me at all. I do like Morris and the stuff he said was great. I hope he returns next season.

Overall a mediocre season. Still my least favorite. I have to admit, the last half of the season was much better than the first half. They claim that next season is going to be "the best yet", and it better deliver. If it is anything like this season I will probably stop watching it.

Kidhuman
05-23-2007, 06:09 AM
Agreed with you on all aspects UK.

I thought it was a good season though. I thought something more would be up with Milo's borther just exiting like that.

I knew she was preggers when she started looking pale and said she was tired.

UKWildcat
05-24-2007, 12:01 AM
I thought something more would be up with Milo's borther just exiting like that.

Yeah, that was a bit sudden and somewhat unexpected. I guess Milo told him about Nadia and their relationship, so he was bitter? Especially after finding out that he (Milo) died protecting/saving Nadia.

It'll be very interesting to see who (what cast members) return for next season. :yes: Like I said earlier, I hope Morris does. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Yeah, once Chloe hit the ground, I knew she was preggers too. I did love the conversation between her and Morris and his reaction, "what, like with a child?" and her adding, "This is a nice moment, let's not ruin it by saying something stupid." ha! Chloe holding her tongue, that's a first! :p

Overall, I thought it was a pretty good finale, lots of good action and whatnot. We do suffer from the Behrooz Syndrome as we never found out about Aaron, Mrs. Logan, former President Logan, Lisa, or even President Palmer. I suspect this was intentional as we'll find out more in season 7. All in all, i enjoyed this season, but it caught a lot of flack, especially going up against HEROES. I mean, for a show that is in its 6th season and deals with a limited range of ideas, the season had lots of good action, excitement, and plot twists to keep me entertained. The last scene was pretty emotional and I couldn't belief Heller played the "Your Wife" card. I thought for sure Jack would snap at that moment. I was almost nervous for a second when he stared off that cliff as I thought he might jump or do something stupid. But alas, the sun was rising, the day was done and a new day was upon Jack.

I don't have an American express card, so I can't watch the Debrief thing. Maybe one of the parentals has one so i can access them.

All in all, I give this season a solid B rating. It has it's iffy episodes, but all seasons do (Kim in the cabin with that crazy guy or Terry's temporary amnesia, anyone?). Pretty excited for season 7! :thumbsup:

edit: just found this in the Wiki and thought i'd share. No idea how accurate it is:

The final two episodes of the season had to be re-written after the original ending was leaked. Among them was the revelation that Josh Bauer was really Phillip's son and Bill Buchanan being injured and not Mike Doyle. The biggest twist, which was hinted at in an early issue of TV Guide, was the return of a character thought dead. After the finale aired, it was revealed that the character in question was Tony Almeida

Uh, WHAT? :crazed: How in the hell do you think they could've worked that one in??

and here is what we "know" about season 7:

We're probably not going to see CTU next season," Eric Balfour (Milo Pressman) says, echoing recent reports that the six-year-old drama is planning to "reinvent" itself. "Jack's going out in the field and they're moving locations. It's time for a new look and a change of scenery. That's another reason I thought Milo needed to get out of there." [4]
According to a T.V. Guide interview with Coexecutive producer Manny Coto, "Jack starts next season in a very different place than any season so far. Let's put it this way: I wouldn't be surprised if there's no CTU next year." He also says that "There will not be a ticking clock on a nuclear device. We're hewing much closer to real life: tighter, more personal, more difficult for Jack. There may even be a plot thread that doesn't take place on U.S. soil. In a sense, it's a reboot — in location and personnel. We're going to be introducing a new stable of characters, along with a couple of old ones. Jack's not living under an alias. He's found a place he thinks he belongs and a job he enjoys doing that doesn't involve the government. What's also refreshing is the choice of villain: It's not a Muslim terrorist. In fact, it's not a terrorist at all. And the character is fascinating, someone with a supremely dark past who's done something horrific and whose ambition is to regain his stature in the world."

Sounds pretty interesting. Frankly, I'd love to see Bauer in NYC somehow. We'll have to wait and see! :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
05-30-2007, 10:38 PM
I was gone for a week and had to record the show. In my rush to program everything I was going to record while I was gone, I miscalculated and the last half hour didn't fit on the tape. I was considering buying the episode on iTunes, but saw that Fox still had it available to view, so I watched it last night. A decent episode. I wasn't as down on this season as others have been.