PDA

View Full Version : Q and A

Kidhuman
08-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Whats up Hasbro? How come we keep getting shunned on the Q&A? We havent gotten answers in like 6 weeks. Can you please answer them. Thank you.

Battle Droid
08-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Yeah what's up with that when you answer everyone elses.

TheDarthVader
08-25-2006, 10:59 PM
It is not good manners to ignore SSG. Hasbro take a course in it! :(

jedi master sal
08-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Hmm maybe they are jealous of all of our good ideas and don't want to be one-upped....

Seriously though, we've got some gret ideas that have been floating around here lately and it would be nice to see Hasbro not only answer questions about them,but ACT on them.

JediTricks
08-27-2006, 08:12 PM
The article here on SSG about this, I wrote that on Friday, basically Hasbro's reps that are the ones dealing with us sites, they are looking into what's going on but do not know why 2 weeks'-worth of questions are missing (we haven't had Q&A for a month, maybe even 5 weeks, but some of those were reasonable issues).

Kidhuman
08-27-2006, 09:07 PM
I saw the article today explaining the mishaps of the email system or what not.

JediTricks
08-27-2006, 09:49 PM
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=289

No mention of e-mail anywhere in that article.

Kidhuman
08-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Must have been combining the PM with you and AIM convos with Steve and the article. No matter, IGNORE ME!!!

Rogue II
08-29-2006, 12:53 PM
Is there a time frame for when the little "snafu" is going to be fixed? Is voting for questions this week suspended until it is worked out? It wouldn't suprise me if Hasbro takes the next two weeks off because of Labor Day Weekend.

JediTricks
08-30-2006, 03:22 PM
I set up a voting thread earlier today, I was busy from Friday till Tuesday, I am assuming we should send questions in Friday to avoid missing the Labor Day week which I'm guessing they'll take off. There is no timeframe for when we'll get our missing questions, they are still looking into what's going on, we are keeping in contact to make sure they don't forget us though.

josuefett
09-02-2006, 07:17 AM
Hi! First of all, I would like to commend you for the excelent evolutions packs you produced, especially the clonetrooper to stormtrooper sets, the only figure set I bought three lots of! Now I know hasbro does not officially accept suggestions for new products, but what im going to ask for would be perfectly feasable, a complete sell out, easy to produce, and a great way to continue the evolutions series. Basicly the holy grail of evolution sets. The only set I would never stop buying.

What you could do is make a third clonetrooper to stormtrooper set, but with a few minor alterations. First off, make a set that is completely clean white, instead of orange or grey.
Second, make all the figures clean (no dirt or damage).

Episode 2 clone: interchangeable helmets as before, but instead of a pilot helmet, an arc trooper helmet ( it would be easy, just stick an antenna onto the helmet!), a removable belt to allow attachment of a waist skirt, and a removeable white shoulder pauldron. There you have it! A generic arc trooper/clonetrooper perfect for army building!!!

Episode 3 clone: same as before, but clean white with interchangable belt/skirt and removeable white pauldron. A generic trooper/commander!

Episode 4 stormtrooper: clean white , with removeable sandtrooper equipment and working holster. Also, since lucasfilm has given you permission to put clone heads under original trilogy helmets, the adition of a removeable helmet would compliment the set so much!!! I believe you may have wanted to do so before, so nows your chance! The head would best be a jango fett head with some ageing (a little grey in the hair, a couple of wrinkles/scars to help age the trooper).
Wow! Another army builder! A stormtrooper/ sandtrooper in the white scheme!
6 figures in 3! the collectors dream for army building!!!!

Please, make this set!!! All the required parts already exist! Just mix and match! Being clean white troopers, less paint would be required!!! It would be an instant sell out! It makes sense. You would be finnishing the variation theme for the evolution packs you began last year.

josuefett
09-11-2006, 06:11 PM
would you ever consider making an ultimate clonetrooper figure which would be a basic super articulated clone body, with tons of removeable accessories to allow the figure to be changed into whichever clone type we want. for instance, the accessories could include

clone helmet (ep2)
clone helmet (ep3)
bacarra style helmet
airbourne trooper helmet
at-rt driver helmet
at-te tank gunner helmet
arc trooper helmet
neyo style helmet

arc shoulder pauldron
clone commander pauldron
bacara style pauldron

arc waist skirt
bacara waist skirt
commander waist skirt (evolution version)
commander waist skirt

clone trooper belt

commander blasters
dc15 blaster
dc15 rifle
arc rifle
scout trooper blaster
arc heavy blaster
at-rt driver heavy blaster gun
rots duluxe clonetrooper rifle

you could release many vairiant colour schemes such as white, blue, red etc.
they would make great army builders that would be puchased in quantities by many.